Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...

Book 1 Finale: Endings...

273 4 1
By AllisonLange

Back at the Monastery, Faith woke up and began to tell Wu what happened in the First Realm. 

Faith: The darkness came upon us in the middle of the day. An unnatural darkness that filled us with fear.

Her story begins with a normal day for the former dragon hunters as they went about their day. But it quickly ended when a dark portal appeared in the camp. Daddy No Legs and a few Hunters pose, ready to fight. The Omega walks out of the portal holding a large staff.

Faith: The Oni had returned.

The Omega strikes his staff on the ground. Darkness comes out, more portals appear with an Oni coming out of each portal. The Hunters run away, screaming. The dragons, each with a Hunter riding on top, try to fight the growing darkness with their elemental powers. 

Faith: We tried to fight them with the help of our dragons.

The Ice Dragon appeared as it launched an icy breath at the darkness and flew away. But the darkness launched dark tendrils at each dragon and pulled them in. 

Faith: But in the end, darkness prevailed. 

Firstborne started biting at the darkness that held the ice Dragon and freed it. 

Faith: One by one, we fell, until I was the last. 

The Darkness then grabs the Ice Dragon again. Faith watches this unfold, while riding Firstbourne. 

Faith: I saw that we could not defeat it, so I fled. 

Firstborne began to spin causing a vortex to appear in the sky before the mother of all dragons and Faith escaped the first realm as the oni watched them escape to Ninjago. Faith finished her story before she let out a loud gasp as she suddenly sat up in the bed. 

Faith: I came to warn you. 

She frantically said as Misako lay her back in the bed. 

Wu: It was wise to flee. 

Faith: Hmph. Was it? Now I wonder, could I have fought harder? Could I have done something?

Misako: If you had stayed, you would have fallen into darkness, just like the others.

Faith: But what if I had led them here?

Wu: Do not think such thoughts. The evil that has come here has only itself to blame.

He said trying to get her calm before they heard the monks who started to cheer as one appeared in the doorway. 

Monk: The ninja! They're back! The ninja are home! Haha! The ninja are here.

Wu: Let us see what news the ninja have brought.

He and Misako leave the room, allowing  Faith to rest. And as they stood in the training grounds, they were ready to see the ninja's happy faces. But when the Bounty landed, the ninja stepped out, missing one, as they all had saddened looks on their faces. 

Wu: What is it?

He asked as everyone looked at each other, not sure if they wanted to tell what happened as Alex stood further away from the ninja as his eyes were red and cloudy from crying and Delta stood right beside him, looking down. Nya slowly took a step forward, trying to find the right words as she fought against the urge to cry again. 

Nya: It's Cole. He—He…

Jay: He's gone.

Kai: He fell into the darkness.

Wu stood there stunned by the news, as he blinked rapidly. 

Wu: A-And the Realm Crystal?

Lloyd: We destroyed it, but it didn't stop them.

Misako: What do we do now? 

She asked as Garmadon appeared at the gateway holding the Golden Armor. 

Garmadon: Luckily, you have me.

Misako: Garmadon? 

Garmadon: Misako. The old me would have something heartfelt and sweet. But, I am no longer that man.

He walked past her and walked towards Wu. 

Garmadon: Wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face and do something with this.

He said as he tossed the Golden Armor at Wu, and walked away. Wu quickly caught the armor as he was still stunned. 

Wu: The Armor of the Golden Master.

Nya: If we melt it down and reforge the weapons of Spinjitzu, we might still have a chance.

Alex: I-it's the only chance against them… 

Wu: Prepare the forge.

Kai: *sighs* I guess I better get to it, huh?

Nya: Kai, you're the Master of Fire. You can do this.

She said giving her brother some confidence as he nodded, still stressed with the plan. 

Kai: Yeah. Right. How hard can it be?

He said trying to crack a joke but he sighed trying to calm his nerves and grabbed the armor from Wu, walked to the forge with his friends following him. 

Wu: *sighs sadly* Cole… 

Misako comforts him. 

Kai, now wearing a blacksmith outfit and threw fire to forge beginning to forge the weapons. 

Kai: Let's do this.

He said giving himself a bit of courage before he lowered the golden armor into the fire, melting it. He forges each weapon and holds out the Sword of Fire into the air. 

Kai: The Sword of Fire.

Nya: *nods approvingly* Hmm. 

Kai: The Nunchucks of Lightning.

He tossed the nunchucks to Jay, who excitedly grabbed them. 

Jay: *laughs* Yeah!

Kai: Shurikens of Ice. 

He hands the shurikens to Zane who smiles holding the two weapons and spun them on his hands. Kai grabbed the golden scythe but he stopped as the image of Cole falling into the dark cloud haunted his mind..

Kai: And the Scythe...The Scythe of Quakes.

He turns to Nya, who stands there confused. 

Nya: That was Cole's.

Kai: I think he'd want you to have it.

He said as he gave the scythe to Nya, who held it in silence. But their worries got even worse when they heard the bell ringing outside in the courtyard. 

Nya: The darkness.

She said as everyone ran out from the forge to see the Oni coming.

Lloyd: It's here.

Standing out in the courtyard, Jay and Lloyd gesture the rescued citizens into the monastery. The Omega leads the Oni up the path towards the monastery. He stops to take a look at the ninja taking a stance.

Omega: So, begins the end.

Misako: Lloyd!

She shouted as she held the last citizen in her arms as she rushed toward Lloyd. 

Lloyd: Mother! You should be inside.

Misako: I'm not leaving you.

She said while shaking her head and Lloyd took her hand. 

Lloyd: No matter what happens, those inside need your protection. Will you do that for me?

Misako looked down at the child as it reminded her of when he was younger and hugs Lloyd. 

Misako: I love you. Be careful.

She smiled before she ran towards the Monastery as Lloyd watched her. They then spotted Faith, who walked out of the room she was in, as she held her sword and her chain gun on her back. 

Kai: *gasps* 

Jay: Faith! 

Kai: You should be resting, Faith. You're not fully healed yet.

She walked down the stairs and joined them. 

Faith: If the end is coming, I will face it on my feet. 

She replied before they heard a loud roar right behind them, as Firstbourne took to the skies as her injuries were healed. Wu appeared at the gateway holding his staff in hand. 

Wu: As will I.

Garmadon: Hm. I did not expect to fight alongside you again.

Wu: Nor I you. It seems life has a few surprises left for both of us. 

He added as he saw the Oni approaching the Monastery and he faced the remaining monks in the training grounds.

Wu: Close the doors! Quickly! 

The monks closed the doors and joined the last survivors as Pixal, Ronin, Griffin  and Karlof stood guard where the citizens hid. The ninja prep up, throwing on their hoods and holding out their weapons. Garmadon powers up on his destruction powers while Alex in brand new armor stood beside Delta as he pulled out his swords and put his helmet on. The Oni walk up, and stop a few feet away from them. 

Omega: The time of endings has come.

Garmadon: I'll take the big one.

Jay: He's all yours.

The Omega shouts, commanding his oni to charge as the group faces them. Garmadon jumped into the next level of steps and unleashed his destruction powers onto the Oni, sending them off the stairs. Jay, using his Golden nunchucks, spins the weapon and whacks and waves his nunchucks around at them, zapping them off. Kai used his golden sword to block an Oni staff and waved his sword at them and launched fire at them. 

Alex, using both his armor and Elemental powers, sped right past some oni before he blasted them with his blue flames. Delta slashed some oni back as Firstbourne fired off a magma breath stopping the oni from advancing up. Faith kicks an Oni back and punches another one down. She then grabbed  her chain gun at an oni that was about to attack Wu, and brought it closer to him and Wu smacked the oni with his staff. The Oni flies into another Oni, knocking them off the mountain. Zane spotted an Oni approaching and froze him. The frozen oni started to slide into another Oni, flying off the mountain. 

As everyone else was busy fighting off the lower ranked oni, Garmadon was busy facing the Omega. He then summoned his destruction powers and threw it  at the Omega. The Omega then absorbed it with his staff and sent it back to Garmadon as he avoided the attack. 

Garmadon uses his power to raise the Omega into the air and crash into Oni approaching behind him. And above the two, Nya was struggling with the Scythe of Quakes as she had trouble swinging it as Kai yelled at her as an Oni charged at her. 

Kai: Nya, look out!

Nya: Ah! 

She quickly turned around and used the scythe to block the staff of an Oni. Lloyd knocks the Oni back with his Spinjitzu and then he kicks it back. 

Lloyd: Use the scythe!

He turns to Nya, who was still having trouble holding the golden weapon as she blocked another staff. 

Nya: I'm trying, but I'm not the Master of Earth! It's not responding. Oh— 

But she got interrupted when an Oni pushes her back, crashing into Lloyd. And before the Oni could end them, Alex quickly sped towards them and used the claws on his hands and slashed the Oni back. Lloyd then punched a Oni before seeing that there were still many more marching up the stairs. 

Lloyd: There are too many!

Alex: Oh! You just noticed that now! 

He shouted back as he slashed two Oni back while Nya struggled to hold the scythe against the Oni's weapon. Master Wu Spinjitzus into the mass of Oni, knocking half of them away. As they continued to knock off the Oni, the mountain they were standing on suddenly rumbled, causing them to see the Earth Driller bursting out of the ground. As the vehicle knocked away some Oni with its large drill, someone who everyone thought was dead, Cole jumped out of the vehicle. 

Cole: Hey, guys! Couldn't wait for me, huh?

Nya: *gasps* Cole! 

Lloyd: How—where—

Alex: We saw you fall down into that cloud! How did you survive that?! 

Jay: Th-Th-Th—we thought we'd lost you—y-you, jerk!

Cole: You can't get rid of me that easily. 

He said as Nya laughed in relief while Zane spun by and joined them. Cole noticed Nya was holding his old scythe as he got excited about using it again. 

Cole: Is that my old scythe?

Nya: Yes. And you can have it back.

She then tossed the golden scythe into the air to Cole. He threw on his hood and jumped off his vehicle and leapt for the scythe. He catches it, plunging it into the ground. The ground starts to rumble as a powerful force blasts the Oni away, and the Omega crashes back against a tree as he roars in pain. 

Kai cheers happily for Cole being alive and he spins knocking more Oni down as Jay joins in too as he spun some Oni back. Nya, Lloyd and Wu worked together as they knocked the Oni down surrounding them. Alex kicked some Oni back as Delta slashed back more Oni while Firstbourne continued to use her powerful elemental powers to blast off some Oni. 

As Garmadon faced the Omega, the leader of the Oni started to pant tiredly. Garmadon summons his powers and throws it at him again. But like last time, the Omega absorbed the Destruction power slowly. 

Omega: You only delay the inevitable. We cannot be defeated.

The Omega shot back before it jumps towards the Earth Driller and knocks it off the mountain and pointed its staff at Garmadon. 

Garmadon: This grows tiresome. I think it's time we evened things out a bit. Rrargh!

He yelled as he used his powers to transform into his Oni form and he smirked, liking the new form. 

Garmadon: Hmm. Now, that I have my own stick, let's try this again.

He slammed his own staff into the ground as a dark purple shock wave emerged from the ground knocking the Omega back and he whips the staff at the incoming Oni. Jay stopped using Spinjitzu as he glanced over the ledge of the mountain and saw that the Oni were now climbing up the rocky wall. 

Jay: They just keep coming!

He shouted as Garmadon rushed at the Omega, striking at the leader. But the Omega blocked each strike Garmadon did with it's own staff. 

Zane: The weapons! They are not enough!

Kai: We can't hold them much longer!

Everyone was beginning to lose against the approaching horde of Oni as the Omega whacked Garmadon away and stood before his body. 

Omega: You are Oni. But only in form. In your heart, I sense uncertainty and doubt.

It began to speak as it knocked the staff at him, flying him back up the steps. Lloyd hears a clatter, and looks back. 

Omega: Part of you longs to understand these pitiful beings.

Lloyd noticed that his father was down as he struggled to knock back the Oni as the leader walked up to Garmadon, who glared at it. 

Omega: To be one of them. Your hopes weaken you. 

It then whacked Garmadon again as the forced him to lose his Oni form and lay on the steps weakened. 

Lloyd: Father! 

He shouted in worry as he got up to Garmadon. The Omega throws his power at him as he tries to block the attack. But it hits him as it spends his body against the monastery doors, just as Lloyd summons his own powers. He gasps trying to catch his breath as he saw the Omega commanding the Oni, as his eyes widened in fear. 

Lloyd: Fall back! Everyone, fall back!

He shouted as the ninja, Alex, Delta, Faith, Firstbourne and Wu ran back to the monastery. He then picks up his father's body and runs towards the Monastery. The ninja then closed the doors when Lloyd and Garmadon entered the training grounds and put his father down. They began to barricade the doors as Alex used his ice and earth powers to cover the doors and Lloyd pushed a barricade for the door. Firstbourne and Faith stood at the back of the grounds watching them block the way in. 

Lloyd: Cole, help me!

Cole nodded and activated his Lava Arms to put up the barricades against the door. The covered and barricaded door started to rattled, under the banging of the Oni. Faith, Ronin, Griffin, Karlof and P.I.X.A.L. take up a stance in front of the citizens. 

Cole: That's not gonna last forever.

Jay: Forever. Forever. 

He mumbled as Cole's last words repeated in his mind as he glanced over at Nya and he rushed towards her. 

Jay: Nya! 

He said as he pulled his hood off and rummaged through his pockets for the medallion as Nya was confused. 

Jay: I have to ask you something important. 

Garmadon stared at Jay confused by what he was doing as Lloyd looked at Jay, curiously. Nya throws off her hood and Jay starts his Ying-Yang promise. 

Jay: Yes, now.

He said as he put his nunchucks on his waist and went down on his knee. He inhales deeply and starts talking rapidly. The rest of the ninja and Master Wu turn to look at him as Alex smirks underneath the helmet knowing what he was doing. 

Jay: Nya, you make me so happy everyday. When we're not together, I miss you so much that it feels like part of me is missing.

He then pulled out the medallion from his pocket and spilt it in half as he held the one part out to her. 

Jay: Will you be my Yang?

He asked as the question made Nya gasped as she couldn't think of anything to say as she grabbed the piece of the medallion. Cole stood behind the taken aback Nya and looked at Jay. 

Cole: Now you're asking?!

Kai: We seriously need to talk about your sense of timing, Jay!

Nya looks back at Jay, who was still on his knee as she tossed her spear away as a giant smile grew on her face. 

Nya: Yes!

As she said that word, Jay's smile grew even bigger as he stood back up as Nya jumped into Jay's arms and hugged him. 

Nya: Of course! Yes, yes, yes! Oh!

Kai: I taught him how to do that. And had some help from Alex. 

He said winking at Cole as he and Alex fist bumped each other proud of Jay as Delta took off his helmet and smiled happily. But their happy moments were suddenly cut short when the barricaded door  slowly breaks down. Jay picks up his nunchucks. Lloyd throws off his hood and looks at the mural on the wall and sees the large golden tornado in the pilot episode's painting. Darkness slowly climbs in over the walls of the monastery as Firstbourne roared in alert. 

Cole: Nya, Jay, it's been fun, guys.

Zane: It has been an honor.

Delta: Hey, don't forget about me and big brother. 

Kai: Yeah. Let's give 'em— 

Lloyd smiled realizing what they must do. 

Lloyd: A tornado!

Kai: Yeah! Let's give 'em a tornado! 

He cheered and rushed forward but he stopped hearing what Lloyd just said as he came back. 

Kai: Uh—wait, what?

Lloyd: What's the opposite of destruction? Creation!

He pointed over to the mural that depicts the pilot episode's painting. 

Lloyd: Don't you get it? Creation—the Tornado of Creation! It's the one thing that can defeat the Oni—the power of Creation! But all of us this time, or it won't work.

Jay: How do you know?

Kai: Yeah. It was a miracle it worked the first time!

Alex: And at that time, neither me nor Delta were around to see it! 

Lloyd: Okay, I'm guessing. But what do we have to lose?

Zane: He's right. We have nothing to lose.

Cole: What the heck. I'm in.

Kai: I love crazy ideas. Let's do it!

Alex: Okay, count me in. Delta, go with Faith and cover for us. 

Delta: Got it, big brother! 

He nodded and rushed to where Faith was at. Jay held his hand out for Nya to grab. 

Jay: We're one now, Nya. Care to join?

She smiled and took Jay's hand. Lloyd looked back at his father as he crossed his arms. 

Lloyd: It has to be all of us.

Garmadon: I am not one of you.

Lloyd: No, but you're as much a part of the history of Ninjago as the rest of us.

Garmadon stared at him before he walked away leaving Lloyd there in shock. He ignored it as he stood with the ninja and Wu in front of the monastery as Alex stayed in the back as the door was broke open by the Oni, as they stepped into the monastery. 

Cole: Here goes nothing! Ninja, GOO!!

He started off as he chanted and started to spin. 

Ninja & Wu: Ninja, GOO!!

They chanted and started to spin as their small tornadoes merged into the Tornado Of Creation but with just them, it wasn't powerful against the horde of Oni. Garmadon watches the ninja's Spinjitzu as the Oni march in. He sees the darkness cover up Lloyd in the Sons of Garmadon painting, and he looks back at the Oni. He does Spinjitzu. Alex then activates his armor's true power as a bright light shot out of his chest as Firstbourne launched her Elemental powers at the Tornado as it grew in size. 

Everyone's Spinjitzu tornadoes merge into one, forming the Tornado of Creation and with the extra source of power, it creates a light and explodes expelled all the darkness clouds that surrounded Ninjago City, freeing all the people who were frozen in the darkness. 

The Golden Weapons' lights die out, de-powering them. The ninja groan once the bright light died down as they were seen laying across the grounds. 

Jay: Ow. 

He groaned in pain as Nya rushed to Jay and hugged him.

Jay: We're alive. *laughs* We're alive!

Right behind them, Cole picks himself, grunting as he removes some rubble off of him. 

Cole: Eh. Kai! 

He spotted the master of fire underneath a broken door as he threw a piece of the door off him, and helped him up. 

Zane: Where is Lloyd? 

He wondered as he walked over to the two while Delta helped Alex up, who was out of his armor, from some rubble. Cole spotted Lloyd, who was lying on the ground, with several parts of the doors on him as he was seen to be unmoving. 

Kai: Huh? 

Zane: Oh, no.

The ninja rushed over to him as they threw the door off Lloyd and carried him out. 

Kai: Lloyd. Buddy, wake up. 

He pleaded to his unmoving brother as Alex, with the help of Delta, stood beside them. 

Nya: He—He's not moving!

Cole: Someone find Wu. Where's Wu?!

He shouted as Wu walked towards them as Faith and Firstbourne stayed back. 

Wu bends down beside Lloyd and lifted up his arm to check his pulse. But there wasn't any pulse as everyone where shocked. 

Jay: You can do something, right? Right?!

Wu: There is nothing to be done.

He exclaimed as Nya sobs as everyone looked at Lloyd in silence, saddened. 

Nya: *crying* Oh, Lloyd. 

Kai gently puts his hand on her shoulder comforting her as Jay hugged her. As everyone looked at Lloyd sad, Garmadon stood in the back and stared at him before he backed away. 

As everyone was about to cry again thinking that Lloyd was dead as a petal from the grassland floats over Lloyd, giving him life. Lloyd starts to breathe, and coughs. Everyone cheers and hugs each other as Lloyd is confused by something. 

Lloyd: Where am I? 

Nya: Don't you remember?

Kai: Yeah. You had us worried there for a sec.

Lloyd: *confused* But... the First Spinjitzu Master…

Cole: You must have hit your head pretty hard, buddy.

Alex: You seriously scared us,you idiot. Don't do that ever again. 

Jay: Yeah, let's get you inside, huh?

He asked as he helped Lloyd up and they walked away as they chatted happily and relieved having saved Ninjago's future. Wu watched them leave the grounds before looking at Garmadon and he smiled softly. Garmadon just looked back at him as a small smile was on his face before it was replaced with a neutral smile and walked away, leaving the monastery. 

Wu: *sadly* Goodbye, Brother.

A week had passed since the final battle over the future of Ninjago and all the realms, the ninja took the next week off as the city finished the repairs. And they were suddenly called to come back to the monastery as Lloyd opened the gates, revealing Master Wu, Misako, Dareth, P.I.X.A.L., Faith, Skylor, Ronin, Karlof, Cyrus Borg, Gayle Gossip, The Postman, and the monks waiting. Master Wu bows. Dareth playfully makes appearances in front of the camera as it moves to the bowl of paints. The ninjas each dip a hand into a paint of their respective colors and lineed up to press their hands onto the wall, creating a new painting the symbol of destiny for the mural. Pixal, Skylor, and Misako join up with the ninja to look at the mural. Skylor winks at Kai as he smiles back happily and everyone cheers. Alex and Delta fist bumped before joining the group checking out the many murals that depict their past and a brand new one showing them facing against the Oni.

Firstbourne flies high above the monastery as Faith waved goodbye to the ninja before she traveled through the portal back to the first realm. 

The End… But, endings are never truly endings… 

To be continued in Book 2

*A/N: End of Book 1. The second Book will be published a minute later. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
377 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...
9.4K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
52.9K 1.5K 35
(Y/n) has been part of the group, Sons of Garmadon, for a while now. But still no one, apart from The Quiet One and the three generals, knows her lit...