𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

26

2.5K 92 5
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes :)

-

"bring eun-ji" jungkook ordered Lee, who complied to his command.

After few minutes, Lee came back while dragging eun-ji with him, who was stumbling while walking properly.

Matteo cl𝒆𝒏ched his jaw while making a fist of his other hand looking at the state of eun-ji.

Eun-ji have been here in jungkook's basement from maximum 3 weeks. And 13 days that she lost her husbands. still she can't believe that her husbands are no more. but now seeing Matteo in-front of her gives her a new hope that maybe she is going to free from this hell hole (Delusional)

"quindi, vuoi questa cagna
posso sapere perché? " ( so, you want this bitch may i know, why? ) jungkook asked Matteo with a frown behaving like he didn't know anything.

"oh, jeon sei così all'oscuro" ( oh, jeon you're so clueless) Matteo stated while making sad face at jungkook while his hand is still holding a knife over taehyung's neck, who was just looking down silently not even looking at jungkook who time to time glance at him to make sure his baby doesn't get injured.

"M-matteo" eun-ji called out in a broken sob in which Matteo turned his attention to eun-ji who is still in a tight grip of Lee.

"Lasciala" ( leave her), Matteo spoke out with a clinched jaw while looking at Jungkook direct in eyes.

"perché tanta fretta signor matteo" ( why so hurry Mr Matteo). Jungkook spoke with amusement while looking at matteo, who is looking at him with furious eyes.

"Jeon, bastardo, ucciderò la tua cosiddetta troia davanti ai tuoi occhi, allora sentirai come mi sono sentito quando hai ucciso la mia famiglia" ( Jeon you bastard I'm gonna kill your slut in-front of your eyes then you'll feel how I felt when you killed my family) matteo spat in anger.

"come se la tua famiglia non avesse ucciso la mia famiglia" ( like your family didn't killed my family) jungkook mocked matteo with a blank face.

"Uccidili" ( kill 'em) matteo ordered his man's while jungkook's man's are still kneeling down.

And  the wars begins---

The whole mansion is now echoing with gun shots and people's screams and groans in pain.

Rm, yoongi, Jimin, and jungkook started to fight again with matteo's mans and killing them mercilessly.

While matteo watched everything silently. He didn't even tried to warn jungkook in the name of taehyung, who is still sitting silently in his legs.

On the other hand~

In these all chaos at 3 in the morning they didn't noticed jhope, who came back not alone but with a whole gang. Guess what fate is also with them. 🥸

Jungkook, rm, Yoongi shot everyone who came in there way trying to kill as many as they can until jungkook was surrounded by 5 men's at once trapping him in between them. And all 5 of them have sharp knifes in both of their hands. While Yoongi and rm and their own men's killed other men's of matteo.

"Hope, what's this all commotion?" A deep voice asked near Hoseok's ear making him startled who was trying to focus on his surroundings.

"Oh god!, stop scaring me" Hoseok whisper yelled at the said man. "And, how can I know what's happening when I just came with you" Hoseok huffed while glaring at the man in-front of him.

"Okay, boys take your weapons it's time for some action" the man with deep voice command to his men's.

"So, finally it's time" Hoseok said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Let's go!" And the all began to surround the whole mansion walking cautiously.

Hobi and the other half entered in the mansion from backside while other started to knock down the men's who were keeping eye on the outside surrounding.

"Hobi we have to end this today only" said the man beside hobi again making him starlet. "Fuck you man" hobi cursed while glaring at the man beside him.

"Nah, I'm not interested hobi darling~" the man playfully replied back while winking at hobi.

"We will fight at this topic after the mission" hobi said while rolling his eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about this hoba" the man replied while hobi keep glaring at him.

"Watch hobi!" The man whisper yelled when he saw two men's coming in their direction.

And hobi who skilled fully shot the both mans in their forehead while playfully flipping his imagery hair's.

And gun shot noise? Oh they're using silencer--

"Careful now hoba" in which hoseok nod his head with a 90° bow.

"Comm'on fast, we don't have all day to fight I have other things too to do" all the man nodded their heads and spread in other halls while hobi and the said man followed the noice which is coming from the main hall.

***

Jungkook got stabbed in his back while he still fight with other men's.

And taehyung was sobbing mess looking at his kookie.

Rm, yoongi giving their best killing while getting hurt as well but that is not going to make them stop today.

Matteo pressed the knife a little more in which some blood came out as a result and taehyung whimpered slightly at the stinging feeling.

"finiamo questo jeon" (let's end this jeon) Matteo stated showing jeon that his man is in his hands.

Jungkook saw red when he look at taehyung's state.

"Questa è la tua fine" (this is your end) jungkook stated while holding two knifes in his both hands and in one go the three man is in the floor with blood pooling out from their throats.

On the other hand, the men's which hobi brought with him clear all the men's who were guarding the up stairs and other halls of the mansion skill fully.

Now the darkness soon hides away and the slight bright sky took his place. Time starts to pass like in nano seconds. But all in the chaos a deep voice took attention of everyone.

"𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝘾𝙆" all jungkook and his others members heard before the whole place was drenching in blood, of course their enemies blood.

Jungkook and his other team were somewhat relieved seeing hobi and the other gang.

Jungkook attacked on Matteo who was still holding taehyung tightly in his grip.

In a second taehyung was behind Jungkook because of his fast reflexes.

Taehyung clutched the hem of Jungkook shirt in his hand tightly, while Jungkook put a hand on taehyung's back and with his other hand he hold matteo's hand who tried stab him with the knife which he was holding earlier.

"Puttana" idk why I laughed so hard saying this word 😭 (you bitch) Matteo spat angrily while Jungkook gave a hard punch on his ugly face that he fell on the couch.

Jungkook stabbed the knife in matteo's right thigh while Matteo groaned in pain. Jungkook keeps doing the same step stabbing matteo's right thigh again and again.

But he didn't planned to kill him this easily.

Yoongi, Jimin, rm fought with the others while they were injured.

In these chaos, eun-ji tried to ran away sneakily but to her bad luck hobi caught her on time while order his other fellows to drag her again in the basement.

𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍!! Someone shouted taking attention of everyone.

Jungkook looked at the direction of where his man was pointing and saw Daniel standing there with his gun pointing right at him.

By now, matteo's all mans were down by jeon's man and the other gang.

Now they were Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, hobi, rm, Yoongi and their man's and the other gang's man were left and matteo who was still sitting unconscious on the couch.

"Die Jeon" Daniel uttered in pure hatred.

Everyone went in shock when the Daniel fired the gun aiming at Jeon.

But--

They heard two gun shots --

And they saw Daniel Falling on the floor.

Behind him was Jin holding gun in his hand.

But-

The bullet already pierced through Jungkook's body which shot by Daniel.

The blood started to flow from Jungkook's stomach---

JUNGKOOOKKKKKKKKK!!!

And taehyung screamed seeing Jungkook falling on the floor while holding his stomach--

ᨏᨐᨓ ᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓ

𝑰𝒅𝒌 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 🥲
𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 😔

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 🐻‍❄️❤

𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 😚

-𝑴𝒊𝒎𝒊 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.6K 5
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏 I felt the sting in my right cheek. The pain of the slap I just received from my so called boyfriend. I put my hands hissing at the pain. I...
253K 9.8K 17
Where Jeon Jungkook is a single father to his son Jeon Taemin. Jungkook is the owner of the biggest company in Korea. What happened when the biggest...
1.9K 149 5
'I was never anything more than a mistake....a regret... ' 'You became that home for me my Rose.. that I would never dare leave' Who thought that a s...
173K 7.5K 19
After the girl he was supposed to Marry in a week was found to be cheating on him, Kim Taehyung decided to cancel the wedding, but to keep alliance w...