๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฅ...

By Aeserry

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—ซ๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ -is it okay for me to fall for him? More

IO แ‘ซแ‘Œแ—ดีTIOแ‘Žี
๐’ˆ๐’๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‹๐’‚๐’š
๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“?
๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”.
๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐’๐’๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”?
๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’š๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’
3๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚?
๐™‚๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ

๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง

501 33 2
By Aeserry

Lmao sorry guys my parents are getting a divorce so it was a little hectic

I'm pretty sure many of my readers have already read other Xmale lookism books. Most of them start with chapter 1(of the webtoon itself) so you guys are probably familiar with the incidents of the first few chapters. I'll be skipping a lot of chapters and details and will be heading towards the further chapters with speed. I know i don't update much but i think with the newer chapters (as I have also read every Xmale reader lookism story in Wattpad, i think I was getting bored of writing things I have already read many times) I'll be more active. If you think there's a specific chapter or moment or detail that should be specifically mentioned then please tell me so! Thank you! Love you!

____________________________________

It was already Thanksgiving yet I laid in my bed like a turkey. Who am I supposed to be thankful for? The house was specially empty and quiet today. I let all the servants take a day off for Thanksgiving and slipped a sweet bonus for them. It must be a real treat for them but me? Money had lost it's value in my eyes. I didn't earn it neither did I save it. A few quests would grant me a average man's 3 year salary in an instant.

Speaking of quests, I lazily swiped my hand through the air, summoning a holographic screen.

"Oh, a new quest?" I mumbled to myself.

I tapped on the swirling letters that read "new quest." My eyes widened as I read the quest description.

   ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──          ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Quest Name: "The Lost Pet"

Quest Description: A distraught pet owner has lost it's dog in the neighborhood of Gangbuk. Help him find his dog [2].

Quest prize: Golden card

[Puzzle completion [1/2]. Key's hidden in the bushes of Gangbuk]

Good luck

     ── ⋅ ⋅ ──         ── ⋅ ⋅ ── 

A golden card and a key for finding someone's dog? Isn't the system too generous?

I received a rubber duck card for the first quest I did here, which was inviting myself to Jay's house. It wasn't hard at all, maybe that's why the card was so stupid. It could summon a rubber duck out of nowhere but only once a day. Not that I had any desire to summon rubber ducks every hour. I shook my head at the memory. After that quest, I got angry with the system and didn't open the quest, who would've thought it was holding such a precious quest!

I took off with my car. The road glowed with certain symbols, indicating which way to go. As I rode, I could see the symbols coming to an end from afar. On the end of the glowing symbol, stood a distraught guy, screaming. He has brown hair and a tall statue, probably the same age as me?

I got off the car and sprinkled myself with some water. I was planing to be a ongoing jogger who stopped by to help. Warming up a little, I jogged softly and steadily towards him, ready to open my mouth for a conversation.

"Excuse me!" he turned around and screamed in my face, "Have you seen my dog?" he shoved a photo in my face. A white dog with short hair.

This is the dog I have to find?

"I haven't" I said.

His face turned to an more tensed expression. His eyes looked like it was loosing hope.

"Let me help you to find it. It'll be better and faster if two heads work together" I insisted. I could see hesitation in his eyes but he agreed nevertheless.

"When the last time you saw him? How did you lose him?"

We ran together from place to place. His pace was a little slower than me but he kept up.

"We were jogging together so I let him off the leash but then he started to chase a squirrel and ran across the street. Due to the traffic, i lost him" he explained, guilt well worn in his voice.

"Hey" I stopped "a squirrel? The high chances are that the squirrel ran up to tree, in a park."

"A park!" he exclaimed knowingly. "This way" he said, but it barely got to my ears as he rushed to the park.

Dogs of all sizes frolicked around, while their owners engaged in small talk. At first glance, every tree appeared empty.

Was I wrong?

"Eden" he screamed, almost deafing me.

A large dog could be seen under a tall tree, trying to climb it as the squirrel sat on one of his branches, as if teasing the dog.

As the reunion happened, I wandered off near the park. If the dog is here then the key should not be far. In the first quest, I had to find a lock, it made sense to look for a key this time.

"Hey" he lingered near me "Did you lose something?"

"What? no" I smiled awkwardly, "Is this your dog Eden? What a handsome gentleman" I petted the dog, he seemed to be more shy than other dogs.

"Thank you for helping me" he flashed a smile "I never got your name.."

"M/N"

"Johan"

The dog swirled around my legs as I smiled. Should I adopt one too? Looks like a good companion to fight loneliness.

"What were you searching for?"

"A key" I replied, thoughts slipping out of my head until I realised. I didn't want no one to interfere with my quests but great.

"A key?" he asked, with a small satisfied smile.

"It's uh...my house key!" I stammered, "yeah my house key. I lost it a few days ago"

"Your house key?" he said, shocked "where have you been living then?" he asked shooting himself nearer to me.

"In the streets, oh man so tiring" I laughed nervously. What am I even saying?

Expecting a weird look, Johan rather gave me a resonating look. As if he knew how it felt being homeless when you had a home, but you just couldn't enter.

I averted my gaze, noticing a golden glow emanating from the nearby bushes. A golden lock must have a golden key, right?

"Found it" I smiled before picking it up.

A screen popped right in front of me, floating as if it was happy for me as well—

Quest complete!
Puzzle complete!
Golden card received!
view
Amulet received!
view

"You have a sharp eye. Congrats on finding it" he smiled, looking at me. Even though his smile was genuine, I felt like he didn't wanted me to find the key.

~grumble~

"Oh Eden are you hungry?" I crouched down to Eden who licked my fingers.

Johan turned away, red, "I-I guess so" clutching his stomach, he cursed himself quietly.

"I ran quite a distance," I said, "Is there a good restaurant around here? I'm hungry."

Johan turned towards me, "Ah there's a really good restaurant-"

I patted his shoulders with a huge grin, "Yea? Let's eat together"

Johan hesitated for a moment, considering my request, "B-but"

"My treat!"

Golden card
view

"Foresight Oracle"
This card will grant you the power to foresee the future or the plot

can be used once in 15 days

I smiled and cheered internally. This will be such an advantage.

"Thre ood is sho good"
(The food is so good)

I looked towards the child sitting infront of me. With already 3 emptied bowls, he was onto his fourth. At first he acted like he wasn't hungry and refused to eat but after one bite from my plate, he has been going ever since.

"A big eater aren't ya?" I teased. "How old are you?"

He coughed and straightened his posture, putting the bowl down. Pulling a napkin over his lips, "18" he answered softly.

"18? You look 15" and act 10.

"I get that a lot" he said before stuffing his mouth with the soup. Consuming everything that the poor bowl had to offer.

"Should I order some more?"  I asked, noticing the empty bowls.

He quickly placed a hand over the bowls as if to shield them from my view, a hue of red spread across his face, "What no. Do I look like a elephant to you?" he said offended as if the four bowls were devoured by me.

I raised an eyebrow and stared at him for a moment before calling the waiter over for the bill.

"Visit me at Nowon sometimes. I'll treat you"

I chuckled, "What's so special that you came all the way from Nowon to get a haircut here?" but as I expected, I did not hear a giggle nor a voice.

"Yea" he replied merely before going out to his cheeky dog.

We parted ways soon after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.9K 50
He's a gang leader, I was so freaken scared of him but started falling for him.
17.4K 1K 20
You're always happy-go-lucky, however is that true? Of course it is ahhahhahahaha VariousLookism x fem reader hehehe ๊ง๐“Šˆ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†‚๐“Š‰๊ง‚
71K 1.8K 51
I may just have fallen for my Lab Partner. And he might have fallen for little ol' me too (Buy your holy water here)
3.8K 55 21
My name is Sapphire and I never thought I would fall for him. It seems inconceivable, but it's true. What's worse? I might have been asked to join...