Hers

Por KittyJ0

By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year... Más

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER1 - REGRETS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER5- aLittle
CHAPTER6- PLEASE
CHAPTER7- WHY
CHAPTER8- CAN'T
CHAPTER9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NEW BOOK PREVIEWS

CHAPTER16

429 26 21
Por KittyJ0

YALL ABOUT TO HATE ME 🤭...... RESPECTFULLY

BEYONCÉ POV

I look at Kasseem ready for anything. I will throat jap a nigga in a minute.

"So, you caught on that this whole teaching is a lie. I needed to see you and let you know that if you or that tall bitch try anything against my wife and I that it'll be hell to pay. This is a warning, your one and only warning....use it wisely cupcake"

"Fuck you....."
"Excuse me"

"I said fuck you! I'm supposed to be scared of you. Nah fuck that!! You and that dirty ass wife of yours recorded me; WITHOUT my permission then put it on the internet for everyone to see. I lost my job because of y'all fucked up selves. And now you wanna threaten me and my girl. Get the fuck out of my face, before I scratch it up, to match the bitch it belongs to"

"You funny, you know that? Funny. But know that this shit runs deep. Now I'mma add something else, talk to me like that again then we gonna see who the bitch really is"  he says stepping closer to me

"You think you scare me. That this little stunt scares me. It doesn't. So walk yo little punk ass back into your car and leave me alone. Leave my girl and I both alone"

He chuckles and before I know it I see his right hand balled into a fist coming at me. Quick thinking I block it in time and punch him in the throat. He gasp for air quickly holding his throat, as I chuckle at him now.

"Don't disrespect me, ever again!!" I shout as I get back into my car driving back home

What a fucking night

I make it home just in time to see Megan perform. I didn't see the entrance she did but she's doing her thang on stage. I scream loud in the living room cheering her on, I'm so proud of my baby. I watch as she dances then turns giving the camera a full view of her ass. That's one thing about Megan she don't mind showing off, I roll my eyes chuckling at her antics. Always showing off.

With popcorn in a bowl I continue to watch the show, till I hear a crash in the kitchen. Thinking it might be the plate that I rushed through to wash and might've not put it in the dish rack correctly; I rush to pick it up.

But I find Alicia standing in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

"Bitch what the hell you doing here?"
She just chuckles turning around to face me. I take in her appearance as she's just in a robe with a pink lingerie set on.

"I know you like what you see"
"Nope. Nothing about you excitements. So please get the fuck out my house"
"What if I say no. What you going to do?"

"I'll drag yo ass out of here, my damn self"
"I don't like what you did to my husband"
"Well he threatened me and my girl so he'll survive. Now you can get out"

"Not till I get what I want"
"If you think you gonna have me, you thought wrong"
"....that's what you say. But I know better. It's gonna be different, you'll be begging for me"

"Why must you continue to bother me? Just leave me alone. Do you want Megan to fall that bad?"

"I'll let you know a secret...this business is ruthless, and I'm just trying to come out on top. And Megan prevents that from happening, so if I can break her anyway I can, I'll do so. By any means necessary.......well since I'm not gonna get any pussy I'll take my leave"

"About time. And just know no matter what you do, it'll never break her"

MEGAN POV

"Megan please tell me you're coming to the after party" another artist ask me as the show comes to an end

"N-No I gotta get back, my girl is waiting on me"
"One hour! One hour wouldn't hurt to party with us... please!!!"

Going against my better judgement I say yes and follow everyone to the after party. One drink wouldn't hurt right.....

I wake up with a huge headache, I see that I'm entangled in a much of covers. I look taking in the room seeing that I'm not in my hotel room. I gasp loudly while sitting up and see no one in the bed with me making my heart calm down. I thought I cheated on Beyoncé.....

Getting out of bed I see my dress on the floor and I hope I just went to bed naked and that nothing happened. I get dress, grab my phone from the stand and head out the bedroom door. I smell food as I leave out and curse myself.

Walking further I see a Pardi sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Morning....um let's not speak of what happened " he says

I instantly slap my face....I - I thought it was a dream. I really did cheat on Beyoncé.

Thankfully he's in the same hotel as me so I quickly rush out and make it to mines, where everyone is and stare at me once I make it through the door.

"Explain" Faris says semi shouting at me

I put my head down, knowing I fucked up.

FLASHBACK

I walk behind a close friend female rapper of mines, Yung Miami as we enter into the new venue for the after party. We automatically go to the bar grabbing some dusse shots. Taking two we cheers and gulp them down.

Before I know it other artist surround us as we start drinking. Faris tells me that we should head out but I say no. And tell him to go home and that I'll see him there.

He tries to say something else but I shoo him away telling him that I'll be fine.

Turning back to talk to another artist, I feel arms wrap around my waist and from the familiar cologne I know that it's Pardi.

"Get off of me"
"I just wanted to congratulate you. You deserved the awards you got"
"Thank you" I say and he lets me go walking away

"Girrlll.....you better stay away from him. He's trouble and you should know that already" the artist Doja says

"I am. But for some reason he just keeps coming back" I say looking over to where he went

Don't tell me why but when he noticed me looking he smiled at me, and I had the nerve to smile back....

"Alright y'all good night!! Good night!" I say to some of my friends as I enter into my car after Kellon got in

I hear him cursing and telling someone to get out, but I don't se who it is till I get in.

"Pardi what are you doing here?"
"Your guard let me sit in the car till you came out. I just need to talk to you Megan"

"Well she don't wanna talk to you"
"Hush Kellon! Let him speak"

"It's the Deans.... I'm just trying to warn you of what they're trying to do. They're trying to break you. So whatever comes your way be mindful of it. Especially for Beyoncé. They're trying to do anything they can. Starting with Beyoncé, they sent her to a fake place. She didn't get hired they made it up so she couldn't come here with you"

"Them assholes!!!"

I go to call Beyoncé, but Pardi cuts me off by saying there's more.
" Alicia is gonna try to sleep with Beyoncé to somehow persuade her. But your new album you recorded, they're going to leak it tomorrow. And there's some girl they hired that was standing next to you that's going to say you beat her up"

"What the fuck is wrong with these people!?!"
"Thank you Pardi.... Ugh we gotta tell Faris this"

As we drive to the hotel we make light conversation, then head to my suite to find Faris halfway sleep. But Pardi explains everything to him. He jumps up automatically calling my label and trying to get ahead of it all.

Being that it's nearly 5 am, Kellon falls asleep on the couch. And Pardi starts to say that he should go.

With Faris screaming on the phone I know I'm not gonna get any sleep and I kinda can't.
"Can I go to your room? I-I just can't sleep"
"Sure. Okay"

"I can't believe this. Why? Why does it gotta be me this happens to"
"You know sometimes bad things happen to good people just to show how strong they really are. And Megan you are so strong. Stronger than what you think" he says as we face each other now on the couch in his suite

"Thank you" I mumble as I feel a tear come on

Why is it always so much shit that happens to me!?

".....I kinda do miss you" he says back
"Oh Pardi don't start that now. I moved on"
"I know. And I respect that. I'm just saying I miss talking to you like this. Where we can sit up and just talk"
"........me too"

I side eye him as he stares out the large window, I look down to his lips. And I grab his chin pulling him into a deep kiss. He quickly pulls away.

"What are you doing Megan?! You have Beyoncé" he ask pulling away from me looking at me crazy
"I know.....but I just need someone right now" I say and give him another kiss that he accepts

I slide onto his lap wrapping my hands around his neck as we kiss. His hands make it around my waist squeeze and tugging on me. I sit back looking into his eyes, and I say

Please, make me feel better

FLASHBACK OVER

"I can't believe you!! Y-You trash ass hoe!" Kellon shouts at me
"I'm not! I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You cheat on the one girl that loves yo ungrateful ass and even more so WE. We had to lie for yo ass saying you was so tired that you didn't call her, when she stayed up waiting for you to call her. You're a fucked up person Meg.... a fucked up person I don't wanna be around" Kellon says storming out the room

I look at Faris as I feel tears in my eyes. I'm sorry

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to her...come on we have a flight to catch" he says as he heads to the door

Entering into the house I close the door behind me as I feel her wonderful scent surrounds me.
"Baby doll, I missed you. I knew you was gonna be tired talking about you wanted to FaceTime" she says chuckling

I semi smile knowing I have to tell her the shit I did.
"Yeah...a-and I went to the after party. So I was extra tired"
"I know they were blowing everyone up that went on Instagram. You looked so good baby" she says whispering the last part into my ear as she bites the edge of it

With her arms wrapped around my waist she pulls me close to her as she trails her lips down my neck.
"Oh baby....let me take a shower and get this travel smell off me"
"....okay okay. And yeah do that, I can smell cologne on you. Haha, I know that was Faris from how tight he was hugging you when you won" she says chuckling as I try not to look fearful

I just rush pass her up the stairs and take the longest shower I've ever did.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up at the edge of the bed because I didn't want Beyoncé to touch me. I feel dirty. I don't deserve her, but here I am still in the bed with her.

I told her about what Pardi told us about Alicia and Kasseem, and we both agreed that whatever notice she gets about a job we'll check the authenticity of it first. And that for me, if my album gets leaked it gets leaked. The fans will be extra happy of the music I put out so we look at it as a blessing in disguise.

I decided that I'm going to take sleeping with Pardi to my grave, I'm not going to tell her. I can't loose her. She's my everything. I need her, and I can't loose her. If that means swallowing this lie I will do so. But I have to have her.

It doesn't help that Faris and Kellon know and knowing Kellon he's gonna tell Lani. Now her speech is something I'm not looking forward to.

I feel her arms wrap around me, "Morning Goregous"

"Morning Mommy"
"I have a surprise for you, it came yesterday"
"What?" I ask sitting up to face her

She gets out the bed and goes into the closet pulling out a large box.
"Open it" she says sitting it in front of me

I tear the box open and see a beautiful blue tu tu. I gasp in excitement. I've always wanted a tu tu to play in for when I'm little. I jump into her arms hugging her, as I thank her.

"You welcome baby, now try it on and let me see"

I quickly put it on and twirl around in it smiling. I go to her giving her a kiss, she knows how to make me feel special.

As the day goes I stay in my tu tu twirling around dancing as the time goes on. Mommy is in the kitchen cooking my favorite some chicken and waffles. And she's making them blue to match my tu tu.

My phone goes off and I see it's Pardi calling me. And I feel my heart drop. I quickly take the call in the bathroom locking the door behind me.

"Hello"
"Hey, I'm sorry to be calling but you left your watch at the hotel. I have it with me and I can drop it off with your security at the front so they'll give it to you. I just wanted you to have a heads notice" he says

"Oh my gosh.... Thank you. Damn I didn't realize I left it"
"So are we good?"
"What you mean?"
"Like is everything okay between you and I"
"Yeah- Yeah we're good, just know that it can never happen again"

"Of course, shit I feel bad about it. So I know it's harder on you"
"Yeah.....but please keep it between us. I can't have her find out"
"You already had my word"

ONE MONTH LATER

I enter into the house extremely exhausted, my album was released and everyone freaking loves it! Everyone knows that Kellon isn't my hairstylist anymore.... that scam Alicia and Kasseem tried to do back fired on them.

Faris and I met with the girl and got her to flip on them, telling us every detail we needed to know. And surprisingly I'm not the only one they're doing this to. As we continue to stack up the info, we chuckle just waiting on the perfect time to have it all released. And that will be the end of their empire. Well so called empire....

"Mommy I'm home!" I shout closing the door behind me

Earning a "in the kitchen" I run as quick as I can to get to her. I find her standing over the stove on her stool as I  become consumed with the smell of burgers.

"Mommy!" I shout again running into the back of her

Even though I'm taller than her I bend down stuffing my head into her back as I wrap my arms tightly around her waist.

Turning around she picks up my head up looking at me, "How was work Princess?"

I instantly blush at the nickname she has for me.

"What come on tell Mommy, how was it today?"
"Good....but I had to be big all day" I say pouting

"I know.... I know Princess, but you had to get your album out right? and you're doing what you love right?"

I nod my head as I still pout.

"So what's the problem baby? You had to be Mommy's big girl just for a little bit right? And I can't wait to hear all about the album..... because I know it's going to be good. Maybe better!" She says looking into my eyes making me blush again. This woman!

"I just wanted to be with you" I mutters
"Well you're with me now Princess....why don't you go upstairs and change"

Change, that's all I want to do, get out of my big girl clothes and lounge around in a onesie or better yet my favorite blue tutu. I quickly give her a kiss on the cheek and run upstairs finding my favorite blue tutu.

My smile instantly faints as I see a hole on the side of my tu tu. I fall to the floor in agony, not my tu tu!! WHY!?!?!!

I cry as I roll around on the floor. I hear Mommy coming up the stairs calling my name but I don't say anything. I'm too hurt right now. My tu tu is ripped.

"Hey Princess, you okay! What's wrong?"

"Tutu r-r-ripped!!" I shout as I hold tighter to my tu tu
"Oh Princess I'm so sorry, but Mommy needs you to stop and to sit up so she can see"

I don't listen, I continue to roll around on the floor. Mommy's being a meanie! My tu tu is ripped and she wants me to sit up,
no.
"You have to the count of three to stop this or I will spank you Megan" she says sternly making me stop

I don't want a spankie... so I slowly sit up wiping my face.
"No Mommy. No spankies"
"Good cause I don't want to have to either. So what's wrong?"
"Tutu ripped" I mumble

"Aw baby I'm so sorry. Let me see" Mommy says as I slowly hand her the tu tu

I watch as she looks at it, bringing it closer to her face for her to see.

"(sigh). I'm sorry baby, but you're gonna need a whole new tutu"

I feel tears come to my eyes but Mommy quickly picks me up as I wrap my legs around her waist. She carries me to the bathroom as she rubs my back telling me that it's going to be okay.

She sits me on the bathroom counter giving me kisses all over my face as she tells me she's go into to make it better.

"You pwromise?" I mutter looking at her holding my pinky out

"Yes Baby doll... I promise" she says wrapping her pinky around mines making me smile

I lean forward giving her a kiss then a hug as I take in her soothing lavender vanilla scent. Home that's what Beyonce is to me. But then a wave a nausea hits the back of my throat and I quickly jump down aiming for the toilet.

Puking my guts out as she rubs my back. When I'm done she wipes my mouth then rubs my back.
"I don't need you over working yourself. It's okay Baby doll, I'm going to get you another one"

I nod my head not trusting my voice, because I know what I have to do tomorrow. I have to take a test.

______________________
I SAID I'MMA HAVE YALL MAD WHY NOT WITH A LONG ASS CHAPTER😂...... NOW YALL CAN COME FOR ME 🫣😭😭

MEGAN POV

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!! This can't be happening again. Not again.

I continue to stare at the three strips. What am I going to tell Beyoncé?

I quickly dump them and begin to head out the studio. Today the news is supposed to be dropping the leaks we sent them. First of the girl that was paid to say I beat her up. Then a record of all the things Alicia and Kasseem has done to other artists trying to ruin them. And the icing on the cake is the lawsuit coming their way for leaking that tape of Beyoncé. Oh Today is gonna be so sweet.

With my stomach in knots I stop and get some ginger ale to settle it but who am I kidding, I'm pregnant a- fucking -gain..... no ginger ale will settle my stomach. As I take a sip I feel tears come to my eyes.

"You good Kid?" Faris ask me
"......n-no"
"This about what happened, right?"
I shake my head no.
"Please tell me y'all used protection or you took that pill"

Shaking my head no again, he curses under his breath. Quickly rubs my back and stands up. Sympathy hug, cause he knows I'm going to loose the person I love the most. The one I keep hurting. Maybe I am no good for her....cause she's definitely too good for me.

"You ready?" Faris ask me
"Of course, about time them bitches are getting what they deserve"

Clicking on the tv in the studio we watch as breaking news flash on the screen and a angry Kasseem and even anger Alicia are seen handcuffed; being led to a cop car.

Breaking news reporting live, Kasseem and Alicia Dean are being arrested for multiple charges; those including embezzlement, fraud and the worse of them all rape. It was not secret of the video that's as leaked months ago of the rappers Megantheestallion girlfriend with the couple. That video led to an investigation and the finding of multiple videos of girls being sexually assaulted and some as young as seventeen. For what, financial gain. After multiple failed record labels they inquired United Record from an auction and have made it there duty to come out on top by any means necessary. All we can say is these two will be gone for a very long time. Back to you Clyde.

I swallow a breath I didn't know I was holding. Finally my baby gets justice. And right on cue my phone rings with her picture blaring on the cover.

"Baby doll, d-did you see the news?"
"I did. I did baby.... How do you feel?"
"Fucking relieved"

I rush home especially after Beyoncé said she had cooked so I definitely wasn't missing that. I hop out the car and my phone goes off, I look seeing Pardi's name and my heart stops. I decline it and enter into the house.

"Thanks for cooking baby, I enjoyed it"
"You welcome baby.....I would say so me how much you enjoyed it"
"You definitely don't have to tell me twice" I say leading her up the stairs to our room

Laying her on the bed I kiss down her body thankful that she's only in a dress. I bunch it up around her waist and slowly remove her panties, eyeing her lustfully.

I lay soft kisses from her outer thighs to her inner thighs, she softly moans out begging me. I just love to tease her.

I run my tongue up and down her slit as she shivers, I latch onto her clit as she runs her fingers through my hair. She moans and cries out and I shove my tongue deep into her as I rub her clit with my fingers.

"Shittt, make Mommy cum baby....s-shit" she moans out

I start to finger her just as she begs me and before I know it she cums coating my fingers in her essence. Pulling my fingers out I slowly lick each finger as she looks at me. She sits up pulling me by my chin giving me a deep kiss.

"Take all this shit off" she mutters to me

I smile and quickly rush out my clothes as she goes to the closet. Oh, she about to rearrange my guts!!

"M-Mommy!!! SHITTTT!" I moan out as she's pounding into me pushing me further and further into the bed

"Mmhm take all this dick baby... take it all" she says slapping my left ass cheek

I moan out at her aggressiveness, while hitting my spot she grabs me by my chin pulling me up arching my back.
"Match my speed baby, come on fuck me back....fuck me back"

Wanting to make her proud I back my ass onto the strap just as hard as she's pounding me. I moan out and my phone goes off ringing.

Ignoring it my ringtone plays then ends, but as soon as it ends it picks up again.
"Yo, who the hell calling, fucking up my flow" she says

"Just ignore it Mommy" I beg her

But my damn phone goes off again making us both huff. She quickly pulls out of me leaving me feeling empty as she goes gets my phone. Not thinking much of it I continue to lay there ready for her to come back as I catch my breath.

I feel her come behind me as she grips my waist knocking me back into reality, but my phone still rings. I look back at her as she stares down at my phone.
"Why this nigga calling you?" She says showing me the phone with Pardi's name on it

"I-I don't know"
"B-.....Megan. I'm trying to be calm, so is there something you need to tell me...Tell me right now" she says sternly

"I- I -"
"What is going on Megan?"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to Bey, I- I didn't mean for it to happen. It just happened"
"What the fuck happened?!?.... Wait- Wait. You fucked that nigga. You fucked that nigga AGAIN!" She shouts making me jump

"It just happened and- and we didn't want to but it just happened. It was helping me and told us about what Alicia and Kasseem was doing and I felt bad so bad and - and-"

"And you fucked him as a thank you for telling y'all that. Like what the fuck!! FUCK!!" She shouts at the end scaring me as she throws my phone

She goes into the bathroom and I run behind her grabbing her arms.
"Get off me! Get the fuck off me!!" She shouts as she take the strap off getting dressed
"Please!! Please Beyoncé I'm sorry. Don't leave me! It won't happen again!! Please IM SORRY!" I say holding her as she puts her shirt on

She continues to push me off but being that I'm bigger than her I grab onto her holding her tighter

"Why...why did you do this to us?" She says as she cries

___________________
OKAY I KNOW LAST TIME I SAID COME FOR ME BUT NOW YALL CAN. 😂😂 I HAD TO ADD MORE TO THIS CHAPTER AND PUT YALL ON A ROLLER COASTER. UNTIL NEXT TIME.... 😘😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

246K 11K 52
(DDLG) Beyoncé owns one of the biggest night clubs in America, but it's just a front to launder money. When she accidentally recruits a little into h...
41.9K 1.2K 35
Young M.A a well known strip club owner hires a girl named Megan let's see how things go from there Started: 6/24/22
65.2K 2.1K 17
Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyoncé Knowles, what will happen when their...
33.4K 2.1K 28
Megan and Beyoncé find comfort in each other.