Over Their Heads (literally?)

(hey hey hey... So sorry this out late! I hope it's satisfactory as this chapter has been rather difficult to write hence the delay. On a nicer note I'm working on a header piece for this book! 👀👀)

Tws for alot of things this chapter!!!!  You have been warned!!!! This is not going to be a fun one gays and theys. Most things won't be going into detail but there will be mentions and slight descriptions. Gore will be slightly descriptive

It was finally time to get Izuku back, the heroes couldn't be more nervous. The Shie Hassaikai was not a group to piss off though it helped that they already had a case against them.

"Is everyone ready?" Nezu asks through their ear pieces. After a few noises of confirmation he nods. "Good. Let's get my son back."

It wasn't even a full minute after he spoke when the heroes stormed the place, raising all hell with them too. They definitely weren't sneaky.

Izuku winces as he hears the chaos outside his room. He internally sighs, shaking his head however it's not like he could do anything. He was rendered immobile after yesterday's meeting.

Flashback~

Izuku doesn't say a word as he kneels by Chisaki's side. He glares softly at the men sitting across the table. His glare wasn't one of anger but rather annoyance as the man in charge hadn't taken his eyes off of him this entire time.

"So," The man's interrupts, not caring that Chisaki was still talking. "How much for the whore?" He asks with a jerk of the head.

Chisaki's eyes narrow. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. How much for the whore?" He asks again, his tone more demanding. "He's practically begging for a good fuck."

"Is he now?" The mafia boss questions, glaring down at Izuku.

Izuku flinches slightly. "Oh for fucks sake!" He growls in his head, not happy with where this was going.

Flashback over~

Of course, Chisaki had taken what the man said to heart so I'm sure you can imagine what happened. He winces when he feels his neck snap to the side. His tics had been absolutely horrible after the previous night. They were hard enough to control before that but now? He couldn't control them at all. A slight yell pulled from his throat as his neck did one of the most violent ones which was a serious of snaps. His neck jerked forward slightly then fully upward harshly then to the side quickly. This process repeated five more times before it stopped, leaving him with only the smaller neck ones. However he hates those with a passion.

(I feel him there they're horrible-)

He winces harshly as his mouth tried to open, some semblance of a noise coming from it. The stitches weren't healing at all due to his tics. Everytime he thought they were starting to ache less his tics would attempt to force a sound out of him causing his mouth to try and yank open.

This unfortunately has caused him to get shocked on more then one occasion due to warm blood spilling from the holes. Izuku shivers slightly, hoping that one didn't cause him to bleed. He doesn't hate many ways of death but electrocution is definitely the top of his list even though he's only experienced it once.

Death by electricity by far was one of the worst deaths he's ever experienced. It left his body extremely damaged for weeks even after his quirk worked it's magic. It also left him with horrible scars and made his tics act up horribly. Oh how he pitied poor Kaminari. He knew that that kid was not benefiting from his quirk at all. He also knew just how bad the kids tics could get.