𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥

By authorreya

Collection of short stories. -𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃- अधूरा होके भी है इश्क़ मेरा कामिल तेरे बिना गुज़ारा ऐ दिल है... More

Introduction
Dedication
Preface
فضل سے inaayat
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
epilogue♡
chaahat चाहत
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
epilogue♡
خواہش. khawahish
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
Aashiqui आशिकी
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
SECOND BOOK!!
we did it!!

2.

19.7K 1K 50
By authorreya

11 AM

Khawahish's mother was knocking on her room's door from the last 5 minute but nobody was opening the door, she was confused because khawahish does not sleep till this time and especially today when rayan is coming.

Getting tensed she entered inside the room and saw the rooms bedsheet messed up but aisha was no where to be found. She checked the bathroom and her closet but she couldn't find her daughter.

She ran to her room and informed her husband Nasir khan that khawahish is not in her room. Her father also got tensed he went to his elder brother's room where his younger brother and his wife was also present.

"Bhai, ishi nahi mil Rahi apne room mein nahi hai to subha se ghar me bhi kisi ne use nahi dekha" her father said in a scared tone whereas Rayan's father Abbas Khan immediately called Rayan. When he didn't pick up his phone he smiled and knew he was right.

Abbas Khan smirked and said "rayan ko abtak ghar phonch jana chaiye tha wo bhi nahi hai or ishi bhi nahi matlab dono sath hi tha tum tension na lo dono bache shadishuda hai room mein hoga"
He knew where she could be After all Rayan was his son, how can he live without his wife.

Nasir khan was finally relieved, his daughter was his chand ka tukda he cannot lose her, this is why he was happy when he said yes for khawahish's marriage with Rayan so that she can stay in Khan haveli.

Her mother got angry and said "iss ladki ko sharam nahi hai pata ni mein konse besharmi ki biryani khakar paida kiya tha meine iss ladki ho"

Abbas Khan laughed and said "are bache hai bhabhi thode pyaar se samjhao samaj jayenge or waise bhi mujhe pata hai rayan hi leke Gaya hoga use aakhir mera beta hai" Rayan's mother who was smiling is now staring at her husband wide eyed, she glared at him and smacked her husband's should.

Meanwhile in Rayan's room both of them are still sleeping. He moved a little making Aisha whimper.She slowly moved to go to the bathroom being successful she tried to move but because of the pain in between her legs she couldn't.

Her hissing made rayan wake up with a jerk. He opened his eyes and saw her trying to wear her clothes. He stood up and wore his sweatpants and then helped her in wearing her clothes. He picked her up and went to her room where he gave her a nice warm bath and massaged her legs to soothe the pain.

Later he went to his own room to get ready. Khawahish was standing in her closet thinking what to wear. She decided to wear a sweater and jeans and she is just going to stay at home. So no need to get ready.

Whereas Rayan just wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans. Getting ready both came downstairs for lunch as they already missed the breakfast.

Rayan went downstairs and greeted the elders. He sat near his dad who whispered in his ears "beta thoda wait karlo itni bhi kya jaldi hai kara denge tumhari rukhsati Yun aadhi raat ko ghar aake ishi ke sath kamre mein to mat jao hum sabko tension hoti hai ki bachi kaha gayi."

Rayan just stared at his dad and whispered back "aap thoda jaldi rukhsati karwa do koi tension hogi hi nahi" his dad glared at him and said "mera baap mat bano jab mujhe theek lagega karwa dunga abhi tum business pe dhyan do".
Rayan nodded and started having his lunch.

Khawahish went to her parent's room and her mother said "are sab aese kyu baithe ho maharani ayi hai iske liye Zara band Baja to bajwa do"

Khawaish pouted and said "baba dekho na mama ko daant rahi hai" she said having fake tears in her eyes which made her mother. Her mother tried to be tough with her as her father is really soft with her. She slapped her lightly.

But aisha being aisha cried on top of her lungs "baba dekho kitni zor ka chanta mara hai mere kaan me ab tak seeti baj Rahi hai" Nasir khan cannot see tears in his daughter's eyes so he glared at his wife saying "bachi hai kyu maar rahi ho"

Aisha's Tai jaan entered inside and saw her ishi crying she immediately hugged her and said "kya hua bache kyu ro rahe ho aap kisi ne kuch kaha hai aapko" she asked in a tensed voice.

"Mama ne mara hai bohot zor se" aisha continued her Oscar level acting. Rayan's mother gasped and said "ya allah bechari bachi ko tang karke rakhti ho tum nazia" "bacha chalo hum niche chalte hai lunch kar lete hai aa jao"

Khawahish went with her Tai jaan smiling looking at her mother who was glaring at her.
Both of them went downstairs to have lunch where rahan saw her red eyes and asked "aisha,tum roi ho?" Aisha winked at him and whispered "secret!"

Aisha went to sit beside her Tai jaan who lovingly served her food. Being hungry she immediately started having her food.
Nasir and nazia also came downstairs to have food.

The Khans were having lunch when Rayan's mother got a call so she went to receive it meanwhile Adam Aisha's brother asked "rayan bhai aap sure hai aap sure hai aapko meri behen se shadi karni" listening to which Aisha choked on her food.

She said "khajoor zyada bakwas ni kar rahe tum aajkal, zyada faltu mat bolo warna ye jo phone le ke ghumte ho na Sara din use gayab kar dungi or zyada bole to tumhe bhi gayab karwa dungi" she said angrily.

Adam ignored her and said "rayan bhai abhi bhi time hai aap jaan chhudwa sakte hai ishi aapi se"
Rayan went close to him and whispered "ye jo tum apni class me ande aa rahe hai wo bata du sabko?" Adam gulped and said "nahi nahi bilkul nahi" rayan smirked and said "abhi bhi time hai chup raho warna sachme phone ke lunga"

Adam nodded and had his lunch. His mother entered inside her dining room and said "kayamat aa rahi hai wo bhi dono ek sath" being confused everyone asked who?

"Aapki pyaari phupho aa rahi hai wo bhi dono sath mein" she said sarcastically but khawahish was not happy with this she said "nahi wo to meri har baat par kami nikaalti hai wo kyu aa rahi hai"
"Kal se ramzan shuru hai to wo dono pure mahine yahi rahengi" khawahish stood up and shouted "mein meri dost ke Ghar Jaa Rahi hu ek mahine baad wapis ayungi"

"Ruko chup chaap baitho, bohot hogaya abki baar agar bina baat ke agar tumhe kuch kahenge to tum hume kahogi mein humesha se dekhti hu unhe tumse koi masla hai abki baar jaan hi lungi mein unke masle ko" her dadijaan said.

Aisha hugged her and said "dadijaan please bacha Lena mujhe" everyone in the house knew raazia and Sofia never liked khawahish and they would always try to hurt her with their words and khawahish being the sensitive person would take their words to her heart.

Rayan made a decision he would not let his cunning phupho make his wife feel terrible this time he won't stay silent like his mother told him to be, this time he will not tolerate any disrespect towards his wife.

Rayan was leaving for this room when he said "aisha coffee le aao sar dukh Raha hai" khawahish nodded and went to the kitchen to make coffee.
She make coffee for him and chai for her. Holding the two cups she went to his room.

She went inside and saw him sitting on the couch in his room with his eyes closed. She went behind him and started massaging his head while he still had his eyes closed after some time he held her hand and came her come infront of him.

He kissed her hands and made her sit on his lap.
Khawahish asked "kya hua abhi bhi sar dukh Raha hai"
"Han ek medicine de Dena please but usse pehle ye batao ki kyu ro rahi thi" he asked her.
"Are wo to bas ammi ne thoda Aram se chanta maara tha muje acting to karni hi thi na" she said cutely.

Rayan smiled and started drinking the coffee she made, while she was drinking chai, funfact rayan loves coffee while aisha hates it.

Rayan started the conversation "abki baar phupho kuch bhi kahe mujhe sab batana hai kuch bhi nahi chupana" khawahish smiled and said "itni bure baate bolti hai wo or tumhe pata hai wo tumhari shadi sameen ke karna chahti hai or meri farhaan se kasam lage khuda ki agar abki baar uss sameen ne tumhari taraf dekha bhi na meine uski aankhe noch Leni hai" she said angrily.

"Wo mujhe dekhti hai?" Rayan asked being confused,he had no idea about this. "Sara din use or koi kaam hi nahi hai or wo farhaan ya allah wo ladka pagal hai mein aapko bata rahi hu usko ilaaj ki zaroorat" she said, "usne kya Kiya hai" rayan tried to control his anger.

"Aap soch bhi ni sakte pehle to humesha se mujhe ghurte rehta hai or abki baar usne hadh kardi jis din aap london gaye uske agle din yaha agaya pure hafte ke liye, or bhai theek hai tere mama ka Ghar hai aja par tu mere kamre mein kyu ara hai, or mere bed pe kyu baith Raha hai or wo bhi tab jab meine saaf mana Kiya ki farhaan bhai bed pe mat baith acha nahi lagta"

"Or baat man'ne ki bajaye mujhse behes kar raha ki meri soch choti hai bhai meri soch choti nahi hai teri niyat kharab hai mein andhi thodi hu mujhe dikh raha ki tu kya karne ki try kar Raha hai, khudki galti hai or meri soch ko kharab bata Raha hai, dekh lo kahi apni maa ko patta ke ye meri shadi apne sath karw-" her rambling was cut when Rayan smashed his lips onto hers and harshly kissed her biting her lips.

He broke the kiss and said "tum sirf meri ho, kisi or se shadi ki baat bhi mat karo warna acha nahi hoga" Aisha just buried her face in his neck to calm his anger. "Tumne mujhse bataya kyu nahi ki wo yaha aaya hai" rayan said.
"Acha ji ye bhi meri galti hai, aapne ek phone nahi Kiya to kise batati" aisha pouted. Rayan kissed her pout and said "I'm so sorry aisha"

Khawahish blushed at the nickname, everyone in the house either calls her ishi or Ishu but only her rayan calls her aisha and he gets angry if someone else calls her aisha.

She hugged him tightly. But their moment was broken when she got a call from Sameer Rayan's younger brother. She picked up the call and putted it on speaker. "Ishi tumhari kayamat aa chuki hai Sofia phupho aaj hi aa chuki hai apni beti sameen ke sath tum neeche aa jao or mil lo apni pyaari phupho" Sameer said teasingly.

"Unhe keh ko khawahish ko sar dard hai isliye so Rahi hai baadme ayegi neeche" khawaish said, she definitely doesn't want to meet that witch.
She cut and call and again buried her face in his neck. Rayan stared caressing her hair while saying "tum so jao mein unhe mil ke aata hun"

"Nahi please mat jao" she said showing her puppy eyes which melted his heart, he picked her up and went to her room. Where he hugged her till she slept and then he slowly removed her from him and went downstairs to meet his phupho.

____________________________________________________

ओ सुध-बुध खोयी है खोयी मैंने
हाँ जान गवाई गवाई मैंने
हाँ तुझको बसाया है धड़कन में
सांवरे

ओ सुध-बुध खोयी है खोयी मैंने
हाँ जान गवाई गवाई मैंने
हाँ तुझको बसाया है धड़कन में
सांवरे

तोसे नैना जब से मिले
बन गए सिलसिले
नैना नैना लागे...❤️‍🩹

Hey guys, Please tell me are you liking this story or not? Also I'm writing such long chapters so please tell me if it is boring to read long chapter.

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 2085 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 42.9K 49
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
217K 8.3K 44
What started off as a good life quickly came apart for Crystal the day she came out to her family that she's transgender. The small North Idaho commu...
1.8K 106 6
Veer Shekhawat is a secret spy of TASK, an association which deals with wanted and powerful criminal of the country. However, Veer has his own reason...
68.4K 3.3K 49
"Ye sab Karke dekhao. Apni Mubabbat ka saboot do, Maya." (Try to do it all. Give a prove of your love, Maya.) Sarim says as he slowly hands Maya the...