3am (Eminem / Slim Shady Fanf...

Od shadysnightmare19946

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: smut, violence and very questionable consent or lack of consent altogether... Also, this... Více

1. 3am
2. Stay Wide Awake
3. Seduction
4. Kill You
5. Monster
6. Buffalo Bill Part 1
7. Buffalo Bill Part 2
8. Insane
9. Hell Breaks Loose
10. Evil Twin
11. Crazy In Love
12. My Darling
13. Guilty Conscience
14. Bad Meets Evil
16. Venom
17. Man Down Part 1
18. Man Down Part 2
19. Man Down Part 3
20. Framed
21. Berzerk
22. Stan
23. The Real Slim Shady
24. Discombobulated
25. Wicked Ways
26. Love Me
27. Backstabber
28. 25 To Life
29. As The World Turns
30. Same Song And Dance (Final Chapter)

15. Role Model

361 11 8
Od shadysnightmare19946

Soooooo, I'll tell y'all right now that this chapter won't actually explain the events of the previous chapter just yet. We would probably get to that in either the next chapter or the one after that. This book is becoming slightly chaotic. Sorry not sorry lol.

Robyn's P.O.V.

Let's backtrack a little bit... Rewind a few days before the event of Marshall waking up handcuffed to his own bed at his house. Being left at MY mercy this time around...

My days are filled with drugs and Shady once again.

And my mind is warped.

Laying in bed next to him after we have just finished fucking, I absent-mindedly drag my fingertips all up and down his broad chest and his biceps while Shady just stares at the ceiling. He looks bored.

But also content in a weird way.

He drags his fingers through my long wavy hair, tangling the hell out of it. He's been a lot more affectionate with me lately.

More aggressive and possessive too. We fuck like five, six times a day, and I have no idea where he even finds the stamina for that.

And every night, he's gone, indulging in his other very obvious vice.

A vice I have been shutting my eyes too. Like damn, I must be a horrible person. I know what he still does, hear about his latest victims on the news on TV all the time. And yet, I don't know if it's the drugs he and I both constantly take, but I've become completely indifferent to that. As long as Shady doesn't harm anybody I personally care about, it doesn't bother me at all what he does.

Plus, he's been a lot nicer to me lately.

A word sometimes pops up in my head. Something I used to read about in my psychology textbooks. I've barely ever paid attention, of course, though I should have.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Or in my case, The Slim Shady Syndrome.

One shouldn't diagnose oneself, but I think I've narrowed it down pretty well. I managed to fall hard for my boyfriend's alter ego who happens to be a serial killer and who used to also do all kinds of shit to me against my will, pretty much holding me hostage. But he is occasionally nice to me now, and I've grown addicted to that side of him.

I do wish I had more freedom though.

Like, he let me have my cell phone back recently and I have been talking to my friend Kiara all the time, which is fun, cause I did miss my sis a lot. But she keeps asking me to come hang out with her sometimes, and I'm tired of giving her excuses.

Can't exactly tell her that my boyfriend won't let me leave the house.

"Shady, I wanna have a girl's night out with Kiara," I suddenly announce, resting my palm on his chest and propping my chin on top of it.

Watching him frown.

"Fuck you wanna do that for?!" He grumbles, and I can tell that he is genuinely confused by that. Like gee, why would she wanna leave the house and hang out with her friends? I swear, Shady is emotionally stunted and socially retarded, but he still has a certain charm to him.

I decide to go for an explanation that would make the most sense to him.

"I mean, I would have to hang out with Kiara sooner or later. If not for any other reason than for appearances. She's going to soon suspect that something is weird if I continue turning her down like I have been. She already thinks you are too controlling with me," I explain to him as patiently as I could.

"Well shit, problem solved. I might have to off your friend after all then," Shady responds casually, causing a chill to go down my spine. He reaches behind me and slaps my ass.

"You... you won't do that though," I state, trying to sound confident.

He cuts his eyes at me, looking at me evilly.

"And why won't I?"

"Because that would upset me," I say simply, causing him to chuckle.

"So? Fuck I give a shit about that for?"

"Aww, I think you do care," I coo and crawl on top of him, straddling him.

Apparently I had pushed it though.

Without a second thought, Shady snatches me by the waist, fingers digging roughly into my flesh and he flips us over, so that I'm laying on my back and he gets on top of me.

"Are you sure about that, bitch?" he hisses, grabbing my throat and applying just enough pressure to where I feel incredibly starved for air. My eyes widen and I'm reminded once again just how dangerous his mood swings could be.

I shake my head side to side with tears in my eyes, not sure of anything at all anymore, and he smirks, shifting his weight on top of me. He lifts himself off of me and sits on the bed, bringing me onto his lap while still holding my throat.

He stares at me for a few moments, the rage in his eyes slowly being replaced by lust. He pulls me into him and smashes his lips to mine. He lets go of my throat and places his hand underneath my jaw instead. He shoves his tongue in my mouth, he certainly doesn't have a problem with kissing anymore. I tilt my head to the side, giving him more access, while I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingernails rake across his back, just as both his hands make their way to my boobs and he knees them roughly, pinching my nipples. He's got only his boxers on, and I've only got panties on, and Shady's fingers are soon rubbing my pussy on the outside of them at first. Then he pushes my panties to the side and rubs my clit with his thumb.

"Who you belong to?" He asks me breaking from my mouth and kissing down my neck. And he actually sounds angry as fuck.

When I don't answer fast enough, he slaps me lightly across the face.

I slap him back.

He stares at me intensely and angrily before biting his lip and pulling my face to his again. He grabs my jaw and kisses me.

"Who you belong to?" He repeats again.

"You, Slim," I let out. I used to tell him that because it was what he wanted to hear. Now, I actually mean it.

Shady smacks my ass, indicating for me to lift my hips and when I do, he pushes my panties more to the side and makes me slide down the length of his already hard dick.

Welp, here goes round... whatever number this is.

Once we are done, it's like basking in this weird ass bliss where you know you shouldn't be enjoying something, but you are. My forever dilemma with Shady.

He pulls me back to his chest, grabbing my jaw and pressing his mouth to mine hard again.

I wonder if the reason he won't let me leave the house is because he thinks I would leave HIM for good, but I'll never do that. I mean, sure, I was before, but I don't want to run from him anymore.

I wish u could convince him of that and to trust me more, but my mind is drawing blanks.

"Can I ask you something? Why do you keep killing people?" I blurt out. A completely random question that would probably be a mood killer to a normal person.

Shady is a deranged psychopath though.

He smirks, regarding me through hooded lids.

"Cause that shit feels almost as good as fucking sometimes. It's the best high ever, baby," he deadpans.

"Jesus Christ. You really ARE sick," I mumble, looking away from him. I don't know what kind of an answer was I expecting from him, to be honest and why am I so shocked he would say something like this.

At that, Shady starts to straight up laugh at me.

"Robyn, you realize that at this point you are as sick as me, right? See, that's why I like you so much, girl. You act all innocent and shit, but I see the freakish little side of you. Let me tell you something," he grabs my jaw. "Deep down. You are just as fucked as me."

"No, I'm not," I protest.

He cuts me off by kissing me.

He pulls me under him again and locks my arms over my head.

"Ya know, maybe it's about control," he suggests. "Having the power to end somebody's life just like that," he kisses down my neck again, and my eyes widen. I know he isn't about to try and get it on with me again while talking about how good it feels to kill. "Imagine if you could snuff out another human being just like that, Robyn. Won't it feel good?" He whispers in my ear.

"Hell no!!" I immediately reply back. I might no longer care that he does it, but I had never entertained such disgusting thoughts myself. "I'm nothing like that, Shady!!"

"Sure you ain't, baby," he says sarcastically. "You know what? Imma let you out of this house," He suggests. "If you agree to try it with me one day."

"Try what?!" I ask him incredulously.

"To kill somebody."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

199K 5.8K 54
"It's like an explosion every time I hold you, I wasn't joking when I told you you take my breath away. You're a supernova..." Riley Stuart, upcomin...
24.1K 434 18
☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎ !!!INCREDIBLE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ABUSE!!!! (UNDER EDIT) 𒊹︎➪ "Bitch, I'v...
3.9K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
140K 4.3K 89
Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that goes by the name Eminem. So this is bas...