sticky notes - sunsun

بواسطة yeonbubbles

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, you're not Bae Suzy but you'll do ;)" It all started with a sticky note. Su... المزيد

DISCLAIMER
00 - Sticky Notes
01 - Campus Sweetheart
02 - Bae Suzy?
03 - Note Guy
04 - Park Who?
05 - Operation Make Sunoo Mine
06 - He's Human Too
07 - Heeseung's Weed
08 - Mr. Park
09 - ⚠️Marriage and Masturbation⚠️
10 - The Downfall
11 - Anything For You
13 - Forget About It
14 - ⚠️Sex, Regrets, and Drugs⚠️
GUESS WHOS BACK
QnA
14.5 - Hooters
14.5.2 - ⚠️Our Dirty Little Secret⚠️
15 - Flowers for Sunoo

12 - Want and Love

699 40 248
بواسطة yeonbubbles

I hate my writing these days omg, it's so dull ...idk lmao

expect it to be a bit cringe cuz I didn't out much effort in some scenes

(Dont play the music, play the music when I tell you to)
-

NOT PROOFREAD

-

It's been hours since Sunghoon left.

And Sunoo has tried multiple stuff to try to cure his boredom.

He finished a whole season of some romantic Netflix show which he cried to, jerked off 2 times in Sunghoon's sheets....and yes he made sure there was no evidence of the crime scene he made, and of course with the help of a suspicious almost empty giant box of tissue paper by Sunghoon's nightstand. He had put away the leftovers and done the dishes, he walked around the giant mansion to try to find something amusing, but his lethargy has yet to be satisfied.

But then he realized he could clean the floors.

After snooping around some weird walk-in closet filled with cleaning products, he found a vacuum right by the rooms and mops neatly hung on a rack.

Next thing you know he's throwing his ass in a circle on a pillar to a Kehlani song (I RECOMMEND WATER BY KEHLANI 🗣‼️) while using the vacuum as support in between his legs as he leans forward and faces his back on the pillar, fucking it up on the smooth white pillar while mouthing the words and his tongue extending out of his mouth now and then, with the song blasting throughout the whole house. Thank God Sunghoon lives at an eagle view where no one was in the same radius as them, or else people would think one of the Park's children were underpaid, overworked strippers with children to feed.

Now just because Sunoo cleans shit for positive outlooks, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy doing chores while shaking his ass to whatever shuffles in his Spotify playlist.

Yes, he may look like a fake bitch but he still appreciates the tiniest things whether it was his free time, being able to clean and swing his head to the beat, or even a minute of pleasure. He loves the small things, sometimes...

But after hours of waiting, it was still 8 o'clock in the morning, and he still didn't want to leave because of his fear of getting whooped by Chae-rin noona knowing how fucking giant that bitch's hand is.

So he'll be staying here for a while...

-

All Sunghoon could hear was Sunoo's name right as he stepped onto the campus.

They were non-stop chattering about the recent tea about Sunoo and his so-called 'fake persona' and his 'disturbing backstory', but Sunghoon couldn't care less about them and their silly little gossip circle. But what Sunghoon was more concerned about was Sunoo's image as the University's Representative student.

Even though the rumors won't really affect the reputation of the University but they will most definitely damage Sunoo's cognomen as the School's Representative.

Sunoo had been the School rep. since the start of Senior Year and it's safe to say everyone from the whole campus to other schools loved him. He had high grades, excellent performances, and everything. He has participated in multiple events, like ceremonies, charities, and many more from debates to other co-curricular and non-curricular activities their school handles, in and out of campus. I'm surprised Sunoo was able to handle all of that alongside the dreadfulness of becoming a student.

But now the tables have turned and the perspective of other students of Sunoo had them picking sides on whether Yuna should be held accountable for her actions or Sunoo should be regulated for expulsion and be dethroned from his title. It was a hot mess online, Sunghoon doesn't really go on Twitter as much but since most of the fire was happening on the app, he took his chances on reading tweets from students from SU and different schools ranging from violent reactions, calm responses, and mixed feelings coming from the people.

Sunghoon tried to ignore the thoughts but what he saw only made it worse.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?! YOU DIRTY ASS BITCHES COME FIGHT ME!" A small guy with broad shoulders shouted at the students who were scared shitless, trying to find the culprit

Oh hell no...

Sunghoon saw Sunoo's locker dented and full of obscenities written on paper or with paint, wet toilet paper smudged around the dented metal door that looks like people threw it at it, with four familiar people trying to get rid of the stuff stuck onto his locker.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YALL DON'T ANSWER ME I'M GONNA TIE YOU UP AND FORCE A 30-INCH DILDO UP YOUR ASS"

"Jungwon calm down! Let's just clean this up and leave them"

Jay?...

"NO I'M NOT CALMING DOWN NOR LEAVING THEM, WHOEVER DID THIS SHIT GON HAVE MY FIST FOR BREAKFAST"

"RIGHT!"

Oh shit is that my lab partner?...

"Yall are loud as fuck, it's 8 am" A stout girl appeared from the crowd with a group of other girls following behind her

Seo Shin-ae

The cock-sucking bully who loves to shame students for no valid reason, knowing damn well she sells her own body for spare cash to support herself. Not to judge or belittle her but...She's fucking disgusting

I hope you guys still remember her from Chapter 1, cuz she's a mean bitch.

I'm not gonna elaborate any further but all I want you to know is that she's fucking ruthless.

"Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum. Looks like Goliath decided to speak up" The tall, slim, and stunning girl faced front towards Shin-ae and her dogs, looking like a living Barbie doll

Oh shit! That's-

"What the fuck did you just say pretty face?!" Shin-ae walked forward getting closer to the slim female not budging from her spot with her minions following her after

"Oh! I'm sorry for mistaking your 4th baby this year for your fat ass." The doe-eyed female sarcastically pouted emitting gasps and whistles from the students around them slowly forming an asymmetrical circle

"Bitch I aborted my last baby last week, the fuck do you mean pregnant?!"

"Oh honey that ain't gon' work...you should definitely take another pregnancy test 'cause you still look pregnant to me."

"Fuck her up Wonyoung!" A girl in the crowd screamed which hyped up the crowd

Jang Wonyoung, Campus' First Love.

Sunghoon has seen her before multiple times and GOD SHES BEAUTIFUL.

Her visuals are to die for, she's an angel honestly. He could say the same for her attitude and personality.

She's friends with Sunoo, but not as close as Jake and Jungwon. Yet she still loves Sunoo to the bottom of her heart, she treasures him like seriously.

"This bitch is fucking crazy" Shin-ae shot a dirty look at the tall girl hovering over her

"Crazy? Bitch have you seen what you've done?!" Jake stepped up

"It's a fucking locker, y'all weak as shit. It ain't even yours" One of her flat-faced-looking ass minions spoke up with her baboon pussy looking lips filled with fillers she probably got done in an alleyway for 8 dollars.

"It ain't ours and it's definitely ain't yours either baby, it says in the University Handbook 'destruction of any campus property will result in suspension or indefinite expulsion'. You guys ain't gonna ride and fuck the principal your way out of this one, good luck though" Wonyoung giggled following the other three behind her and the students around them

"You got no shame do you, twig bitch?"

"Speak for yourself, for doing this shit just because of some false rumor? Immature bitch" Everyone was shocked at Wonyoung's new persona, she was usually the type to stay away from fights but as of the moment...

"Are you asking for a fight pretty face? You look like you want me to break your fucking nose in half" the stout female cracked her knuckles hardly

"Oh you bet I am" Wontoung started to put her hair up in a ponytail flawlessly like she was in an advertisment

"Awe, look at Ms. Skin and bones, defending her slut-faced fag of a boyfriend. We all know you can't fight cuz you're daddy's princess, what are you gonna do if I fuck you up? Are you gonna call your daddy? Go back to playing golf and sipping on whatever fancy shit you rich people drink." Shin-ae scoffed

"Oh honey, this ain't my first rodeo. And my daddy raised me to be a woman, not a silly little street-slut like you, you're not only spreading your legs to random men but also your fucking STIs. But right before we start, can someone call an ambulance just in case? Not for me though, for her"

-

*insert random ringtone lol*

Sunoo's phone lit up on the kitchen counter as he tries to put himself in a cabinet he think he would fit in but he didn't, luckily he could still get out or else he would be stuck there for the rest of the day.

Sunoo ran up to the sound of his phone, and immediately answered it.

"Hello?" His breath heaved, holding the phone with both hands placing the phone on his right ear

"Good morning, is this Kim Sunoo from Class 475?" the voice of a middle aged lady spoke into his ears

"Oh! Yes, it is. How may I help you?"

"Thank you Mr. Kim, I am just here to inform you that Principle Kwon has scheduled a meeting with you this morning." Sunoo's stomach dropped, he knew this was coming.

'Am I about to get...kicked out?...'

"I-I see...when Is it?" Sunoo answered weakly as his body lost it's strength threatening to wobble down on the floor

"10 am is the only slot you can take, his schedule is quite packed since there was a commotion earlier in hall 6 first floor, alongside counseling with a Year 2 student who recently got in trouble for ill-treating a staff member, and he'll have to conduct a board meeting all by hinself due to delays from other directors. So, will you take the slot? If not I can move you for another day."

"I-I'll take the 10 am slot"

"Alright, Thank you for your cooperation. Principal Kwon will be expecting your visit today, Have a great day." After the lady spoke into his ear, a loud beeping sound followed after indicating that the call has been ended

"Fuck my life..."

-

"Alright ladies..." Principal Kwon looked at Wonyoung and Shin-ae with her dogs doing a stare-off trying to see who loses first but the tension was too thick for the principal to keep on focusing at so he turned to the boys who were also playing in the stare-off that was happening right before his very eyes. "And...gentlemen— I think you all know why you are all here?" The principal questioned the 8 people sitting on the chairs with Wonyoung's side looking untouched and fresh, which contrasted the other side with 4 hideous girls covered in ice packs, medical patches and whatsoever.

"Ask them, they started it" Jake pointed at the 4 girls covered in gauze and bandaids

"Hey! You were the ones being loud as fuck in the morning!" The baboon pussy lipped girl shouted back in protest with an ice pack by her jaw

"Well only if you dumbasses weren't such cunts! Sir! They've been excused too many times for their actions, at this point they should be imperiled with a dismissal or an expulsion! Don't you think they've done enough to not only the students but to the dignity of the campus in general?!" Wonyoung stood up, shivering the sitting old man in a suit

"You Bitch!" Shin-ae rose from her seat ready to pounce at them

"Calm down, Calm down. We still have a long way to go in this session, I want you to tell me what happened." Right after Principal Kwon said those words a flood of defenses from each side busted into his ears "BUT, I want to hear from both sides. So while the other side is talking I want the other side to keep their mouth shut or else I wont hesitate to put you all for suspension or if you'd like a dismissal if you please!" He asserted dominance in his voice causing the eight students to zip their mouths, expect one.

"I'd eat my own shit" Jungwon muttered

"I heard that Mr. Yang"

"Ugh! Seriously Sir?! You're choosing their side over ours when clearly its their fault especially with their messed up school records! I have been watching them ever since the start of the semester and you bitches can't even keep your grades up on average, talk about your body count. God, you bitches are the reason for overpopulation" Jungwon crossed his arms in disgust while rolling his eyes, which made the four beat-up girls gasp in offense

"No, Im not choosing sides Mr. Yang. Infact Im not on anyone's side to be clear, all Im asking for is for all of you to share your sides of the story BUT in an orderly manner."

"Now, I want you all to stay by the waiting room outside while I interview you one by one. And DO NOT fight!"

The principal instructed for the students to follow him which surprisingly they did and they kept calm outside.

But the consultations... let's just say it didn't go well for either of them.

"Tell me what happened"

"I'm not gonna talk until I get my lawyer in contact."

"You're not being charged with anything, Mr. Park. I just want you to cooperate with me so we can solve this and you all can go home and take a day off"

"Nope, Im not talking until my lawyer gets here"

"Look, Sunoo's gay"

"I'm being serious here Ms. Seo,"

"No like, I'm telling you Sunoo is actually gay as shit. Did you know that he stayed with his abusive ex boyfriend because-"

"Yes, Yes, Yes. I have heard about the rumors but we are not to assume his actions unless we have solid proof about this matter."

"Look here mister, I may be pretty and sweet on the outside but what is inside of me is a total contrast to how I act here in this God-forsaken shit of a school. If you don't hold them accountable for what they have done I'm calling my daddy to get you fired from your position as principal and you'll have to live on leftovers from fucking all-you-can-eat buffets! I can have my daddy pay for all renovations and other funds for the school, name it and I will make it happen. UNLESS you pick our side, not that bloated frog slum whore who slobbers businessmen's dicks for pocket money cuz she's a no-good broke bitch who can't even financially stabilize her own life. Talk about productivity."

"Ms. Jang..."

"I don't care, light her pussy on fire and I'll watch her try to put it out with her piss. Not a single fuck in this world I could give her as long as she's long gone from my sight, I would actually get on my knees and suck you off till I get rug burns. Pick a side sir, ours or theirs."

"Mr. Sim, I do not tolerate any promiscuous descriptions or any sexual related ideas in this conversation, maybe a suspension would be a fit for you"

"A-Ah...My apologies sir..."

"Mr. Yang, I expected more from you as the Student Council President, and being involved in such activities is just chaos. You could have potentially damaged your image if Mr. Park did not restrain you from coalescing in the fight"

"..."

"Do you have anything to say, Mr. Yang?"

"Suck my d-"

-

"Okay...so-" The principal got cut off by his assistant bursting into his office in a hurry with her phone stretched out using her hand, looking nervous and tense

"Sir! The board directors are on the line! They're calling for you! I-Its a mess!" She handed him her phone in a wreck trying to keep her composure

"H-Hello?....Y-Yes I'm handling them right now...N-no need to I already got it all under control....I-I-I understand...N-No! Please!... Please sir give me a week to solve this...Thank you! Oh my...Thank you sir thank you!"

"*sigh* The board directors are having a crisis at the moment, most of them are having delays with their flights and some are not able to participate in the board meeting. So I'm in charge of everything at the moment, and I am to break down so please, try to tone down the drama so we can keep the school's image clean and unproblematic." The president pleaded with stressed eyes, which made only the 4 feel bad for him except for the wheel tire roast beef pussies groaning in displease. The eight students replied yes's  going back and forth showing that they want to leave the place

"Alright, you are all dismissed for the entire day. You may now leave"

-

9:20 am

On the way to the campus, Sunoo stole the largest hoodie he could find in Sunghoon's walk in closet to hide himself and for the students in the building to not recognize him.

He had to admit that he was scared, he knew the consequences of being seen after all the commotion going on in and out of the University. He hesitated a bit on whether to partake in the visit to the principal's office or go home and bawl his eyes out once again, he contemplated agreeing to take the 10 am slot than scheduling it for another day when he's mentally capable of handling his situation which he cannot at the moment due to his sensitive and fragile state.

But to his luck, there was barely anyone in the building because everyone was in their respective classes learning whatever cursory topics they teach in this damn school that they'll probably forget when they get to college. The cold air, the empty hall, the low distorted humming of the airconditioning emitting from every room he comes across, and the satisfying thumps of the soles of his shoes whenever he takes a step forward, really calmed down his anxiety.

He took a right turn towards the elevators but as soon as he was about press the up button, a long and slender pointer finger pressed it for him. Sunoo looked back in surprise not knowing there were students in the building, then he realized the juniors were having their recess meaning he'll have to hide as soon as he was done with the session.

When he looked back he saw the chest of the tall Junior Highschooler in the Junior uniform, he looked up and saw the face of an angry pouting duck, with eyes like daggers.

Sunoo averted his gaze onto the young one hoping he didn't recognize him since the news spread wide across the campus.

The Junior did not say anything in response but started at the opened doors of the elevator, walking towards it leaving the small oversized hooded guy in weird jogger shorts.

Sunoo then followed shortly facing the keypads which the younger has already pressed, looks like they were both going to the 8th floor.

'Why though? Is a relative of his part of the school's directors?'

Sunoo didn't think much of it but as soon as the elevator started to move an uncomfortable aura emitted from the taller, he looked like he was gonna kill him through his presence alone.

Sunoo fixed himself awkwardly trying to get rid of the weird sensation in the air not until a dark voice spoke.

"Is it true"

Sunoo flinched looking back, seeing the younger looking at him with his narrow gaze scaring him.

"H-Huh?" Sunoo gulped, not knowing what he was talking about

"The rumors, are they true" The way he said those words wasn't even like he was asking, it was like he was stating

"U-Uh..." I mean...a part of it but I won't say it duh you stupid ass bitch

Sunoo's stomach stirred in nervousness, the topic alone makes him nauseous

A long silence followed, Sunoo looked up and they were already at their desired floor. The Junior walked out first followed by Sunoo who was trying to keep up his pace with his short legs compared to the younger's bamboo legs.

A couple of seconds into the walking competition, Sunoo realized both of them were at the principal's office. This made Sunoo question.

"Your ex-boyfriend fumbled, if I were dating you I would've treated you better" The taller one randomly says looking back at the smaller one standing in front of the door beside the row of chairs in the waiting area

"W-What?" Right after Sunoo let out the first word the whole time they were together, the younger slammed the door shut which echoed throughout the whole floor

'That was...weird ' Sunoo thought as he checked the time on his phone, ignoring the message notifications popping on the top part of his phone

'9:38...I still have time '

Sunoo sighed plopping down on the metal seats connected to the wall.

-

Sunghoon was in 3rd period dozing off from the lecture which was all about programming and developing websites which Sunghoon didn't give a shit about since he had pre-studied the whole last semester during Christmas break. And yes of course his dad forced him to, he doesn't have a choice since he lived in a strict and ruly household.

Out of sight and out of mind, he messaged Sunoo out of nowhere. Was it probably because he missed him? Yes, definitely

10:05 am

sunghoon

Hey sunoo, did you leave already? Are you back at your house?

And unsurprisingly he responded back in less than a second

sunoo

No

The principal arranged a meeting with me

I'm scared hyung

sunghoon

Oh

I'm still in class, Do you want me to come to you?

sunoo

How?

Won't your prof get suspicious that you've been gone for a long time?

sunghoon

Don't worry I'll find a way

sunoo

Wait are you being fr?

sunghoon

Trust me

I'm practically invisible to people

sunoo

Alright

Don't blame me tho if you get caught

sunghoon

I won't

Sunghoon turned off his phone and raised his hand in which took a while for his professor to notice.

"Yes?" His Tech Professor called Sunghoon but no one bothered to glance at him as they were occupied taking down notes from the PowerPoint presentation

"May I go to the restroom sir?" Sunghoon spoke in which his professor nodded meaning he's free to leave

As soon as Sunghoon got out the classroom, he immediately ran towards the nearest elevator pressing the number 8 on the keypad and fast clicking the close button as if he was in a rush.

'Why am I being like this? It's not like I'm in a rush or anything."

Right when he reached the top floor, he ran to the principal's office to see a fiant white hoodie engulfing a sleepy Sunoo who's whole body is laying sideways on the metal chairs.

Sunghoon slowed down his pace at the sight of him, slowly walking towards him then kneeling down to match the height of his body laying perfectly on the chairs

He admired the view in front of him.

His long lashes, his angled nose, his reddish plump lips, his chubby cheeks flushed with a rosy timt, how come Kim Sunoo is human? He looks like a literal fallen angel. A fallen angel sent down just for me

He doesn't know whether it's the way Sunoo brings a smile on his face whenever he's around him or how much of a temptation his presence is, he just wants to have him all to himself and no one else.

But as soon as he was about to touch him to wake him up, the door by their left opened revealing the same guy who was in the elevator as Sunoo and the same guy who shoved Sunghoon into the janitor's closet with him while hitting his strawberry cheesecake Juul.

Sunghoon stared in surprise at the same guy who literally made him late for 5th period resulting into detention.

The taller did not look amused or surprised, it was like he didn't remember him or even recognize him.

He walked away not bothering to look at the two familiar faces.

"Sunoo? Principal Kwon is waiting for you" His assistant called out which made Sunoo wake up confused as to why there was a face in front of him

"Hyung...I...I gotta go" Sunoo then realized that it was Sunghoon, but he also realized that he had a meeting to attend with the principal

"Good luck..." Sunghoon shot a sad smile at Sunoo because he wasn't able to get to Sunoo before his appointment, in which Sunoo did the same but grinned weakly while his face slowly disappeared behind the walls.

-

"W-Wha..." Sunoo choked on his words, his mind clouded from what Principal Know had just said

"I know...I know...but the board directors are still not sure about this decision of expelling you from the school, so there is no need to panic Seon-woo. I will make sure that you will still be able to remain at Seoul University and I will try my best to persuade to the directors for the sake of your prestige in our school. But let us not get our hopes high at the moment since we aren't sure whether they will initiate their decisions or not." Principal Kwon sat down on one of the chairs in front of Sunoo and held his hand

"W-Why would they do that?" Sunoo started to tear up at the fact that he was getting deported from his dream school which he worked hard to get into. He wasted his blood, sweat, and tears to get admitted into the university. And now a silly little rumor has ruined his dignity.

"I-I don't know either kiddo, but they told me that it would be the only way to repair the school's image. Since there have been multiple reports of fights this past week and most of them going viral on social media and other sites, It has greatly damaged the prominence of our university, our school's enrollment rate has dropped by a huge percentage and we cannot risk it going lower. But trust me, kid, I will try as much as I can" Sunoo sobbed even harder as the principal and his assistant look at him in pity, as much as they'd want to help Sunoo they couldn't because they don't have much of the power to do so.

They both knew how much Sunoo has worked to get where he was now, they both watched him flourish and thrive on the Campus since the start of Senior year. They watched him grow into a handsome and smart young man, they were both sad about the news of Sunoo's rumors because they knew he would be in big trouble if the rumors spread out even further and to their luck it did reach out to other audiences. So it is their job to protect him no matter what.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Sir. Kwon. I'm sorry Iet you down. I'm the reason why the school is downgrading. I'm a failure." Sunoo sobbed and wailed harder into the shoulder of Mr. Kwon's suit knowing how much he failed to do his job as School rep. to give the school a great image to the public, as Mr. Kwon tries to hold in his tears as much as he could and so was Assistant Han by the corner of the room wiping her tears away looking at the boy who she treats like her own son.

Sunoo was like their little kid, he would visit their office during his free time to talk about anything that they can muster up, all the months of constant hanging out and getting close, the three of them were like family. Especially Principal Kwon whose son died of leukemia at the age of 17, 6 years ago. He cared for Sunoo like he was his own, he made him feel right at home.

"Now Now, It's not your fault kid. It's not your fault, so don't say that thing to yourself, you're not a failure Seon-woo." Principal Kwon leaned in rubbing the back of Sunoo's heaving back comforting the recklessly weeping young adult

As for Sunghoon, his left ear was planted on the door of the office hearing Sunoo's miserable cries, he was worried sick for the younger due to the harsh and loud crying he could hear behind the door.

He didn't know a person could cry this much especially when Sunoo literally just cried last night pouring out everything on him.

Sunghoon then heard the crying tone down which turned into hiccups and ragged sobbing, with inaudible words he couldn't understand from the otherside.

But as soon he heard the crying stop for a while, the door suddenly opened making Sunghion trip forward meeting Sunoo's puffy, red, and wet face. Sunghoon's heart broke at the sight. He looked so broken...

But then Sunghoon hugged Sunoo out of habit, he felt the need to hug him every time he sees him broken and vulnerable, and this action made Sunoo grip his shoulders tight and sniffled on his top.

Ever since Sunoo met Sunghoon, he has never felt so loved and cared for his entire life. Sunghoon just had to be there when he was at his lowest, when he needed someone the most. He liked him...

no...

he loves him

"Do you need anything sunshine?" Sunghoon asked Sunoo who was looking into his eyes with tears in his.

Sunoo nodded in response "I want to go somewhere"

-

Yuna's house

Was where they stood by the staircase with her parents by their side

"We've talked her out of it Sunoo, but it's your choice whether to forgive her or not. It's fine if you don't forgive her, your feelings are valid sweetie" Mrs. Shin hugged Sunoo before he went upstairs to confront Yuna once again to check up on her if she was any better

"Thank you, Mrs. Shin I'll take it from here." Sunoo started to walk up the same stairs where he crawled up yesterday

He was fragile.

There was so much going on with him that he couldn't resist giving the girl a lesson.

Is he being too harsh? Yes. Does she deserve it? Also yes. But does he want to do this? No.

He doesn't know the exact reason why but all of a sudden he wants to see Yuna again after the shit he put him through.

You know what they say, if you ended a relationship with someone, you shouldn't go back to them.

Because no matter how many chances you both give each other, it all turns to hell and there would be no escape from the unending paradox for either of you betraying each other.

He was right by her open door revealing Yuna who was sitting and picking on her fingers with her head looking at Sunoo then immediately putting her head down in shame.

Sunoo scoffed at her actions, followed by a short chortle.

"Oh, okay" Sunoo sarcastically gleamed walking nearer the belittled female

"Sunoo, As much as I am concerned for you-" Yuna finally spoke up looking at Sunoo
"Stop this does not fucking concern you Yuna" Sunoo cut her off right in her fucking face
"Yes, it does!"
"No, it doesn't!" "
Yes it does, Sunoo"
"HOW?!" He shouted walking back and then pacing around the room with his eyes locked on Yuna who was scared for her life

"Cause I want to make you feel better..." Yuna looked up with low eyes hoping Sunoo would understand her

"After what you did?! YOU'RE A FUCKING RAT!" He spat his words leaning forward for his face to meet Yuna's

"I'm sorry I was jealous of you..."
"You didn't bother about talking to me about your problems, but you're gonna tell half of the fucking country?!" Sumoo exaggerated

"I-I wasn't thinking straight..."Yuna looked down once again once she saw Sunoo walking towards her, kneeling to match his height with hers, staring into her with hatred full in his eyes.

Sunoo breathed out in disbelief then brought his pointer finger up to Yuna's face with his lips tightly shut "You, you're fucking dead to me" His nose and lips scrunched in distaste

Yuna then nodded her head from side to side in disapproval of Sunoo's words "Y-You don't mean that..."

"I fucking mean every fucking word, you're dead to me Yuna" Sunoo moved away from her
"I don't believe you Sunoo" Yuna swang her head side to side more aggressively

Sunoo then went closer again tapping on himself "You and me? We're fucking done. There's nothing fucking there anymore" Sunoo stared deeply into her wet eyes getting her to realize her actions

"Nothing. Fucking. There" He brawled his words

"You know I have a lot of regrets in my life" He went even closer till their faces were centimeters apart

"But I gotta tell you Yuna, meeting you has got to be on the top of my fucking list." Sunoo's eyes were dark and resentful, Yuna looked at him and felt weak and unable to defend herself and started to tear up even more

"Now you wanna fucking cry?... Now YOU wanna fucking CRY?!" Sunoo's teeth were clamped together in anger as he started to back up standing up once again, sighing to calm himself down

"Yeah you're a fucking vampire...you just go around..." He caustically grinned flailing his hands up in the air "...JUST SUCKING THE FUCKING SPIRIT OUT OF EVERYONE!" He stomped back to Yuna by her bed bending down for him to get closer to her face

"You like that shit! Makes you feel good, right?!" He propped his hands by his knees hiding the fact that he was trembling

"You know that's not true-"
"It is fucking true. It's all about fucking Shin Yuna right?! And you don't know what the fuck youre doing you're just acting all fucking innocent like it's sweet little angel Yuna, sweet little innocent fucking angel who doesn't know what the fuck she's doing! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOURE DOING?!" He shouted so loud Yuna's ears were ringing

"I love you..." Yuna's voice was tight and hesitant
"No, the fuck you don't. You don't love me! You want to be LOVED!" Sunoo's words cut right through her heart making Yuna even more vulnerable to his words.

"YOU'RE JUST A GREEDY WHORE WHO JUST LIKES SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE!" And that was when Sunoo was at his point, he trembled and his voice shook as he tried to stay strong in front of her. "AND IT FUCKING HURTS YUNA!" Sunoo brought up his fist banging it on his chest till it hurt

"I-I love...you..." Yuna was now holding in her tears
"No, you don't! Stop saying that!" Sunoo's voice was now high-pitched and weak "YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" Sunoo slapped his hands together with each word, enunciating his sentence. Then walking away from Yuna on his way to the door.

But Sunoo stopped mid-way and turned around to say something "You betrayed me when I needed you the most!" Sunoo held in his sobs "YOU FUCKING LEFT ME WHEN I WAS AT MY FUCKING LOWE-..." Sunoo's sobs started to get to him blocking his words "YOU FUCKING LEFT ME WHEN I WAS AT MY FUCKING LOWEST, AND A REAL FUCKING FRIEND WOULD NEVER DO SOME SHIT LIKE THAT YUNA!" Sunoo then let out his tears as they streamed down his face while his hand was extended out pointing toward Yuna

"I love you and I want to help you get back your popularity" Yuna weakly replied

"YOU THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT MY POPULARITY?! YOU FUCKING. DUMB. BITCH!" Sunoo was starting to get extra mad at her and her mindset that Sunoo is acting like this because she ruined his popularity

"And if you wanna help me you can just stay out of my fucking life. Forever! HAHA CAUSE THAT WOULD BE GREAT CAUSE HONESTLY LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME PHYSICALLY FUCKING ILL!" Sunoo then barged out of her room in tears running down the steps and slowing down once he got down seeing Sunghoon and Yuna's parents with worried faces. 'They probably heard everything...'

"Are you okay sweetie?" Mrs. Shin asked a ruined Sunoo who nodded in response with no words left to say

"Stay safe kid" Mr. Shin patted Sunoo's back softly as a farewell

"Come on Sunoo... let's get you home...Thank you Sir, and Ma'am" Sunghoon bowed down at the two elders as he held Sunoo's trembling hand to guide him to a rental car he paid for beside the school.

As soon as they got in the car, Sunghoon immediately reattached his hand to Sunoo's, caressing and squeezing it in hopes that he will calm down.

"I love you" Sunghoon randomly piped up with no warning

Sunoo looked surprised beside him to see Sunghoon with eyes of tenderness "Likewise, hyung. Likewise" Sunoo lowly grinned at him fiddling with the hem of the white hoodie he had on.

"Is that my hoodie?" Sunghoon laughed rubbing on Sunoo's cat paws created by the big outerwear

"I tried to cover up myself as much as possible" Sunoo pouted

"You can have it if you want?" Both of them laughed in the car with their hands still intertwined but Sunoo's was now moving along with his

"I'll keep it, you smell like coconuts" Both of them laughed even harder and stayed there the whole time till it was almost sunset

There was just something so special about their bond, a bond that's inseparable, or indestructible. They loved it, they loved being with each other. They feel like they belong in each other arms, safe and sound, and be with each other through thick and thin no matter what obstacles they face.

But there's always that one feeling that Sunghoon would always sense when they're together.

Love.

The one thing he never felt from his father.

At this point in life, he doesn't really give a fuck about his dad anymore, no matter how much he tries. He's sick and tired of him.

He doesn't have that dream family life that people in the movies display with their overly affectionate and unrealistic circumstances. Because all relationships have cracks.

Some, are bigger than others.

-
(PLAY THE SONG NOW)

Sunghoon didn't know who he was.

All he knew was that he was brought into this world to be the next line in the heir of his father's wealth, meaning he would inherit all the money of the generations of heirs from their old investments.

But he didn't want that.

He wanted to be recognized by something different, something exciting that would give him a chance to shine amongst others

But his father wanted him to stay indoors and focus on academics. Instead of going to school like normal kids, he was homeschooled.

It wasn't boring or anything, it was just empty and lonely without anyone to be with rather than your tutor.

Back then, his mother and father used to fight because his father decided for him. For locking him inside and then setting him free so he to get exposed to the real world and make friends.

But in return, his father worsened his treatment towards him to full-on holding him hostage giving him extra work while his mother backers about his father

And they fought, in a way...most parents fought.

He couldn't blame his father for his actions, he knows he want him to grow up being an academically and bodily independent son, but he was doing too much. And every time he would make a mistake, he would lock him up in an empty room with nothing but a flashlight as punishment

He tried, really. He really tries to do his best to make his father happy but for some reason, his father is never satisfied with his achievements.

But sometimes, not only your brain can get you through worldly impediments.

Sunghoon's dad was really handsome.

The kind of handsome that made people treat him differently.

His mom used to get really upset at him for flirting.

Which wasn't fair, it wasn't his fault. He really loved her

Except for his son. He never had a thing for his child.

His mom always wanted him to become a professional figure skater.

And for a while, he thought he might, he was a natural.

Whenever he skated, he felt at home. It felt as if he had done something finally human than sit all day and study.

But ever since he turned 7, his mom left his dad because apparently his dad is being super irrational and she couldn't handle his awful treatment towards Sunghoon.

After their divorce, his parents fought for who would take him. And unfortunately, his father won.

And that meant he had to live his entire life being his slave.

And ever since the divorce, his passion for figure skating faltered. And no one would pay for his lessons, so he took down ice skating and returned to his depressing old life.

But when he met his stepmother, he was relieved.

He was relieved that there was finally someone who was there for him in his moments.

Alongside his step-sister, Jiwon.

She was 9 years old and he was 7 when they met. They got along well, but it wasn't always easy.

Sunghoon sometimes refused to talk to either of them due to the fact that he was scared because he had never met other people aside from his relatives and family friends. So it was definitely a first.

As the years pass, he never really had a healthy social life. No friends, no one out of his family he could get in touch with. Nothing

Just himself. All alone

Not until the start of Senior Year when his father finally allowed him to attend school.

He was pumped and hyped, but the problem was. How was he gonna fit in?

He's never had the normal school experience everyone had, he will definitely struggle to figure out how the school system works.

On the first day of school, they had a welcome party, for all foreign or exchange students and also for transfer. He was nervous of course, he's never been to an event since his grandfather's funeral.

So after minutes into the party, he was standing still in a corner of the room watching everyone who passes by. He stood awkwardly in his grey suit and his bowl-cut hair and a glass of iced tea in his hand. He doesn't drink other types of beverages expect from water and iced tea due to his limited taste palette.

It was getting boring not until...He saw the most jaw-dropping boy he has ever seen.

He only saw him for 6 seconds yet it felt like six hours.

'Who was that guy?'

It took him a couple of days to find out that his name was Kim Sunoo

He recently transferred to SU and people already love him. And so did Sunghoon

There's just something so captivating about him.

So for the past couple of months, he'd watched over him on a daily, and he was surprised no one has caught him, not even Sunoo himself.

He found out a lot about Sunoo, his likes, this dislikes, habits, what he usually does in certain circumstances, and others he has observed in the boy.

Then he realized how invisible he has been to people to the point not even his teachers could remember his name.

'Damn, am I that much of a loser?'

'Sunoo would never like a loser.'

Sunghoon constantly belittles himself because of how much of a disparity he is from Sunoo.

Sunoo was always so sociable and open, but as for him, he was always so quiet and reserved.

However, Sunghoon had Sunoo in his mind 24/7, he couldn't stop thinking about him.

Day and night, he'd eat sleep, and drink while he daydreams about Sunoo

Sunoo

Sunoo

Sunoo

Sunoo

Sunoo

Sunoo.

Kim Sunoo. The guy who had admired for an eternity, which he thought he didn't have a chance to be with.

Yet, now he's here. Beside him, all giddy and smiley. It's like a fever dream

He has never met anyone like Sunoo,

He finally felt loved and accepted.

He was finally feeling good about the world.

Kim Sunoo, I love you.

-

Kinda boring but oh well 🤷‍♂️

sticky notes - sunsun

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
473K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season