Tore

由 luxezone4

So we meet again ? Your closets are overflowing , mine are opening back up. We're both tore up thinking about... 更多

prelude | the breakdown
one | not today
two | on my way
three |upscale
four | you
five | love me, hate me
six | arise
seven | party's over.
eight | go figure
nine | high off you
ten | be eazy.
twelve | optimal
thirteen | put it on the floor
fourteen | another heartbreak.
fifteen | long as you know
sixteen | remember me
seventeen | pressure
eighteen | white roses
nineteen | l u c k y
twenty | song for u
twenty-one | granted
twenty-two | don dada
twenty-three | surrender
twenty-four | sum real
twenty-five | urgency
twenty-six | true
twenty-seven | daddy's home

eleven | thinkin' bout you

246 13 0
由 luxezone4

Flashback, 2010
Fredrick Douglas High School

Leigh

I walked the halls just anticipating 2:45pm.

The end of the day.

Today was Thursday, so I had a tutoring session with Mack.

He was helping me with Calculus and Finance while I helped him with Coding and Programming. Nobody knew he was so talented and intelligent, they just thought he was an average student-athlete but no, he was MIT level smart.

We met every Thursday and Friday in Queens, at his Aunt Mary's house just so that no one would see us together. I didn't mind because his Aunt was super nice, I got to escape Harlem, and his Aunts house was humungous. She let us use the guest house for our late night study sessions and let us stay when we had no bus or train fare. Of course, he'd sleep in the floor.

"Psst, LC."

I heard coming from the lockers during my free period, everyone else was either in class, off-campus, fucking in the woods, or left for the day so no one was around.

I still have trouble opening my locker. But Mack, always helps me. I looked around and there he was.

"Hey, can you help me?"

He stood behind me like always, with his hand on the small of my back, as by now he remembered my combo.

"No problem. Anyways, Mary is out of town, so we'll have the place to ourselves."

"And?" I asked confused.

"We can.." he said as he whispered in my ear,

"Have a party! Fuck studying." He yelled.

"Shh, You want people to know I'm there? With you?"

"Hell no, you can stay in the guest house, work on the algorithm or sun'n. I know you not a partier, young girl. I gotchu. Incognito."

"So, what is the point in me coming all the way out there?"

"Who said they can stay? It's gon be a quick one two. Then they gotta bounce."

I nodded in agreement.

"Killl! See you tonight!" He scurried off, to go smoke, I assumed.

Kaine

I quickly left to go to my truck, as Tori was waiting for me inside, naked.

Luckily my tint was A1.

Let's Get Married by JE played softly.

"You gonna go down or what?" She asked,

I'd never done this, admittedly.

"I, um-, yea, say less.."

She squirmed, squirted, and screamed. I started getting into it until she pushed me away,

"Stop, I can't take it.." she moaned.

I stopped when she said to.

Did I do it? And did I do it right? I had to keep my cool.

"You like that?"

"No, nigga, you sucked on my clit to mutha fuckin' hard and now I'm sore. Stick to fuckin'. C'mon." She opened her legs to welcome me in.

I unzipped my panted unfazed and put it on her in the backseat.

"Now, that's what I like." She kissed me after I nutted in her mouth, tongued me down, then went back down making me cry out.

She's gotta be the top eater at Doug.

She gargled my balls with ease and took the whole thing, mascara running down her face, and swollen lips.

"Damn." I said out of breath.

"We got 15 minutes til free period is over, we can't go nowhere smelling like this." I said after looking at the radio.

"We can go to the locker rooms and shower, I do it all the time." She said as she used baby wipes to wipe her face.

That's just trifling, but it's really the only option I have right now.

"Fine."
..
We snuck into the auxiliary gymnasium's locker room.

We're not supposed to be in here without a coach and today was laundry day.

"Tori, we have no towels or clothes!"

"I do."

"Can I use your towel at least?" She threw it my way.

I had to ditch the draw's because they smelt like spit, I found some sweats of mine in my football locker and a Doug shirt in my boy's locker. I also stole some of his Axe and Polo cologne

"Aight, time to get to class. Peace." I washed out my mouth with her mouthwash, she must've done this often.

I left her there, I couldn't be late. Dr. Powers would kill me if I was late to calculus class again.
..
Leigh

I rushed to Dr. Powers' class. I had to take a massive shit after eating the pizza and nachos, plus a milk. It was just so good and I hadn't ate at home for the past week.

As I was heavily walking , I could see Mack's body zoom past me. He was going to steal my seat!

I walked faster only for him to get it,  I opted for the seat behind him.

"Asshole."

As I breathed hard as hell, Dr. Powers began her lesson.

"Okay, partner up! Let's not all pick Ms.Christian at once. We are doing quadratics today."

Immediately, everyone who ridiculed me, needed me and began vying for my partnership, as Mack, remained quiet.

"I'll partner with Ma—Kaine. Is that aight?"

He nodded and moved to the desk next to me.

"You changed clothes?" I asked,

"Yea, I uh, went for a run..and I changed."

"Oh, you must've met some leeches on the way."

"Shit."

"Yea.." I said as I did my half of the sheet.

I handed him the sheet, as he knew all of the answers. We quickly turned in the worksheet.

"You both should really join the math decathlon team. Could use some black faces."

I only chucked and Kaine said, "In another lifetime."

"Is this all for today Dr. Powers?" She nodded, shooing us away.

I could feel all eyes on us and I quickly went to get my stuff from my desk and exited the classroom, minutes later I heard the door close behind me in the distance, as I was far down the hall.

I heard stocky footsteps from behind me as well,

"LC, wait." I stopped immediately.

"Wassup?" I said looking up at him.

"You called me Kaine today.."

"So?"

"I didn't even know you knew my name."

"Everybody knows your name."

"Hmph. You right. Need a ride home?"

I laughed humorously, "Yea, once you disinfect the joint."

That's so trife.

He looked shocked,

"Don't worry I won't tell. I have fare. I'm actually gonna head to Queens to visit my mom, then I'll meet you a Mary's around 4."

"Might as well, need anything on this side?"

Ever since he figured out I was in a foster shelter, he's been trying to help but I don't need the sympathy. The shelter was temporary until my mom came back from her Psychotic break.

She'd gone crazy after daddy left her for Juanita and took my brother Leighton.

"Mack, I'm good. Meet you at Mary's."

I paused, "Bring another blanket and some lemonade."
..
Kaine

I made it to Mary's house around 3:50, I reshowered, changed my clothes and set up for the party, by 4:15 I was done.

Leigh wasn't here yet. She had no minutes on her phone so I couldn't call her.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door.

There she was with a red nose and puffy eyes, "Didn't go well?"

She shook her head, I walked her to the guesthouse, and sat her down on the bed. I stood against the wall.

"What happened young?"

"All she could talk about was how I ruined her life by exposing dad and how we were perfectly fine. She gets released in two weeks and she said that I can't come back home. She just wants Leighton."

She cried out in agony, I felt her pain.

"Leigh, it's okay. If you don't want to stay at the shelter you got a place here or even my spot."

"KAINE. You don't even want to be seen with me on the regular, what makes you want people seeing me living with you?"

She stuffed herself under the cover before I could try to comfort her.

"Well, the party's about to start. Come getchu a cup, it'll take off the edge."

I patted her shoulder.
..
Leigh

I heard the music bumpin', the whole school must've been here.

It's been an hour, I cleaned my face, changed into something presentable and moved silently thru the dark party, subconsciously trying to find Kaine.

I felt someone grab my hand, I almost decked them in the face until I recognized his voice,  "Got get you some punch in the kitchen!"

I nodded,  I found my way to the kitchen, getting two cups of punch, a bag of chips, and going back to my humble place.

I drank listening to the music, feeling myself getting drunker by the sip.

I heard the bell chime on the door,

"LC, you good?" He slurred.

"I'm good and drunk, my boy."

He plotted next to me,

"You know I'm always here for you, right?"

I grabbed my cup, "A toast to us being there." And I downed my drink.

My sorrows.

"I finished my second cup." I laughed.

He was just looking a me,

"Dance with me." I said.

He obliged as he sung, Every Girl in The World by Young Money to me.

"I wish I could fuck every girl in the world.."

"I wish I could fuck every girl in the world..."

He pulled me closer as we kept great distance, soon our bodies were touching, and I didn't mind.

This was my first time I'd been this close to a man.

"You took off your glasses.."

"Yea.."

"I like it, but I love your glasses more. You're so beautiful Leigh and you don't even know it.."

"You're so drunk.."

"You are too.."

I shrugged in agreement,

I moved my face closer to his and he bent down and we locked lips.

We ended up on the bed,

"Do you want to do this?" He asked with low eyes,

"Yes, do you?" He answered my kissing me, our clothes quickly fell off.

He could see my body rolls but for some reason that didn't faze me right now. He kissed and rubbed every single bump, lump, and roll.

I could see him rising and knocking at my barrier.

He was..blessed.

"Ready?"

I nodded, "Fuck.. you wet as fuck...tight.."

I hissed, as it felt like a hard pinch, but that feeling soon went away and turned into pleasurable pain and then into full pleasure.

We were both moaning, grasping onto one another..

"I'm about cum, let me go...let me go Leigh...mmdamn!"

"I'm trying..I'm trying..don't stop.."

"Don't stop.."

"I don't want to stop, ever."

Then, it happened. We climaxed, together.

I ended up on top, although I had to get acclimated, I started riding him, slowly as I was cumming again,and him doing the same a couple minutes after.

We laid there.

"I, uh, I gotta get back to the party, to shut it down."

"Yea.."

He kissed me sloppily, then disappeared into the night, it seemed.

Only to later slip into the bed once again and hold me, and do me, all night.

I had fallen, for the first man that touched my body.

But it was with care and love.

I actually thought we had a chance to be together.

"I love you!" I cried out.

"Tell me you love me again.."  he whispered in my ear.

"I love you Kaine..."

He paused looked me in my eyes,

"I love you so fucking much Leigh.." and moaned, caressing my face, pumping his seed into me once again.
..

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

385 75 23
Maybe my heart was his all along...
62.5K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
482 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."
3.2M 106K 55
Completed.