ļ¼“ļ¼©ļ¼“ļ¼”ļ¼® (š˜–š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜‰š˜°ļæ½...

By Woolfhoundss

OLEANDER BOOK TWO "š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜Øš˜­š˜¢š˜“š˜“ š˜£š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜¶š˜­š˜­. š˜”š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜°š˜°š˜§ š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ļæ½... More

š—˜š—£š—œš—šš—„š—”š—£š—›
š—¦š—¬š—”š—¢š—£š—¦š—œš—¦
š—–š—¢š—”š—§š—˜š—”š—§ š—Ŗš—”š—„š—”š—œš—”š—šš—¦ š—”š—”š—— š—”š—Øš—§š—›š—¢š—„'š—¦ š—”š—¢š—§š—˜š—¦
š—–š—”š—¦š—§ š—Ÿš—œš—¦š—§
š—£š—Ÿš—”š—¬š—Ÿš—œš—¦š—§
š—£š—„š—¢š—Ÿš—¢š—šš—Øš—˜: š—–š—¢š—”š—§š—„š—¢š—Ÿ
š—¢š—”š—˜: š—„š—˜š—— š—„š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—›š—”š—”š——
š—§š—Ŗš—¢: š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§š—¦š—›š—”š——š—˜
š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜: š—žš—”š—¢š—–š—ž š—žš—”š—¢š—–š—ž (š—Ÿš—˜š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š——š—˜š—©š—œš—Ÿ š—œš—”)
š—™š—¢š—Øš—„: š— š—”š—„š—¬ š—¢š—” š—” š—–š—„š—¢š—¦š—¦
š—™š—œš—©š—˜: š—™š—˜š—Ÿš—Ÿ š—¢š—” š—•š—Ÿš—”š—–š—ž š——š—”š—¬š—¦
š—¦š—œš—«: š—§š—”š—œš—”š—§š—˜š—— š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜
š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”: š——š—¢š—”'š—§ š—•š—Ÿš—”š— š—˜ š— š—˜
š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§: š—§š—›š—˜ š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—Ŗš—˜ š— š—˜š—§
š—”š—œš—”š—˜: š—˜š—”š—„š—”š—˜š—— š—œš—§
š—§š—˜š—”: š— š—”š—¬š—•š—˜ š—œ'š—  š—”š— š—”š—­š—˜š——
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—Ÿš—©š—˜: š——š—”š—”
š—§š—›š—œš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—£š—¢š— š—£š—˜š—œš—œ
š—™š—¢š—Øš—„š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—¦š—›š—¢š—Øš—§ š—”š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š——š—˜š—©š—œš—Ÿ
š—™š—œš—™š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—Ŗš—¢š—„š—ž š—¦š—¢š—”š—š
š—¦š—œš—«š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—Ŗš—”š—¬ š——š—¢š—Ŗš—” š—Ŗš—˜ š—šš—¢
š—¦š—˜š—©š—˜š—”š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—œš—–š—”š—„š—Øš—¦
š—˜š—œš—šš—›š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—žš—”š—„š— š—” š—£š—¢š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜
š—”š—œš—”š—˜š—§š—˜š—˜š—”: š—›š—¢š—„š—”š—¦
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬: š— š—”š—— š—Ŗš—¢š—„š—Ÿš——
š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™Šš™‰š™€: š™Žš™€š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž, š™Žš™€š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž
š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™’š™Š: š™š™€š™‘š™€š™
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—§š—›š—„š—˜š—˜: š—¦š—žš—¬š—™š—”š—Ÿš—Ÿ
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—™š—¢š—Øš—„: š—¦š—œš—”š—š š—™š—¢š—„ š—”š—•š—¦š—¢š—Ÿš—Øš—§š—œš—¢š—”
š—§š—Ŗš—˜š—”š—§š—¬-š—™š—œš—©š—˜: š—”š—„š—–š—”š——š—œš—”
FINALE: First Light
EPILOGUE

š—˜š—Ÿš—˜š—©š—˜š—”: š— š—”š—”š—˜š—”š—§š—˜š—„

4.5K 244 511
By Woolfhoundss

CW: Switch James, switch Dahlia, James has a braid and a man bun (I saw a piece of fan art by jamesborky on Tumblr and went absolutely feral), pegging, pussy worship, blowjobs, spit kink, collars, bondage, spanking, vibrators, and the return of the gymnastics rings.

Nearly 8k words of smut with a dash of plot! Please remember to vote and comment, interaction and engagement is so important! As always, the reads to votes and comments ratio is really bad. Even interacting with an emoji is helpful to boost fics. My fics aren't doing nearly the numbers that they used to, and interaction is way down. Please support fic writers by leaving comments.

JAMES

He heads downstairs, the dismembered bouquet of roses clutched in his fist. Dahlia is upstairs putting her hair in rollers before they settle in to watch a movie in bed. She wants to watch Die Hard for the fortieth time, and he wants to read a book.

Tomorrow, it's Dahlia's turn to be in charge, and then he's hired a driver to take them both to a very exclusive nightclub in Florence. She wants to have fun and let loose, and James wants to get to know his wife again without all of the bullshit that surrounds their jobs. She doesn't know about the club yet, he wants to spring that on her.

But as excited as he is about all of this, the nagging sensation that Ultron is watching their every move is starting to get to him. He pulls his phone out of his pocket. He promised her that he wouldn't use it, but he has to talk to Sam. James walks into the kitchen and places the bouquet down on the kitchen island as hundreds of missed texts and emails come through. Most of them are hotel-related, a couple of time off requests from MJ that Thor has already approved.

But then something catches his eye, an email with the subject line: THANKS FOR THE SHOW 😘

James's brows pinch together and then a small flashing red light flickers out of the corner of his eye. His head turns so fast it nearly spins and he reaches for the bouquet, finding a small recording device attached. Instantly, his body is in fight or flight mode, leaning more toward fight. His fist curls and he turns it over in his hands. It's a bug, not a camera, thank god. James has used these in the past to record meetings with rivals. He's stuck them to their cars, their kitchen tables, you name it. The red light usually means that the battery is about to die, and the audio goes straight to the laptop of whoever set it up.

He looks down at the email, a sinking feeling in his gut. Someone's already got the file.

The email is encrypted and rage floods James's body as he opens it up. There's only a fucking winky face emoji attached, but he knows who did this. He quickly forwards the email to Scott Lang.

I want you to find out everything you can about this sender. I think it's Ultron— actually, I'm 99% sure. I need to know how he found this address when this property wasn't bought under my name, and I own four more villas in this fucking country.

Do whatever you need to do, and hurt whoever you need to hurt.

He then sends him a picture of the recording device.

Found this, too. Whoever sent that email already has the audio file.

Get back to me as soon as you can. I'm going to tell Dahlia.

They can't even have a fucking vacation without his work trying to shove its way back into their lives. James takes the audio recorder and a large meat tenderizer from the drawer, placing it onto a wooden cutting board. He then raises the meat tenderizer and brings it back down as hard as he can, watching as the recording device explodes, sending pieces of plastic flying every which way. He takes a breath and his phone dings, it's an email from Scott.

On it, but I need to call in the big guns and email Rebecca.

- Scott

James chuckles and sighs. His sister. Of course. She's been so busy with her big, fancy government job that James mostly doesn't want to bother her with this kind of thing. But he needs help. He forwards her email to Scott with the following instructions:

Tell her Jamie needs help, and it's not like last time.

He then turns off his phone, puts the pieces of plastic in the trash, along with the roses, and grabs the bag, tossing it into the garbage chute that takes it all the way under the house. Even if that thing is still on, there's no way in hell it's picking up any audio from inside of here.

James heads back upstairs to the bedroom, where Dahlia is tucked into bed, smiling at her phone. She's in a soft black tank top with the blanket spread over her lap. A giggle escapes her throat and she turns the phone over, showing James the selfie she posted on Instagram. She's beautiful, with flushed cheeks and makeup smeared under her eyes as she's surrounded by the roses that Ultron sent. James bites his lip, brows scrunching together. Dahlia frowns.

"What's up?"

"Ultron put a recording device in the roses."

Her eyes widen.

"You mean, like a camera?"

"Audio recording. It's connected directly to the network of whoever sent the flowers, probably already uploaded."

Dahlia clicks her tongue.

"Where's the recorder now?"

"Smashed it."

She nods.

"You think Ultron has a recording of you fucking me, and me calling you daddy?"

His cheeks heat up.

"I think he does."

She smirks.

"Well, it's a good thing, then." She licks her lips. "Then he knows who I belong to."

"Dahlia, I should have checked the bouquet. I'm sorry."

She shakes her head.

"James, we've had sex in public bathrooms, in nightclubs, in our fucking restaurant, in change rooms... I don't care if Ultron hears how many times you make me come, or how much I love you. Because it's true." She sucks her teeth and glances down at her claw-like fingernails that are painted blood red. "I just hope he knows that he's just signed a death warrant by fucking with our privacy like this."

When she looks up at him, his mouth curls into a vicious smile that matches hers.

"Tell daddy what you want, peach."

"When you get the New York development up and running, you'll let me slit Ultron's throat myself. I don't give a shit what Yelena thinks."

It's the first time he's heard Dahlia speak poorly of her. Normally, they get along quite well with her being Kate's partner and all. Actually, he needs to speak to Kate when he gets back about what Dahlia saw at his birthday party, and the look on Kate's face. Does she even trust her own girlfriend? James doesn't want to drive them apart, but he needs to know why the fuck Yelena is wrapped around Ultron's finger. What is so goddamn special about him?

Dahlia stretches out a hand, a beautiful smile spreading across her lips.

"Come here, let's just relax."

"You're really not mad?"

He expected her to explode, or to shut down. Dahlia has been through enough with men who cross lines and boundaries. James already killed her ex-professor. After this deal is dead and done, he'd happily add Ultron to the list. Her calmness scares him a little, like the quiet before the hurricane hits.

Dahlia just... shakes her head, a smile on her face.

"James, I know I haven't been doing this for a long time, but I know men like Ultron, because I've been hurt by men like him. And I know how to destroy men like him. He can have his audio recording, but he's going to have to pay the price once our hotel is built."

Our hotel. James grins.

"We can arrange that."

Nobody fucks with his kingdom, James doesn't care how much power Ultron has. He'll never have Dahlia.

"Come to bed, James," she breathes. "Please?"

Her hair is in small rollers, and then wrapped in a large silk scarf to protect her curls. She has gold eye masks underneath her eyes and her mouth is shiny from a thin layer of vaseline that she puts on every night.

He loves her like this, totally vulnerable. James used to sleep with women who would wake up hours before him to do their hair and makeup, and then come back to bed. It made him sad that they felt the need to do that. It usually meant that at one point, a man in their lives told them that their bare face was unacceptable or somehow not enough. It's bullshit. Women look exquisite with and without makeup, and most of them sure as shit don't wear it for men. Men never appreciate it, anyway. But James takes note of every shade of lipstick Dahlia has and every time she does something different with her makeup.

Some of those women relaxed around him after a while, but those relationships never actually worked out. There were other issues.

But James loves looking at his wife undone like this. He peels off his t-shirt and tosses it into the laundry bin as Dahlia giggles.

"You've gotta rip your shirt off?"

"I thought it was impressive," he replies. "I don't spend all this time working out to cover it up around you."

Her eyes glide up and down his body. James is proud of the way he looks. He's packed on a lot of muscle since he first met her. He used to be leaner, and a little more wiry, but now his arms and shoulders have filled out, along with his thighs. He likes the way Dahlia looks pinned to the bed and covered with his Herculean frame, and he loves the power his body possesses. He's 38 and in the best shape he's ever been in.

"Well, then you'd better take those sweats off, too," she purrs. "Show me those gorgeous thighs, sir."

James strips them off immediately and kicks them to the side before climbing in beside her and lifting the blanket. She's got nothing on except for a tiny pair of black panties. Dahlia snatches the blanket away.

"Pervert."

He giggles and kisses her on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Her cheeks go red. "What time are you waking up tomorrow?"

"Early," he replies. "You want me sweaty before we do our thing on those gymnastics rings, huh?"

"Yes," she whispers.

"I'm yours for the whole day," he whispers. "I actually booked us a spot at a nightclub in Florence. Very exclusive."

"You hate nightclubs," she whispers.

"I do," he laughs. "But you love them, and I want to go dancing with my wife. We can stay the night in my penthouse there."

"Do you have a penthouse in every city in Italy?"

He's been honest with her about how many properties he owns, mostly in Italy, Romania, and France, but there are a lot of them, so it's hard for her to keep track.

"Just in a few," he replies, reaching over and sliding his hand up her tank top. Her eyes slide shut as he gently tugs on her nipple. "This one has a little BDSM room because after I have my cock down your throat all day and fill that pussy up, I'm gonna spank you until you can't walk. Maybe I'll tie you down and cum all over those tits... stick my cock between them."

Her cheeks are flaming red, the color even creeping beneath her gold eye masks. James pushes her tank top up, unable to help himself as he leans over and captures her nipple with his teeth, sucking on it. Dahlia whimpers.

"Fuck..."

"Grab your vibrator, peach," he whispers as he releases her nipple with a soft pop. "I wanna play with your tits and watch you come for me."

She fumbles for the nightstand drawer and eventually pulls out a small purple vibrator, flicking it on and pushing the blankets aside to give him the best view. He's hard, precum dripping from his cock, but he can wait until tomorrow. James lives to watch Dahlia get off, it's just going to make tomorrow even more fun. He likes to deny himself sometimes, to wait and be patient. Part of the reason why he took so long to actually have sex with Dahlia was because he wanted to do it right, he wanted to see how much se could take and just how much danger she enjoyed.

It turned out, she's just as crazy as him. What are the odds?

Dahlia spreads her legs and presses the vibrator to her clit, her head falling back and a moan dripping out from her lips. James chuckles.

"You'd think I didn't make you come three fucking times today."

"I think it's five," she moans.

"Is it?"

"I can't remember," she laughs, her cheeks pink.

She's so fucking cute. He dips his head and sucks on her nipple, flicking it with his tongue as she turns the vibrator up a little higher. Dahlia's hips roll, followed by the rest of her body. She looks like the most beautiful wave cresting over the ocean. He tugs at her nipple with dull teeth.

"Daddy," she whines. "More!"

She's grinding her pussy against the vibrator, he can hear it being thrust into the mattress as her body begins to get desperate. This isn't going to take long at all, and when she bumps the speed of the vibrator up one more time, he chuckles as his tongue swirls around her perfectly pebbled nipple while his other hand teases her other breast. Dahlia's hips begin to buck and she lets out a loud moan, her back bowing. James releases her with a pop and tugs on her earlobe with his teeth.

"You're already close?"

"Yes," she breathes. "Fuck, feels so good."

"You're a little fuckin' whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"Come for me, Dahlia." He tugs hard on her nipple and she fucking screams for him, her body trembling and small convulsions overtaking her.

She goes to take the vibrator away, but James pushes it back against her throbbing clit and Dahlia lets out another wail.

"James!"

"Let's make it six times, hmm?"

Another wave rolls through her, he can see it happen once the goosebumps rise on her skin. She's writhing, her heels slipping against the sheets and sweat forming on her forehead as her hips buck. He sucks on the side of her neck, his cock so goddamn hard he feels like he might explode. Once her body comes down, James kisses her cheek and removes his hand, letting her pull the vibrator away from her body. She turns the thing off and tosses it onto the nightstand.

"I'll clean it tomorrow," she pants.

James giggles and grasps her head, turning him to face her before his mouth eclipses hers and she moans.

"What about you, daddy? You're still hard."

"I can wait until tomorrow," he purrs. "When you finally do let me come, I want it to make me fuckin' black out."

Dahlia chuckles, pressing quick kisses to his lips.

"Mmm. I can't wait."

"Me neither. I'll hook up the projector in the gym tomorrow."

"You really wanna watch us on a big screen?"

James smirks.

"Peach, I would project those videos onto the side of the goddamn house if you'd let me, but yeah, I wanna watch us fuck. I wanna hear all of those filthy things I say to you, and then I want you to say 'em to me."

"I love your dirty talk," she whispers.

"I love yours."

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her toward him as she fixes the blankets and grabs the remote. Dahlia turns on the TV and scrolls through Netflix until she finds Die Hard and James shakes his head.

"Don't know why you love this movie so much."

She and Wanda have matching Die Hard t-shirts. James doesn't get it, it's a great movie, he's just never felt the urge to buy merchandise for it. But he buys stuff for Dahlia whenever he sees it.

"I used to watch it with my dad," she replies. "It was our thing, every Christmas. No matter what my mom tried to ruin, she could never ruin Die Hard night."

James kisses her temple as she happily starts the movie and peels off her eye masks, tossing them into the trash can next to the bed. She then snuggles up against him, her head resting on his bare chest. His fingers dance up and down her arm until she has goosebumps and lets out a soft, satisfied whimper before looking up at him. Her lips brush the stubble on his chin.

"I love you, James."

He smiles.

"I love you back, peach."

He has everything he could ever need right now, her fingertips trailing circles on his chest, tracing over the knife and bullet scars.

"The only thing that would make this better are the cats."

"Mmm," Dahlia agrees. "Yeah, but they have such a great time with Rita, and you know Alpine throws up on the plane."

"Yeah," James hums. "Our little princess."

"She really is. I think Basil is jealous of her sometimes."

"I think she enjoys that," James chuckles.

"Probably, she's your daughter."

His shoulders shake as he laughs again and kisses the top of her head.

"Watch your movie, peach. And you're gonna go to sleep right afterward. We have a big day tomorrow."

"That's right," Dahlia purrs, her hand sliding lower down his body. "We do."

He grasps her wrist and brings it back up, kissing her knuckles.

"Tomorrow."

"I wanna jerk you off now."

He smiles.

"Save it for tomorrow, peach. We've had a big day."

She smiles at him and he kisses her lips one more time before the two of them nestle in to watch the movie. Dahlia giggles at the dialogue while James spends more time watching her. He's never seen her this happy before. At one point, he heads downstairs to make them some popcorn and pour himself a drink. They wind up splitting his whiskey and Dahlia's out cold by the end of the movie. James quietly turns off the television and leaves the popcorn bowl and empty glass for tomorrow. He sets his alarm for 8:00am to go for a run and get a head start on Dahlia.

Just before he turns the light off, he stares at her, eyes closed with a smile on her face. This is how he wants her to sleep all the time. And he'll do anything to make that happen.

♠️

DAHLIA

She wakes up to the sound of music downstairs, coming from the direction of the gym. Dahlia smiles, stretching her arms above her head and basking in the warm sunlight shining in through the window. James opened the curtains to help wake her up.

She slept like a fucking rock last night and had never felt so safe as her eyes closed. But today, she has one thing on her mind. But she wants to take her time and look like a fucking goddess for him. He likes her undone, with a hint of wildness, but last night while they were watching the movie, Dahlia was mentally picking out an outfit that would bring James to his fucking knees.

She tosses the blankets off and heads straight for the closet, pulling out a pair of thigh high Valentino boots, a black lace bra, and a pair of high-waisted high cut black lace panties. Then, she grabs the dildo and the strap-on, tossing everything onto the bed before she heads to the shower. She keeps her silk scarf on her head while she showers, tucking the stray pieces away so that they don't get wet. Dahlia takes her time, washing every part of her body, shaving her legs, and making sure that she's clean everywhere. The only person she wants to be fucking filthy and sweaty is her husband.

She didn't realize she had that kink until one day, he was fixing his own car, and he had grease stains on his hands, forearms, and his face. Dahlia was on him in a second, and he fucked her in the kitchen before he took a shower. She loved the smell of sweat and motor oil on him.

When she's finished her shower, she dries herself off and spritzes James's favorite perfume on her collarbones and the backs of her knees before taking her hair out of the scarf and rollers. Her curls are perfect— bouncy and shiny, and she rakes her fingers through them before putting some hair oil in and letting them relax a little.

She leaves her makeup fairly minimal with just a pop of black eyeliner and red lipstick. The outfit is the real highlight. James is going to fucking flip and she can't stop smiling as she puts everything on and zips up her boots. Dahlia then grabs the dildo, some lube, and the strap on and heads downstairs toward the sound of music blaring.

When she pushes open the door of the gym, James is in nothing but a pair of short black shorts, covered in sweat as he does pull-ups. He's braided the front of his hair to keep it out of his face. It's a trick that Wanda taught him, but Dahlia never thought he'd actually do it. He braids Cleo's hair all the time, but never his own. Until now.

There are a few stray pieces of hair falling out at the sides while the rest of it is gathered in a loose and messy bun at the back of his head. He looks fucking gorgeous as sweat drips off of him, glistening in the sunlight, and Dahlia stands there with her jaw on the floor as she watches him do pull-up after pull-up.

He's gotten so much bigger in the past two years— perfectly broad shoulders, a trim waist, muscular arms with those fucking veins that pop out, and he's got a fucking eight-pack and that fucking adonis belt that sticks out of the tops of his shorts. The tattoos only serve to make him look more beautiful. He's like a walking work of art.

James drops to the ground and takes a deep breath, grabbing his water bottle off of the stereo that's still pumping out the greatest hits of 1997. He downs the entire bottle in just a few gulps before turning to face her. Dahlia's cheeks are instantly pink and James drops the water bottle onto the floor, his jaw slack.

"Hi, baby," she whispers.

He doesn't seem to know where to look.

"Jesus Christ, Dahlia."

"You like it?"

"Yeah," he breathes. "I love it. You look like you're gonna beat the shit out of me. And I'd let you."

She giggles, walking toward him as she drops the dildo and the strap on onto the gym floor. James meets her halfway, his cheeks pink from his workout and his eyes nearly black with lust as he takes her in. She has goosebumps, her stomach swirling with butterflies in anticipation of what she wants to do to him today. He cups her face with both hands and leans in.

"Fuck, you smell good."

"Wore your favorite."

"The Guerlain."

Double Vanille is his favorite on her. It's smoky and sweet, he says it reminds him of a girl he went to summer camp with, who also had dark hair and loved flowers. James has a type, Dahlia's just glad it's her.

"Just for you, baby," she whispers.

She trails a finger down his chest until her hand comes to rest on the waistband of his shorts.

"I'm yours today, peach."

"That's what I like to hear." She smiles and licks her lips, her hand diving into his shorts. He's already hard, which doesn't surprise her in the slightest. "Are you finished your workout?"

He nods. Her fingers wrap around his cock and all she can think about is shoving it down her throat and letting him use her as his own personal fucktoy. If she wants it, that's still being in charge, right? She drops to her knees and his eyes darken.

"Whatcha doin', peach?"

Dahlia tugs his shorts down his hips, freeing his cock.

"I owe you for last night."

"I thought this was your day."

"And I want my husband's big cock down my throat," she purrs, wrapping her fingers around him. "Will you indulge me, daddy?"

"So long as you hold up that promise to fuck me while we watch the little home movies we made."

Dahlia's cheeks warm and she nods.

"Of course."

When his hands bury themselves in her hair, a warm rush cascades down her spine.

"Then make daddy feel good," he whispers.

Dahlia is already wet, her nipples so hard that they ache. She sticks out her tongue and swirls it around the head of his cock, lapping up his sweet praises along with his precum. When she takes him all the way down her throat, she's rewarded by the most beautiful moan she's ever heard from him. Dahlia's eyes close, picturing him towering over her, his hands fisted in her hair, hips bumping up against the tip of her nose, and that fucking hair in a goddamn braid and a bun. She doesn't know why it's so hot, but she definitely wants to ride his face later beside the pool.

And she definitely wants him to wear this hairstyle again.

"That's my girl," James whispers. "Such a pretty mouth for daddy. Is your pussy wet?"

She moans, her eyelids fluttering and he chuckles, fingers running gently through her hair.

"I knew it. You're such a good little whore for me— all the way down your throat, peach— that's my girl."

She chokes on him, the tip of his cock forcing tears to spring from her eyes. He's so big her jaw fucking hurts, but the pain is worth the throbbing heat between her thighs— and the sensation of him pulsing in her mouth. When his hips begin to move, she has to resist the urge to touch herself.

"Look at me," James urges.

Her eyes open and she stares up at him, tears rolling down her temples. James moans, his cock driving a little deeper down her throat until she coughs and gags and he pulls her off of him. Dahlia strokes him with one hand while she teases her nipples with the other. Precum leaks from the tip of his cock and he grins.

"There's rope for you to tie me to those rings." He clears his throat, trying to focus on her instead of the way she's pumping his cock, but his eyelids keep fluttering and his cheeks grow more and more pink with each passing second. "I set up the projector and tested our little movies."

"Bad boy," she breathes.

He bites his lip.

"The second I saw that gorgeous pussy on a big screen, I couldn't help myself."

"Did you touch yourself?" She asks.

James shakes his head.

"I knew you would punish me."

"You're right," she purrs. "I would. I'd make you clean my fucking boots with your tongue."

"Again, my love, that sounds like a good day."

Dahlia spits on his cock and then takes him all the way down her throat again. James lets out a loud moan and begins to do the exact thing she prayed he would. With both hands knotted in her hair, he fucks her face hard, using her like a fucking toy. It's so hot and the fire in her belly grows warmer and warmer with each passing second until she feels like she's on the verge of passing out. She's nearly breathless, eyes closed, listening to him moan and sing her praises.

"Such a good fuckin' girl for daddy, takin' everything I give you." Another whimper. "I'm gonna devour that little pussy today, Dahlia. Spend the entire day on my knees worshipping you."

Her cunt throbs at the praise. She loves the fact that she has him for the entire day, but she could probably ask him for a week of submission and he would do it. God, the idea of him under her desk at the hotel eating her pussy while she was on fucking Zoom meetings.

It's heaven.

Dahlia pulls away and James whines at the sudden absence of her mouth, his cock twitching. She gives the head one small flick before getting to her feet and pointing at the rings.

"Shorts off, and I want you on your knees."

James has never shed a piece of clothing so fast. He's already in bare feet, his sneakers next to the treadmill along with his red Henley. Dahlia swats his ass.

"Good boy."

She's never had this kind of sex before, or been with a man who is this... open about all of his kinks and the crazy shit that turns him on. He likes to chase her around the house with a fucking knife, and what's crazier is that she likes it too. James has brought out her darkest, most fucked up desires. He's shown her the wildest parts of herself and watched as she embraced them. They're perfect together.

James gets down on his knees, his hands resting on his muscular thighs as he stares at her. She can see his body vibrating in anticipation.

"I brought a collar," he tells her, gesturing with his head.

Dahlia's eyes land on a thick black leather collar that James bought for himself and only breaks out on special occasions. Beside it, is a a spool of rope. He thought of everything. She draws in a breath and smirks.

"You think you're in charge, do you, Mr. Barnes?"

"They're just suggestions, Mistress," he breathes as Dahlia hooks one finger beneath his chin and forces his head to tip upward. "I just want to please you."

The look in his eyes is so breathtaking that she nearly drops to her knees. How the fuck does this man simultaneously look like he could break her in half, while he's on his knees staring up at her like she's a goddess to be worshipped.

"You look pretty in your collar," she purrs. It feels good to tower over him like this. "Open your mouth for me."

He does and she spits on his tongue.

"Swallow."

When he does it, she grins.

"Good boy. Put your collar on for me, daddy."

James reaches over and picks it up, smiling as the little hoop jingles. He secures it around his neck, his chest heaving as he draws in breath after breath. Dahlia leans over, sticking her tits right in his face as she checks to make sure the collar is properly fastened.

"Such a pretty boy."

James whimpers at the praise, grabbing her ass and pulling her close to him, grabbing the waistband of her panties with his teeth. He snarls and a rush of adrenaline courses through her. Dahlia leans back and strikes him hard across the face, listening to him moan and watching his cock pulse.

"Did I say you could touch me?" She asks.

"No, Mistress."

"Keep your hands to yourself, or do I have to tie them to those rings?"

His mouth drops open, soft breath rushing in and out. The devilish glint in his eyes tells her everything she needs to know as he reaches for her again. Dahlia strikes him again, this time on the other cheek, a swarm of butterflies in her stomach. This is so fucking hot, she's doing her best not to just push his face into her cunt and get her off right now.

"What did I say? Did I tell you that you could touch me, James?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then what do you do?"

"Keep my hands to myself."

"And why was it so fucking hard for you to follow a simple instruction?"

Everything she knows about dominating someone, she learned from him and a couple of their friends who do it for work. It's intense, bringing out a side of her that she's only recently gotten used to. But it makes her feel like the Queen he wants her to be.

Bright blue eyes lock with hers, his full lips parted and slick with saliva.

"Because I want to eat your pussy."

"And?"

His cock twitches again.

"And I want you to fuck my ass."

Dahlia licks her bottom lip before biting down on it.

"Pass me the rope and then lift up your hands," she commands, keeping her voice firm.

James hands her the rope and then lifts his arms. The rings are higher up, but Dahlia plans to give him enough slack so that he can put his hands on his thighs if he needs to, but his cock will be just out of reach. She wants him to ride her.

Slowly, she binds his hands to the rings, connecting the rope between the two loops. It's soft and long enough that it gives him enough slack. As Dahlia secures the knot, she can see him straining to reach for his cock that's currently red and dripping precum onto the mat. The sweat on his skin has just begun to evaporate, but the smell of it lingers in the air and makes her cunt throb. When she steps back, James gazes up at her, his jaw still slack and there's nothing but a ring of bright blue around his nearly fully expanded pupil. Dahlia hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slides them down her hips before she turns and bends over, sticking her bare ass in his face. James groans, the tip of his nose brushing against her asscheek.

"Fuck, baby girl," he breathes. "Will you let me..."

She turns, picks up her panties, and tosses them in his face, smirking as they tumble onto the mat below him.

"You can choke on those later," she breathes as she takes a step toward him.

The thigh high boots and the bra make her feel so fucking powerful. James stares at her like she's a goddess, licking his lips as Dahlia grabs him by the hair and forces his head back.

"You're going to worship my pussy before I fuck you, Mr. Barnes. You lick me exactly the way I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Can we watch the videos?"

She tilts her head.

"Is the real thing not good enough for you?"

James drops the act for a moment, shaking his head and Dahlia leans over to kiss him.

"I'm teasing, James," she whispers. "I want you to watch them while I fuck you, remember?"

He nods.

"Dahlia, you're the best thing—"

She strokes his cheek.

"That ever happened to you?"

"Yes."

The word is so genuine that she could fucking cry. The sunlight pouring through the window dances across his face, making even the blackest parts of his eyes sparkle like the night sky. Her Hades, dragging her down into the Underworld to rule with him. She wouldn't trade it for the world, and she never thought she'd have so much in common with a Greek myth.

Dahlia leans over and presses her lips against his.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good boy." She straightens up and spreads her legs. "Now, be a good boy and worship me."

He strains against the ropes and Dahlia's eyes scan the knots quickly to make sure that they'll hold. James looks her up and down with a newfound appreciation. They've done pretty much everything a couple can do in two years, and he still gazes up at her like it's the first day she's ever been naked in front of him. He once told her that a good man never stops appreciating his wife's body, no matter how much it's changed, because it's hers and it does the most incredible things. James talks a lot of shit, but when those words hit her ears over dinner one night, she knew he was telling the truth.

"I want to touch you," he whispers, biting down on his bottom lip until it's red and raw.

"You can touch me with your tongue."

He nods and leans forward, lust clouding his features and burning in his eyes. Dahlia's heart is in her throat, and even though she's in control right now, she feels the unmistakable urge to cry. James makes her feel wanted, and she realizes just how foreign this feeling is— until the day she met him, at least. Will she ever get used to it? She's still not sure.

His adam's apple bobs in his throat, cock painfully hard and leaking precum onto her panties.

"Tell me what to do."

Her clit is throbbing, begging to be touched. She can hear her lust screaming at her, like a storm rattling against a metaphorical window. Dahlia does everything she can to shut it out.

"Lick me slowly," she whispers.

He nods and she closes the gap between them, her hand supporting the back of his head as his tongue glides effortlessly through her sensitive folds. A delicious tingle rushes down her spine and James only stops to gently flick her clit in slow and methodical strokes with the tip of his tongue. Dahlia's head falls back, a gasp escaping her lips.

"That's a good boy," she praises. "Spell my name with your tongue, baby."

When he does, her hips stutter and she moans out each letter.

"D... A... Oh, God— right there, baby... H—" She's fucking his face, moving her hips along with each stroke of his tongue. Her clit is painfully swollen, the tip of James's tongue only pressing against it long enough to make her crave more. When he gets to the A, she nearly loses it and comes right in his mouth.

He'd love that, he'd lick up every fucking ounce of it.

James is whimpering beneath her.

"You wanna wrap your fingers around your cock, don't you?" She moans. "Tell me, baby."

With his tongue, he spells out yes and her laughter turns into a groan as dull teeth gently glide against that tender bundle of nerves. A shockwave ricochets through her and Dahlia cries out, her slick dripping down her thighs. She's fucking drenched, and she's certain she's soaking his face. She's trying not to come. She doesn't want to until he's buried deep inside of her.

James's tongue swirls around her clit and he takes a few desperate laps, teasing her entrance. Dahlia's legs are trembling as she backs away and he whimpers.

"Mistress, please."

His cock is weeping, dripping onto her panties and she bends over to pick them up, shoving them in his mouth.

"Shut up."

His eyes roll back and he groans into the fabric. All she can stare at is his fucking cock. It's gorgeous, and she wants it buried inside of her while he chokes her and calls her a good girl. That can wait for tomorrow. She grins and gently plays with a strand of hair that's fallen out of his bun.

"Tomorrow, I want carpet burn on my knees and a bruised throat from sucking your cock all day."

A deep and thunderous growl emanates from James's chest, but he refuses to spit out her panties. Dahlia grins and bends over to pick up the dildo, lube, and the strap-on. There's a remote beside both that she didn't spot before. She grabs that, too.

"Did you already load up our movies?"

He nods and she giggles.

"You dirty boy. I'm gonna have to punish you for that." She presses the remote and aims it at the projector screen. Instantly, their video from the winery pops up and Dahlia turns up the volume, hearing James's rough voice fill the gym.

"Pull your skirt up. Let me see that pretty pussy."

Dahlia tosses the remote onto the floor and stands in front of him, listening to the two of them on the video moaning and whimpering. James's eyes are fixed on her as she secures the harness around her waist and clips it into place. She then takes the soft pink silicon dildo and slides it into the designated slot.

"Spit those out," she commands.

The black lace falls to the floor and she grabs his hair.

"Suck my cock."

James opens his mouth and swallows the dildo without question or protest as she guides his head up and down. She loves the power in this, in watching a man who is obsessed with control and dominance sit on his fucking knees and take a silicon cock all the way down his throat.

For her.

Because he fucking loves her.

"That's a good boy. You learned how to suck cock by watching me, hmm?" She giggles. "Tell me, pretty boy."

He whimpers and Dahlia glances up to see his hands turning white. His eyes close and he nearly takes the cock all the way down his throat before he chokes. Gently, she pulls him off and he gasps for breath.

"Jesus fuck—"

Crack!

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"No, Mistress."

"Do you think you deserve to be fucked after you broke a rule?"

There are fucking tears in his eyes and his cock is so hard that it twitches out of the corner of her eye.

"Please, Mistress," he nearly blubbers and she grasps his chin.

"Say it again."

"Please." His voice is a gentle rasp, breath catching and making the word two syllables instead of one.

Sweat forms on his hairline and his chest, and his stubble is shining with her slick. Dahlia smirks, just a few inches from his face before she reaches up and unties one wrist. And then the other. James collapses to his hands and knees, his head hanging.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You stay on all fours," she orders.

They've only ever done this once before, it's really only when James is in the mood for it. Otherwise, he prefers to tie her up and fuck her until she breaks. She's still getting used to this whole femdom thing, but he seems to enjoy it when she really leans into it. Dahlia shakes her curls loose, fluffing them up like a lion's mane as his head cranes up to gaze at her.

"You're so beautiful, Mistress."

She holds her head high and walks in a circle around him while James tracks her movements with the smallest tilts of his head. The moaning on the projector gets louder as Dahlia pops open the cap on the lube and pours it all over the pink dildo, and some on her fingers.

"Eyes forward, Mr. Barnes. You wanted to watch us fuck, didn't you?"

His attention snaps forward as Dahlia tests his ass with one finger, lubing it up before she pushes it inside of him until she hits the first knuckle. James sighs softly.

"Fuck."

She thrusts her finger in and out for a while, getting him relaxed.

"That's it, daddy," she whispers. "Just watch how good you fuck me."

"Dahlia—"

She brings one hand back and strikes him hard on the ass.

"What's my name?"

"Mistress!" He cries.

"Remember that."

"Yes, Mistress." His voice is ragged and worn, the gravel in it makes her spine tingle.

She adds a second finger, slipping it inside of him and he fucking keens for her. Dahlia beams, her cheeks pink and her clit pulsing.

"Look how big your cock is on that screen, James. Look at you filling my pussy up."

"Mistress, I need to be fucked." His hips tell her everything she needs to know as they rock back and forth against her fingers.

Her throat is a desert and she's never heard him make these sounds before, like a feral animal.

"Tell me."

"Need your big cock in my ass," James moans. "I wanna face you so I can kiss you."

He looks so desperate and her stomach fills with butterflies. She's only used this strap-on on him twice before. The first time they took it slow, and the second time James kept his face buried in the mattress as he groaned while she fucked him. This time, he wants to take control, and she wants to let him.

"I thought you wanted to watch the tape."

At this point, on the projector, James is pounding into Dahlia with so much force that her screams are piercing.

He glances over his shoulder.

"Please."

Dahlia runs her palms up the backs of his thighs, squeezing his ass.

"You think you're ready for my big cock?"

He visible shivers and she giggles as James dips his head, crawls forward, and turns around, her panties between his teeth. She grabs the lube and puts even more on the dildo before tossing it to the side.

"You want me on my back?"

He nods and spits the fabric out.

"Yes."

Dahlia stretches out along the mat, staring up the ceiling as James crawls overtop of her, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips.

"Can I come on your tits?" He asks. "Please, Mistress? I've been a good boy."

"Yes, daddy," she grips the base of the dildo. "You're gonna have to do all the work."

He nods eagerly and slowly begins to sink down on the dildo, his mouth dropping open. The moan that leaves his lips is just as loud as the one that's playing over the gym speakers. James doesn't take her all the way at first, he bounces up and down on the tip, moaning as his eyes roll back until he sinks a little deeper... and then even deeper... and deeper, until she's fully sheathed.

Dahlia watches in awe, his thick cock pulsing as he begins to rock against her cock. His eyes are closed and the sluttiest fucking moans drip from his lips. Her body is on fire and the pressure from his massive body against hers causes the strap to grind against her clit in the best way. She's swollen, dripping for him, and reaches out to wrap her fingers around his cock while she props herself on one elbow. James rocks a little faster, his hips twitching as more pornographic sounds fill the room. He's beautiful, the sunlight carving out his muscles. She knows he's hit that spot when he begins to bounce faster, both of his hands on her tits while precum drips from his cock like it's water dripping from a faucet.

"You're so pretty, daddy," she moans, stroking his cock that's now covered in slick. "Look at you taking my big cock."

"Fuck!" He moans, fucking her faster.

The rough material from the leather strap grinds against her clit and Dahlia's hips begin to move with his and they moan in unison. She reaches back, cupping his ass with one hand and encouraging him to bounce faster. James leans over, her hand still wrapped around his cock. His lips meet hers and he whimpers against her mouth.

"I'm gonna come."

She whines.

"Come for me, daddy. All over my tits."

James breaks the kiss, grabs her bra and tears it right in half. Her flushed skin meets cool air as he leans back on his hands and begins to ride her harder and faster, deep guttural moans tumbling from his chest. Dahlia keeps pumping his cock faster and faster, feeling the head tighten when she glides her thumb over it. She can see tears staining his face, gently trickling down his cheeks that are flushed a deep red.

"Dahlia—"

"Come on, baby, all over me. Try to get it on my face."

"Jesus Christ! I'm coming! I'm fucking—"

She's close too, and with a few more desperate bounces, Dahlia comes so hard her vision whites out. She cries out, back arching as James keens with her. When she opens her eyes, thick ropes of cum shoot out of the tip of his cock, covering her tits and the lower half of her jaw.

Dahlia strokes him all the way through his climax, watching him fuck himself on the strap-on while sinful and pornographic grunts and groans overtake the sound of the video that's playing on the projector. His body is trembling, more cum leaking from the tip of his cock as his body slows down until he's just grinding against against her, a blissful smile on his face.

He breathes hard and his eyes open as she squeezes him in her hand, pulling the last dregs of his climax from his body. He shivers and giggles.

"Fuck," he whispers. "I meant to last longer."

"That's okay," she breathes. "Kiss me."

He leans forward.

"Did you come?" He breathes.

"Yeah, that felt good when you were bouncing on me."

"Mmm," James moans, peppering her face with kisses and licking up his own cum from her chin.

It's fucking hot and she grabs the back of his neck, forcing her tongue down his throat as he growls and deepens the kiss. When he breaks it, his mouth is bitten red and he swallows hard.

"I'll make you come again," he breathes.

"You're damn right you will."

"I wanna be buried your pussy."

"I know," she murmurs. "But we should get you into the shower, unless you wanna be a filthy boy all day."

"As hot as that is, I worry about the smell," he laughs, nuzzling his nose against hers. "I really needed that."

"I know. We needed this vacation."

"We did. I, uh, I booked a little spot for us to renew our vows, with a special guest."

She quirks a brow.

"Who?"

"Father Paul."

Dahlia laughs.

"You'd better be putting him up in a nice hotel!"

James climbs off of her, putting his hand on his lower back and stretching as he gets to his feet.

"He asked me if there were any Comfort Inns in Venice."

She scoffs as he helps her to her feet and helps her get the strap on off of her.

"You're kidding."

"No. So, I'm putting him up in a villa for a few days. He wants to have lunch with us tomorrow and go over the ceremony."

"I'd love that."

He's not supposed to be on his phone, but this isn't work related. This is for them. As she gathers up their toys and lube, James stares at the screen, watching him fuck her in a bed of rose petals.

"We look good," he remarks.

"Yeah. Look at you, look at those muscles!"

"I could be bigger," he replies.

Dahlia headbutts him in the shoulder.

"Stop," she giggles. "You're beautiful. Come on, let's clean this shit up and shower. I wanna eat fruit on the terrace while you eat me out."

James lets out a whimper as they head out of the gym and back up the stairs. Both of them are still covered in sweat and cum, but neither of them care.

"You're just describing my idea of heaven," he replies, kissing her temple. "I'll make us some pasta for lunch. From scratch. You want rosé, too?"

"Now you're describing my idea of heaven," she laughs.

When they get upstairs to the bedroom, Dahlia puts the dildo in the sink and washes it with some antibacterial soap and warm water. In the other room, she can hear James talking softly and calls over her shoulder.

"No work!"

There's more chatter, still quiet. James sounds serious. Dahlia turns off the tap and places the toy on a towel before washing her own hands and heading back out into the bedroom. There, she finds her husband sitting on the bed with his phone clutched in his fist and his brows knit together. His face is pale and he has that look on his face, that look that tells her that no matter where they go or what they do, this life will always follow them.

She hates that look.

"James?"

"Rhodey's dead."

His voice has that weight to it again, the weight of devastation and loss.

"What?!"

"They found him washed up on Junipero Beach."

"Where you had the guys dump Thanos."

"Yeah," James rasps. "I think somebody's trying to frame me."

"Ultron?" Dahlia asks.

"I don't know, but—"

"Someone from our side needs to start tailing him. And Yelena."

Their eyes meet, as much as neither of them want their work to invade their second honeymoon, they both know what to do.

"Are you sure?" James asks.

"The Queen's job is to protect the King. If he has any hand in this, I'll rip his tongue out myself."

James's lips curl into a malicious smile.

"I'll call Scott. Start the surveillance."

"I'll run the shower," Dahlia whispers.

Nothing, and nobody is taking their empire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 484 18
Life hasn't exactly planned out they way that Lilliana had hoped. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would be 26 year old divorcee and new...
32.9K 930 26
--š‘¾š‘°š‘µš‘®š‘ŗ š‘¶š‘­ š‘³š‘¼š‘Ŗš‘°š‘­š‘¬š‘¹-SEQUEL OUT NOW Aradia Stark is a winged immortal searching for her brother. Her father is none other than the devil...
21.1K 802 60
AU // Bucky Barnes x OC Ava is an aspiring journalist, working on her first big story. Her life gets confusing when she meets James Buchanan Barnes...
22K 734 35
This is the second volume of my Bucky Barnes stories. It will contain one shots and short multi-part stories. Stories with difficult topics will cont...