Hers

By KittyJ0

By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year... More

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER1 - REGRETS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER5- aLittle
CHAPTER6- PLEASE
CHAPTER7- WHY
CHAPTER8- CAN'T
CHAPTER9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NEW BOOK PREVIEWS

CHAPTER17

376 27 17
By KittyJ0

BEYONCÉ POV

I dial a number I didn't ever see myself calling, putting my pride to the side I needed help and someone to talk to....more like two people to talk to.
As it rings I sigh in defeat but then she answers.

"Beyoncé, are you okay?"
"No....No I'm not.....s-ss- she cheated... she cheated on me"
"I'm so sorry-"

"That fucking bean stalk looking ass bitch cheated on me! ME! AFTER ALL I DO! After all I've done for her. She cheats and the nigga fucking calls while we're fucking. What type of shit is that? Like is it me?! It must be me! Cause every person I get with cheats on me... I need to stay single. This ain't for me seriously. I'm so tired Normani....I'm tired" I say crying into the phone as I sit on the sidewalk

After rushing out the house I ran for a good three blocks till I got tired and fell on the sidewalk.

"Bey calm down, it's no good for you. Calm down hun forreal! You need to calm down before you loose it. Seriously! Where are you?"

"I just ran out the house, I'm three blocks away. I fell and just been sitting here crying. Crying like a bitch that done got bitched"

"Alright Bey"
"Well it's true! She got me good, she really did....but it's only a matter of time before she gets what's coming to her"

It's been two weeks and I've been doing nothing but laying in bed, in the room Normani and Trinity let me stay in. I don't wanna do anything but lay here.

I can't believe she cheated and with him. I think I'm a good woman, hell I know I'm a good woman so it's like what is it.....

She probably just didn't love me the way I loved her

ONE MONTH LATER

"Alright that's it! Get the hell out this bed, NOW!" Normani says snatching the covers from off me

"NO!!!! Let me sleep and lay here....and die"
"Bitch get the fuck up. So dramatic as always. Life goes on, she fucked up but that don't mean you gotta be dead and just lay here; letting life go by"

"She hurt me... and if I wasn't with her I would still have my job, career. I don't have anything, because of her!"
"Okay hold up, she didn't tell you to sleep with that couple. She didn't force you to be with her from the jump. You, YOU! wanted to be with her. So it's not only on her, it's on you too"

I huff cause I know she's right. It is on me too. I get up and finally take a shower getting myself together. I finally turn my phone on seeing multiple messages and notifications. Most from Megan, then Faris then some from Twitter and Instagram. Tagging me in post.

Clicking on one it's of a rumor report saying that Megan and I broke up, which is true. I scroll to the next post seeing it's just of Megan. Megan and a supposedly little pouch.

Megantheestallion pregnant?👀👀

I feel my tears come back, pregnant. This bitch got pregnant by this nigga....again. I'm so stupid.

I quickly click on the chat with her not even bothered to read what she says. I just wanna get rid of the notifications. Then I click on Faris, reading as he begs me to just answer Meg's text. Saying that she's crying, depressed and just down right is lost without me. Whatever, she wasn't thinking about me when she was getting dicked down. Not once did she think of me, so why should I think of her. For all I know, Fuck Megan!

MEGAN POV

And that is your baby.....would you like some pictures

I stare at the doctor as she does this sonogram on me. A baby, this child.....I should be here with Beyoncé but I'm not. I'm here with Faris. I refused for the longest to acknowledge this baby till I see the sonogram image of my little baby. That's my baby, I can't get rid of my baby.

I simply nod my head yes to her as she smiles. I quickly wipe my eyes and look at Faris.

"You're gonna be a wonderful Mother Meg..."
"I just wish Beyoncé was here to share this with me" I mumble

TEN MONTHS LATER

"Awww look at her!! She's so precious!!" Lani semi screams almost waking Kaution

I'm a mom now, who would've thought. Me. She's two months now and I allowed everyone to come and visit since she has all her shots now. She's such a good baby, gets her sleep and just is so damn cute. Like that's my baby!

I watch as everyone crowds around Kaution admiring her as I'm in the kitchen cleaning out her bottles. A knock goes off on the door and someone yells that they got it, hearing it, it sounds like Kellon.

I'm so grateful that we got on good terms again, literally took me begging him while I was pregnant. Showing up at his apartment in the pouring rain 6 months pregnant and crying. I definitely needed my friend back.

"MEG!" I hear and head to the living room finding everyone smirking at me
"What?"
"Someone brought Kaution a beautiful gift" Faris says holding Kaution now

I take notice of the big basket filled with diapers, wipes and milk formula. Then a purple stroller with Kaution name embroidered on it.
"Who? Oh my gosh it's so beautiful" I say running my fingers along Kaution's name
"We don't know, they gave this card with it"  Kellon says giving me the card

Opening it I take in who sent it, Beyoncé

I said I'll always be there for you....and even though we're not in a good place, I wanted to still be here for you....even from a distance. Congrats on the baby. Love the name.

With Love Always,
Beyoncé ❤️

I smile holding the handwritten note to my chest. Even though we're not together, I'm truly grateful to have met her.

I love her so much.

ONE YEAR LATER

"Pardi! It's your week with Kaution, you can't be skipping and canceling on your daughter!" I yell into the phone frustrated that yet again Pardi doesn't want to be a father

I cut the line when he starts his excuse for this week, looking at my gorgeous girl. Already a year old and she's the sunshine in my life. I wish her own father would see the same thing I see, but clearly he doesn't. I guess he thought Kaution was gonna make us be together, like no I don't want you and that's something he clearly doesn't get.

I just wish he would love Kaution the way I do.

After knowing that yet again I'm going to have to bring Kaution with me to my photoshoot, which I don't mind. But I don't like everyone trying to get a pic of her and have her in the spotlight. She's my child and I have to protect her.

Dressed up in her cute little jumpsuit Beyoncé brought her, we head out. Now yes even after our breakup she still sends stuff for Kaution, from a distance. Basically doing ALL the things Pardi should be doing, and I appreciate her for that. She really has been there for me no matter what.

But I haven't seen her since she always has someone else bring the things she buys for Kaution. Either Normani, Kellon and Lani brings the things. I just wish she would bring them herself but I understand. I just want to apologize to her.

We make it to the set and of course everyone loves Kaution, because it's her! And she's so lovable. With Kellon here, he does my hair then holds Kaution as I take my pictures. Because I refuse to let just anyone touch my baby. She babbles in the middle of the set making me smile off to the side and the photographer loves it. So of course he ask for Kaution to be in the pictures too and I automatically say no. Making everyone pout questioning me.

Like I'm her mother and what I say goes.

After sometime I find Kaution sleeping in her stroller since Kellon had to put her down to do my hair for the next set. I gently rub her cheeks as she sigh sucking on her pacifier.

I chuckle to myself, I think on how Beyoncé would rub my cheeks as I lay on her sucking on my own pacifier. I smile at those memories I have of Beyoncé.... She'll always be my Mommy.

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Can I seriously kick his ass, cause this ain't it. How in the hell does he not even show up for his child!!! Like the fuck!" Kellon semi shouts as we're at the hospital because Kaution is running a fever

I roll my eyes as I pat her back calming her as we wait for the doctor to come. Being in emergency is definitely not it. People are coming up to us asking for pictures, I took some but after a good 20, I had to start saying that I needed my space with my child to be respected. Some understood while others just walked away with an attitude, as if I give a fuck.

"Hello, I know you brought little miss Kaution here for a fever right?" The doctor says
"Yes"
"Okay we're gonna take a look see now" she says as she smiles making some silly faces at Kaution making her chuckle

"Oh"
"Uh what's oh?"
"Nothing to worry about, just that her lungs aren't as clear as they should be. I would like to do an chest x ray just to see...."

I feel tears coming to my eyes, not my baby getting sick.
"Mom not to worry, she's fine. Just some fluid.... possible. Meaning she just has a cold"

I nod my head but my heart aches that my baby is sick. As I carry her wrapped up in the hospital blanket she coughs a hard one, making me hold her tighter.

I watch through the little window as my strong baby lays on the table to get her x rays done. When it's over the nurse hands her to me as she smiles at me, with some watery glassy eyes. Letting me know that she definitely is sick and has a cold.

As we walk back to her assigned bed in emergency, I hear a very familiar voice.

"Take me to her now!" I hear

I look over by the emergency front desk seeing an anger looking Beyoncé. I guess she sensed me looking because she slowly turns her head and we instantly lock eyes.

I become lost in those beautiful brown eyes, that I love so much. As if I'm a trance I watch her slowly walk towards us, till she's in front of me.

"Hi"
"H-Hi"
"Are you both okay?"
"Y-Yes.....jj- just Kaution running a fever, and having a cold"

She nods her head.
"S-So are you okay?"
"Oh yeah I'm good, I was here to see.......Trinity. Yeah.....She forgot her lunch"

Now this time I nod my head in understanding knowing that Trinity works at this hospital.....but I don't see no bag or anything in her hands. We stand there kinda awkwardly facing each other.

"Um....so....I hope she feels better"
"Thanks. I appreciate you."
"It's nothing"
"No seriously Beyoncé, I appreciate you more than you think. You've been there for Kaution and I, even from a distance"

"I told you I would and I don't go back on my promises....I keep them"

I bite my tongue at a lost of words, she really is the best thing to ever walk into my life.
"Well I won't hold you, so you can bring Trinity her food"
"Okay, um...... you don't want me to stay and atleast wait with y'all for the doctor"
"Oh you don't have t-"
"I know I don't have to.....I want to"

I blush mumbling out an okay. Then right on cue Kellon comes from Kaution's assigned little bed spot to us.
"Hey y'all little sneaks, over here talking. How you doing Bey?"
"Good, you bum" she says making us all laugh
"What you doing here?"
"I came to drop Trinity off her lunch she forgot and ran into Meg and Kaution"

"Aww that's so sweet" he says side eyeing me
She mumbles out a yeah as she slightly looks at me. Hitting some silence again, she cuts it by saying she's going to bring Trinity her food. As she walks away, Kellon smirks at me.

"What?"
"I sense a getting that old thing back...cause we know she ain't bringing Trinity no damn imaginary food"
"....Tuh. Shut up!" I say smiling as I hold Kaution closer to me
" I'mma let y'all be so y'all can re connect"

"So has the doctor said what the X-ray showed?" Beyoncé ask now that she came back
"No she hasn't"
She nods her head getting up, going where I don't know. She comes back with the doctor behind her.

"I've been stuck on the X-ray, I seen some mucus in her chest but since she's so young I don't want to give her too strong of medicine. But I'm going to give her some children's Tylenol and some antibiotics right now and some for when you go home. Just continue to monitor her and if anything you bring her right back"

"Okay thank you doctor" Beyoncé and I both say at the same time

Kaution starts to whine in my arms after having to drink the small cup of medicine. I try to calm her down but clearly she doesn't want to.

"Give her here"
"N-No it's okay"
"Girl give me her"
I slowly hand her to Beyoncé and she automatically lays on her shoulder looking at me as she rubs her back.

I think Kaution loves her as much as I do.

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
35.2K 2.2K 28
Megan and Beyoncé find comfort in each other.
7K 365 14
Beyonce and her family move back to Houston after years of absence due to family problems. Beyonce transfers to Pearland High School where she meets...
179K 8.5K 65
Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too? -- DDLG Moments G!P and GXG moments --