The Magical Pull

By Sandyposh24

Alpha Cameron of Apache tribe is still unmated and single at 40. He has to find a new mate before he turns 42... More

Author's note and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Note /Update

24 1 0
By Sandyposh24

I am grateful to all the readers who have given this story a chance. The Magical Pull is my first story on Wattpad. This is stand alone story and not part of any series..

I request all the readers who have enjoyed reading The Magical Pull to vote for it . I thank all the readers who have voted for this story.

I had started The Magical Pull around November (2022) last year and have completed this May (2023). I enjoyed writing this and was busy throughout the time I was writing with various other commitments, yet I am glad I managed to complete it. I hope to take time to write many more stories.. 

I would be starting my next story soon..(While I enjoyed writing about them my next story is not about werewolves..) 

Hope to get support from all of you once again. See you all soon in a new story.. :)

Thanks

Love,

S.P.

Just a sneak peek from my next work is as follows:

*****                    *****               *****                  *****                   *****               

"I can't date you Leo.. I am sorry.. " said Sophie.

"Why not? You and I are both gorgeous and both our parents know each other and approve of this. I was really into you.. Sophie for quite some time now. I thought.. I thought we could even marry in future.." Leo said.

Sophie looked panicky. 

"Tell me why? Sophie.. I thought you liked me as well.. we have been friends for quite.." Leo was still talking when Sophie cut him off saying "You are too gorgeous Leo.. that's why I can't date you and I can't be with you ever.. Ok." 

Leo looked at her incredulously.  

"Did I hear right? you just said you can't date me coz I am good-looking?" Leo asked her to confirm. 

Sophie nodded her head and whispered a "yes.."

Leo muttered "Unbelievable.." and left the room.. 

Sophie blew a raspberry and slid down the wall.

*****                   *****                 *****                    *****                      *****                 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
211K 7.5K 62
~Completed!~ When Nexy moves to Astoria, the last she was expecting was to find a mate. And not just any mate, the Alpha. Will he reject her? Or ac...
1.5K 57 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...
7.2K 403 52
(Becomes an excerpt 6/4) Aliya craves every good, bad, and uncertain task that comes with becoming Noah's Luna - and, hopefully, the mother of his ch...