Miraculous Sins + Smuts

By MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers More

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Helping Hand ~ MariChat

6.9K 34 61
By MLB_4Ever

~In this story Marinette is going to be epileptic, so sorry if any of this content is triggering, but bonus: This story includes shower sex. Woohoo! BTW I'm not poking any fun at epilepsy. Long Chapter ahead~

CHAT POV 

The akuma was powerful, more powerful than the others. He had a weapon that immobilized his targets for a moment with a flashing light. When his target was blinded, he used the distraction as a way to attack them stealthily. My senses, including sight, are heightened by my suit, so when I was struck by his flashing sword, my eyes felt like they were bleeding. 

"Fuck! Curse your god-awful power!" I shouted towards him. Clanging sounds surrounded my body and I could only assume Ladybug was defending me from the villain while my sight reformed. My white cloudy vision disappeared and my theory was proven correct once I saw Ladybug dodging every blow from the akuma's sword. 

The villain's costume was a variety of blinding colors that suited his name perfectly, Color Blind. I noticed Ladybug squinting her eyes when she was close to him almost like she was allergic to his colors. She continued to swing her yoyo defensively to protect her body even though she couldn't see half of his actions. I didn't know why my body hadn't moved yet; I felt useless. 

Then she was finally hit with his sword when her arm grew tired and her yoyo faltered. My voice left my body. She clutched her head painfully and screamed out, but they died out as soon as they began. A faint chant of my name was heard before she started falling sideways and her shoulder contacted the concrete sidewalk.

Color Blind smirked at her limp body as she convulsed on the ground. Finally my legs willed me the power to run towards her, scoop her into my arms bridal style, and carry her away from the battle. 

I ran to the first place I thought of, Chloe's hotel. The rooftop was vacant except for a few pigeons who flew away once they saw me. A lone sun chair accepted her seizing body once I laid her onto the white material. God, this was the most horrifying sight I had ever seen. 

She never used her lucky charm, so I knew she wasn't going to detransform anytime soon. With a heavy breath, I removed her spotted earrings. Her signature bright pink flash surrounded her body and her spotted suit slowly disappeared. And what was left behind was the one and only girl who sits behind me in class. My lady, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. 

My breath caught in my throat. 

Her shaking subsided slightly, and the ladybug kwami was thrown next to her body. She almost seemed to be dead. Plagg had said her name a few times, Sugarcube also known as Tikki. Tikki wasn't conscious, but she was steadily breathing. I could hear Plagg screaming in the back of my head, terrified for his Yin. 

Marinette's hands shook while her breathing was forced and labored. Thankfully, I knew where she lived. I picked her up into my arms and leaped to her balcony. She mentioned the other day at school that her parents were away at a bakery convention out of the city. Must be nice. 

Without a choice, I cataclysmed her trap door since it was locked and settled us both gently on her bed. She stopped shaking finally, so I just waited for her to wake up. 

Within a few minutes, her eyes fluttered open and she squinted at her surroundings. I exhaled a huge breath of relief and took a moment to scan her overall looks. She had dirt in her hair from the battle. Scars lined her arms and cheeks. And she was freezing cold and sweaty. 

"Mari?" I asked aloud, hoping to direct her attention to me. She was still blinking her eyes, adjusting to the light in the room. Eventually she turned to face me with wide yet tired eyes. 

"What happened?" I pulled her closer to my body and rested my head on top of hers. She snuggled into the leather on my body, lighting a fire inside my heart. 

"You had a seizure." I responded. She nodded into my chest then hummed sadly. 

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, but where's Alya, Nino, and Adrien? How'd you find me?" I blinked a couple of times, trying to comprehend what was happening. Did she not remember? Do people lose their memory? 

"U-uh, you had one at school, I got a call from Adrien and he told me to come get you and bring you home." My voice sounded unsure. Hopefully she didn't pick up on that fact. 

I felt her nod again into my chest. 

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked, rubbing her dirt-clad hair in between my fingers. She hummed, telling me yes. 

She wrapped her arms and legs around my body when I lifted her up, bringing her down her ladder and towards her bathroom. The room was decent sized with a shower / tub combo and a modern vanity-sink. 

I set the water to warm and listened to it connect with the bottom of the tub. Marinette tried pulling at her clothes, but I could tell she was weak; she had a hard time lifting her ligaments. My brows furrowed at her struggle, so with all the courage I had, I knelt down in front of her and helped her undress. 

"D-do you need me to h-help you bathe?" I asked with my gaze averted anywhere but her while I removed her final garment. She meeped out a barely audible 'please'. 

Her body was slowly getting stronger; I could tell when she used slight leg strength when I helped her to her shower. She held her body up with her arm propped taut against the shower wall and my now stripped-of-my-suit body was standing behind her. I tried my best to be careful with her as I sat her down on the floor by pressing down on her shoulders. Most of the work was her doing since she practically climbed down the wall with her hands. 

I watched as her eyes fluttered shut when the warm water cascaded down her chest that I was trying my best to avoid eye contact with. No, stop being a pussy Adrien. She specifically asked you for help. I grew a set and finally looked towards her body which had her muscular -probably from being Ladybug- arms hugging her knees and her chin resting on her left knee cap. Her eyes were shut tight and the water pooled down her face.

"Hey, open your eyes." I guided her head backwards a little ways that way she could look at me. She blinked a couple of times to rid her eyelashes of any water. Her eyes were gorgeous, and I couldn't help but get lost for a moment. The water made her eyelashes a luscious black that framed her blue eyes. I shook my head, "I'm going to cleanse your body, okay? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I just need access if you're willing to provide it." She nodded her head at me and shyly parted her thighs. 

My breath got caught in my throat as her entire body was revealed to me. Her torso was beautifully defined with toned muscle; her midnight hair fell along her shoulders and ended right above her collar bone. The water fell onto her stomach and traveled down between her thighs. Her position almost made it seem like she was waiting for my- No Agreste! Get your head out of the gutter. Who could blame me though? This stunning girl was naked in front of me with her breasts out and legs spread. 

"If you're uncomfortable, I can do it myself." My gaze locked with hers and my jaw went slack. She's talking? Like with actual audible words? 

"N-no, it's alright, but let me go behind you, I'll get your back first." I stood in front of her and her eyes immediately went wide and blush crowded her beautiful cheeks. She looked away, waiting for me to walk around her. 

I sat behind her, putting my legs on either side of her body. She scooched backwards until her butt was only a couple inches away from my pelvis. Then I brought her bar of soap in between my hands and lathered them in the slippery material. I brought my soap covered hands to her shoulders, rubbing the product into her skin and trailing downwards, paying extra attention to her sides and hips. 

"That feels good, Chat." She said and moved further back, colliding her back with my chest. My body was frozen in shock; she leaned her head onto my shoulder, exposing her neck and breasts for my view. I re-lathered my hands in her soap then guided them to her stomach, working it into her strained muscles. One of her legs was pushed straight in front of her while the other one stayed bent. 

The water quickly washed away all of my work. Then she moaned. She fucking moaned and arched her back against me, making her ass touch my crotch. I had to bite my lip to hold back any noises I nearly emitted. 

"W-what?" I stuttered out, wondering what I did to make her make that noise and if I can do it again. 

"S-s-sorry, you touched d-down there." My arm retracted from her body immediately and a feeling of shame washed over my body more so than the water. "No!" She retaliated quickly. "Please, do it a-again." I looked at her with wide eyes before swallowing nervously and trailing my bare fingers down her stomach until stopping right above her apex. 

I watched her eyebrows knit together tightly with her lips parted slightly, spewing heavy breaths. My hand continued its journey and my middle finger brushed over her clit.

"O-oh God," she mumbled. Her hands gripped my thighs instead of the tub and her warmth went straight towards my dick. I brought my finger back towards the bud it skimmed, circling it twice. She dug her nails into my thighs, leaving imprints in the shape of her nails. 

"Do you want more?" I whispered huskily into her ear, which received a desperate nod in return. 

"Yes please," she begged. The finger currently circling her clit traveled further and parted her folds. I couldn't see anything because of the angle, but I've seen plenty of videos to have somewhat of an idea of what to do. My finger pushed into her, eliciting a needy moan from her. 

Being a pianist had its perks, including long fingers. She bucked her hips against my hand, trying to rub her clit against my palm. I smiled at her antics and removed my finger from within her. A low whine came from her chest. 

"Do I have your consent, Mari?" She turned her flushed face towards me and nodded into the crook of my neck. 

My hands grabbed both of her thighs and I lifted her bottom further up so she was being supported by my own thighs. She pressed her weight into my chest, settling herself into a comfy position. I finally took a hold of myself and guided my cock towards her entrance. She was tight, really tight. And the angle was a little awkward, but once she started stretching for me, I was in heaven. 

I gripped her hips as a need for an anchor while her hands stayed on my thighs. After a minute or two and her breathing was normal, I performed a single hard thrust into her. She mewled into the shower steam.

"Chat!" 

"Adrien," I stated. She turned to me once again with raised eyebrows. 

"W-what was that?" She asked. 

"My name, it's Adrien. Please call me Adrien." I'm really hoping she doesn't start connecting any dots. She gave me a curt nod. Maybe it was her recent episode, but I'm thankful she's not at her full Ladybug IQ. 

I used the grip on her hips for leverage and thrust into her again, this time creating a steady pattern that we slowly lost ourselves in. 

"Ah, Adrien! Yes, y-you're really b-big." My face heated up. Never expected to hear those words, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I also couldn't believe that I just heard Ladybug moan my name, my actual civilian name. 

I tried thrusting harder into her, consequently slamming our bodies against her tub walls. My body couldn't get enough of her. She moaned my name like it was the only name that mattered to her. Her back arched against me, making her ass grind against my shaft. And she was so tight and warm.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I warned her. She replied by moaning 'me too'. I took my right hand off her thigh and placed it above our conjoined parts. She cried from my touch, and I quickly circled her clit with my fingers. 

"I-I-I'm coming, fuck!" She clawed at my legs and her body convulsed with pleasure above mine. Her pussy tightened dramatically, sucking on my cock relentlessly until I couldn't hold myself back from releasing. 

"Mari, shit!" I gasped and groaned when I pulled myself out of her and spilled my cum onto her tub floor. She whimpered as she watched me pump myself a few times, ridding my body completely of pleasure. 

"Adrien," she started, wrapping her arm around my neck backwards. We connected our eyes for a moment. "Thank you," I smile at her. 

"Don't thank me, purrincess." She giggled and relaxed her body against mine. Then I finally realized how cold the water got. 

~Next Up: Lukanette

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
238K 2.4K 18
Your college professor, Ren, is more than you think. He's sneaky. He's got secrets. He also has your bra on his bedroom floor. This story was origi...