The Fallout

By believe45

Payton is an normal girl up until these guys start hanging out with her, but these arnt any normal type of g... More

The Fallout
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
AN
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

64 2 0
By believe45

* *Austins ( WAFFLE NAZI ) POV * *

I could hear her soft breaths as she sleeps.  I don't know why I came up here, but I am glad I did. The way she hugs my side is soothing, almost relaxing. I don't think I can be relaxed with what went down with Gabe. What happened with Gabe wasn't supposed to happen. We found a lead and we went to his club. He is a rich man, owns most clubs in the area. He was inherited all of his fathers money and used it for the wrong reasons. We went to one of his clubs to see what he knew, maybe ask him some questions.

*** Flashback ***

The loud music did nothing to my ears; I was used to it. When we entered the club lights were flashing, music was blasting through the speakers and on one side of the club were the guys doing drugs and on the other side were drunk people grinding against each other. It was two stories tall and only had one set of stairs, which were right next to the blue and purple neon lit bar. Looking above the bar, and where the stairs led, was a room. It was made out of windows but you couldn't see through them.

I gave a Tyler a look towards the windowed room and he only glances and nods his head. Gabe catches on and he motions towards the bar. I then understand what he is thinking and we head over towards the bar. We all sit down in a fancy white leathered bar stool and the guy behind the counter comes over. Right when he comes over one guy comes up from behind us. He is dressed in all black, but you can still take notice of the gun he that is in his black dress coat.  He looks at us with no emotion, and says, "Come with me."

He looks up and that's when I understand. He knows we are here. I look at Gabe, and Tyler and notice that they are waiting for me to take action. I look back at the man and nod my head." Lead the way," I say. He doesn't even nod his head, he just moves towards the set of stairs. While walking up the stairs the music numbs my ears. I don't know what is going to happen. We walk through a door way and I notice a man In a tuxedo facing the window. He doesn't even look over at us. He just stares out the window.

I take notice of his features. His brown hair is gelled back, his crystal blue eyes trace people outside of the wall like window and the smirk on his lips lets us know he notices us.

He looks over at us and his smirk gets bigger," Sit."

I hesitate, but end up sitting in a chair. I look over at Tyler and Gabe and I take notice that Gabe looks ready to attack. Almost like a lion ready to pounce on his prey. He does obey, he sits on a couch next to Tyler.

"Hello, boys. It's nice to see you in person. Do you want a drink?"  A lady with barley any clothes on comes and places a bottle of whisky and four glasses in front of us. I deny the drink and she walks away.

"So why don't we get down to business, shall we?" He asks. He doesn't give me enough time to respond and says," I would love it if you would stay out of  my way."

"Why would we do that? You have information we need." I say.

"I am not apart of this. I don't have time to be apart of something so foolish " He spits.

"Then help us out, because I agree, this is foolish and I want to end it," Tyler pops in.

He laughs and nods his head," You're right"

He sighs and says, "My brother, Blake, I figured you have seen him around, is apart of the Faults. He want's my assistance in killing Payton. I refused. I don't have time for killing someone. I'm a busy man and my brother doesn't seem to understand that. He has gotten a hold of people to do his dirty work. He has gotten my own men to go against me," He says.

Blake? He is his brother? That son of a b**ch

" He told me something about Payton. She is important, valuable. They want to kill her because she is so valuable. You see, I already knew this information. I don't want to kill Payton, but he does. I would kill him, but he is smart. He knows I am looking for him, he is hiding. If you do seem to find him, do me a favor and kill him."

"Why are you not killing anyone?" Gabe challenges.

He looks at Gabe, gives him a glare, and says," I don't have time, son."

" What the hell?! You do have time! You have had time for years. You are also like your brother, you're running, hiding."

They both stand up in fury at one another. How in the hell does Gabe know this?

"You're a sick bastard you know that? You run, and hide! Why?! You know what you have done! Why don't you admit it and get on with your life? Why don't you just kill someone else-"

"Stop!" The man shouts.

"Are you filled with to much guilt to kill someone else?!" Gabe shouts.

"Stop it!!" The man shouts louder. The music is nothing compared to his loud raging voice. We are the only ones left in the room except for his men. They look fired up and ready to kill.

"Why did you stop?!Guilt? Was it because of guilt? Of course it was because of guilt. You know you can kill. You just don't want to, right? What kind of leader doesn't even kill?! You should be ashamed of yourself."

This time he doesn't even shout. It is more of a  threatening growl, "Stop Gabe. You don't understand."

"What do I not understand? That you are a coward? Why don't you want to kill Payton?"

"That is none of your concern," He says sternly.

"None of my concern? I am protecting her. I should know why you don't want to kill her."

Something in his eyes soften, but then come back to recognition and are now more deadly than ever. He is about to speak, but Gabe stops him, " You're full of guilt."

"You don't understand!" The man shouts.

"I do understand!! How can I not understand?! You killed my father! I saw  you kill him! Don't deny it! You killed my father and now you don't kill at all? Why? I need to know."

I look at Gabe wide eyed. I have never seen him like this. I look back at the man and he is speechless. That confirms it... he did kill Gabes father.

"Its called revenge Elijah. You can't just act like nothing happened," Gabe seethes.

"Gabe, please -"

Gabe then pulls out a gun and I stand up  and so does Tyler. His men already have their guns out on Gabe, but Gabe is just aimed at Elijah and no one else.

"Gabe. Don't do this," I order. I pull my own gun out on one of the guards that are pointing at Gabe and then guns are moved pointing out at everyone in the room.

" Stop Gabe. We need him,"  I say in a demanding voice.

"He killed my Father. He deserves to die."

Tyler slowly reaches for the gun in Gabes hand, but Gabe fires. Elijah moves out of the way before it pierces through him.

Right before his men kill all three of us Elijah says, "Don't kill them."

The guards look at him in a weird way but obey. They put their guns down, but Gabe doesn't. He aims at Elijah again and this time Tyler doesn't waist time to take the gun out of Gabes hands.

He unloads the gun quickly and throws it across the room. Gabe turns towards him with a piercing look.

"Austin said not to kill him," Tyler growls at Gabe in annoyance.

Gabe looks at me and he sighs. Elijah then sighs and moves towards the table with whiskey on it. He grabs a glass of whiskey and slowly drinks it down. While he lifts his arm you can see a tattoo and that's when Gabe went crazy. He charged at Elijah and punches him in the jaw. Whiskey flies out of his mouth and the glass breaks. I then see blood. Gabes arm is bleeding . I curse as I see the long cut and the blood running down his arm. Tyler, and I both run towards Gabe and I say, "Lets go"

Gabe stares at Elijah rubbing his jaw and I yell, "Now!"

Gabe then shifts his eyes to me and I put a challenging look on my face. We then hurry through his men and down the stairs. No one notices the blood running from Gabes arm as we hurry through the grinding people. We find are way outside the club and we turn our bikes on and on our way of leaving I noticed that Pays house wasn't that far away and we cant let Gabe be on his bike for to long...

*** End of flashback ***

I wake up to Pay hugging me and her legs wrapped around one of my legs. I smile to myself and then stop. Why am I smiling? I cant smile at that. I should feel disgusted about that.

I sigh and slowly remove her from me. I get off the bed carefully and she moves around. She puts her head in a pillow and grabs wraps herself in blankets.

I then leave the room and find Tyler and Gabe in the kitchen drinking coffee.

When I enter the kitchen Tyler smirks at me and Gabe elbows him in the side. I give them a glare and search for coffee cups.

"Sleep well?" Tyler asks.

Gabe and Tyler both bust out in laughter and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up," I say. They stop laughing and that is when I ask Gabe about his arm.

"It hurts like hell," he complains.

I snicker and say, "Well you shouldn't have punched him, stupid."

His jaw clenches and I then realize I shouldn't have said that. Him and his father were close. He was murdered when Gabe was twelve. He even seen him die.

I decided on not mentioning it. He needs time to calm down. I poured some coffee in my cup and grab the creamer and sugar. After I mixed them all together I searched through the cabinets and I found some cookies. I smiled to myself and took the coffee and cookies to the living room. I looked for the remote , but saw that Tyler was already flipping through the channels.

I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over and saw Pay rubbing her eyes and looking at us.

"What is wrong with you guys? It is way to early to be up!" She says.

I look at my watch, but Tyler already beats me to it, "Its one in the afternoon..."

She nods her head and says, "I know. I didn't fall asleep until-," she saw me and blushed, " late." The guys snickered and I gave them a glare. They instantly shut up. That is when Pay ran over to me and grabbed the package of cookies out of my  hand.

"No way. These are my cookies," She says.

I frown and say, " Can we share it?"

She looks down at me and sighs. "Sharing is caring..." she then sat next to me on the couch and handed me a cookie.

"I cant pick my own cookie?" I ask.

"Nope. I have to pick them for you," She states.

"I thought we were sharing?" I ask.

She then laughs and says," We are sharing."

I groan and give her a glare. She then hands me another cookie and laughs. She takes out a cookie and looks at my coffee. She dips her cookie in my coffee and eats it. I look at her shocked.

"Did you just dip that cookie in my coffee?" I ask.

"Yupp" She says while she has a cookie in her mouth. I laugh at her and she looks at me in confusion.

"What?" She asks.

I shake my head and chuckle, "Nothing."

She shrugs and grabs another cookie. I laugh as she eats it and she looks at me weirdly. I just shake my head, take a sip of my coffee and look at the T.V screen. That is when I notice Tyler and Gabe smirking and chuckling. I soon drop the small smile on my face and glare at them. That only makes them laugh louder and I roll my eyes. This is bad... I need to find a way to get her out of my  head, a way to stop smiling when I see her, a way to stop wanting to hold her. I get up from the couch and into the kitchen. Tyler comes in the kitchen after me and grins.

Then an idea comes to me and I ask Tyler, "Remember the girl at the store who kissed me?"

Tylers grin soon dropped and he said, "Britney?"

I smile and nod my head, "Britney.."

***

Hey everyone! Thankyou so so so much for reading my story! You have no idea how happy it makes me!

I hope you liked the chapter and I don't know if I will be able to update like I have been recently. It might take me more time now on :(

I am so excited for the next couple of chapters because I already know what I want to do with them. I don't know when I want to end the story let alone how so whenever I find out I will make sure to let you guys know!

If you have any ideas, opinions, or questions please comment and I will most likely get back to you on them!

Thankyou again for reading The Fallout! I love you all!

Xoxo- KT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 47 24
best friends become secret lovers (GirlXGirl) and they have some hard times along the way but will the over power them . there are some new people th...
350K 9.5K 15
Book 1 of "Naughty Addictions" series (Book 2 is out as well) Payton doesn't expect much in life. She definitely doesn't expect to be caught in the c...
696 36 20
Your favorite gang are back at it again. Audrey seems to know everyone's secrets. Will she use them against everyone or will she use them for her adv...
220 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...