AU#3 What happened Jinx/Powde...

By ArrowrjMoon

(y/n) Is the second youngest in the group Vander Found Her The day after the attack on the bridge she was hi... More

 information
 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
What they waer
A/N
35
New book coming
New book is out
A/n
36
A/n

New book

80 5 1
By ArrowrjMoon

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I've been riding there's just been a lot going on and I haven't had the motivation to actually keep writing on this book. I don't know it where it will go from there, so please just give me a time, but I am making a new book it is going to be a Arcane book but it's not gonna be a Jinx x Reader instead I'm gonna let you choose who it's gonna be with

The three options are Silco, Vander, and Sevika  of course, I will take suggestions on who you want the book to be about but I'm gonna let you guys choose on it. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing for so long. I just haven't had the motivation to write on this book or write it off a while but I want to get back to riding so I'm gonna let you guys pick which three characters do you want me to write a book about? Now I already have an idea for Silco and Vander but I will take suggestions and for all of you that want Sevika I will take suggestions for her book, but you can choose some other characters like Vi if you would like a book about her, I do have one for her as well in mind, but I'm gonna let you all pic, so thank you for reading this book so far once I get the motivation, and I actually find out where this book is gonna be going I know a little bit about it but I don't know how to take it from where I left off because I don't really have the motivation then I will stop writing on this one but for now I want to get back to riding and I want to stop riding on this account again so we're gonna be starting a new book so I'm gonna let you all pick.

Thank you all for reading this one it means a lot and I'm sorry that I'm ending it here for now but I don't have the motivation to actually keep writing on this one so I wanna start another one to see if I can get that motivation back and actually see where I can take it off from here but for now you can pick from Three Care itwas I will list it or you could pick another character you would like a book about but thank you all for your support and everything and let me know what you pick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 443 28
Y/N lost everything one day. One fateful day he was in the eye of the storm between Piltover and Zaun. Later he meets a big man called Vander, who ta...
179 6 6
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕" Via Noel grew up in the lanes after her mother died...
9.2K 118 8
I suck at writing stories. But this is an Arcane x Reader. She's just added in. There is a little of a Mylo x Reader but I'm pretty sure everyone kno...
160K 6K 16
(Y/n) has known Jinx--formally known as Powder--since they were kids. She'd never been as good a fighter, or as courageous as the others, preferring...