𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 I João Fél...

By urfavblondewriter

He called her his Aphrodite even tho she wasn't his. ☆ " I can call you my Aphrodite now. " ☆ What happens wh... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 + 𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

7.

249 8 1
By urfavblondewriter

So guys I decided to change the tense, again!Everything will be in the past tense until a moment when I start writing about the present. Sorry for changing it again and making my book a complete mess🥲👍
______

*alarm sound*

I woke up fully feeling the effects of my helpless crying from yesterday. When I looked in the mirror I just couldn't believe it.

I looked desperate. My mascara was all over my face and my eyes were baggy and red. My hair was messy and tied up. I was completely falling apart.

"I am stupid." I sighed.

How could I be so stupid to love that boy even though he had no feelings for me. Why did I do all this for him?

I took the micellar water and removed all the makeup that was smeared on my face and did my skincare. I brushed my hair and tied it back into a ponytail.

I put on a t-shirt and jeans, packed my backpack and went downstairs to have breakfast. There was no one in the kitchen, so I simply prepared cereal with milk. I ate them and put the bowl in the sink.

I put on my sneakers, put on my jacket and took my backpack to go to school. My parents were at work so I locked the house and went to school. Catarina slept over at Luis's place yesterday so she will go with him.

I walked to school and soon reached it. There weren't many students in front of it, but of course I saw my friends. There were Camilla, Miguel, Luis, Catarina João and that bitch Olivia.

"What is she doing here!" I was furious.

I walked up to them and as soon as Olivia saw me she put her hand on João's.

"Hey guys!" I happily greeted them.

"Hey Stasi!" Catarina hugged me.

"Hey!" Luis winked at me.

Everyone greeted me except João.

My heart was breaking into pieces. Where did that "Hello Stasi!" disappear? or his hugs from the side. Was this all because of her?

"How about we go out tonight? Maybe to the mall or something." Luis suggested.

"Sure! We didn't hang out for like, years!" Cami said happily.

"Count on me too!" I said.

"I'm coming too!"

"What about me? Can I come too?" Olivia tried to win us over with her fake smile.

"Umm I'm sorry but no. You're not part of our friendgroup after all." Louis snapped at her.

"Ok then! If I can't come, neither can João!"

Then I went crazy.

"Are you his mom, so you tell him what is allowed and what is not? I think he can decide for himself?"

"I agree with Stasi." Cami said.

"Guys can you please let her hang out w us?" João begged us. "Just this time."

"Okay then." Luis said sighing.

We continued hanging out and Olivia kept giving me rude looks like I'd done something to her.

While we were talking, I felt someone touch my hand and I reflexively turned around.

"Hey Stasi can we talk?" Miguel was in front of me.

I nodded my head and he took my hand and dragged me away from the group.

"Soo...I have a question."

"Yeah, sure"

"Do you wanna to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

It was true.

I can't believe Luis and Catarina were right. He really was in love with me.

I remembered that plan and it didn't take me long to think of an answer. He wasn't ugly at all though and I was in love with him for a while. It was worth a try.

"Sure!" I said happily.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8, okay?"

"Sure!"

"Kk, let's go back to the group." We went back and pretended nothing happened.

In a few minutes the bell rang and we all went to the next class together.

(I'm lazy to write about what happened at school so I'll just skip it👍)

"Let's meet at 5 on the beach!" Luis suggested as we all left school.

"Perfect." all of us said.

We agreed on some other things and we all went to our homes. Tonight Luis will spend the night at Catarina's place, so he joined us too.

"I can't believe how pick me Olivia is! It annoys me so much!" Catarina complained.

"Ik it annoys me too, but I don't care, he chose it himself. Speaking of him...Miguel asked me to go out!"

"YAYY! Our plan is working!"

"Yes, it is but I feel bad for using him just to make João jelaous. But I need to admit that I think I have feelings for Miguel again, my life is complicated asf!"

"Just forgot about João and everything is going to be alright. You need to focus on yourself, Miguel and your date, school and volleyball. There is no space for João Fèlix there, understand?" Luis was giving me a lesson.

"Everything that Luis said is true! Miguel is your future bf now and there is no João on the list. Don't waste this chance Stasi, forget about him and his girlfriend, you don't even need to be friends anymore, it's for your own good, you'll destroy yourself if you continue like this. " Catarina hugged me since we were in front of my house.

"You did the right thing and don't spoil everything, understand us Stasi. See you at 5, bye!"

They waved at me and went to her house.

"Everything they said was true, I'm really going to destroy myself if I keep going like this." I thought.

I entered my house and immediately ran to my room. I knew what I had to do. I opened the door to the room and threw my backpack on the bed. I took one box out of the drawer and put it on the floor.

It had his name written on it.

I went back downstairs, took the lighter and went back to the room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I closed all the windows and put that box in front of me. I opened it and all I could see were memories, our memories.

All these were our pictures together and all the things he gave me. The various pieces of paper he wrote to me were also there.

"You want to play, let's play." I said and lit the lighter.

I took out the photo at the top. It was the picture I kept looking at before going to sleep. The two of us in each other's arms and big smiles on our faces.

"It was a good time until you decided to ruin it. Goodbye João Fèlix."

I brought the picture closer to the lighter and watched our memories burn.

I did that with all the other pictures as well. I couldn't stop myself. Not a single tear came out of my eye while I was doing it, it was just all over between the two of us.

Probably some would say I was making a drama but I wasn't. He practically pretended I didn't exist that day, after a year of our friendship. We were really inseparable but he ruined it because of Olivia. No one is worth that.

When the last picture was completely burned, I took a box and put all the ashes in it. I opened a window that looks towards the forest. I opened the box and said:

"I didn't choose this, you did." and I spilled the ashes of the pictures

I went back to the room and threw the box in the trash can.

It was really all over.

__________

New chapter! What do you think will happen on the beach and how will João react to the end of their friendship even tho he chose to end it ? Vote if you liked it and leave recommendations! I didn't proof read because I'm lazy.

urfavblondewriter loves you!😘

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...