โ˜… seungin oneshots โ˜…

By woosansempire

just some oneshots of seungmin and jeongin bc i love them, i update whenever smut - ๐Ÿ’Œ fluff - ๐Ÿงธ angst - ๐Ÿ•Š... More

insane
affection
please
broken
shower
stress
them
wow
too attached
bday
shenanigans
dreams
bath
lovemarks
jealous?
childhood
cravings
4k?
tattoo
me
snowโ˜ƒ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ข
forgiven
just a dream pt.2
let me know
suggestions...
strawberries
movie night
lover
nightly needs
not good enough
one kiss
best friends boyfriend
culprit
spa day
just a disclaimer :,)
feel loved

just a dream

2.6K 48 120
By woosansempire

🧸🛍

jeongins been having.. weird dreams and he cant explain them at all.

its like— hes like in a room, a hotel room. the male that walks in is a famous singer jeongin is obsessed with.

after he walks in he spreads his legs and sits in between, then he started talking about his concert and how nervous he was.

after that things get heated then jeongin wakes up drenched in sweat, face extremely hot, hair wet, clothes wet...

but!

he cant figure out why he gets them, sure he likes the idol a lot but thats mainly it.

he doesnt wanna tell anyone, hes afraid theyll think hes weird or call him gross for having them, but he cant control his dreams right??

jeongin was on his second to last year in highschool and he couldnt wait to leave the damn school, everyone here is fucking fake.

so whenever news spread that a new kid was here of course he wanted to see, and he wish he hadnt, he so wishes he hadnt.

you know the dreams hes been having? about the idol? well the idols name is kim seungmin, hes extremely well know and.. hasnt finished highschool as he was only 18.

jeongin quickly turned away and just ignored it, he was too busy with his classes anyway so he forgot about his arrival for a bit.

for a bit until he closed his locker and saw him walking down the hall with a bodyguard beside him.

jeongin began panicking and wanted to walk away before he called out to him.

"hey, your backpacks open, your stuff is about to fall out." seungmin said.

jeongin looked to him and thanked him taking the backpack off, he fixed his stuff and zipped it up.

he looked back up and seungmin was— was just looking at him.

jeongin looked away and bowed slightly with his head then quickly walked away, he let out a puff of air he was holding and sighed.

jeongin doesnt have a ton of friends, he really only has one and wow was that man chaotic..

"yo my man innie."

"hi gyu." jeongin said.

"did you see seungmin?" beomgyu asked smiling.

"oh— yeah he like helped me." jeongin said.

"what... what did he do?" beomgyu asked.

"he just told me my bag was open." jeongin said.

"you know!— i heard they were scouting for their extra member." beomgyu said.

"still?" jeongin asked.

"still!! everyone at auditions are failing, going home crying and stuff." beomgyu said.

"jeez.." jeongin mumbled.

"chan said nobody was dancing or singing correctly and that he didnt wanna come off as rude." beomgyu said.

"oh." jeongin said.

"yeah.. HEY!!"

"hi-?"

"what if you auditioned?" beomgyu asked.

"me?? audition?? you're hilarious gyu." jeongin said.

"im actually serious jeongin, you sing really well and you dance really good too, i dont see why not." beomgyu said.

the group are rookies, theres only 7 members so far and they released some predebut music. their band name was straykids and they really need 8 members to debut so chan was working hard.

"sure whatever, but i doubt they would respond." jeongin said.

after school and such, jeongin was sitting in his room and contemplating whether or not he should try.

he grabbed a camera, pulled up a song and let out a shaky breath.

he was going to sing treasure by bruno mars, so his english had to be on point and he couldnt miss any small high notes.

after he finished he watched it back and smiled with satisfaction, he typed an email out and sent it to jyp with much confidence.

it said they wouod tell you in a week or 2 for results, if you made it to semi finals or not but he doubt there was one due to the fact almost everyone was rejected.

a week later......

jeongin would constantly check his email for something but nothing, beomgyu decided to audition for a new group thats debuting called tomorrow x together, he figured if jeongin was doing it he should too.

2 weeks.

nada, there was nothing in that email, maybe he fumbled his words or mistyped something.

he figured he just fumbled the audition and would just grab an icecream on his way home.

<3

"you guys hes perfect, hes what he need, plus! he did bruno mars. you cant go wrong with bruno mars." chan said.

"yeah because you did bruno mars.." minho said.

"exactly!" chan said.

"he is really good." changbin said.

"yep! you think you guys will like him? no fighting..?" chan asked eyeing hyunjin and han.

"dont look at me." they both said.

"yeah yeah, everyone on board?" chan asked.

"yeah, how old is he?" felix asked.

"uhh... seventeen, jeez a seventeen year old is better than everyone else." chan muttered.

"cute he'll be our maknae." hyunjin said.

"plus seungmin, he goes to the same school you guys can talk there." chan added.

"uh yeah." seungmin nodded.

"great ill let jyp know then." chan said.

<33

jeongin huffed as he finally finished his exams for the whole semester and would just wait for results, he prayed he would pass and finally move onto his last year.

thats when his phone buzzed, he took it out a screamed.

"Hello this is JYP, i would like to inform you on your audition. You passed and as there is nobody else in semi finals, and the members liked you.

Welcome to the team, please meet at the JYP building and tell them your name, they will let you in and lead you to the dance room.

Thank you."

jeongin quickly ran to beomgyu to show him.

"holy shit my bestfriends gonna be an idol." beomgyu smiled.

"dont forget about you— youll make it i promise, i gotta go though." jeongin said.

"they want you now?" beomgyu asked.

"seems like it." jeongin said.

"okay.. bye." beomgyu smiled.

jeongin waved and ran off, that would explain why seungmin wasnt there today.

he looked at the building from afar and let out a shaky breath before approaching.

"name."

"uh— yang jeongin?" jeongin said.

the man moved and let jeongin in.

"he'll lead you over."

jeongin thanked him and followed the man in front of him, he fixed his apperance and luckily.. luckily it was a friday so he didnt have to wear his uniform.

he was wearing slightly baggy jeans, a black shirt, and black converse.

he was directed to the room then left alone, he poked his head in and was startled by the screams and gasps, and the 2 guys rushing over hugging him tight.

"ahh so cute!" felix said.

"guys.. youll scare him away." chan sighed.

"but — hes so cute." changbin said moving away.

"and his hair is so fluffy chan." felix said.

"can i touch, please can i touch." felix asked.

"jeez.." chan mumbled.

"okay..?" jeongin said softly.

felix touched the strands in the front and hugged him.

"hes so sweet, i like him." felix said.

"he looks terrified." han said.

"no shut up." felix muttered.

"youll be worse, trust me." felix added.

whenever jeongin joined.. just one member didnt take a liking to him that quickly, i mean.. seungmin liked him but just barely talked or even spared a glance to him.

jeongin was in the recording studio going over the lyrics then looked up to 3racha.

"hows the song supposed to go?" jeongin asked.

"han sing a part." chan said.

"okaaay." han said clearing his throat.

after singing a part of it and after jeongin heard the beats, he was told to sing it how he would think its sang.

so whenever he did the 3 outside looked a bit.. suprised..?

jeongin took the headphones off and tapped at the paper.

"perfect, that was perfect." chan said.

"you're doing great sweetie!" changbin smiled.

"dear god."

jeongin thanked him quietly and looked at the lyric sheet again.

"that was good! lets record what i picked as your part in the song.." chan said.

going over the lyrics jeongin didnt have much lines, he assumed he had very little because he just joined and they dont know what hes capable of really.

after finishing up chan put it all together and fist bumped the rest, satisfied by how good it was.

"Hello this is JYP, we would like to inform you now. Straykids will be debuting as 8, thank you for the wait and we hope you enjoy."

sick and fucking tired.. jeongin had to learn the dances, sing his part and on top of that more assignments for the last semester, he was loosing his mind and broke down in the bathrooms.

jeongin was alone in the practice room growing extremely frustrated that he couldnt do this last move right, he wanted to show the others he didnt need any help and that he didnt wanna seem like a burden.

he covered his face and kneeled down crying.

seungmin.. left the room so he could grab a water bottle only to stop after hearing sniffles, he poked his head in and saw jeongin to the floor crying,

seungmin didnt wanna have to interact with him after his dreams.. but he walked in and kneeled down as well placing a hand to his back.

"you okay? you need any help?" seungmin asked.

he was asking because this is exactly how he was whenever he joined.

jeongin wiped his tears and wiped his face.

"t-the.. this um.. this move— i cant do it." jeongin said.

"sure you can, show me which one and ill help." seungmin said standing up.

jeongin stood up and started the music again, he tried to do it and only huffed.

"okay." seungmin nodded beginning to help the younger.

after seungmin going over it and jeongin failing, he tried one last time.

"okay try it again." seungmin said.

jeongin started the music with much more confidence and successfully did it, he hugged and thanked seungmin.

"you just need confidence innie." seungmin said.

both realizing what he said ..seungmin walked away slowly and jeongin smiled thanking him again.

seungmin grabbed a bottle and headed back to the rest.

"you guys." seungmin said.

"yep?" chan said.

"anything wrong?" hyunjin asked.

"we should call jeongin innie, isnt it cute?" seungmin asked.

"i thought you didnt like him?" felix said.

"i- no i like him moron." seungmin said.

"whenever i went to grab a water i heard him crying." seungmin said.

instantly the beds creaked and everyone was now looking to seungmin.

"go on." han said.

"well.. he was crying because he couldnt figure out how to do that one move felix hyung was struggling over."

"soo i helped him with it and called him innie." seungmin ended.

"innies cute." minho said.

"very cute." han said.

a year into their debut and everyone loved them, claiming jeongin was really the missing piece to the members.

jeongin immediately called beomgyu after hearing txt would be debuting as 5.

"innie!! you saw?! you proud of me?!"

"extremely proud gyu, you like your members?" jeongin asked.

"love them, soobins a sweetheart and yeonjuns a pain in the ass."

"plus kai and terry are sweet too, just.. yeonjuns a pain in the ass."

jeongin laughed and smiled as it was good to hear his bestfriends voice again.

"watch our debut song okay?! it comes out this month."

"you arent supposed to tell me that." jeongin sighed.

"yeaaah.. but! you're my bestfriend and we havent seen eachother since highschool!! fucking highschool, we gotta meet up."

"ill tell you whenever im free." jeongin said.

"me too! gotta— GO AWAY!! — sorry gotta go. YEONJUN I SW—."

jeongin laughed and shook his head.

they were recording for miroh and he and felix were getting interviewed.

"whats this?" jeongin asked holding felixs hand.

"oh— tiny hand." jeongin smiled.

felix wasnt even fazed, he rolled his eyes slightly and then laughed as jeongin did.

jeongin left to grab some water from the coolers they had out, he asked a staff where it was and they pointed over behind the wall.

"thank you." jeongin said walking over.

he kneeled down grabbing a bottle and stood up, he yelped as he was flipped around and pressed up against the wall.

"s-seungmin—? you're gonna get us caught.." jeongin muttered looking behind him.

"not if you're quiet innie." seungmin said.

jeongin rolled his eyes and pecked seungmins lips.

"there go away." jeongin said.

"another."

jeongin held his face and kissed him, seungmin kissed back satisfied and smiled.

jeongin pulled away and seungmin let go of him.

"asshole." jeongin huffed walking away with a smile.

jeongin ask to fix his lips claiming the waterbottle spilled a little.

... now remember the dream from the beginning? the one the writer completely disregarded and is just now bringing it up as its the name of this story??

yeah he had it again.

(dorm arrangements: 3racha + hyunjin, maknaes + minho)

he was asleep in his bed then he woke up drenched in sweat, and completely hard, he cursed and climbed out the bed heading to the bathroom.

after a shower and— blowing himself off he washed his clothes in the shower and then tossed them in the washing machine.

he bumped into seungmin as he was drying his hair.

"can i tell you about a dream i had..?" seungmin asked.

wc: 2298

aloha... soz for not updating annndd sorry for the cut off BUT!! i might make a pt2 to spicy edition .. so stay tuned ..

my updating schedule is 2 days from each update, which... obviously i havent been living up to but ill try now that my assignments are out of the way.

TYSM FOR 7KK READSS!!!! so close to 10k where ill make sure i do a special.

im not a fan of this oneshot.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 4.1K 69
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ, ๐ป๐‘ค๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
20.9K 603 29
(Story Discontinued/completed) 2 ษขส€แดแดœแด˜s, ๐–ฒ๐–บ4 ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ท๐–ท๐–ท. ๐–ถ๐—๐—ˆ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—? "๐–ง๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฒ๐–บ4 ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—? ๐–ง๐–พ...
100K 2.2K 71
Hyunmin one-shots cause why not Smut (top Hyunjin) Fluff Mpreg Little space Omegaverse Hybrid โš ๏ธ Writingโ‰ IRL
466 0 13
my only one. i thought. everything comes to an end. seungin/jeongmin "he said he fucking loved me" Jeongin said. top:seungmin bttom:jeongin yall im o...