Hospital break out

Hizashi sighs. "Little listener, that's not a good thing. As soon as I adopt you we're getting you therapy. Honestly you should probably get some now-"

Nequam laughs. "Yeah, sure, go ahead and try. You don't even know basic things about my civilian life Zashi, it's not gonna be easy for you."

Hizashi laughs. "Okay fine then, how about you tell me something about yourself?"

Nequam shakes his head then pauses for a moment. "Okay fine. But only because I know you're too stubborn."

Hizashi's eyes gleam. "Yes!"

Nequam smiles under his mask. "My whole appearance is all a disguise. I modeled it after someone I met once actually." He chuckles. "Funny right? Only meet the person once yet model your entire vigilante disguise after them. I know so weird. But what can I say, he left in impact on my life."

Hizashi smiles. "A good kind of impact?"

Nequam pauses to think it over. "I'd like to think so?.."

Hizashi smiles wider. "Then that's a good thing kiddo!" He waved as a nurse walks in.

"Visiting hours are almost over sir."

Hizashi frowns. "I just got here though?"

Nequam laughs. "You did get here pretty late Zashi. Go on, I'll be fine."

Hizashi sighs. "Okay. I'll come check on you both tomorrow alright?"

Nequam nods. "Have a nice night Zashi." He waved fondly as the yellow haired man leaves. He smirks. "Finally. Now let's get down to business."

He gets up from his hospital bed, immediately sneaking out of the room and to the desk. He looks around before swiping a red and a black sharpie.

He sneaks back into his room, quietly closing the door he snickers. "I'd be so dead if Zawa was awake right now."

He sneaks closer to the unsuspecting man who's in a small coma. "Just a small parting gift dadzawa." He grins wildly as he starts doodling on Aizawa's casts and bandages. He draws the face ones to resemble a grumpy cat face, even adding whiskers.

In the large amount of chaos Izuku had created on Aizawa he made sure to write one special thing. It was directly on his arm and had plenty of empty space around it so it could be seen. He wrote, "Love ya dadzawa." in bright red sharpie. 

It was early the next morning when Izuku decided he had enough of the hospital, specifically had enough of the stupid dye which was still in his hair. He glanced at the clock on the wall, it reading 4 am. He already did everything he could think of to rid himself of any boredom. He covered Aizawa in fun designs and silly words, he re wired the TV so it actually gave him some good channels, he messed around with hospital equipment (and totally didn't steal any).

He sighs as he looks around the window. The sky seemed so peaceful for once. "I should get going..  I definitely don't wanna be here when dadzawa wakes up." He snickers to himself as he grabs his backpack. He slides his totally inconspicuous outfit on overtop his vigilante suit. He took off all his gear except his mask, needing it just in case he ran into anyone.

He looks out the window again. "We're at least five stories up, if not more. I could jump but that would pose risk of me actually getting injured. I mean sure I could just make sure I land on my head or something but I'm honestly not fond of finding out what would happen if I use this damn curse too much."

So he decides that he's just gonna walk out of the hospital like a civilized person. He takes off his mask, replacing it with the one from earlier before running into the bathroom and rinsing the fake dye from his hair. Sort of making a mess in the process. "Eh whatever. I'll leave it. Maybe it'll help them some how. Who knows."

After he exits the bathroom he draws the curtain over his bed, hoping they wouldn't realize he left. He swipe some paper from the desk again and left a note. "Hey! Sorry I wasn't really fond of staying overnight ya know trauma and all that jazz. Anyway, I look forward to our next meeting! And tell zawa he's lucky I didn't do worse." He signed it off with a little smiley face with it's tongue out.

He blinks a few times, trying to get some liquid back into his eyes. They were starting to get dry from having the contacts in for so long. "I really need to make my own sets. This dry eye is annoying." He pauses at the doorway as he hears Aizawa stir. "Oh of course now your stubborn ass decides to wake up."

He looks over, a faint smile on his face. "R- e- est well fuck d- dad- zawa-" He waves with two fingers as he walks out the door. He figures Aizawa was too groggy to realize he spoke let alone understand anything he said.

He hears Aizawa trying to get up, setting off all the alarms bells and whistles. He chuckles brokenly as he escapes through the chaos.

(Timeskip; When he gets home.)

Izuku sighs as he flops down on his couch. He was absolutely exhausted it had been a two hour walk through the rain to get back to his place. Truthfully he shouldn't of left and he knew that. He knew his body was too fatigued to handle that kind of walk. Yet he did it anyway.

He grumbles as he gets up from his couch and walks into his bedroom, he quickly puts his contacts back into their case then flops face down on his bed, immediately falling fast asleep.

Aizawa groans loudly as he loud husband comes in.

Hizashi immediately bursts out laughing as he sees all the scribbles and words on Aizawa. "Damn. The kid really got you good huh?" He asks as he peeks over his husband's bed to where Nequam's supposed to be.

Aizawa groans. "Don't even get my started on that brat. First he got himself basically killed! And then that stupid problem child breaks out of the hospital!!! Who does that!?"

Hizashi sighs as he picks up the note that Nequam left. "A kid with trauma apparently." He shakes his head as he hands Aizawa the note.

Aizawa groans after he's finished reading it. "That kid is going to be the death of me I see it now." He sighs as he sets the note in his lap. "Hizashi?"

Hizashi smiles as he sits down in the chair next to Aizawa's bed. "Yeah babe?"

"Did you see Nequam's real hair color?"

Hizashi's eyes widened. "Wait! He showed you!?"

Aizawa shakes his head. "No.. I saw by accident. I saw the kid when he was leaving, his hair was wet and also green?"

Hizashi chuckles softly. "No wonder the little listener dyes his hair! It's green!? Who woulda thought!" He laughs softly. "Do you see anything else?"

Aizawa shakes his head. "No, it's all still kinda fuzzy but I think I heard him talk?" He pauses. "WAIT. That brat called me dadzawa!?"

Hizashi laughs even harder. "Hah!!! It so fits!!!"