Nequam - less?

It's been a week since the incident. Aizawa was still wrapped up like a mummy but all the students had healed thanks to Recovery Girl. Aizawa was starting to get irritated. It's been a week since anyone's seen Nequam at all, no random flashes as he passes by, no pranks being pulled, no random emerald's showing up out of no where next to tied up villains.

No nothing.

Aizawa was secretly worried for the kid but he didn't show it. Instead of going out and finding the kid like he absolutely wanting to do he threw himself into his work both hero and teacher. It was almost midnight, Aizawa still in his office grading papers.

He sighs heavily as he places his head in the palm of his hands. "Where are you problem child."

Hizashi frowns as he walks in. "Shota, he's probably okay. If the kid managed to get out of the hospital by himself with no problems I'm sure he's fine."

Shota sighs again. "What if he's not Hizashi? The kid almost died! Then he just what!? Disappears out of no where!?"

Hizashi gently sets his hand on his husband's shoulder. "I know you're worried but it's Nequam we're talking about here. The kids stubborn, absurdly stubborn. He won't let anything happen. I'm sure he just took some time off to rest."

Aizawa nods. "You're right. But still, what if that kid is dead in an alley somewhere? It's been an entire week. He's never taking time off before. Let alone this much."

Hizashi gently kisses Aizawa's head. "Come on, let's go home. Maybe we can visit Izuku tomorrow? Knowing the kid he probably knows what happened and is worried about you."

Aizawa nods. "Right." He chuckles weakly. "He's probably worried sick." Aizawa stands. He grabs Hizashi's hand and they both walk out of his office.

Hizashi smiles wide as they walk. "Come on. Let's go home." Just as he opens his eyes he sees a flash of black.

Aizawa gasps. "Nequam!?"

The black haired kid whips his head around. "Uh?.... No?..." He mutters, his mask and voice changer on. He immediately takes off running down the hall.

Hizashi gasps. "See! He's alive!!"

Aizawa sighs. "What we waiting for!? We gotta catch him!" They both take off running after the vigilante down the hall.

"Shit shit shit!" Nequam curses in his head as he runs from the two heroes. "Why are they here!? They should be at home like normal people!?" His shoes slide against the floor as he makes a sharp turn. "All I wanted was to improve my contacts!? Is that too much to ask!?"

His eyes scan the halls, frantically looking for a way out. "Fuck me." He growls quietly as he hears the heros coming closer. He didn't have most of his gear so he was limited on options. What he did have however was a new invention of his.

His shoes screech to a stop as he almost runs into a wall. He immediately turns around, his breathing much faster then it normally would be.

Aizawa sighs as he and Hizashi come to a stop in front of the ebonette. "Kid. You had me worried sick. Where the hell were you?!"

Nequam shakes his head. "None ya business." His hand reaches behind him and into a pouch.

Aizawa groans. "Kid no. Whatever you're doing stop."

Hizashi sighs. "Come on little listener, why don't we all just go home, we have hot cocoa?"

Nequam shakes his head again, pulling a pin out of a small device. "Sorry guys. I'm not going anywhere." He throws the small device on the ground, it cracks loudly as it explodes in green smoke and glitter.

"Dammit!!" Aizawa coughs as he covers his nose and mouth with his scarf, Hizashi doing the same with his shirt.

Hizashi tries to see through the smoke but it's too thick. Using his quirk he screams, hoping to get the smoke to disperse faster. His eyes widen in horror as he he's glass shattering and a loud kid like scream.

Aizawa immediately runs towards the remnants of a window, seeing Nequam free falling.

Nequam frantically searches his pockets for anything that could help. When he finds nothing he sighs, resigning himself to his fate. "I'll see y'all downstairs!!!!!" He yells up to the two pro heroes.

Hizashi is already calling an ambulance as he runs down, Aizawa right behind him. "He's gonna die!? Not again! I can't let the kid die!!!"

Nequam is just chilling as he's free falling. "This is what? Tenth time this has happened? I've lost count." He sighs as he sees the ground getting closer. "Time to die! Again..."

Just as he's about to hit the ground Aizawa catches him in his scarf, causing Nequam to groan. "Oh come on! I would've been fineeee!"

Hizashi pants as he almost falls over. Aizawa pulls Nequam over to him. "I think I've had enough of you almost dying to last me a lifetime. Besides how do you even know you would've been fine!?"

Nequam giggles. "I've jumped a few times I've also gotten thrown off of buildings." He sighs. "I would've lived. Unfortunately I live everytime."

Aizawa shakes his head. "I always said he have a death wish but I ment it as a joke."

Nequam laughs. "Oh no I totally have a death wish however I can't die so..." He shrugs.

Hizashi sighs. "I think you just have stupidly good luck."

Nequam shakes his head. "No-" He stops himself. "I mean.. if they think the fact that I can't die is a joke... Why not treat it as such? Hehe." "Yeah. Totally good luck." He giggles as Aizawa unwraps him from his scarf.

"What were you even doing here kid?" The gruff man asks.

Nequam sighs. "I came to fix my contacts just incase I get trapped in a hospital again. I can't keep having dry eye it's annoying." He huffs.

Hizashi laughs. "Yeah it is! Sho can tell you all about it!" He hugs Nequam tight. "Sorry about that little listener. I didn't even realize you might've still been there."

Nequam chuckles, shaking his head. "No worries but get off." He gently pushes Hizashi off of him.

"So..." Hizashi starts, giggling quietly. "Since we caught you does that mean you're coming home with us!?"

Nequam sighs. "Fine. I'll go with you. On one condition."

Hizashi squeals with excitement whereas Aizawa seems surprised.

"Well?"

"I want free access to the support course room. It's not easy finding salvageable parts to make my gadgets with."