怌šžš±š­š«šššÆššš ššš§š­ 怍š˜¦...

By projectrenn

š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜­š˜¦š˜µ š˜®š˜¦, š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜°, š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. Ā© šŸ¤šŸ¢šŸ¤šŸ„ļ¼Œ šŠ... More

š¢
šš‘š„š‹š”šƒš„
ep; 1
ep; 2
ep; 3
ep; 4
ep; 5
ep; 6
ep; 7
ep; 8
ep; 9
ep; 11
ep; 12
ep; 13
ep; 14
ep; 15
ep; 16
ep; 17
ep; 18
ep: 19
ep; 21
ep; 22
ep; 23
ep; 24
ep; 25
š„ššƒšˆšš† šˆ.
book ii.

ep; 10

5K 284 164
By projectrenn

𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙴
↠ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂 ↞

       "WHATCHU' DOIN?" Sunjai asked just as the two bestfriends started walking out the Nike shop. It was quiet for a few seconds before she heard him speak again, "At home. . .bored."

Sunjai heard the tone in his voice and it made her frown, "What's wrong?"

"Nothin'. Did you need something? I'm kinda busy." He looked around Kaari's room, he was in the middle of cleaning it up since she had just left and of course left it a mess like always.

She glanced down at her phone as if she could see his face, "Why are you being rude? If this is about the club thing, I forgive you for showing up drunk."

"Forgive me?" He scoffed. "And I don't forgive you for leaving me for that Dr. Webber lookin' nigga." He put his phone down after putting it on speaker.

"I'm shocked you even remember being there." She scoffed as Infiniti just shook her head.

Ja picked up a Barbie Doll and walked it across the room, tossing it into the toy chest with the rest, "I wasn't even that drunk. You draggin' it."

"I'm draggin' it? Ja you was belligerent as fuck."

"Bell..." He mumbled to himself confusedly as she continued.

"Your friend had to pull you offa me. You don't remember that?" She stopped at a phone case kiosk and began looking over the wide selection.

Ja picked up the LeapFrog device and placed it on the pink dresser, "I just wanted to take you home man. My bad for tryna be a good friend."

Sunjai picked at a dark green phone case, admiring the fake jewels that decorated it. "You ain't my nigga, you don't have to pull up to my job and take me home."

"Cause' you won't let me be." He sighed as he tossed another toy into the toy chest.

Sunjai didn't say anything for a moment, "ight, man. Look, just pull up later, ight?"

Ja pulled his hair tie off his wrist to pull up a few of his locs, "I'll talk to you later, Sunjai."

She ended the call and looked at Infiniti who had the other AirPod in, "He know he coming over later so I don't know why he acting like that." Sunjai mumbled as she took her earbud from her friend.

Infiniti shook her head, "He really don't sound happy with you." She couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't care." Sunjai held up the phone case to the worker, "Can I get this one?"

£ £ £

Later that night Sunjai sat in front of her TV, following the yoga video that was playing. She had come home earlier expecting Ja but he was soon forgotten when he didn't show up by 6:00, it was now nearing 10:30.

"Now shift your pose into a downward dog.." The instructors voice came from the TV and Sunjai whined heavily, "You doin' a lot now." She sat down, giving up.

Just as she turned off the video and laid on her yoga mat, there was a few knocks at the front door. She waited a moment before standing up and leaving her room, she saw Infiniti on the couch, "Why you ain't open the door?"

"Too far away." She mumbled while slurping more noodles from her cup ramen.

Sunjai adjusted her shorts before opening the door, for some reason the scent of his cologne caught her attention before anything else. "You late." She leaned against the door frame, pulling the door so he couldn't look inside.

Ja furrowed his eyebrows, "You didn't give me a time." He tried to look over her, "Got someone in there?"

"I don't know, have you been drinking tonight?" She teased, a smile playing on her lips.

"You are not a comedian, stop it." He took a second to look her up and down, "You gon' let me in or what?"

She stepped aside and let him inside, when Infiniti saw him she scrunched her face up, "Ew. Why are you heree?" She dragged.

"That infinity and beyond fo'head always make an appearance but ian say shit bout that." He said as he made his way toward Sunjai's room.

She put her hand over her forehead, "It's not even big, you just be chattin." She mumbled.

"Shit looks like a helicopter landing pad. it's huge." He continued as Sunjai pushed him into her room.

"He's just playing, girl. It's perfect sized." She smiled at her best friend before closing the door, she watched Ja as he plopped down on her bed.

She leaned against the door, "You smell like a bitch."

"Sunjai, don't start that." He smacked his lips while she laughed, she knew her humor didn't land with everyone, that's what made it funny to her.

"I'm just playin..." She walked over and sat down next to him, "When you getting a retwist?"

He leaned back so his elbows were sunken into the mattress, "My loc girl is in Houston. I gotta get out there."

Sunjai watched him, the Nike sweatshirt he wore was riding up a bit exposing the band of his boxers. Without a second thought she moved closer to straddle him but he stopped her, putting his knee up so she couldn't sit in his lap, "I'm not yo' nigga, remember? Don't be all up on me like that."

Sunjai's jaw fell open, "You not being deadass." She tried to do it again but this time his hand stopped her, pushing her back on the mattress. "You really can't be that butt hurt." She fell back, feeling extremely humbled at the moment.

Ja only hummed while looking around, "What happened to that old ass doctor? Took him back to his nursing home?"

"Okay he don't even look that old. And we not together, he was just giving me a ride." She crossed her arms, "You be acting like you not all up on other bitches when you leave me."

"Because you act like you don't want ah nigga." He adjusted his chain, "This chasin' stuff is getting tiring."

Sunjai shrugged, "Then go. You don't have to chase me anymore if you feel like I'm not worth it."

He looked over at her, "Are you trying to gas light me right now?" He sat up, letting the chains pendent fall on his chest. "Because I'm not leaving."

She reached over and grabbed his chain, pulling on it slightly as she moved over so she was in his lap. She put her hands on his shoulders, the new position made Ja crane his neck slightly to look up at her. "I was never seeing him. He was an old friend...forreal."

He moved his hands to her waist, "Do he know that?"

"Yeah, so you really got nothin' to worry bout." She looked down at him, pulling gently on one of his colored locs.

"You don't either. I was being serious when I said all I wanted was you." He leaned into her hand as she touched the side of his face.

Sunjai leaned down and kissed his bottom lip once. They both looked at each other before he grabbed her chin and brought their lips together again, the two of them closing their eyes as their lips moved together slowly.

Sunjai was the first one to pull away, causing Ja to smack his lips, "Brah. C'mere." He complained as the dancer just kissed his cheek once before sliding off his lap, settling down on her knees.

Ja looked down at her before a grin came over his lips, he lifted his hips off the bed as Sunjai hooked her fingers onto the waistband of his sweats, pulling them off once he lifted up. He reached down and swept her hair back, tying it back with his own hair tie before letting Sunjai take over.

£ £ £

Sunjai rolled over in her bed, trying to ignore the fact that Ja was currently shaking her awake. "Nigga.." She finally mumbled.

"I'm hungry." He sat up and threw the blanket off of him which also exposed Sunjai to the cold air.

She rolled over before just sitting up, "You being aggy. Go find something in the kitchen to eat."

"I want pancakes." He said as he watched her, he grabbed his hoodie and handed it to her. "Come on, I'll drive."

She slid the hoodie over her head tiredly before adjusting her bonnet and getting out of the bed, "It's three in the damn morning. You couldn't wait at least four more hours?"

"Since when does hunger have a time frame?" He put his slides on and slung his arm over her shoulders as they left her house. "Waffle House sounds good right now."

"Waffle House is only good when you high." She mumbled, shivering a bit as the cold air hit her legs, "But I guess we can have waffles."

They got in his car and he turned on the heat for her before driving away, he mumbled the lyrics to Planez by Jeremih and J. Cole as he sped down the empty street. Sunjai bobbed her head slowly to the lyrics as J. Cole's voice blasted through the speaker.

She was vibing until she heard Ja's voice join, "You need a nigga that's gon' put it in your mouth. Dick so big, it's like a foot is in yo' mouth." He sang at her.

She cut her eyes over at him before just smiling, "You're weird ashit." She grabbed his phone and skipped the song as he just laughed.

As she skipped through the songs, the phone buzzed in her hands. She was about to decline the FaceTime call until she saw the name.

Ja looked over at the phone and took it from her, answering it, "Kaari, why you awake?" He stopped at a red light.

Kaari was in her room under her blanket, "I wanna come home with you." She mumbled, tears falling on her iPad screen and even though Ja couldn't see her face he could tell she was crying. Sunjai's smile went away hearing the young girls sad voice.

"What's wrong, lil one?" He asked, he put his phone on his lap and made a U turn, making his way toward the apartment that KK stayed in. "Where's yo momma?"

She sniffed a few times, "In the room with Santi. He yelled at me."

He scraped his top lip between his teeth before taking a deep breath, "Why aren't you sleep? It's late."

"I heard them yelling and I thought I heard mommy scream so I got up to help her." She tried to explain but the more she talked the harder she cried. "I don't wanna be here anymore."

Sunjai watched the muscles in his jaw twitch before he spoke again, "Stop crying, Kaari. Imma be there in ten minutes, aight?"

She swiped her hand under her nose, "Okay." She whispered, pulling her blanket over her head more. "I'm hanging up so she doesn't hear me." Before he could say anything she ended the call leaving him to just shake his head.

Sunjai watched him for a moment longer, "Want me to beat her up for you?"

"Nah," He sighed, loosening his grip on the steering wheel a bit.

"Is Santi her boyfriend?" She then asked curiously, she didn't want to ask too many questions but she couldn't help it.

Ja nodded, "Mhm." At that she didn't ask anything else, she just leaned back in the seat and grabbed his phone that he had put in the cup holder, she had left hers back in her house. She unlocked it and went to Instagram, logging into her account just to past the time.

Fifteen minutes later the car came an abrupt stop and Ja hopped out without even cutting the engine. He used his spare key to get into the apartment, closing the door behind him as he made his way to Kaari's room. It was silent so he assumed that Santi had already left, he never stayed long.

When he opened the door she threw her blanket off, her eyes settled on him and she visibly relaxed. "Come on," He extended his hand to her.

She slid off her bed and after putting on her slippers and grabbing her red Care Bear plush toy, she took his hand and they both left her room.

KK stood by the front door, she turned around when she heard footsteps coming from behind her, her bright red eyes stared at Ja. "Where are you taking her?"

"Kadre, move." He picked Kaari up, she was quick to hold on to him.

She leaned against the door, sniffing a few times, "It's my week with her. You can't take my baby."

"I told you to stop bringing that nigga around her, KK!" He snapped, "You're strung out, you can't take care of her right now."

"Yes I can." She tried to insist but it was clear she had just taken something, his guess was coke by the way she kept rubbing at her nose.

Ja took a step forward, "Don't make me call the social worker again. Just let me take her tonight, come through when you sober up."

KK stepped out of the way, her arms crossed, "Kaari, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Kaari hid her face in Ja's neck as he walked out of the apartment. Sunjai glanced up when the front door to the complex swung open and Ja walked through, she left his DMs and went back to her account as the back door opened and he situated the preschooler in her carseat.

Kaari saw Sunjai but she didn't say anything, she held onto her bear and just looked down at her bright pink slippers. The young girl was tired but honestly, all she wanted to do was cry, but she knew Ja would tell her not to so she tried her best to keep it in. "You okay?" Ja ran his thumb over his daughter cheek.

Kaari looked at him and nodded once, "Yeah." She glanced up and looked at Sunjai.

"Hi," Sunjai attempted to give the girl a smile. "I'm Sunjai."

"Hi, Sunjai." She hugged her bear tighter, "I'm Kaari."

Sunjai nodded, "It's nice to meet you. Your dad told me about you."

"Good things?" Kaari asked, "Sometimes he says mean things."

Ja smacked his lips, "No I don't."

"Tae told me you talk mean about me." She said, referring to Devontae.

"He's ah liar." He closed the door and went back to the drivers seat, pulling away from the apartment complex. "You hungry?"

£ £ £

"He taught me how to say..Hola." Kaari told Sunjai as she licked syrup off her fingers.

"That's it?" Sunjai took a bite from her waffle, "This Santi guy wack. He could've taught you more than that."

Kaari smiled and then shrugged, "He doesn't talk to me a lot."

Ja looked up from his own plate, "Let's move on. . ." He mumbled, not wanting to talk about KK's deranged boyfriend anymore.

Sunjai looked over at him, "These waffles hittin' tonight."

"I like 'em." Kaari agreed as she put her fork down and grabbed her crayon again. "Breakfast at night time was a good idea daddy."

"Thanks baby." He smiled as he took a picture of her, he put his phone down and Sunjai jsut laughed.

"You're such a dad." She took a sip from her orange juice.

He picked up his phone and took a quick picture of Sunjai too, "I take pictures of everyone." He grabbed her juice and took a sip, "Thanks."

Sunjai leaned back and rubbed her stomach, "I'm full." She sighed, "Now my sleep schedule is off, thanks for that."

"Your sleep schedule was fucked anyway and it wasn't cause of me." He pulled money from his pocket to cover their bill.

Kaari looked between the two of them before speaking, "Daddy, we need to wash my bear. He didn't open his mouth when I tried to feed him my waffle."

Ja looked at the syrup covered Care Bear, "Aight, Kaari J. Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 2.4K 26
āš–š‡š€š“? š’š‚š€š‘š„šƒ š€ š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ šŠšˆš’š’ šŒšˆš†š‡š“ š‘š”šˆš š˜šŽš”š‘ š‘š„šš”š“š€š“šˆšŽš?āž ā• ā• ā• ā•°ā˜†ā•® ā• ā• ā• š˜øš˜¦š˜­š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¦ š˜µš˜°... š…š‘š„š€ļæ½...
24.3K 727 28
All it took was one night at the club for her life to change tremendously. Go read my first book "A Beautiful Love| NBA Youngboy" Cover by @Writtenby...
23.5K 715 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. šŸ’‹
8.8K 464 11
š™‰š˜½š˜¼ š™”š™Šš™š™‰š™‚š˜½š™Šš™” š˜½š˜¼š™Žš™€š˜æ š˜½š™Šš™Šš™†.