Tore

By luxezone4

So we meet again ? Your closets are overflowing , mine are opening back up. We're both tore up thinking about... More

prelude | the breakdown
one | not today
two | on my way
three |upscale
four | you
five | love me, hate me
six | arise
seven | party's over.
eight | go figure
nine | high off you
ten | be eazy.
eleven | thinkin' bout you
twelve | optimal
thirteen | put it on the floor
fourteen | another heartbreak.
fifteen | long as you know
sixteen | remember me
seventeen | pressure
eighteen | white roses
nineteen | l u c k y
twenty | song for u
twenty-one | granted
twenty-two | don dada
twenty-four | sum real
twenty-five | urgency
twenty-six | true
twenty-seven | daddy's home

twenty-three | surrender

104 5 0
By luxezone4

Kaine

I began talking to Leigh about our project.

"The heart of this undertaking lies in the development and implementation of the replica microchip algorithm."

"Okay Kaine.." she said rolling her eyes.

"I can't remember what we did but from the knowledge acquired during my research, I'll be delineating its intricate functionality, data processing procedures, and set of instructions that will emulate the original chip's behavior."

"I know this already. Can I go?"

"Look, I need to explain just listen. Damn."

"After this we'll start  the programming phase, leveraging the development tools and environment at our disposal. "

"Given the complexity, it's likely that low-level programming will be essential to replicate the chip's intricate operations accurately. Rigorous testing and debugging will be the next crucial step to ascertain that the replica works."

"We want it to work?"

"Yes, but for one time only. It's going to detonate if it's ever tried again."

"Detonation? Kaine this is a lot. We're blowing niggas up."

"But it's not getting our hands dirty. He's gonna want to do a test and then try it again for the real thing. Him and his whole operation is gone. And materials were brought by him, it's not even traceable to us. Freak accident."

"So what do you need me for?"

"I need you map it out for me. My hands are too big."

"Ok. Is that all you needed?"

"Yea, why the rush? You got a nigga I don't know about?"

She would come home with her clothes disheveled. She smelled like cologne, Dior specifically, and men's Dove soap and Old Spice deodorant some mornings and nights. She comes home around 1 on Wednesdays. Three on Thursdays.

She has giant hickeys that she covered with makeup, a puffy face, and swollen lips.

She carried  a large tote more often than not when leaving and tonight she wants to drive herself.

She doesn't think that I notice these things.

But I was the first person to have her ever, I would notice.

Flashback, 2010

We said that we wouldn't do this again.

But we skipped school and ended up in my bed.

"Leigh, your neck. I'm so sorry. Forget you're a lightskin shorty." I said laughing at her ferociously bruised skin but innocent eyes.

"We gotta get to the school. We said we'd never do this again. It was a one off."

"I can't help myself."

I said bringing her closer to me, letting my fingers slip in.

"I crave you.."

"Kaine, stop..." she moaned.

"You really want me to stop..fuck.." She was so wet.

"No..but—but we have to get back to school. You're gonna miss your senior night."

We were at my house. My mom and pops were gone most of the day and aunt Mary was upset with me for having a party at her house. Leigh was staying at a shelter. She didn't want me to know but I suspected it when she didn't want me dropping her off anymore and I finally followed her one day to find out. She still doesn't know that I know.

I continued to kiss her and bite her lips.

"Fuck it.."

That's all I needed to here. I pulled her onto my lap. She squeezed me tight. Rocking steady as I stroked and stroked the more  her body called out to me.

It's like we fit perfectly together. I can't get enough. I think I'd lose my mind if she had someone else.

"You like that? Hm?"

"Yes..don't stop."

"Don't rush...don't let me go."

"Never.."

"I love the way you feel.."

"I love you.."

"I love you too..."

I moaned as my seed slowly spread into her. We climaxed at the same time.

"You've got to stop doing that."

"What?"

"Telling me you love me."

"I do Leigh."

"You don't."

"I do."

"You literally graduate tomorrow Kaine. You can't love me. Go be a college athlete. Get away from here."

"I can. That's the beauty of it. We won't be under no more pressure. We can be together."

"I will still be here.."

"And you know that you and Tori still fuck around."

"Not as good as us."

She unhooked herself from my grasp and smacked her teeth,

"Fuck you."

"Just did." I smirked.

"Fuck you and Tori! I hope she robs you of everything you got Kaine Cole." She said as she gathered her clothes and put them into her large tote.

I looked for her at my graduation the next day. She stood in the shadows but somehow she drew me to her. I spotted her in the sea of people and she offered me a shy smile.

"LC..." I found her, with her face swollen. I pulled her into arms with my hands around her waist.

"Somebody's going to see us.."

"I don't care.." I kissed her forehead, wiping her tears.

"Congratulations Mack.."

"Thank you. You aight."

"Yea, yea. I'm fine. Where to next?"

"Hm, NCAT ..then hopefully California. Why? You gon follow me around the world?" I asked looking her in the eyes, secretly hoping she'd say yes.

"In my nightmares. In your dreams. I just wish you luck. I'll be at in NYU next fall."

I cupped her cheek, "But you been crying..don't be afraid of the way you feel,"

"Yea, cause I'm losing my best friend and best enemy. We went through a lot together. And I'm gonna be picking up the pieces by myself. While you're off with Tori and your friends."

"I'll call you..I got long distance now. Just for you and my parents."

"Okay, we'll see."

I held her waist, bringing her closer and kissed her passionately.

"Kaine somebody could see us." She reminded me once more.

"Nobody's even paying attention."

"Kaine! Where are you? Kaine Cole. Y'all I don't know where he went. Think he had the shits?"

I could hear Tori.

"Duty calls..." she said rolling her eyes.

"I gotta go..."

Went to North Carolina the next morning.
..

She never came to send me off, but she only left me a package at my doorstep, gifting me a calculator.

..
Leigh

"Um..no. I just—just. No, I don't have anybody."

He stalked over to me.

My back was against the wall. He sniffed my neck and wrist.

The feeling of his breath brought back memories.

"You sprayed your favorite perfume on your neck and wrist. Need I smell the ankles?"

His hands ran down my legs as he bent down to smell,

"Ding, ding, ding. Leigh's going to see a man about a horse. But what man?"

"Kaine—

His nose grazed the front of my pants, he paused, taking a deep breath as his nose pressed against my clit, but continued his journey up.

"We said we would be honest with one another. What if the paps see you with dude? Where's that leave us."

"I didn't think about that Kaine. I'm not used to this."

"Who is it?"

"A new guy from the beach. I met him on the Pier." I blurted out a lie.

"Name?"

"L—Lamar. He's a construction worker and construction company owner out here in Santa Monica."

"Interesting." He said looking for something that was off but I kept a poker face.

"When did you go to the beach?"

"Oh—um, one day on my lunch."

"What day?"

"Spssshh, like a week ago maybe."

"But you been doing this for two months babygirl. You think I ain't notice? Now stop lying."

"Okay, it's been two months."  I shrugged.

"Okay. As long as it's not LeSane. You must got something for niggas who's names start with L. I never had a chance."

"Nah, LeSane isn't even a thought."

"Ok go ahead, as long as you come back to me."

He said brining my body close to his, then laughing when he let me go, as I let a out a small moan. Highly embarrassing.

I damn near ran out of the door.
..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 75 23
Maybe my heart was his all along...
99.8K 2.7K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?
110 26 19
things I wish to say.
476 7 36
"Stop making me feel like I'm going crazy for loving you."