United (A Percabeth AU)

By heartofgold_shipper

PERCY JACKSON is a second year at Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry. He is a Gryffindor who is... More

Authors note
Prologue/Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A.N: 500 reads!?!?
Percabeth Fanart
Chapter 7
A.N. IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 8
A.N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

305 11 0
By heartofgold_shipper

Percy's POV:

Yesterday, I was finally able to talk to Annabeth. Sure, I kinda blushed from here to there, but it's okay. Ron, Grover, and Harry figured that I had a crush on Annabeth.
This is how our conversation went:
"There you are Percy, we've been waiting for you," said Grover, at the first second that I sat down.
"I'm here on time guys, what's the rush?" I asked.
"We saw you blushing yesterday when you said hi to Annabeth. Do you like her or something?" Ron questioned, as if he already knew the answer to the question.
"Maybe... it's a very small chance," I replied, nervously answering the question.
"Yeah right... a very small chance he says." said Harry, while laughing at the answer.
"Alright I do... I got it I like her... no need to rub it in my face!" I exclaimed.

So yeah. That caught on very quickly. Anyways, in the present, I'm heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sit down at my usual seat and I begin to talk to Grover. We start talking about a lot of things. About the fact that we have two classes every single day, that we have to head to the Great Hall twice a day, and etc.
Then the bell rang.

"Bye, G-Man, I gotta head towards charms class," I said as I walk backwards.
"Bye Percy," Grover replies.

I walk towards Charms class and I sit down next to Harry. We exchange hellos and we take our books and supplies out.
Dang it! I don't have this class with Annabeth. I want to be able to hangout with her. Maybe she will learn to like me or maybe we could become good friends. Am I thinking too far ahead? I probably am.
I then try to pay attention to class, but it's SO boring! I really hate having to hear Professor Filius Flitwick talk about an invincibility charm.
After what seems like hours, the bell rings and classes are over. I walk with Grover and Ron to the Great Hall for dinner. I get my normal food, notice Annabeth reading again, and then finish up the last bite and head over to the common room. As I am walking down the hall, I feel a bit of a pain in my head as I get knocked down to the ground. When I look further up, I see a blonde curl. Oh no. Not Annabeth...
"Hey, why'd you do that? I'm not being targeted or anything am I?" I ask as I rub my head.
I watch as she lets out a little smile.
"No, if you were, I wouldn't be bumping into you in a hallway." She replied.
"Are you sure? I feel like you're a bit of a klutz," I joke as I try not to blush.
"Am not!" She yells, playfully offended by my statement.
"Mhm. Are too."
"Anyways, I don't want to be the party pooper here, but I'd better go. Bye, Percy." She says, waving bye as she begins to walk away.
After that, I waved bye back and walked back up to the common room.
That was exhilarating. I was able to have another conversation with Annabeth, (after I bumped into her of course) so it gave me a bit of a rush.
I walked up to were Grover and Ron were sitting, and we began to chat.
"So, how did it go?" Ron suddenly asked when I sat down.
"What do you mean...?" I asked nervously. Did he watch the conversation that I just had with Annabeth? I hope not. I don't want him to start assuming things.
"I mean how did it go with Annabeth? I saw you talking to her."
"Oh, um, we just bumped into each other. That's all." I said, with a bit of a nervous smile appearing on my face.
"Mhm. Okay. Anyways, that duel yesterday was great! How did you do that? I've never seen a water charm before!" exclaimed Ron.
"My dad told me about it. He said it's a family secret, so don't even ask." I replied.
"Okay, okay. You got me there. *Yawns*. I think I'm gonna call it a night."
"Okay, I will do the same in a bit. Night' Ron."
"Night' Percy."
Ron then tiredly walks to his room that he shares with Harry.
*Yawns.* I think I'm gonna call it a night.
I walked to my room and slumped on my bed with its teal sheets and sea green comforter.
I laid back and quickly fell asleep.

Thank you guys with all your support! I finally was able to finish a chapter! Whooo!!!

This chapter is definitely a longer one with 825 words. I hope I will be able to get more chapters done in a timely manner!

Don't forget to check out my profile, read my other stories, follow, and vote/star!

Have a great weekend!

With love, the best,
PercabethXAarmau

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 928 56
Annabeth Chase struggling as a new student at Goode High School, already struggles with her abusive step-mum, her dad that ignores her, and her two l...
49.4K 1.4K 22
Percy Jackson wakes at Hogwarts. Harry Potter wakes at Camp Half-Blood. Neither know who they are, where they are, or where they come from - but when...
57.4K 943 15
Mortal highschool AU - Percy Jackson is a complete nerd. He's a wus and has never been kissed, according to rumours. Annabeth Chase is a popular girl...
352K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...