The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

375 7 7
By AnimeLover614

Wow... Don't you sometimes feel like you want to die because of every bad thing in your life? Because I do!

I down and nervously bit my thumb... Idk why but whatever...

I looked at the dress that I was wearing in a mirror in a nice house... Looked kind of familiar... Wait a minute... This is the dress that Zenitsu gave me on my birthday!

I am glad I had shorts and leg warmers on.

I walked out of the room to get hugged by Zenitsu... I knew he was clingy, but this is just another level of clingy...

"Y/n! What took you so long?! I thought something bad happened to you! "

"H-hi... Wait how long did I take? "

"L-like 5 minutes! "

"B-bro... I usually take an hour or two to get ready... "

"B-but 5 minutes is still 5 minutes! We all die, eventually and I want to spend every second with you! "

"Oh ok... "

"Okay so do you want to go out now? "

"Uh sure, but where? "

"You will know once we get there! "

"Okay... Then guide me, I guess... "

We walked until we reached a restaurant. I sat down and immediately fell asleep... I am assuming that I didn't have 20 hours of sleep yet...

Zenitsu woke me up when the food got here and we ate...

A while later, a demon came in and started attacking and killing everyone...

Zenitsu screamed and fainted and I panicked and got ready to fight in this uncomfortable dress... Oh wait...

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘 ! "

Alrighty, these clothes won't hurt me while I am fighting!

I was about to attack when I saw lightning flash... My heart dropped and I grew nervous to see the newly transformed Zenitsu...

He killed the demon in a flash, but then killed everyone else except for us two... I was shocked and my confused until he woke up again.

"Oh Y/n! We can be together forever, just marry me! "

"No... "

"You said no 9473 times! "

"And? "

"... "

I got ready to fight him, when I felt myself getting electrocuted. I assume that I fainted for the whole time because when I woke up, I found myself with the coin in my hand and sleeping in the forest...

Man... I really want action, but I keep falling asleep...

(Sighs dramatically)

I got into the next dream portal... It looked like my home... But why is there a dark aura? There... I see Genya? Wait why does he look like that?

I pulled out my katana and breathed in...

"First form: ☀️ Scorching Sun☀️! "

My blade turned bright red... And fire burned from it... Kind of like a torch... I don't know why, but it didn't melt...

He was first to attack me and try to knock me out... I kicked him where the um light doesn't shine and almost slashed his neck... Unfortunately I slashed his forehead and he began burning up...

I started seeing blood... Blood... Blood! I smirked and decided to used 6th form.

"Sixth form: 🌌🌸Nebulae Flowers🌸 🌌 ! "

He teleported to a burning sensation and I used 8th form to teleport there to watch the show...

(I have an ability since birth that lets me resist heat for days)

I saw Genya burning up like a Crispy Kreme Doughnut and smirked...

Before he could fully burn up, I brought him back to Earth and played a little game of uh tennis...

"Fourth Form: ☄️🎾 Comet Tennis 🎾☄️ ! "

After the... Enjoyable round of tennis, I had received a coin, but why haven't I returned home?

I heard a low growl and the coin dissolved in my hands. I started to panic and my heart started beating rapidly.

I turned my head and to my horror... I think I saw that Genya was still alive... And he looked enraged...

He sliced my throat and I fell down groaning in pain...

He was about to knock me out when I finally killed him off with more force from 2nd breathing.

"Second Form: Frosty Moon🌙! "

I killed him off and I turned back to normal... Sometimes I hate having a sadist, but it is what it is I guess... I returned back to the portal and fainted thanks to all the blood loss...

I woke up later and even if I was weak, I did use 9th form to heal myself.

" Ninth Form: 💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

My wounds started stitching themselves and the blood stopped pouring out... After half an hour, I felt better and was able to stand up without feeling like I wasn't able to breathing.

I sighed quietly in relief as I was not getting my life discontinued... I stood up and got into the next dream portal... Nezuko's...

"Y/n! "

"Yeah? "

"You have to listen to me! My onii-chan has been trying to kidnap you! "

"Tanjiro? "

"Yes!"

"And how can I avoid him? "

"Follow me! "

We ran to a secret room in her former home that was left untouched... I ate something that she packed and felt myself becoming dizzy...

I guess I passed out because when I woke up again, I was in the same room, but tied up...

I tried getting up, but then I heard laughing... 2 people were laughing...

"There you go onii-chan! "

"Thank you, Nezuko! "

"No problem! "

"Oh, and Y/n? I am going to take my coin back! "

"Wh-what coin? "

"Don't play dumb, sweetheart! This one! "

He grabbed my bag and grabbed the coin that I grabbed from Genya in the last course...

"H-how did you know? How are you still alive?! "

"Oh sweetheart! This isn't my dream portal, it's Nezuko's so I got a chance to make you all mine... before it is my turn... And Nezuko helped me! "

I finally cut the rope... And said,

"Can I tell you something in your ear? "

"Sure, but if you try anything, I will have to severely punish you! "

"Uhm ok! "

He came closer and I cringed and what I did, but I didn't know what to do in this situation, especially with Nezuko in the same room...

I kissed Tanjiro and Nezuko left the room while cringing and throwing up...

When she left, I tied up Tanjiro with the leftover ropes, and before he could attack, I put a pillow on his forehead and tied it up...

I tied him up to the bed and grabbed my coin again.

I knocked out Nezuko while she was still grossed out and grabbed the next coin...

I hate how I did that, but I want to live...

Someone's POV

Argh! I gave Tanjiro a chance and he ****** it up! Bring him to me now!

Back to the Story!

I walked up to the next dream portal and saw Kanao... With one eye that was perfectly normal and the other one... Looked a bit... How do I say it? Odd...

She saw me and smiled while I was confused...

"Shinobu might have died, but at least I still have you, Y/n-chan! "

"Wh-what do you mean by that? "

"D-doma killed both Kanae and Shinobu... Did you forget? "

"I-I think so?"

"It's probably because that stupid demon probably made it -100°C... I am so sorry I couldn't defend you! "

"I-it's fine... But I think I need to go see my dad, and uh make sure that he is alright! "

"NO! You are MINE! No one else's but MINE! I worked so hard to be able to stay with you for the rest of my life, b-but all you do is try to ******* abandon me! Why?! "

"Because I choose what I want to do! No one else makes my choices! I never asked to be saved from wherever we are! I want to be independent! "

"I'm sorry about doing this... "

"Wh-what do you mean? "

"... "

She knocked me out, and I fell to the ground hearing a plop and blood gushing out... I don't think the stitches were that strong... Man... I don't want to die...

I woke up to see myself tied up to a chair... This is so cliche... I brainstormed what to do when Kanao came in...

'****'

I pretended like I was asleep and tooke off the rope...

"Now all I have to do is wait for you to wake up... But you used to be the Galaxial Hashira... This might take a wh-"

I punched her in her stomache and saw that she started coughing out blood... I then kicked her to the ground and ran, until she grabbed my ankles and made me fall... I kicked her hands away, grabbed the chair and tossed it to her head... I uh think I might have injured her head...

I ran and Kanao's coin appeared in thin air... I did it, another success!

I was happy that I got yet another coin and got into the next dream as soon as possible... Huh... Wait why am I at Rengoku's home??? I thankfully am not tied up, but the doors and windows were all locked up... How did he get a 2nd chance?

I grabbed a hardcover book that was covered in bubble wrap... I tried removing the bubble wrap, but it was stuck in place... I wonder why...

I threw the book to the window and found out that the glass of the window is one of the strongest and hardest to break... Polycarbonate glass... I grabbed all the books and threw them all at the same time towards the glass and just saw that it unfortunately only made a crack... I tried shoving it in order to get it to crack open, but it was no use...

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay? What are you doing up there? "

Wait that voice... It kind of sounds like... Senjuro's?!

I started to panic and he said,

"Y/n? Are you okay? I am coming in there! "

I looked at the window and looked at the door that was starting to open.

"Okay now, tell me what's wr-"

I shoved past him and ran, but then I felt a horrific pain in my legs, like electric and fire...

I fell down and screamed in pain!

"Why did you disobey me again? "

"... "

"And why did you break the window? I have to pay for that... "

"... "

I got up and ignored the pain and ran into a forest... My legs felt the pain and after I ran up a tree... My legs completely stopped working... I then saw something attached to my legs and was shocked to see that they were cables that were badly placed and could cause an explosion... My face turned pale and I tried getting the cables off... It kind of looked like they are stuck to me... So the only option I have left is for me to try and connect the cables...

I closed my eyes and started to connect the cables... It exploded, hurting and breaking my legs, but that didn't stop me... I tried again and again until I finally figured the code and was able to take it off...

'Are you ******* serious right now?! It was that easy?!'

I calmed myself and was about to use 9th form when a coin appeared and I grabbed it, but then it started pulling me back to Senjuro...

I let go of it and dragged myself up a tree... After I got up, I hid in the highest point of the tree and fell asleep...

When I woke up, I saw this that I was on the floor with a pool of blood around me, I saw my katana and said,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡..."

My injuries took 2 hours to heal fully... But at least I got another coin!

Time Skip: An Hour Later

" Alright... How many people left, Artificial intelligence thingy? "

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍...

𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘
𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 ✔
𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚊✔
𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚊✔
𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊
𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘✔
𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒✔
𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚒✔
𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘✔
𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚔𝚞 ✔
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚔𝚞✔
𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚘 ✔
𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 ✔
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 ✔
𝙶𝚢𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚒 𝙷𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊
𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚗 𝚄𝚣𝚞𝚒 ✔
𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚄𝚋𝚞𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚒
𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚓𝚒
𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚘
𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚊
𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚊
𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚞 (𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑)
𝙶𝚢𝚘𝚔𝚔𝚘
𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚔𝚞
𝙳𝚊𝚔𝚒
𝙶𝚢𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘
𝙴𝚗𝚖𝚞
𝚁𝚞𝚒
𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚘
𝚈𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘

𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 13 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 22... "

"Who's the final person? " I asked...

"... "

"Well? "

"𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 '𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎'. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢... "

"Could you give me a hint? "

"𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚝 her! "

"Thank you! " I whispered... So it's definitely not my father...

The AI left and now I have to do another person...

I teleported to a realm filled with cats... Cats and cats and cats... I wonder who this is... I know for a fact that it definitely wasn't Shinobu... She hates furry creatures...

I walked and started to get nervous when all the cats glared daggers at me...

I opened the door and then heard hissing and meowing...

Then they started attacking and biting...

I screamed and ran to a corner to protect my back and covered my face with my arms...

I then got picked up...

"Y/n...why did you come in here? They still haven't accepted you as their mother... "

"I-I what? "

". . . "

"Okay well I am so sorry that I have is but..kyah! "

I jumped up and ran away... But then the cats tried dragging me to Gyomei...

I was a bloody mess thanks to all the cat stratches... But I kept pushing forward... And eventually I made- oh never mind... They dragged me to Gyomei successfully

I fainted thanks to all the blood scene...

I did wake up with the coin, but couldn't move thanks to all the blood loss... So I just layed down there for an hour or two...

A-atleast I managed to get another coin... But this is getting risky, I almost lost my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 238 18
This is a story of the first female inmate with a dark past and crazy secrets she holds within her. This is in fact a fanfic so,do tell me how I can...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.9K 424 12
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
3.6K 686 16
وەک وتراوە جوانی ئیشق لە بە یەک نەگشتن دایە بەڵام من پێی گەشتم زووش لە دەستم دا..... "کەوتمە ناو تاریکی شەو لە پشت گریانەوە بانگم کردی ل...