Guide Me To Greatness

By im_just_a_person_321

The Badger Series (Book 7) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Scott Badger is a blind werewolf, he had... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Extra Content

Chapter 1

551 10 0
By im_just_a_person_321

Scott's POV

My house is way too loud right now for me to stay here.

And that's because of a baby Valentin, the son of my brother, Tyler.

He left Valentin here for a week while he went on some trip with his mate, and the baby barely stops crying for a few minutes every few hours.

I know that I won't be able to get out of the house, since it's already dark, and papa doesn't allow us to go outside at night.

But I really have to get out of here, before I will go crazy, and that will be very soon.

And it's not like I could see anything if it wasn't dark outside, so I have no idea why I'm not allowed to go out.

I sniff the air, to make sure that no one is near my room, and when I know that no one will hear me, I stand up, and I walk towards the window.

I know my way around this house, and I place every thing in the same spot, so it isn't very hard for me to walk through my room.

But I can't say the same thing about the rest of the house, since I have a lot of younger siblings, and they like to make this house a mess.

So while I walk through the rest of the house, and I hope that I won't accidentally kill myself.

Last month, I have ended up in the hospital a lot more times than I would like.

It's not very fun if you can't see anything.

I was born completely blind, I can't even see the light, whatever that is.

I wonder how everything looks, I would like to see all the colours that my siblings are trying to explain to me every day, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

My brother Eliott got his hearing back, after he mated with his mate, but I try to not get my hopes up, because I feeling that I will be disappointed if I let myself think that the same will happen to me.

When I reach the window, I open it as quietly as I can, and then I make my way out.

I'm on the first floor, so I have to make sure that I won't fall, but I have already sneaked out of my house enough times to know what to do.

It's something that I had to learn, because of my restricting parents, who think that I'm not capable of taking care of myself, because I can't see anything.

I quickly get to the ground, and then I walk towards the smell of the woods.

I might not be able to see, but because of the, I have a very good sense of smell, and that helps a lot, since it would be a lot harder to know where I'm supposed to go, if I couldn't smell anything at all.

When I reach the woods, I try to make sure that I'm holding onto one of the trees, so I won't fall, and I make my way further into the woods, to walk for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
136K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
21.3K 551 51
The Badger Series (Book 4) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Oliver Badger is an Omega, who has to deal with the restricting laws, that are en...
31.1K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...