Not Yet ~ Completed

By Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... More

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
A teaching job huh?
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Sparring part three
Tea time
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Getting caught... again..
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Weapon showcase time!!
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

Finally Something

510 21 6
By Hallows_Spence

Tws!! Violence, selling of people,

Izuku's POV

I don't know how long I've been here but honestly? It feels like months. I could feel the multiple zip ties digging into my wrists as my body jerked with tics.

They were more violent then usual due to the routine of death I gained whilst being here. I couldn't tell how much time passed between each routine but I was sure it couldn't of been much.

I growl quietly as I see that bastard walk in. Guess it's time to restart. Again. We just did this not that long ago.

My eyes widen as I see the gun in his hand. Fuck.

"Oh Izuku, are you ready?" His red eyes glittered as he looked down at my beaten frame. His eyes gleam as he points the gun right at my neck. "Make sure to scream yeah? I wanna know how bad this hurts."

I didn't even have time to process as he pulled the trigger, bullet shooting straight through my larynx. My vision went white, pain overloading my senses.

God he really knows how to make shit hurt.

I could feel the familiar plastic material wrap around my neck. I tried my best to sneak a peek, not normally having this chance.

I glanced down momentarily to see film being wrapped around my neck. Film? But that doesn't make sense? My quirk is immortality? Why is film there? There has to be something more too it. An immortality quirk shouldn't have an effect like this?

I sigh internally, deciding to figure it out more once I'm out of here. I could feel that asshole shoving clothes at me for when I could move.

Most of them time I didn't have a shirt as they didn't want to break my zip ties cause they know id attack them.

But this time I felt something that at least slightly resemble a shirt.

"Ritsu will help you get dressed." He spat as he leaves the room. "Remember. Not a scratch on him. I'm finally selling the bastard."

My eyes widen in horror as I hear that from the doorway. Selling!? He's stooping that low!?

Ritsu giggles. I could see her giving a saluting motion before skipping in. I finally felt the film fade as she walked up to me.

"Come on! Up an attem!!" She pulls me up by my arm, making me wince slightly.

Despite my wounds being healed I was still heavily sore. I watched as she tightly put a corset on me with a tight pair of leather pants.

God I feel like I can't move in these. I've always hated leather, it's so ick.

I sighed as I walked with Ritsu out of the room. I carefully looked around, trying not to be too suspicious. Ritsu shoved me into a meeting room, looking around I took notice of the people at the table.

There for four, Chisaki, who I recognized as the head of the Yakuza, I totally haven't been trying to take his ass down in my free time. Haru, Chisaki's right hand, he was quite handsome in his own right I guess.

Shigaraki and Dabi were there as well, thank fuck. I know neither of these options are great however, if they won whatever this was I'd have a better chance at actually living as soon as I tell them who the fuck I am.

Yes, I'm going to tell them, I gotta get out of here some how.

I looked Shigaraki directly in the eyes, hoping that he recognized me somehow. I feel his red eyes baring into me, I knew he recognized me, at least somewhat. Considering his childish behavior whatever he's feeling besides familiarity should be enough to get me out without many injuries.

I see that bastard at the head of the table, smirking widely as he sees me. "Ah! There you two are, finally."

His smirk grows as Ritsu throws me down at his side. "Gentlemen, this is Izuku, my son, isn't he lovely?"

I see he going down to lift my head, instantly I bite his fingers, hard enough to hear a sickening crack sound through the room.

"Augh!! You bitch!" He slaps me across the face, I smirk victoriously at him then look back to Shigaraki, hoping that reminded him of our first encounter.

"F- fuck off!" I stutter at him, feeling my neck snap painfully to the side due to my tics. "Bastard!"

As he clenches his hand he looks down at me, smirking viciously. "Fine. You wanna be like that? I've got a simple solution."

He looks to Ritsu. "Get the needle."

My eyes widen. No way in hell was I gonna let this bastard sedate me, I had to get through to Shiggy.

He cackles at me upon seeing the fear in my eyes. "Finally! Something that scares this damn brat!"

I grunt as I feel him kick my ribs.

"I apologize for his behavior gentlemen, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get through that thick skull of his."

Overhaul's eyes glisten. "What's his quirk? You said it would be useful to our causes."

Hisashi smirks. "His quirk gentlemen, is immortality. Look, I'll even demonstrate."

I see his red eyes glitter with bloodlust as he grabs a knife from the table. Ritsu giggles, skipping back in with a needle and thread.

Hisashi smiles at Ritsu. "Thank you darling, put it on the table. I'll have to sew him up after this as I don't want to have to due it twice and waste materials."

Realization flashes across my eyes.

He was going to sew my mouth shut. Specifically with something from the commission.

Something that I stole.

Iron heat electrifying thread.

Thank the gods I have a low body temperature or else I'd be fucked. That's gonna hurt so bad...

My eyes were too focused on the thread in front of my to see Hisashi shoving the knife through my head.

I let out a loud whimper of pain, refusing to give him the pleasure of my screams. I feel the film wrap around the knife and my head as I keep my eyes squeezed closed.

Third Person POV;

Hitoshi sighs as he ticks another day off his calendar. It had been three weeks since anyone had heard from Izuku. He was growing frustrated. Sure, he knows his dad's and the other heroes are trying their best but still! It had been an entire week! How could he not be frustrated?

Katsuki sighs as he gently grabs Hitoshi's hand. "Kitty, calm down. They'll find him."

Hitoshi nods pitifully. "I know they will I just... I wish we could help you know? I mean.. we've already told everything we know to Nezu but still...  I know he's not okay Kat, especially if he's with his father like we think!"

Katsuki gently pulls Hitoshi in for a hug. "I know, I know but Izu is strong. He's our strong vigilante remember? He'll be okay, I just know it."

Aizawa comes bursting through the room. "We have a clue!" He grabs the tens by their hands, pulling them through the house then out into the car. "Hawks just called. He thinks he knows where he is."

Hitoshi and Katsuki look stunned for moment. "Well!? What are you waiting for bastard!? Step on it!"

Aizawa scoffs, rolling his eyes playfully as he steps on the gas.

The three run through the halls of UA, making it to the principal's office in record time. "Where is he!?" They say at the same time.

Hawks looks down as he sighs, dragging a hand over his face. "Sit down first." Nezu says from his spot behind his desk.

The three grumble but quickly sit down. Hizashi and Nemuri come bursting in not minutes later.

Hawks sighs again as he stands in front of them. "We can't go get him yet."

"Why not!" Katsuki yells, explosions going off from his hands.

Hawks shakes his head. "Because it's too dangerous. Even for All Might this would be dangerous."

The heroes shudder. "Who the hell is he with then!?" Hizashi huffs.

Hawks' wings dangle down slightly. "Overhaul bought him. There have been rumors going around that Overhaul got himself a pet... I talked to some contacts and got a description, it's Izuku. No doubt about it."

Aizawa growls, trying and failing to hide his anger much like a certain chimera. "Is he safe ish?"

Hawks shrugs. "I don't know. I didn't get that out of anyone. Most people didn't even know what he looked like... I did get certain details out though.."

Nezu nods. "Well?" Anger was flashing through his eyes.

Hawks pauses for a second, not ready for all the outrage that was about to occur. "First thing..  they're experimenting with his quirk. Before Overhaul bought him Hisashi forced Izuku to overuse his quirk, basically to the point of no repair."

Loud growls could be coming from the teens parental figures as well as Katsuki.

Hitoshi looked at Hawks in horror. "But.. that means..."

Hawks nods. "He's basically on the verge of dying permanently."

A loud shattering noise could be heard as Nezu clutched his tea cup too hard. "What. Else."

Hawks gulps. "They..."

"They?" Nemuri questions.

Hawks looks down at the floor for a moment before looking back up at the group. "His mouth has been sewed shut." 

Hawks looks the heroes in the eyes, feeling the pure fury radiating off of them. "Yeah overhaul is fucked..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 13.2K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...
65K 2.2K 15
This is a My Hero Academia story with Vigilante Deku. Izuku or Raven as he's know by the media is a top notch vigilante that has been working for alm...
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
20.9K 523 15
Present Mic thought that it was a good idea to have a group chat with UA staff, he missed Vlad King's number by accident. Adding a new stranger who t...