强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

Bởi WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

87

360 10 0
Bởi WhyHer_123

Lin Zhizhao didn't have a choice, he only scrambled up. Luckily, they brought emergency food and water when they came down. Otherwise, they might really not be able to move.

Whether it was the will of Heaven or something else, they didn't look for the exit, but kept going deeper. This time, they didn't encounter any obstacles. They unexpectedly arrived at the end of the map smoothly.

But what they saw first wasn't the treasure or imperial tomb, but a deep pit. On both sides of the path, there were two deep pits. Inside were people buried alive.

Seeing Ye Mu looking at it, Lin Zhizhao said, "This is called Living Sacrificial Pit. The majority of these people were coolies for excavating caves. To prevent them from leaking the secret, after the construction, they were killed with poison and were used as burial goods."

Ye Mu looked at those skeletal remains that were half buried in the ground and had nothing good to say.

"So ruthless. The country deserves to perish."

After she finished speaking, she went into that path. This feeling was similar to walking on the Naihe Bridge*, and both sides were the Wangchuan River**. Inside were the wronged spirits who were unable to reincarnate.

Lin Zhizhao hastily caught up. His poison had not disappeared, so his pace was slow. Fortunately, Ye Mu was reasonable to wait for him, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to keep up.

"You should be a little more careful. The area at the back is unfamiliar to me. If we encounter any danger, our life will be forfeited here."

Ye Mu nodded. Of course, she didn't take her own life as a joke, it's just that the path was blocked, so she naturally would change route. Sitting still while waiting for death was not her style.

After both of them walked for quite a while, Ye Mu looked back at the field littered with corpses behind her, and felt regretful. "Adding up all the coolies on both sides, there should be a thousand of them. The person who ordered to kill them was really nuts."

Lin Zhizhao couldn't disagree. "The successive generations and dynasties of the empire have been as such. Let's keep going."

"En." Ye Mu nodded, one person walking in front. "Although the two maze-like tunnels in front wasted a lot of our time, seeing the area, for the sake of building this imperial tomb they hollowed up half of this mountain. It's truly a massive project."

Lin Zhizhao said, "Then you haven't seen Emperor Yuan Zhao's tomb. I heard my ancestors say before, he started building the imperial tomb from the beginning of his reign. After thirty whole years, he hollowed out two mountains, and he presumed, this emperor's tomb was still considered plain."

Ye Mu sighed. "Each is truly more deranged than the next."

After walking for a while, Lin Zhizhao couldn't help but ask, "Have you noticed this last section of the path seems a little too quiet."

Ye Mu nodded. "Maybe their mechanism hasn't reached the back yet?"

"Impossible." Lin Zhizhao said with certainty, "Mechanisms are installed inside out, my mother said. We've walked for so long and there hasn't been a mechanism, the only possibility is that we haven't triggered it."

But his voice fell behind and he suddenly stopped.

"What's the matter?" Ye Mu asked.

With his complexion turning pale, Lin Zhizhao pointed to the front. "Just now, it looks like there's something flashing past from there."

Ye Mu looked over, and said with a smile, "Don't be overly suspicious. There's nothing to eat in this underground palace, how can there be a living thing?"

"I really saw it!"

Ye Mu nodded. "Alright then, we'll go take a look."

"You don't even have internal energy right now, you still dare to go?"

"Don't worry." Ye Mu said with a smile, "Even if I don't have my internal energy, I'm not a person who lacks the strength to truss a chicken*."

Both of them went to the front, but they didn't see anything that could move. The path before their eyes only seemed to have the natural form of a limestone cave tunnel. After they went in, besides feeling rather cold, there wasn't anything else.

"See? As I said, how can there be a living thing here?"

Lin Zhizhao walked behind Ye Mu, his complexion still very ugly. "But I really saw it, and it was something bigger, like—"

“Like what?” Ye Mu asked without looking back.

"Like a snake!" Lin Zhizhao suddenly cried out in alarm. When Ye Mu looked back, she saw a gigantic snake biting onto Lin Zhizhao!

Ye Mu swore, she had never seen such a big snake, it's like the Titan python recorded in paleontology!

Although she didn't know whether it really was that kind of snake, seeing Lin Zhizhao still struggling, Ye Mu gave chase while shouting.

"Lin Zhizhao, do you have a sharp object on you?! Cut the film connecting its upper and lower jaws! Quick!"

When a snake bites on an object, its upper and lower jaws are wide open. This allows it to swallow prey that are larger than its head. And this snake kept going forward while Ye Mu was behind it, which completely obstructed her view of the situation in front.

But finally, Lin Zhizhao used a dagger to separate the python's mouth. He fell from its mouth and dropped to the ground. The injured snake closed its gigantic mouth and stopped. With displease, it stared at its disobedient prey Lin Zhizhao, its thick and sturdy tail rising. In a second, it dropped heavily toward Lin Zhizhao!

“Watch out!”

Ye Mu rushed over and rolled on the ground carrying Lin Zhizhao, narrowly avoiding it. She saw Lin Zhizhao's collarbone had marks from the long, sharp fangs. She took out a wound medicine and stuffed it onto Lin Zhizhao's chest, and then said, "Apply the medicine yourself, I'll go meet this beast!"

Just as she finished speaking, the python went to attack Ye Mu. Lin Zhizhao was tense from head to toe. At this moment, his face was covered with the repugnant smell of a snake. But he didn't dare wipe it because he didn't know if the snake was poisonous. He hastily spread the medicine over his wound, and then tightly held his mother's remains tied to his body.

Ye Mu's movements were extremely agile, but the snake’s scales were rough and its flesh thick. She noticed, her dagger slashed seven cun* across the body of the snake, but it didn’t cut the scale open!

Ye Mu couldn’t do anything about this big fellow. She shouted loudly, “Lin Zhizhao, can you still run?”

Lin Zhizhao nodded with effort. Although his feet now felt weak, he still said, “I can!”

Ye Mu listened, and said word by word, “See that path on the left? When I say run, you run without looking back, I’ll be behind you!”

In this kind of underground palace, even if they parted only for a moment, they might never meet again. But at this moment, Lin Zhizhao only said one sentence, “Alright, I trust you.”

Ye Mu was very gratified. After Ye Mu tussled back and forth several times with the snake, she suddenly roared a sharp shout!

"Run!"

Lin Zhizhao instantly ran without looking back! One of his hands held the luminous pearl, while the other held his mother’s remains. The road in front was black and dark, his whole body was exhausted, and his lungs hurt as he ran. But surprisingly, he didn’t feel scared.

Is it because of her?

Is it because of Ye Mu, who could calm people’s minds?

Ye Mu in response looked for the right opportunity and jumped up, brutally kicking the python on the head.

In a second, in the instant when the python's head bumped against the wall, she hurriedly ran toward Lin Zhizhao's direction. After that snake reacted, it hurriedly chased them.

This snake must have grown up by eating dead human meat, and later, it caught and killed some prey in the mountain, so it looked especially gigantic.

Ye Mu met with Lin Zhizhao quickly. Her ears perked up, vaguely hearing something, and then hastily pulled Lin Zhizhao to run to the left!

The python had them in relentless hot pursuit, and Ye Mu ran even quicker, her hearing becoming even clearer!

It's underground water! Water means survival, by jumping into the water, they might be able to go out!

This thought bolstered Ye Mu. She grabbed Lin Zhizhao's hand and ran at lightning speed!

Lin Zhizhao said, "I…….I can't run anymore, you, yourself……."

"Shut up!" Ye Mu clenched her teeth. "We're surviving this together. Can you swim?"

Lin Zhizhao said, "Can't."

Ye Mu smiled. "Then you'll have to learn in a while."

Hearing the snake coming nearer and nearer, and the water sound becoming louder and louder, she said, "Take a deep breath!"

Lin Zhizhao took a deep breath.

When the python suddenly stretched its head out to bite them, Ye Mu shouted, "Jump!"

And then Lin Zhizhao followed Ye Mu, jumping down with no second thoughts!

The python had ferociously opened its mouth wide to bite, but then saw the two prey in front had disappeared.

Jumping down a few meters away, they fell into an ice-cold water. Ye Mu tightly gripped Lin Zhizhao's hand, but Lin Zhizhao was desperately struggling in the water. Finally, he hugged Ye Mu's hand.

Ye Mu felt the water current became faster and faster. In the end, she said, "Not good!"

Then, she hugged Lin Zhizhao as they were suddenly washed away by the water. An enormous rock dangerously swept past above their heads. In a second, the two felt their eyes brightened, and their lower body suddenly became empty!

"Ahhh!" Lin Zhizhao couldn't help shrieking. Soon after, he and Ye Mu plummeted down the waterfall, with a bottomless cliff below them!

Stretching her hand out in haste, Ye Mu clung onto a tree vine just in time, and the other hand gripped Lin Zhizhao. Lin Zhizhao glanced at the precipitous cliff below and felt that the whole day today, he had used up all his nine lives*! If not for Ye Mu, he would have died long ago and wouldn't be able to die again!

*the idiom is actually "nine deaths, still alive" which means narrowly escaping from death

Ye Mu clenched her teeth, saying, "Jump onto the rock beside you!"

She shouted very loudly. Beside the waterfall, three meters to their left was an enormous rock, extending about five meters tall from the cliff.

Lin Zhizhao didn't know where his courage came from, he actually borrowed Ye Mu's arm to swing and used all his strength to jump!

But when he jumped there, because the rock was too slippery, he immediately fell, and then rolled over and over. He rolled so fast that he was about to roll down the cliff!

Ye Mu who jumped after caught hold of him, and once again saved his life that was hanging by a thread!

After running for his life, Lin Zhizhao didn't want to move anymore. He lay down on the rock, letting the water spray on him now and then. He looked at the blue sky above, and never felt the world outside was so fine.

Ye Mu also sat down, exhausted. Right now they were drenched all over, but their hearts were aflamed. They survived!

"What did I say? As long as I'm here, you won't die!"

Ye Mu smiled, revealing her pearly white teeth. She gasped heavily for breath, and Lin Zhizhao took a long time to recover before feeling relieved. Out of breath, he said, "Sure we didn't die in the underground palace, but look where we are now. Above is the waterfall and below is the cliff. After two days, we'll die here from hunger!"

Ye Mu said, "That might not happen!" Then she took out the fireworks to set off the signal. Being prepared for the unexpected, she had carefully packed the fireworks and kept them from getting wet, but what was frustrating was that the fire didn't ignite at all!

"Hahaha! What did I say?" Seeing Ye Mu disappointed, Lin Zhizhao deliberately laughed out loud. "See, so we're really going to die here. My eyes of heaven have never been wrong!"

With a solemn expression, Ye Mu looked at him. "Then look at me carefully now. Do I still have death qi?"

Lin Zhizhao listened, fixedly staring at her.

Suddenly, he noticed a strange matter. He saw the black qi on Ye Mu had disappeared like a tide. Not only that, but originally his world, even if it was of crystal-clear water and blue sky, he would still be able to see some darkness. But right now, he couldn't see the darkness. He picked up the mirror to look at his own face, and finally came up with a conclusion.

"My eyes of heaven…….are gone……"

Ye Mu heard it and immediately smiled. "That's a good thing!"

"Good thing?" Lin Zhizhao felt a sense of loss. When he had it before, he dreaded this pair of eyes. But now that it was suddenly gone, he felt disappointed as if he lost something.

Ye Mu nodded. "Sometimes, something unordinary may not necessarily be a good thing, and sometimes, something mediocre may not necessarily be a bad thing."

Her words carried profound meaning. Hearing them, Lin Zhizhao felt as if her voice echoed in his ears, telling him to ponder over it again.

At last, he petted his mother's remains on his chest, suddenly laughing.

If it was gone then let it be gone. Just like she said, sometimes, mediocrity may not necessarily be a bad thing.

"It's just a pity……" He shook his head. "We didn't get to see the last of the Bright King Map. Before, it felt scary inside, but after going out, it feels quite regretful."

But Ye Mu said, "Not a pity, because I've found what I sought."

"En?" Lin Zhizhao looked up at her, but saw Ye Mu pointing to the front.

"Look."

He subconsciously followed her fingertip, and found that at this height, this angle, the scenery before his eyes was exceptionally majestic!

In the midst of the misty water vapor, the mountains and sky beyond melted away into a beautiful view.

There were two continuous and unending mountain ranges, looking like two dragons playing with pearls chasing one another. Lin Zhizhao looked at the shocking sight before him, suddenly in a daze!

Because this scene was exactly the same as the previously seen City Boundary Map!

He cried out, "It's the City Boundary Map!"

Ye Mu smiled, somewhat slyly.

"I've guessed early on, this emperor's imperial tomb should be related to the City Boundary Map, and now it looks like it's true!"

She pointed at the mountains in the distance, and loudly said, "The empire's emperor thought to go as far as to guard his own treasure after death. This idea is really interesting, it's just too bad that now, it's discovered by us!"

Lin Zhizhao looked at the mountains and couldn't utter a word after a long time. Before, his father had looked for it here for many years and was in vain. In the end, he even thought the treasure was not in this place.

But Ye Mu on the other hand, she actually scored a lucky hit. Could it be the will of Heaven? She…….truly is the Purple Star Emperor*, a predestined nobility!

The sky gradually darkened. Beside the waterfall, the cold and starving two people were listless.

Lin Zhizhao's clothes kept getting damp as the waterfall kept splattering toward him. The rock beneath them was also damp. If they were even the slightest careless, they might slip down.

Lin Zhizhao desperately tried to stay awake, because he felt that once he fell asleep, he wouldn't wake up anymore. And Ye Mu concentrated on regaining her physical strength, hoping to recover her internal energy as quickly as possible.

Lin Zhizhao's teeth chattered as he asked, "Now do you still—still believe he'll come save you?"

This mountain was very cold. Lin Zhizhao felt his headache pounding excruciatingly on his forehead, but he persisted to stay awake.

Ye Mu said, "Of course he'll come. Hang in there for a while."

Lin Zhizhao bitterly smiled. "Even if he comes, he won't be able to find us."

After all, who would think that they would be in the middle of the waterfall?

This was indeed a dilemma, so Ye Mu didn't speak for a while.

A moment later, Ye Mu noticed that she didn't hear anything from Lin Zhizhao. Because he was poisoned earlier, and later got bitten by the python, Ye Mu was a little anxious and gave him a push!

"Lin Zhizhao? Wake up!"

Lin Zhizhao was in a daze, opening his eyes once more. He was sleepy to death, as if he would sleep at any moment.

At this moment, Ye Mu had no choice and said to him, "I'll tell you a joke?"

Lin Zhizhao suddenly was dumbfounded. This was the first time someone offered to tell him a joke.

Ye Mu saw him staring at her, and with a light tone, "Want to hear?"

"En."

"Good, I'll begin. Listen carefully, it's funny!"

"Okay."

Where could Ye Mu know a joke? She racked her brain, and finally thought of one. She said, "A farmer rushes an ox into town and encounters a wealthy person. That wealthy person sees the farmer dirty all over, and immediately thinks of making fun of him. Running over, he asks, 'Do you want to enter the town?' The farmer feels extremely flattered seeing the wealthy person talking to him. He hurriedly says, 'Yes, I want to go in.' Who would have thought the wealthy person would glare at him, saying, 'Who's talking to you? I'm talking to the ox!' Hearing this, the farmer turns around and slaps the ox, saying, 'You ox, you have a relative in town and didn't think of saying anything!'"

After Ye Mu finished speaking, she laughed herself. She saw this joke from a certain magazine, it's been many years since. It should be funny, right?

But Lin Zhizhao, not sure whether or not he understood, merely looked at her, remaining silent.

Ye Mu saw him staring at her, and her vigor shook. She tried again, "Is this not funny? There's one more, listen!"

She paused, as if organizing her words. Amidst the gurgling sound of flowing water, her voice sounded hoarse.

"In a worship hall, a pair of chopsticks asks the Sandalwood Bodhisattva: Why are we all wooden? I have to be bitten by humans, but you're fed by humans? Bodhisattva says: You just need to be shaped a few times, but I've actually experienced being hacked into pieces to be a Buddhakaya. A chopping board on one side says: I object, I'm hacked by people every day, but I'm still a chopping board!"

After Ye Mu finished, she felt Lin Zhizhao would understand this joke, but he was still very quiet.

"Is—is it not funny?" Ye Mu felt awkward.

Lin Zhizhao fixedly stared at her. Under the moonlight, she seemed very embarrassed. At this moment, that extremely small face seemed to look more innocent. Although her hair was in disarray, and her clothes also a mess, her eyes were big and bright, as if reflecting the round moon in them, which greatly reassured him.

Lin Zhizhao suddenly laughed. He originally had a chubby face, and his two dimples were sweet the moment he laughed. This made Ye Mu baffled, is this person's reflex arc so long? It had been a long while since she told her jokes!

But she didn't understand Lin Zhizhao's thoughts. He didn't expect that all his life, there would be someone who would go through fire and water with him, that there would be someone to comfort him in a dangerous time, to tell a joke during a peril to keep him awake. He really felt—

"Ye Mu." His eyes sparkled. "If I die along with you today—"

He smiled brightly. "I won't have any regrets."

Hearing his words, Ye Mu was dumbfounded beyond description. And at this moment, red fireworks burst in the sky before them!

Ye Mu instantly got up, looking at those dispersing red lights. It's Mo Lin Yuan, Mo Linyuan had come to save her!

Mo Linyuan had found a number of secret entrances, but didn't find Ye Mu. Without any choice, he could only go down the mountain and assembled the previous five hundred people together, planning to search up the mountain again the first thing in the morning.

But he was afraid that Ye Mu would be scared, so he ordered someone to let off the fireworks. If Ye Mu could hear the sound or see the fireworks, she would know that he was beside her and had never left, much less had given up!

And looking at those red fireworks, Ye Mu's uneasiness fell quiet in an instant.

After the fireworks dispersed, she squatted down in front of Lin Zhizhao in an extremely good mood, telling him, "You're cold, right? I've regained a little of my internal energy, I'll give you some!"

After saying this, with no room for protests, she clapped a hand onto Lin Zhizhao's back. Lin Zhizhao opened his mouth, and in a moment, a warm current poured into him. It not only warmed his body, but also warmed his heart even more.

He tightly hugged the bundle in his chest, quietly thinking.

——Mother, I think, I like a girl. Although the time is short, I really like her, but she's not destined to be with me. I can only tell you.

The next morning, the sun rode high in the sky.

Besides waiting for Mo Linyuan to save her, Ye Mu was also thinking of a way to save herself.

She looked at the height below and also the current of the water. She felt that leaping off at this height, if she wasn't careful, the water would instead beat her to death!

After all, falling from a high place and directly falling onto the water is not that much different from falling to the ground.

She gazed at the vine that wasn't far, seeming to be lost in thought. Although it wasn't sturdy, it was long enough.

Through Ye Mu's internal energy and a night's rest, Lin Zhizhao felt much better now. With a pale complexion, he said, "What are you planning to do?"

Ye Mu pointed to a rock on the other side of the waterfall. "If we can use the vine, we can jump up there."

Lin Zhizhao looked at the distance, immediately saying, "It's too far, the vine isn't that long."

After Ye Mu compared it for a while, she also felt it was a little risky. "Then what do we do? If Mo Linyuan doesn't find me, we'll be doomed, won't we? Do we need to wait until I recover my internal energy? In this case, it's recovering very slowly!"

Suddenly, Lin Zhizhao covered her mouth. He said in a low voice, "Listen. Is it the sound of horse's hooves?"

Ye Mu quickly quietened, and then looked up. She saw a crowd of people closing in, but it wasn't Mo Country's uniform. "It's Zhao Country's people?"

Lin Zhizhao nodded. "To provoke both countries, Yan Country told Zhao Country's people that Mo Linyuan would come here to find the treasure."

Whether it was the treasure or Mo Linyuan's head, Zhao Country's people would want it either way. Because their princess who had an arranged marriage sneaked back, their second prince and the princess' contingent died a tragic death in Mo Country.

Zhao Country wouldn't possibly let the lower people know what happened behind the scenes, so the people of Zhao Country thought it was Mo Country that provoked first. This time, Mo Linyuan finally arrived at the borders of the two countries and  also brought five hundred people, so this was a really good opportunity.

After waiting for them to run the other way, Ye Mu was worried. "What do we do? From the location of yesterday's fireworks, Mo Linyuan is definitely near. We can see those people hiding, but Mo Linyuan might not!"

Lin Zhizhao said, "Don’t worry, their target is very obvious, he'll find out."

But before long, Ye Mu saw the people who had just run away turn back, it was uncertain where they had hidden the horses. This time, they had part of the people hide in the woods. Although the distance between them was a little far, Ye Mu was on the high ground, so she could see them clearly. After all, they were a lot of people.

"Oh no, they're hiding here."

Lin Zhizhao continued reassuring her. "Even if they're hiding here, Mo Linyuan might not come here and be ambushed by them."

But after a while, Ye Mu found that another group of people came. Of course, their hiding location was different, but it was as if they deliberately surrounded this mountain. It couldn't be seen below, but Ye Mu who was above could clearly see their premeditation.

"We’re done for, I'm guessing this mountain is already surrounded by Zhao Country's people. I only hope Mo Linyuan's people aren't divided, or else, it'll be very easy to ambush them."

But Ye Mu realized she sort of jinxed it, because before she finished speaking, she saw someone in the distance rushing over. It's not Mo Linyuan right? It must not be him!

But unfortunately, the other party was Mo Linyuan. Mo Linyuan had the five hundred people disperse to comb the mountain, and he himself was in the very front of a contingent of troops!

Ye Mu saw he was about to fall into Zhao Country's encirclement, and also, not many people* were brought here. In this heavily outnumbered situation, the moment they weren't careful, they would be in danger!

*Mo Linyuan's

"No! I can't let him come too near, he'll get hurt! If I shout loudly, do you think he can hear?"

Lin Zhizhao pursed his lips. "If you want to shout then shout, I've lost my voice."

Ye Mu felt her own throat wasn't well either. Drenched in the water all night, she and Lin Zhizhao had signs of fever. Moreover, they didn't have anything to eat. Now feeling weak, wanting to shout over the waterfall and also for a very far distance, it truly was impossible.

"But I must notify him! Think, think, I can't let him come!"

Ye Mu, torn with anxiety, frowned. But suddenly, the moment she looked at Lin Zhizhao, she snatched the mirror from his neck!

"Time of emergency, I'm borrowing!"

Lin Zhizhao was stupefied. "You want to reflect light using the mirror? Are you sure Mo Linyuan can see from this distance?"

Ye Mu clenched her teeth. "There's no other way, just give medicine to a dead horse*!"

*give medicine to a dead horse (idiom) – to try everything in a desperate situation

So, she held the mirror to the sunlight reflecting it. So long as Mo Linyuan raised his head, he would be able to see the slight reflection! Although it was very small, he would notice the two people alive!

And as it happened, like a telepathy, Mo Linyuan raised his head!

His phoenix eyes squinted, and then he hastily quickened his speed.

"He saw us!" Ye Mu said, pleasantly surprised.

But Lin Zhizhao jabbed, "But he's running quicker to the enemy's trap!"

Ye Mu faintly smiled. It's alright, I have a way!

Saying this, as she reflected the light, she continuously covered the face of the mirror, making it shine and then not.

Wen Feng saw, and then hurriedly said to Mo Linyuan, "Your Majesty, hurry and look, it's as if Ye-xiaojie is trying to give us a message!"

Mo Linyuan listened, looking up. Looking at the speck of flashing light, everyone didn't understand Ye Mu's message, but Mo Linyuan understood, because it was the same thing she taught when they were young, Morse code!

But with such frequency of reflection, it was as if she was saying, "There's an ambush?"

The moment Mo Linyuan spoke, Wen Feng and the others stood at the ready at once!

"Your Majesty, how can there be an ambush, we don't see anyone!"

Mo Linyuan attentively stared at the other side, smiling softly.

"The people lying in ambush are in front. There are two groups of people, and they outnumber us."

Ye Mu saw Mo Linyuan clearly understood what she was saying, and quickly relayed the message one after another.

"It's the people of Zhao Country." Mo Linyuan said with a smile, "Wen Feng, go gather our people. Be careful, don't alert the enemy. We'll destroy them one by one!"

"Understood!" Wen Feng hurriedly went, but Zi Xu was still puzzled, "Your Majesty, how did you know it's the people of Zhao Country?"

Mo Linyuan pointed to Ye Mu's direction. "Xiao Mu-er told me."

By only relying on the flashing light, she could inform His Majesty it was the people of Zhao Country? What was this ridiculousness? How come they couldn't understand?

Not only Zi Xu, the dozens of people behind him also couldn't understand. A while passed, and Mo Linyuan had gathered all the hundreds of people, stealthily approaching the ambushers in the east.

Seeing Mo Linyuan suddenly changing route, Lin Zhizhao was astounded!

"No way? What riddle were you guys playing? Why didn't I understand?"

Ye Mu said with a smile, "Only he can understand this."

Not long after, Lin Zhizhao saw both peoples in the east had engaged in a fight. Because the distance from the other was far, the other side was still oblivious. In addition, Mo Linyuan gathered his forces before passing through, so not long after, relying on the dominant number of people, they were killed!

Not expecting there really was an ambush here, Zi Xu excitedly asked, "Your Majesty, is there any more ambush? Did Ye-xiaojie tell you?"

Mo Linyuan pointed to the other direction, said, "There. Their number is about the same as us, but we still have to be quick."

"Understood!"

This time, it was more difficult, but after more than a half shichen, because they grasped the initiative, Mo Linyuan and the others didn't lose many people and killed the ambushers.

Seeing that Ye Mu didn't flash the light again, Mo Linyuan knew there was no more ambush. He ran to the direction of the waterfall at lightning speed. He was clearly excited!

The whole night yesterday, he had trouble sleeping. Because of Lin Zhizhao's words before, and also the earlier ambush, he was very worried that Ye Mu had encountered an accident, and then just like what Lin Zhizhao said, would die!

The more he thought about it, the more he was scared. And right now, seeing that she still lived, he approached step by step, feeling very eager.

She was very powerful and never disappointed him, but why was he still very worried?! It felt as if she would disappear.

He arrived at the bottom of the waterfall, but saw that Ye Mu was in an extremely high place. From such a far distance, even if he called her, his voice would be drowned out by the waterfall.

Mo Linyuan furrowed his eyebrows. At this moment, the others who were dealing with the remaining enemies caught up. Seeing this height, they also felt helpless.

Even if they excelled in martial arts, they still wouldn't be able to reach such a height.

But at this very moment, Mo Linyuan suddenly ran forward. Next, he used qing gong to quickly climb up. Not long after, his hand caught the vine hanging down beside the waterfall and used it to support him going up!

Above, Lin Zhizhao respectably said, "Surprisingly, Mo Country's emperor's martial arts is this excellent? This qing gong is comparable to yours, right?"

But Ye Mu was rather worried. "He's risking himself."

But no matter if it was risky or not, Mo Linyuan had leaped onto the huge rock Ye Mu thought of jumping to before. Looking at them, the distance between them now was only about twenty meters.

Upon seeing this, Ye Mu hurriedly said, "Don't come up!"

Mo Linyuan looked at her strangely.

Ye Mu's voice was hoarse as she shouted, "I'll jump down!"

If Mo Linyuan came up, after saving her, he definitely wouldn't be able to save Lin Zhizhao. After all, for such a high place, for Mo Linyuan to come up once, he had to consume a lot of internal energy.

Mo Linyuan doubtfully looked at her. In a second, Ye Mu took another vine and handed it over to Lin Zhizhao. "Hold it, you go down first."

Lin Zhizhao was dumbfounded, why did he have to go down first? Not giving him a chance to question, Ye Mu shoved him from behind!

His feet suddenly hung in midair, making Lin Zhizhao scream as he tightly held onto the vine. Mo Linyuan, seeing that it was Lin Zhizhao who came down, didn't want to help at first, but instantly, Ye Mu's voice was heard.

"Catch him, he's useful!"

Mo Linyuan then gave a hand. When Lin Zhizhao swung to the edge, he used qing gong to catch him.

They instantly fell onto the place he was previously at on the rock.

Mo Linyuan quickly released his hand, looking at Lin Zhizhao with displeasure. "What's the smell on your body?"

It was fishy and pungent, and there was also the indescribable smell of death.

Lin Zhizhao was swallowed by a python before, his body naturally would not have a pleasant smell. He went several steps further from Mo Linyuan and said, "Then Your Majesty can stay away from me."

At this moment, Ye Mu's voice came from above, "Hang on, I'm coming!"

Mo Linyuan raised his head, and then saw Ye Mu pouncing toward him. Her whole body looked to be in a mess, but still contained a lot of vigor. At that moment, Mo Linyuan felt his eyes twinkling. Seeing that she was fine, his anxious heart could finally relax!

A smile formed, and then he leaped using qing gong, stretched his hands out and caught her!

Ye Mu definitely also had the smell of death, but Mo Linyuan didn't find it a single bit unpleasant, embracing her tightly.

Good, she's okay!

Lin Zhizhao saw this on the side and his eyes turned gloomy. So Mo Linyuan really liked Ye Mu, liked her to the point that others wouldn't have a chance.

But he instantly cheered up, patting the skeletal remains on his chest and smiled again.

No matter the case, he finally could lay his mother in peace.

After spending a lot of kung fu, Mo Linyuan finally brought the two of them down. He firmly held Ye Mu's hand, not letting go.

And the moment Lin Zhizhao came down, he was seized by Wen Feng.

Seeing this, Ye Mu hurriedly asked, "What are you doing?"

Wen Feng said, "This person harbors evil intentions, he deceived Ye-xiaojie. I'll bring him back and interrogate him."

On the side, Mo Linyuan didn't say anything.

Ye Mu said with a smile, "What did he lie to me about?"

Wen Feng conscientiously replied, "He said he knows where the City Boundary Map is, but you faced danger instead. If this is not a trap, what is it?"

Ye Mu said with a smile, "Oh, he didn't lie about this."

Lin Zhizhao listened and looked up to Ye Mu, but Ye Mu didn't look back. Her eyes glimmered, and with full confidence said, "I already know where the City Boundary Map is. He said he'll lead us to the City Boundary Map, and that's true."

"What?!"

The moment Ye Mu's words came out, everyone stared at her. Could it be, it wasn't a trap inside this dangerous mountain, but really the City Boundary Map? But the terrain here and the drawing on the City Boundary Map were completely different!

Mo Linyuan also looked at Ye Mu, puzzled.

Ye Mu walked closer and said beside Mo Linyuan's ear, "Just now on the waterfall, I saw the City Boundary Map."

Mo Linyuan heard her and frowned. He clutched Ye Mu's hand tightly, not speaking. Frankly, if the City Boundary Map could only be found at her risk, he would rather not have it.

"Next time, don't act alone," he said.

Ye Mu was taken by surprise. "How are you not excited after hearing about the City Boundary Map!"

Mo Linyuan stared at her. In the end, he could not help but sigh, and then in front of everyone, he hugged her in his chest. "Hear me? Next time, don't take risks, don't be bold, also, don't separate from me."

The imperial guards around them looked at the sky, some at the ground, not daring to look at them. But Ye Mu was embarrassed, there were so many people here, if there was a concern couldn't they talk about it at home?

"Answer me!"

Mo Linyuan's voice sounded very serious. Although his demeanor did not seem to change, only Ye Mu knew, he was hugging her very tightly.

Her face turned bright red before she stammered after quite a while, "I-I know."

"We'll get married after we go back." Mo Linyuan had thought of this for a very long time yesterday night. Maybe after binding her to him, he would not be worried.

Ye Mu did not hesitate this time. "Okay."

She paused, and in a low voice said beside Mo Linyuan's ear, "Actually, earlier inside, I was worried, I was scared I would die, and then wouldn't see you again."

With the two people whispering to each other, the others suddenly burst into dry coughs, collectively catching a cold. What to do, all of them have not found a wife!

But Mo Linyuan was ecstatic. He looked at Ye Mu and smiled. That smile made Ye Mu feel, it was worth whispering words of love again.

But how embarrassing was it to hug like this? She tapped Mo Linyuan a few times before he let go, but he still firmly held her hand.

"Ahem! Okay, now that everything is clear, let's search for the City Boundary Map!" Ye Mu patted her face, and said to everyone with a smile.

But Mo Linyuan said, "Zhao Country's people are still near. To prevent them from stirring trouble, I say we get rid of them first. What do you think?"

In this matter, Ye Mu believed in Mo Linyuan. "Then I'll rely on you! Need me to help you with anything?"

Mo Linyuan shook his head. "No need."

His handsome face gazed at her, forming a clear and light smile. "You just have to stay beside me, that's enough."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

224K 6.3K 16
Lee Soohyun was known as a shameless flirt among her colleagues and friends. Although she was a virgin, she took herself to be the one who'd be eatin...
677 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
1M 33.1K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
341K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...