Destined To Love❤

By jainriya0

What happens when destiny plays games of Love and brings 2 strangers together in the form of arranged marriag... More

Malhotras...
kapoors...
PART 1 - Meet The Malhotra Boys
PART 2 - Kapoor Sisters = danger
PART 3 - Attraction and War!
PART 4 - Like and Hate
PART 5 - Changing Priorities
PART 6 - Game of Notifications
PART 7 - Knowing you little more!
PART 8 - Family!!! ❤
PART 9 - Possessive Love
PART 10 - Perfect Together!
PART 11 - Need no one else!
PART 12 - First Kiss❤
Promo
PART 13 - Engagement Preparation
PART 14 - Teasing is Love 😉
PART 15 - Weird!!!
Part 16 - Tere Bin
Part 17 - MaNan ki Engagement❤
PART 18 - Struggle 😂 🤣
PART 19 - ROMANCE WAALI HOLI😉
PART 20 - First child❤
PART 21 - Feeling of Love
PART 22 - Smiling Faces
Group Name!
Part 23 - Distance!!!
Part 24 - We are just Friends.....
Part 25 - I don't think it will work.....
Part 26 - Mission MaNan!!!
Part 27 - Its easy to love!!!
Part 28 - I Love You
Part 29 - Never leave me!
Part 30 - Kaise jiunga tere bina?
PART 31 - I Want You
PART 32 - I M THERE FOR YOU
PART 33 - Is Everything OK?
PART 34 - Hope?
Part 35 - Sorry!
Suggest!
Part 36 - Love and Sacrifice❣
Part 37 - Lucky To Have Her
PART 38 - Marriage Date?
PART 39 - Celebrations
Part 40 - Broken Trusts?
Part 41 - Jealousy
Part 42 - Truth or Dare!
Part 43 - Messed up bad!
Part 44 - Everything is over!
Part 45 - Not Everyone Gets Love
PART 46 - Fights and Arguments!
Part 48 - Sorry!
Part 49 - I Need To Go!
Part 50 - Goodbye!
Part 51 - Operation Day
Part 52 - Forgiveness!
Part 53 - Ladakh it is!
Part 54 - And It Begins...
Part 55 - Movie Night
Part 56 - Growing Old With You!
Part 57 - Will you be Mine?
Part 58 - I Love You ❤️
Part 59 - Rehersals
Part 60 - I Will Miss You ❤️
Part 61 - Haldiii & Mehendi
Part 62 - Mehendi
Part 63 - Mayra & Sangeet
Part 64 - Sangeet
Part 66 - Reception
Part 67 - Pagh Phere
Part 68 - Laksh!
Part 69 - Danger?
Part 70
Part 71 - The Valentines
Part 72 - Valentines *2
Part 73 - Pre Birthday

Part 65 - Phere

538 61 64
By jainriya0

Manik was sitting on the horse in a pastel pink kurta on a white dhoti with a red velvet shawl which had work all over it on his one arm which also held a small sword. He had worn a 3 chained maala in his neck and completed his look with pinkish white mojdi with golden work on it. He was wearing sunglasses. If looks could kill, all the baraatis would surely be dead then. Mukti stood on a stool placed near the horse on which Manik was sitting and did his Aarti. All the baraatis had sunglasses on. The Aarti was done she applied a little bit kajal behind his ear afterall her bhai was looking too handsome so got to protect him from evil eye. Now it was turn to go and get the bride. The dhol was played and all the baraatis were dancing and moving towards the place where phere would be held. The person dancing in the front with all his energy was Laksh wearing a pastel pink kurta and white dhoti twinning with his bhai with matching colour combination. He seemed the happiest and why wouldn't he be afterall it was his bhai's wedding. Nyonika quickly took of evil eye from Laksh. Laksh went near Manik and danced there. Manik too joined him but sitting on the horse.

Ragini got dressed up in a pretty pastel pink lehanga blouse with the same colour dupatta which was as light as the feather. She completed her look with maatha Patti and heavy kundan earrings, kundan choker along with kundan payal. Her hair was left open. She ran to her Di's room to check if she was ready as her baraat was almost there. She opened the door looking down and adjusting her dupatta and bangles.

Ragini - di.. are you ready? Baarat kabhi bhi aati..........

And she stopped when she saw Nandini sitting there all dressed up giving her best smile as even she knew that she looked like the most beautiful bride. Swarna was standing just behind Nandini as she was the one who helped her with the jewelry.

Nandini wore crimson red   lehanga which had work starting just below her knee to the end of it and red deep V blouse which also had work over it paired with pastel pink net dupatta pleated on one side and a red velvet shawl which had similar work to that of Manik's over her head. Her hair was tied in a bun with a heavy Maatha Patti. She wore a choker in her neck and a long necklace along with heavy earrings and completed her look with Payal. 

Ragini - di...... You look just.....(she was So lost in her that she didn't have words to complete her sentence) wowwww....

And that was all she could say. She quickly came and applied kajal behind Nandini's ear.

Ragini - kahi meri hi Nazar naa lag jaaye.

And they hugged. But their hug was broken by the sound of Dhol.

Ragini - (happily) Baraat aagyi!!!!!! Maa chalo swagat karna hai.

Swarna and Ragini both ran towards the entrance of the palace. While here Nandini was feeling nervous. It felt like her stomach was empty but not due to hunger.

The entire bride side was standing at the entrance. Swarna had a Thali in her hand and Ragini had a few garlands. They were waiting but the Baraatis were still busy dancing. Finally after their dancing session Laksh and Manik's friends helped Manik get down. Manik came and stood in front of Swarna smiling. Swarna did his Aarti happily while Manik took her blessings. Now it was turn to pull his nose. Swarna tried but Manik bent behind making everyone laugh. After a few attempts Manik bowed in front on Swarna  and she pulled his nose feeling proud of him. She also took off an evil eye from him.

Laksh and Cabir then picked him up and he touched the toran with his small sword which was another ritual.

And after these rituals he got in the palace followed by other Baraatis. Manish was applying Tilak on each Baraati while Ragini was putting garland on them. While Ragini was putting garland laksh came in front of her and she stopped. Laksh then bowed in front of her and she made him wear the garland. Laksh winked holding the maala and entered the palace.

Everyone reached at the phere spot. A mandap was made in between a small lake which was in center and sitting arrangement for guests was on its four sides. Manik was waiting at the corner of the Lake for Nandini. And there came a doli which was picked by all her cousin brothers while she peeked out of the doli happy, excited and nervous all at once. While the world stopped for Manik. He had imagined her as a bride before but today when he saw her in reality it was way way better than he ever had thought.

Raanjha (Sid Kiara version) played in background

Mangeya tere toh rabba rabba mainu tu mileya

jag lagda mehka mehka ,mehka gulsan haa khileyaa

(She gave him a flying kiss)

sunn mahi sunve ranjha
aaja hunn dar te aajaa
ter main ghar hai jana
aaja aaja
ranjhaa…..

(He lip synced, "you look beautiful")

ter laye sab main chhadeyan
Sang tere main ta jaana
aaja aaja ranjhaaaa

(They placed the doli down and helped her get up. She came out of doli and that's when Manik saw her completely as till now only her face was visible. He just couldn't take his eyes off her while she walked towards him. That's when it hit him that she was 'his bride' and soon to be 'his wife', he couldn't control his emotions and had tears of happiness in his eyes looking at his beautiful bride.)

o mere dholaaa ve aaya dholaa mere dholaaa ve aaya dholaaa
o mere dholaave aaya dholaa mere dholaa ve aaya dholaa

(She ran to him and hugged him when rose petals were showered from the top while he wiped his tears. She whispered "I Love You" in his ears. They broke the hug and he offered her his hand and she took it happily)

oh rabba mann le duawan zindani naal guzaran

hatha di ye mehendi kushiya naal sajawaan

(They moved on the bridge which took them to the Mandap hand in hand. The bridge was covered with rose petals.)

sunn mahi sunve ranjha
aaja hunn darte aaja aaja hunn darte aaja
aaja aaja

(They were standing in the mandap. Manik kissed Nandini's forehead and whispered in her ear
Manik - I Love You! And this is the last time I will be saying this as your fiance)

the music ended.

It was time to exchange garlands.

They were not supposed to wear footwear in the mandap so they took it off. Laksh was looking after Manik's footwear. It was time for the Varmala ceremony. Nandini was about to put but Manik took advantage of his height and stood on his toes so Nandini couldn't reach up to his height even if she was on her toes. To make it worse Laksh and Cabir picked up Manik on their shoulders. Here Nandini's cousin brothers lifted her too on their shoulders. Nandini again tried but Manik bent further back making it more difficult. The crowd had great fun. They were all cheering for Manik and Nandini. Nandini placed her hands over her waist and stopped trying. Finally Manik lost and bowed in front of her making her happy. She quickly made him wear the Varmala. While the crowd went 'aww'. Now it was Manik's turn. Manik asked her through his eyes 'May I', she just melted at this gesture and bowed down making her cousins upset. Manik happily made her wear the Varmala.

Ragini - kya yaar di thoda toh jiju ko satati pareshan karti.

Laksh playfully hit her with his shoulder.

Ragini - (angrily) kya hai?

Laksh - oh my god itna gussa!

Ragini - kuch kaam hai toh bolo warna jaao yaha se...

Laksh - hai naa...

Ragini - bolo

Laksh - chodo... Tumsa naa ho paayega

And he left smirking. This pissed Ragini off and he knew it well. She put her hands over her waist and let out a deep breath angrily cursing him.

-----------------

Swarna and Manish gave Nandini's hand in Manik's while the priest was chanting Mantras.

Priest - kanyadan kaa matlab hota hai ke ladki ke pita ladke se kehte hai ki, "beta, yeh humare ghar ki princess hai, isse humne bohot naazo se paala hai aur yeh humare ghar kaa bohot important hissa hai joh ab tumhare Ghar kaa hissa banegi. Toh hum tumse yeh promise chahte hai ke tum bhi isse utne hi laad-pyaar se rakhoge." Kya tum rakhoge? (Asking Manik)

Manik - (looking at Nandini with a genuine smile) Ji.....

The priest started chanting Mantras. While Manish quickly wiped off the tears which just left his eyes.

They then were asked to get up for the phere. Nandini was struggling to get up as the lehenga was too heavy and she had 2 Duppatas as well so Manik helped her by placing a hand on her waist and lifting her slightly. Ragini was called for the Gathbandhan.

Ragini tied the chunar (traditional duppata) to Nandini's duppata and placed it over Manik's shoulder.
Gathbandhan symbolises the union of the bride and groom in a sacramental bond for the rest of their lives.

They were taking pheras while the guests were showering flower petals over them. Ragini's eyes were moist when she felt flowers on her. She looked in the direction of flowers and saw laksh showering flowers on her. It definitely brought a smile on her face. He looked here and there and after confirming no one was watching he quickly kissed her cheek and whispered "I Love You" making her smile to the fullest.

As MaNan were taking phera the priest was explaining it's significance to them.

Manik held Nandini's hand.

Priest - pehle phere mein dulha promise karta hai to take care of the welfare of his wife and their future children and satisfy the basic needs of food, shelter and money.  While the bride, also agrees to partake of this responsibility with her husband.

Laksh - (whispering to Ragini) I promise

Priest - dusre phere mein dulha Dulhan dono vaada karte hai to support each other and face all the mental, physical and emotional turbulence in life with courage.

Laksh - (same tone) hum har mushkil kaa saamna saath milkar karenge.

While Ragini couldn't help but blush.

Priest - in the third phera they promise to devote themselves to each other and remain faithful and loyal.

Laksh - (same) main kabhi kissi aur ladki ki taraf aankh uthake bhi nahi dekhunga, but terms and conditions apply.

Ragini chuckled.

Laksh - what terms and conditions are important.

Ragini - true.

Priest - in the Fourth Phera, the groom acknowledges the bride for making his life complete and fulfilling. In return, the bride promises to love him and be with him forever.

Laksh - thankyou meri iss adhuri zindagi ko pura karne ke liye.

Ragini was trying hard to control her smile but failing.

Priest - Now the bride will take the lead yeh btate hue ke agar zindagi mein kabhi zaroorat padhi toh woh lead karegi.

Priest - in the 5th phera they decide to not only be life partners but also friends to each other and responsible parents.

Ragini - (whispering and dramatically surprising laksh) main humare bacho ke liye best maa banungi

Priest - in the sixth phera the bride and the groom wish for a healthy and abundant life together.

Ragini - (same) i pray to God for health and happiness of us and our kids.

Priest - The last step binds the bride and the groom forever and makes them companions for a lifetime. They promise to strive for maturity and wisdom so that they can lead a life of mutual understanding, trust and peace. The pray that their love and friendship remain strong and they remain inseparable for life.

Ragini - (same) ohh this is the most important i promise to act mature.

This time Laksh smiled.

--------------

Manik was looking in Nandini's eyes when he  made her wear the Mangalsutra. Swarna lifted Nandini's Maangtikka and Manik applied Sindoor in her Manik dropping slightly on her nose by mistake completing the marriage. Everyone clapped. Ragini was continuously clapping her hands with smile on her face but tears in her eyes. Her di was married. Laksh side hugged her and comforted her.

Priest - Aaj se aap Pati - Patni hue.

Manik picked her up in bridal style happily and took her till the end of the Lake making her laugh happily.

Manik placed Nandini down looking for his mojdi but they were gone.

Ragini - (innocently) jiju kahi aap apne joote toh nahi dhund rahe?

And everyone understood where they were.

Manik - so saali sahiba bataiye aapki deman humare jhoote lautane ke liye.

Ragini - jyaada kuch nahi bas 1 Lakh Rupees kaa cheque chahiye.

Manik placed a hand on his chest dramatically.

Manik - kya????

Laksh - nahi milega!

Ragini - (least interested) tumse pucha? Yeh jija- saali ke bich ke baat hai issiliye bandar kripaya bahar rahe....

Laksh - ji nahi, aap pehle jhoote bataenge fir hum aapko paise denge.

Ragini - pehle paise

Laksh - fir kya bharosa tumhare pass hai bhi yaa nahi

Ragini - fir kya bharosa tum usse chin lo humare haath se

Laksh - kyu tum mein usse protect karne kaa dum nahi hai

Ragini - (pointing a finger at him angrily) Youuuuu

Laksh - (imitating her) You.....

While others were laughing.

Laksh - bhai jaane do, yeh fake rahi hai iske paas koi jhoote nahi hai

Ragini - fine main bta Rahi hoon

And she ordered someone to get it.

The person got it and revealed it and laksh burst out laughing leaving all the Kapoors confused and a victory smile on Malhotras.

Laksh - yeh Bhai ke jhoote nahi hai madam. Churane se pehle thodi research ki hoti. Yeh mere jhoote hai.

Ragini - toh jiju ke?

And he pointed at his feet. He opened the mojdi and made Manik wear it. Since Manik had opened the mojdi laksh quickly wore Manik's, opened his and kept it at the place of Manik's.

Ragini was upset. Manik ordered someone to get the things and he brought a cute hamper having all Ragini's favourite chocolates and a gold chain. Manik forwarded it to Ragini.

Manik - meri one and only saali ko upset thodi karunga.

Ragini was super excited and hugged MaNik thanking him.

Nandini was also smiling looking at them but that was short lived. She saw her parents in front with teary eyes her eyes welled up too. Ragini brought a cloth and Swarna brought a thaal of kumkum. Nandini dipped her hands in the kumkum and left an imprint on the white cloth. It was done on a cloth since the wedding didn't happen at their house.

Then Ragini brought a plate full of rice and Swarna extended her saree pallu standing behind Nandini. Nandini was crying and throwing the rice behind which her mother was collecting in her pallu while walking forward.

Nandini then met everyone. Seeing everyone cry even brought tears in Malhotras' eyes. RagNan shared a hug and were not leaving each other only. They were getting late so Manik had to break the sisters moment. Manik held Nandini by her shoulder and moved towards the car while Nandini was still looking behind at her family. Manish pushed the car slowly and the car moved. Manish wiped his tears but no use they flowed again. Ragini ran after the car and Nandini extended her hand trying to hold Ragini's. Manish finally held Ragini. Nandini kept looking out of the window till they were no longer visible.

Manik held Nandini's hand bringing her back to reality.

Laksh was sitting beside the driver with moist eyes. Neither could he see Ragini like that nor Nandini. Nandini looked in Manik's eyes which were moist too. He took her in his embrace and she let her emotions out.

____________

They reached a temple which they had immense faith in and took the Lord's blessings before starting a new journey and left for the hotel in which  the groom side was staying.

They had booked 2 hotels at a walkable distance. 1 was for bride side and 1 for groom side.

The Malhotras were leaving for Mumbai today itself at night whereas Kapoors would be taking tomorrow mornings flight.

Nyonika asked Nandini to change in a comfortable dress. As it was going to be her 'Grih Pravesh' she chose to wear a simple lightly worked baby pink saree with open hair, soft makeup and heavy earrings. Ofcourse she completed her look with Mangalsutra and Sindoor. She was looking at herself in mirror when Manik entered and hugged her from back looking at her through mirror.

Manik - i feel like i am the most luckiest man on earth to have you as my wife.

And he kissed the side of her head. She smiled but this time her smile didn't reach her eyes.

______________

Malhotras left for Mumbai. As everyone was tired they all slept. Nandini took support of Manik's shoulder while MaNik placed his head over nandini's head.

_____________

Precap -

Grih Pravesh and Reception

Okay so one more episode and the wedding track would be over. I hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 26.7K 42
; A Sequel To Tera Ban Jaunga; She is a girl who once dreamt of a fairytale. She is a girl who once yearned to be loved. She is a girl who once devot...
48.8K 3.7K 42
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
147K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
394K 23K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...