The Magical Pull

By Sandyposh24

Alpha Cameron of Apache tribe is still unmated and single at 40. He has to find a new mate before he turns 42... More

Author's note and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Note /Update

Chapter 46

56 2 0
By Sandyposh24

Allie

I was sick and tired of reading and hearing news of Cam and Sia's wedding. It was all over the internet and news and magazines.

After Cam told me his decision I knew I had lost and just wanted to leave that place.

Tom had become my support and he took me to Alaska where his businesses were and I was surprised to know Tom was rich.. He had so many businesses and then I understood he came to work for me just to get close to me after he saw me once..

I started therapy. I realised my mistakes and told Cam over phone over the twisted thing I did. He forgave me and I told him Alexander was my gift to him, Sia was already taking care of Alex better than me. I was not ready to be a mom right now. I was happy Alex was loved and was in capable hands. So, I let him go and stay with Cam and Sia.

It's been 3 months of therapy and I am feeling better now.. Tom has always been there for me. He doesn't say it but I know he cares for me and I have been a fool to let Tom go for Cam because of my obsession. 

One day I told Tom I loved him and he smiled and just hugged me and said "Thought you would never say" and just like that I was the happiest girl..

Tom and I got engaged and I told my parents all of the unfortunate things I did.. they forgave me and Tom's parents accepted me wholeheartedly. My dad didn't hold any grudges and was willing to maintain his working relationship with Cam.

I was never Cam's nor was Cam mine.. Cam was always Sia's and Sia was always meant for Cam. I just think I was foolishly obsessed and literally had to take therapy to understand what I had done and its consequences.. 

Tom had always been by my side.. while I was too ignorant or foolish to acknowledge.. At times, we have a gem in front of us and we ignore to see all other shiny rocks or diamonds meant for others.. 

Now that I am at peace.. I speak to Cam and Sia along with Alex occasionally on phone.

 I am happy here.. with my world -my Tom. Tom wasn't a werewolf but I marked him as mine and he was comfortable with me shifting and getting back and enjoyed holding me even in my wolf form.. I had imprinted on him and I was happy with my mate finally.. 

Kay

I have been dating Leslie for about a year now. I proposed to her and we got married soon after our engagement. It was about the same time Cam and Sia were getting back together..

I was happy for them. Happy for Sia. I did message her immediately the minute I got to know the news of their wedding..

I got to meet my pups whenever I wanted.. Cam took good care of them so I had no complaints whatsoever. Sia and Cam were perfect for each other.

Leslie and I were also perfect for each other, she was a rogue who lost her mate and now she's a part of our Mayban tribe.

My parents also adored her and all of them now thought of Sia as a daughter.. 

I also got to know of Allie and Tom. I was happy for them as well.. 

I travelled to Apache whenever I could to see the pups and also for work. I always took Leslie with me as well..

Sia and Leslie had formed a friendship as well which made things easy for me.

I could see now that Sia is the perfect Luna.. I never saw the scope in her. I always restricted her. I regret for the things I did or said to her in the past. I apologised to her one day and she just said
"Kay we were both young and stupid.. I do forgive you. " My heart got the peace it needed after hearing that from her.. 

I never could be her mate nor take care of her well.. Cam did.. He was her perfect mate. 

Now I can hope I give Leslie all the love and respect she deserves and be a better person myself for her and for me.. I had marked Leslie as mine and we both have a lot of fun when we both shift and go for long runs.. 

Life has been good..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please vote for this story if u have liked it. Thanks for all the support.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

163K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
7.2K 397 51
(Becomes an excerpt 6/4) Aliya craves every good, bad, and uncertain task that comes with becoming Noah's Luna - and, hopefully, the mother of his ch...
2.5M 126K 34
| Highest Ranking in Werewolf: 9| Completed 4/10/2017 I watched him fall in love. I watched as he took her to places I had always wanted to go and d...
6.8K 255 49
Tia Hale was a severely bullied teen. After a painful incident, she unleashed her wolf and mauled the girls responsible. It lead her to serve a punis...