Itty bitty imps

Bởi NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... Xem Thêm

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
16: Lost again
17. Two Anxious babies
18. I'll be there
19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚
20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛
21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚

808 16 29
Bởi NottaPossum

Summary:

Fizzarolli doesn't want to be reclassified, and though Asmodeus understands why, he wonders if it may be necessary

Notes:

TW: cursing, kidnapping, panic attacks. Lmk if I should add

~Fizzarolli and Asmodeus~

Fizzarolli and Asmodeus have made so much progress these last few months.

They're officially boyfriends now, Fizzarolli is more honest about when he's feeling little, and he's trusting Ozzy a lot more.

Today for example, Fizzarolli confessed something to Asmodeus that scared him to before:

"I wan' to wear a tutu." He said to him, Fizzarolli is five at the moment, that's the youngest he's ever been so far. He may not be a very young little, but damn he sure was cute.

"A what now?" Asmodeus asks. Obviously he knows what a tutu is; but, sometimes Fizzarolli will ask for something and Asmodeus would get it for him, only to find out it was not at all what he wanted at all and the rooster had misunderstood him.

"A tutu. Like a skirt. For me." Fizzarolli explains. "I wan' a swishy one." He explains.

Asmodeus nods. "I think we can arrange that. What color?"

"B-blue, or green." Fizzarolli says.

"Alright, I will add it to the list." Asmodeus says.

"And- and-" Fizzarolli's breathing increased; he was very happy, but also very nervous about asking Asmodeus for anything, his whole life he'd learned not to bother people, and now with Asmodeus acting as his caregiver, he had to ask if he wanted something. "I need- I need makeup to look pretty." He says.

Asmodeus tilted his head. "But you already look so pretty, little one." Asmodeus says, honestly he's just not enthusiastic about cleaning up makeup stains, but he didn't want to say no before finding out just how much fizz wanted this.

"Please?" Fizzarolli asks. "I wan' to feel good- uhm- like a uhm." He couldn't think about how to describe it, words were hard sometimes, especially when he was feeling anxious- "Gender!" He shouted.

Asmodeus smiles. "Gender?"

Fizzarolli nods. "Yeah, I want to gender."

Call Asmodeus a sucker for spoiling his little clown so much, but the way Fizzarolli had gained the confidence to ask him for something so important and to keep at it while internally (and externally) panicking; Asmodeus felt that a few makeup splotches on the furniture wasn't worth throwing that all away and shooting Fizz down. "Alright, little one. But, I want you to be careful not to make a mess with it." Ozzie says. "And ask me before using it."

"Yes yes yes! Thank you!" Fizzarolli shouts happily, hugging the rooster and squealing enthusiastically. "You're the bestist ever!"

Asmodeus smiles at him. Yes, Fizzarolli and him have made so much progress, trust was being built, they knew where they were in their relationship...

The only problem was Mammon.

Littles should be regressing at least once a week- or once every two weeks for some. Fizzarolli only has time once every three or four weeks, two if he's lucky.

Mammon has determined to have full control over Fizz, he doesn't have a say in anything at all!

~~~Later~~~

Asmodeus knew this conversation would not go well. He has been putting it off for a while, waiting for things to get better between them and building more trust before deciding to ask this. Fizzarolli has to understand that you can't hide completely from people, rules are in place for a reason, even if it can be unbearable sometimes.

"Fizzarolli, can I talk to you about something?" Asmodeus asks before the show the next day.

"Sure thing, Oz!" Fizzarolli says.

It was kinda cruel to ask Fizzarolli about this to then have him entertain a lot of sick minded freaks, but he wanted Fizz to be in a good headspace while talking, and after the show, he's certainly going to be exhausted. The two of them walk into Ozzie's office and Asmodeus doesn't waste any time to tell Fizzarolli exactly what he's thinking: "I want to adopt you."

"What?!" Fizzarolli asks.

"I said..." Ozzie takes a deep breath. "I want to adopt you."

Fizzarolli forces out a laugh. "Ozzie, you can't adopt me." He says.

"Why not?" Asmodeus asks carefully. He wants Fizz to understand that he's serious about this.

Fizzarolli looks at him confused. "Because! I'm not- and you're- and- and Mammon- you- fucking what?"

"Fizzy, breathe. I can't understand you right now, you need to structure your sentences, love." Ozzie explains.

"You need to structure your brain!" Fizzarolli insults. "What exactly are you suggesting here?" His eyes were big and sad, feeling betrayed by the only person he thought he could actually trust- how could Ozzie ask this of him?

Ozzie swallowed nervously. "I want you to be reclassified then I want to be your legal caregiver."

"Ozzy, we've talked about this before, I'm case you forgot." Fizzarolli says.

"I know, and I do understand. But, I'm worried about you, hun. You work so hard and you hardly ever get a break." Ozzie says. "Someone has to make sure mammon can't take advantage of you anymore."

"I'm fine! Reclassifying me will mean that I'd have to sacrifice everything I've worked so hard for! Don't you understand that? I'd always have someone telling me what to do, how to dress, what to think!" Fizzarolli shouts.

"Isn't that already happening to you?" Ozzie asks. "At least if I was your caregiver, I could make sure that Mammon doesn't overwork you anymore. He won't be in charge of you."

"Oh, so you can be in charge of me instead?" Fizzarolli asks.

"No! Well- yes, legally I would be. But, Fizz, you know I would never-"

Fizzarolli shakes his head. "We just started dating, are you absolutely sure that you want to push this?" He asks.

"Fizz..."

"I trusted you!" Fizzarolli says. "I told you that no one can know about it, I told you that I got it handled."

"Fizz, please calm down. I will not do anything unless you're okay with it." Asmodeus reassured him.

"Well, I'm not okay with it!" Fizzarolli shouts again.

"Then I won't do anything! I just wanted you to think about it, that's all." Asmodeus says.

Fizzarolli takes a few deep breaths to calm down. "I'm sorry."

Asmodeus nods. "It's alright, are you okay?"

Fizzarolli nods. "Yeah... I think so."

"Will you please tell me why you don't want this? Be specific, I'm just trying to understand so we can reach a better solution." Asmodeus says.

Fizzarolli nods. "I'll be labeled in the system for life; I'll have to follow rules that were written to 'keep me in line,' and I'll be treated like a kid, even when I'm not regressed; you don't understand how overwhelming that can be- my whole world would be changing." He says.

Asmodeus nods. "Alright, I do understand and I won't try to convince you further. I'm sorry I pushed you."

Fizzarolli nods. "Okay."

Fizzarolli smiles to reassure Ozzie that he's not mad anymore. He does trust Asmodeus, but he's so ignorant towards imp issues.

"Let's get back to work, then if you want, we can head back to my place and I'll make this up to you." Asmodeus suggests.

Fizzarolli sighs. "I can't, Mammon wants me to preform tomorrow morning in sloth, I have to get there by tonight."

Asmodeus nods, not saying what he's thinking; instead he just smiles. "Another time then?"

Fizzarolli nods. "Yeah."

~~The next morning~~

Fizzarolli was asked to meet with Mammon at an obscure hotel in sloth. It was odd, but Fizzarolli didn't think too much of it.

He assumed there was a special event there or something.

Fizz walked into the lobby and found the office-like room Mammon told him to meet him in.

He felt something so off putting about all this- but, reluctantly he knocks on the door.

"Come in." Says mammon.

Fizzarolli does. "Sir?"

"He knows about you, doesn't he?" Mammon asks.

"What?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Come closer, Fizzarolli." Mammon instructed. "How long has this been going on?"

Fizzarolli obeys, taking a few steps forward. "I don't-"

Mammon stands up and looms over the desk. "I'm not stupid, Fizz. I can tell something is going on between you and Asmodeus. The lying, the sneaking around, having him speak for you when you want days off! Fucking him is one thing, but getting serious is completely unprofessional!"

"Asmodeus and I are not together." Fizzarolli says.

"I'd love to believe you, I really would." Mammon slams the newspaper he's holding on the desk. The headline read: 'Asmodeus the hypocrite' With a picture of Ozzie and Fizzarolli together. Implying they're in love.

"Mammon, you have to believe me, that's all nonsense. Asmodeus and I aren't-"

"Asmodeus and I? Fizzarolli, I think you forget yourself." Mammon says. "What you are, where you come from. I will not put up with this insolence any more!"

"What- what do you mean?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Stop playing dumb, Fizzarolli. You really think just because Asmodeus pays me for your services, that you can use him to get what you want?" Mammon asks.

Fizzarolli takes a step back. "N-no."

Mammon walks in front of Fizz. "You are nothing! I made you who you are, you would be nothing without me! Remember that, puppet."

Fizzarolli nods.

"You won't be working with Asmodeus anymore. Do you understand me?" Mammon asks.

Fizz sighs, this was the best life an imp like him could have. Mammon is the reason Fizzarolli is still alive...

But Asmodeus was the reason Fizz was living.

"No." Fizzarolli says to mammon.

"Excuse me?"

"Mammon, I gave you everything, I sacrificed everything!" Fizzarolli shouts, now moving forward for mammon to walk backwards. "You took my limbs, you take my freedom, my life, my sanity, my pride! You're not taking me away from the only person I actually care about!" Fizzarolli shouts.

Mammon tisks. "What has he done to you?" Mammon snaps his fingers and two guys show up from practically no where to grab Fizzarolli.

"What no, wait, stop! What are you doing?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Don't worry, puppet. In the end we can all benefit from this experience." He says. Mammon follows as the men drag Fizzarolli through an emergency exit. "You get the days off you require, I make sure no one lays a finger on you." Mammon smiles. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, Marionette."

Fizzarolli breathes heavily as he's taken into mammon's van.

"Wait, wait, wait- please, mammon! Don't do thi-"

The door slams, and eventually the car starts moving.

It's over. Fizzarolli's entire life is over...

He wishes he never worked for Mammon.

Blitzo and Barbie were right...

~~~Past: Fizzarolli, age 18~~~

Mammon left Fizzarolli with his card to give him a call when he was ready to make up his mind about working for him. This was every performers dream! The Mammon wanted him? He could hardly believe it!

He wanted hours for Blitzo to come back from his work, another'special client' whatever that means.

He had already told Barbie that he had big news, and she was dying to hear it. "Just tell me already, fucking doorknob!" She practically begs.

"We have to wait for Blitzo, I want to tell you both at the same time."

They waited a good three hours for Blitzo to finally get back.

Blitzo walked over to the two of them, Fizzarolli stood up and started: "Blitzo! I have something to-"

Before Fizzarolli could finish, Blitzo grabbed his arms and looked him dead in the eyes. "Fizzarolli, I figured it out." Blitzo says.

"You- figured what out?" Fizz asks.

"A way out of here, I've been charging a little extra from every personal client and taking the rest of the money and storing it where Cash can't find it."

"Oh- uh- Blitzo-" Fizz tries to interrupt, but Blitzo let go of his boyfriend and started pacing, continuing to talk: "I've saved up a little over 6,000$. I know it's not a lot, but it is enough to get us all started. I know of a place in wrath. That place is full of weirdos and dirt. We'll fit right in."

"Blitzo, Of all the rings in hell, why the inbred kingdom?" Barbie asks.

"Blitzo, I have something to say." Fizzarolli tries to interrupt at the same time, but it did nothing to stop his rambling.

"Don't worry, we won't stay there long, just long enough for Cash to get bored. We'll eventually head to Imp city in the pride ring, there are a million opportunities there for us there. We just need to convince mom to leave, and I think I can-"

"The mammon wants me to work for him!" Fizzarolli explains loudly.

Barbie and Blitzo stop to look at Fizzarolli.

"What?" Blitzo asks.

"He asked me to work for him, and I'm going to say yes." He explains.

Barbie and Blitzo continued to stare at him; both with silent shock for a few moments.

Barbie started to speak first: "You're seriously going to-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Blitzo shouted, interrupting his sister.

"Blitzo, listen." Fizzarolli says.

Blitzo interrupts. "No, you listen! After everything we've been trying to do, everything we've been working on, the circus, being independent and working on our own! Ring a bell? We've been dreaming about this since-"

"No, you've been dreaming about that! Blitzo, this is a guarantee, I'll be successful."

"Successful? We'll be successful." Blitzo says. "Working for ourselves with no one to tell us what to do- I'm offering freedom here! What is he offering?"

"He's offering me a name of my own. Comfort. Blitzo, we have to do what we can to get out of here." Fizzarolli explains.

"And that's worth it to you? Money and comfort for the expense of your freedom?" Blitzo asks.

"Look around you, that's all anyone does around here! You know nothing about this, so don't even start with me, okay?" Fizzarolli asks.

"How can you just ditch us like that?" Blitzo asks. "And what exactly can't I understand?!" Blitzo demanded to know. "I lived the same horrible life you did."

"Guys-" Barbie sighs.

"I have nothing!" Fizz shouts. "Why can't you see tha-"

"You had everything!" Blitzo shouts back.

"Oh yeah, right. Except a family, someone to give a damn about me, a decent pay wage for all the work I do!" Fizzarolli complains.

"Oh please, everyone loved you, you know you're Cash's favorite little pet!" Blitzo shouts.

"Guys, stop! You're supposed to love each other for fucks sake!" Barbie interrupts.

"Not like he's ever said it." Fizz mumbles.

"You really think now is a good time?!" Blitzo asks.

"You know you'd take this deal if you could!" Fizzarolli says.

"No, I wouldn't." Blitzo says. "You're nothing but a selfish, overrated, sellout! You want fame so bad you're willing to step on others to get it." Blitzo says.

"Blitzo, I thought you'd be happy for me." Fizzarolli says. "I know you have this big plan to start your own circus and I really do think you're going to be successful. But, I'm not like you, I have to do what's best for me."

"Well, I'm not happy for you, and I hope you'll realize what a big mistake this is." Blitzo says.

"What kind of boyfriend does that make you?" Fizzarolli asks.

"Well, since you're ditching me for mammon, I guess I'm just not your boyfriend." Blitzo says. "You can go ahead and fuck with him from now on." Blitzo walks away.

Barbie rolls her eyes. "Hope it was fucking worth it." She says before leaving to follow her brother.

"Guys..." Fizzarolli tried to stop them, but it was no use.

He lost everything that day...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.4K 241 29
Darien has lived a pretty normal life but it didn't start off this way. He was a prince of a neighboring kingdom in hell and life was carefree until...
6.1K 223 58
Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities...
4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
17K 596 57
Sequel to The Human of Mystery Bio: Y/N L/N, now a 26 y/o, Right hand assassin of I.M.P. is enjoying life now. Having felt new experiences and feels...