Tender Trifles of Love

By Aestheticwritesss

I hope you guys will like it, please give this book a try😊 Peep into this book to know more😊 It's hugely in... More

||EPISODE 1||
||EPISODE 2||
||EPISODE 3||
||EPISODE 4||
||EPISODE 5||
||EPISODE 6||
||EPISODE 7||
||EPISODE 8||
||EPISODE 9||
||EPISODE 10||
||EPISODE 11||
||EPISODE 12||
||EPISODE 13||
||EPISODE 14||
||EPISODE 15||
||EPISODE 16||
||EPISODE 17||
||EPISODE 18||
||EPISODE 19||
||EPISODE 21||
||EPISODE 22||
||EPISODE 23||
||EPISODE 24||
||EPISODE 25||
||EPISODE 26||
||EPISODE 27||
||EPISODE 28||
||EPISODE 29||
||EPISODE 30||
||EPISODE 31||
Cover credits

||EPISODE 20||

158 18 108
By Aestheticwritesss

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Next day:
At apartment:
The sun rays illuminated the room and light shone on the sleeping individuals in the room.
The rays disturbed Ranbir's sleep and his forehead scrunched in confusion and annoyance.

He used his hands as his shield but it wasn't enough as the sun was more powerful and the rays woken him up.
He sleepily opened his eyes but then he felt a weight over him only to see his wife sleeping peacefully hugging him.
They both hadn't changed their wedding attires as they were too tired so slept of in those attire's only.

He tried to lift his hands and tuck the hair strands behind her ear that was blocking his view.
He recalled their wedding and grew happy and blushed thinking about that.
They didn't consummate: as they both decided wedding night is only about having intimacy and physical union but also to show how much they love each other mentally and emotionally and have some talks as there is a lot of time for that.

Ranbir then started drawing circles on her arms which made her smile a little while he kissed her cheeks seeing her cuteness.
She then slowly stirred her eyes only to see her husband looking at her with full love and admiration.
Ranbir: "Good morning my love😊"
Prachi: "Good morning Mr Husband ji😊"
He chuckled and smiled hearing that from her.

Ranbir: "Stay like this... we need to capture this moment"
Prachi, chuckling: "Ranbir ji... the photographer is backkk😎"
To which he smiled at that and took his phone and captured their pic and they saw it and Prachi saw it and said to him: RANBIR and PRACHI are always made for each other"
Ranbir, smiling: "Forever and ever"
To which she smiled while he kissed her forehead and he smiled looking at her while she also smiled looking at him.
She then woke up and rushed to the washroom while he chuckled and used an another washroom and freshened up there.

After sometime:
Prachi came out wearing a salwaar set and she was wiping her hairs.

Ranbir saw her coming out and straight came and back-hugged her.
Prachi noticed that he was mood off a little.
Prachi: "What happened?"
Ranbir: "Actually... I have to go to London..."
Prachi, confused and surprised: "London? Why?"
Ranbir: "I have to go for a wedding photography..."
To which Prachi got so happy while Ranbir looked on confused by that.

Prachi, happily: "Oh my god Ranbir ji... you're so talented that your venture reached in London too... that's so nice to hear😊"
Ranbir: "Wait... you're happy or what?"
Prachi: "Of course my husband is getting such good offers then how will I not be happy? L
To which Ranbir lightly smiled at that and kissed her forehead.

Ranbir: "He's my college friend who is staying in London... so..."
Prachi, playing along: "So?"
Ranbir: "Will you allow me to go alone?"
Prachi: "After all I have no other choice right?"
Ranbir then looked on sad when Prachi got a message in her phone to which Prachi looked on surprised.

Prachi: "Ranbir ji! Ranbir ji..."
Ranbir: "Haa haa tell... calm down and tell😁"
Prachi: "My boss messaged me saying that there is a meeting that I need to attend and that's in London..."
To which Ranbir smiled widely hearing that.

Ranbir: "What?"
Prachi: "Yes yes yes...!!!"
Ranbir: "Then we can go together..."
Prachi, excitedly: "Yes but when we can go?"
Ranbir: "Very soon... my photography shoot is in a week"
Prachi: "Oh ok... then we can plan accordingly in a week then"
To which Ranbir smiled and joined their foreheads together.

Prachi: "You have any shoots in the coming days?"
Ranbir: "Nope... actually there is but Aryan said he will handle it as he doesn't want to disturb our honeymoon🥰"
To which Prachi blushed by that and she ran away from there while Ranbir chuckled by that: "Will not leave you wifey😜"

A few days later on:
Prachi came inside the room and then Ranbir held her hands and pulled her towards him.

Prachi smiled and tightly came closer to him hugged him to which Ranbir smiled: "What happened wifey?"
Prachi, with a pout: "What happened? I can't hug my hubby or what?🥺"

Ranbir, turning back in that hug and caressing her cheeks: "No no no, only my baby has the rights to hug me😘"
To which Prachi looked down while Ranbir kept his hand on her chin and made her look towards him and saw her she was still keeping her eyes down out in shyness.

Ranbir, teasingly: "What happened? Always you used to be a bold person more than me? And today you're being very shy? Kya hua?😂"

Prachi, playing along and she put her hands around his neck: "If my husband is in a romantic mood today, then I will be shy right?"

Ranbir, smirking: "Ohhh, like that"
He then came more closer to her that he pinned her to the wall: "You're right chikchiki, today your baklu is in a very romantic mood, so what to do?"
Prachi, thinking and coming closer to his lips: "In that case, how can I refuse my hubby?"
He smiled at her and came closer to her and straight pulled her and pinned her to the wall.

He came closer to her and kissed her forehead lovingly while she smiled at that.
Her hands automatically went to his hairs and neck and pulled him more closer to her and Ranbir kept his hands on her waists and pulled her more closer to him and took her in bridal style and twirled her all around and she was smiling in his arms and Ranbir had already set other plans.

Soon rose petals started falling on them and she looked at Ranbir surprised and he looked at her with a smile.
She then spread her arms and enjoyed the rose petals rain.

He then twirled her again and she was spreading her arms and smiling widely enjoying it.
She then tightly hugged him and he also tightly hugged her back.

Ranbir then made Prachi stand and soon the lights went off their room is dark even though it's a bright sunny day sorry😂
Prachi went to turn on the candles and then while turning on Ranbir saw Prachi through the candle light as that was the only source of light and she was looking so shining and beautiful in that only candle light.

Ranbir then held her hands and romantically blew off the candle while Prachi blushed and was about to go but he held her wrists and pulled her towards him in such a way that her back is facing him and he was tightly holding her by her waists.

Ranbir then pulled her dupatta slightly away and kissed her shoulder to which Prachi was breathing heavily and she was holding Ranbir's hand which was on his waist very tightly.

Ranbir again took her in a bridal style and then placed her on the bed and looked towards her eyes to see if he should go ahead to which she just smiled showing her love and trust to him and he then pulled down the strings of the curtains and covered themselves in the blanket.
(Again note: They didn't do anything physical😂)

Next day:
Prachi woke up early and went to the washroom to freshen up and she came out wearing her office formals.

She saw Ranbir was still sleeping and she came towards him and caressed her hairs and he was smiling in his sleep by her touch.
A mischievous thought came in her mind and blushed thinking of that.

She came closer to him and took her wet hairs and splashed it onto his face to which he woke up with a jerk but that jerk soon turned into a surprise for him.
He then saw her face which was so gorgeous especially her wet hairs she was looking so elegant and beautiful.

He smirked seeing her and he was about to come closer and she was about to move away but he caught her hands and she stopped with a shy smile in her face.
He pulled her and she fell on the bed with him on top of her and she looked away trying to cover her blushing face.

Ranbir, smirking: "You look so gorgeous my love"
To which Prachi playfully hit his arms: "Ok thank you Ranbir ji, anyways come get ready fast, I need to go to office... there are so many important works to be done"
Ranbir: "Ok fine"
But Ranbir was still lazily keeping his hands on her bare waists while Prachi pushed Ranbir off from her and she ran away from the room while Ranbir looked on blushingly.

Downstairs:
Prachi came down only to see the entire apartment looking so elegant and beautiful.

Prachi: "Ok so I need to handle such a big apartment"
Prachi then came towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her and Ranbir too.

That time Ranbir came down and saw Prachi was preparing delicious breakfast.
Ranbir, teasingly: "Oh you cook food? Prachi be careful your food can taste like cowdung😂"
To which Prachi glared at Ranbir.

Prachi: "Ranbir ji, if you don't want to eat then don't eat, I will eat it"
To which Prachi started eating the food while Ranbir glared at her but then Ranbir smiled and hugged Prachi and smiled looking at her and he also had food from her plate.

That's when she noticed Ranbir all ready with his bag.
Prachi: "Are you going somewhere?"
Ranbir: "Yes... for photography shoot... I cannot leave Aryan alone in all of this... so I am also going"
Prachi: "Oh ok then... I have to leave... bye see you later"
Ranbir: "Ok wifey... take care😊💕"
Prachi: "You too take care Mr Husband😊💕"
While he kissed her forehead and she smiled and left from there while Ranbir also left after having his breakfast to the photography venue.

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys liked it😊😊😊

How was the update?

Was it good?

Tell me if you guys are excited for this story and the next update

If I get maximum votes and comments then I will continue this story
Please vote and comment😊😊😊

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I want enough comments guys or else I will not update unless the target is not completed

As I said I want enough comments in this story or else I will stop writing Pranbir stories after completing this story

Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 100 19
Hello Well I know no one is going to read it but worth a shot ig? I m new to all of this Ye story half hindi half english main hai Hope ye target aud...
5K 650 17
I am very bad at discription . . . . . Life after talent hunt what will happen when fab 5 choose sid over manik what will nandini do when her amms...
21.9K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
129K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...