MEERASIM ONE SHOTS♡

Autorstwa _inkpen22

So heyaaaa readers. Seeing the cover page you already know that I'm a MEERASIM/YUMHAJ fan and I'm here with m... Więcej

~LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL KIND OF FEAR~
~LET'S SEE WHO WINS~
~JEALOUS?~
~JEALOUS pt-2~
~LIFE AND LOVE~
~TUJHE JITNA MEI PYAAR KARU YAARA ,KISI SE NA KIYA~
~I MISSED YOU~
-Lets Talk-
~DESTINED~

~MORE & MORE~

2.6K 112 18
Autorstwa _inkpen22

"Ap manti kyu nhi hai Meerab ki aap bhai se mohobbat krti hai!",Mariyam published the fact infront of her.

Elegantly dressed in black, Meerab was somehow covered in a sheath of confusion. Her mind was constantly distracted. Earlier today she took chances to stare at her handsome husband who wore a navy blue turtle neck complimented with a black blazer. Sizzling hot as always, her husband has developed a new habit of swiping her off from his deadly looks. She likes being teased by him, she loves it when he cares for her but her brain and heart are at a conflict.

"Aisa nhi ho skta Mariyam..bilkul bhi nhi", Meerab tried to deny something which was impossible to deny.

"Ap kehti hai Aisa nhi ho skta hai..fir raat bhar jag kr bhai ka intezaar Krna, unke liye unki pasand ki dishes banana..ye kya hai fir? Chaliye mei Maan leti hu ye sab apne unki narazgi dur krne k liye Kiya tha pr apko kabse unki narazgi se takleef hone lagi? Ap toh bhai se nafrat krti thi na fir unki takleef aur dukh ko dekh ke apke ankho se ye ansu kyu gir rhey? Bataye mujhe Meerab!!", Mariyam again spitting the facts.

"Mariyam..mujhe kaise..mei..", Meerab was at a loss of words, she had no idea what to say next.

"Kaise?? Meerab ...Murtasim bhai apse sirf mohobbat nhi Ishq krte hai..unhone apni Jaan jokhim mei daal di apki Jaan bachane ke liye, Maa begum Tak se wo ladd gye kiske liye? Sirf aur sirf apni mohobbat..apke liye Meerab", Mariyam felt a lump building in her throat as she spoke about the love Murtasim carried for Meerab in his heart," Murtasim bhai apse beshumaar mohobbat krte hai..wo bas yehi chahte h ki aap unki mohobbat ko apna le..aap unko apna le..bas".

Meerab was drowing in tears, her heart ached as the images of her acting rude around him. Even though he treated her like a queen she never ever not even for a single moment treated him like a king. She was so engrossed in the pain and the sadness that she couldn't see the happiness lingering around her trying to make her happy. Everything she wanted was Murtasim. Her foster parents who suddenly left her all alone as well as her biological father accused her of killing Nadia~her biological mother. Murtasim, the epitome of pure love stood beside her in any thick and thin.

Mariyam extended her palm to wipe the tears rolling down Meerab's cheek. Mariyam keeps her hand on her shoulder as if assuring her that everything is alright. Meerab's tears get soaked in Mariyam's dress as she hugged her. They shared a very pure bond of affection.

~

It's evening, Murtasim was in his study room covered with files. The thoughts of Meerab looking at him with honey dripping eyes made him fall even more for her. The way she looked at him while he was dressing up and then when he told her to hold the book in right way. A chuckle left his lips as he got a glimpse of flustered Meerab, her eyes were big and beautiful which had some new emotions. He had always seen her eyes filled with either rage or sadness. Was she in love? The question scared him; scared him because he has no clue how to handle his emotions. She already made him heads over heals and now if she says she is in love with him, he will loose himself in the sea of emotions. He would have no control over his actions. He feared ,he might cross the line. Murtasim was taken away from his thoughts when he heard the door knob turning.

"Murtasim? Are you busy?",came Meerab's voice.

"Not for you", Murtasim's flirting skills showing up.

"So...I was saying..", she rethinking her decision but it was late now.

"Meerab, are you okay?",he walked upto her .

"Can we...go..on a ride?", her words.

"Ride??", and here comes the his smirk. Eyes flashing lights of love which made Murtasim glow differently.

"Car ride! Long drive!!",she said while she kept on hiding the obvious blush.

"Okay..but where exactly you want to go?".

"Just drive.. I'll tell you on the way".

Murtasim seemed hazy as Meerab didn't name the destination. She was a girl who always had her aim fixed but today it seems like she is not that same girl.

~

"Murtasim left!!!", she almost shouted.

"Thoda dheere bol skti ho tum Meerab!",he tried to sound not annoyed but the tone says it all clear, he was a little annoyed by her constant shouting.

"Haaa..bas yahi",she finally signalled him to stop he car," don't come out! Wait for me".

Meerab got down from the car and rushed towards Murtasim's side. She asked him to slide down the window shield, he did. A black cloth slipped down from Meerab's hands. What was she upto? Murtasim's inner thoughts collide.

"What on earth...?",he didn't even complete his sentence when Meerab placed her hand over his lips.

"Shhh! Just do as I say..please", Meerab requested.

He kept quite and Meerab tied the black cloth around his head covering his eyes. He panicked a bit but then he trusted Meerab more than himself. She made him stand out and walk to a distance, until he felt his feet drowing in sand. He stumbled but he could never fall when he has Meerab by his side. She might fight with him, say a lot of things but she could never see him hurt. Meerab stopped at a place, and Murtasim felt Meerab grabbing his hands and standing infront of him. She slowly tiptoed and extended her arm to untie the black cloth. As soon as the cloth dropped down, Murtasim was left amazed with a beach view.

Twilight but a little dark, the beach was decorated with white and red lanterns. White ,slender pillars with curtains hanging around made the beach look like heaven. Winds complimented the whole environment, Meerab's hair flying while the curtains gave a background flow. He felt his body flying with delight, his heart brimmed with love and happiness. He turned towards Meerab just to look at her happy face.

"Meerab...you did this?",he asked being amazed,"for....".

"Just for you Murtasim",she said feeling shy.

"For me? Why?",his confusion.

"Itne sawaal kyu puchte ho tum ..sab batati hu ruko toh sahi", she said and grabbed his hand , dragging him near the sea.

Few seconds later, they were standing amidst the waves facing the sea.

"Murtasim..",she sounded a little faint.

"Hmm?",he said turning towards her.

"Murtasim ...I...I..", she looked at their feets submerged in the water, rubbing her fingers on her palm.

"Bolo Meerab",he said with concern.

"I LOVE YOU",she said and closed her eyes harshly.

His world suddenly collapsed. What did her heart right now? Was it a hallucination? The moment was unreal , the moment was one of the most awaited moment for him. His lips parted her cupped her face pulling it slightly.

"Sach me?",he said butting his lower lip.

"What do you mean sach me?",she opened her eyes in a go ,"I'm in love with you Murtasim and you are asking me sach me?".

He chuckled seeing her innocence. His cute angry Meerab, made his heart skip beats. The moment she said those magical words his heart stopped , he wanted the time to just stop then and there. He placed his thumb beneath her chin and pulled her close. His lips brushing against her and the sweet gasps leaving her lips. She wanted him, she wanted him more than ever. His hot breath fell on her pale smooth skin running shivers down her spine. Her hands made its way to his chest ,clutching on the kurta he wore.

"I still love you more", he said before crashing his lips on her.

The sensation, the etheral sensation was maddening. She froze at first but eventually his warmth melted her. His lips were perfect, soft and warm. He kissed her~passionately, endlessly and lovingly. The kiss was slow, feeling each nerve that ran sensation. Softly and gradually their moments synced with little moans and gasps. His hands swiftly made its way to her waist pulling her closer, she didn't resist. Her hands finding its way to his shoulder and then entangling her fingers in his hair. She arched giving him a better angle and the lights turning dark with lanters glowing made them look a heavenly pair.

Seconds later, he left her lips and looked at her. She was flushed, her skin red and eyes glowing. Meerab smiled ear to ear to which his face automatically pulled up a smile. Murtasim placed his forehead on hers claiming the calmness that flowed. She rubbed her nose on his and then shrinked into his arms. He surrounded her with his massive arms while she kept her hands on his waist and head resting on his chest. His heartbeats racing up on her touch and she very well wa aware of that. They laughed and smiled forgetting about all the things that happened in the past and remembriny the moments that led them to each other. The journey from haters to lovers was tough but they accomplished it, they became lovers who are endlessly in love with each other .

___________________________________________

~THE END~

AUTHOR-
Hi my readers. I'm back with a new chapter. I know I have already written about them confessing their love but I just can't hold back after seeing them acting so hopelessly in love😭. I promise I'll bring a different chapter with different concept. Also because of the separation era going on, I'm little melancholy, I want them back ASAP. Eagerly waiting for them to be together again.
Let me know your views on this chapter and do point out my mistakes.
Thank you and lots of love.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.3K 2.8K 19
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙢'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖.𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
72.6K 3.5K 32
Another Meerasim plot from my imaginary world. Ranking #83 Pakistan out of 76.3k stories.
23.5K 1.3K 17
Yours Truly, KMK is a Tere Bin AU. The story would revolve around Meerab and Murtasim. If names could be given to twin flames or two people. It woul...
5.4K 402 6
Have you ever thought what would've happened if there was no contract between Meerab and Murtasim? What if Meerab agreed to marry Murtasim for the s...