强制欢宠:我的温柔暴君

بواسطة WhyHer_123

Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead an... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
End of the Main Story
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
End of the Side Story

84

372 8 0
بواسطة WhyHer_123

After Ye Mu returned, before she could say anything, Mo Linyuan told Ye Mu all the information he had received.

Ye Mu listened, nodding. "Then that makes sense."

"What?"

Ye Mu said, "I just asked Lin Zhizhao, asked how he saw my fate. He finally said he has the eye of heaven."

After that, she retold Lin Zhizhao's words.

Mo Linyuan frowned. "But according to this information, even if he really has this kind of eyes, he didn't learn his true skills, or else people wouldn't have accused him of being a liar. This kind of person, do you really want to bring him with us?"

Ye Mu nodded, her smile a little mysterious. "Think about it, if he can really see the black qi on people's bodies, he may be able to see the purple qi from the east*. And the hidden treasure in the place with good feng shui will surely accumulate qi. Having someone who can see qi, what's there to be hesitant about?"

Mo Linyuan listened but still stood on his ground. "But, what if he can only see death qi?"

Ye Mu said with a smile, "Then on the way, bring a feng shui master as a backup. Nowadays, an arrow fitted to the bowstring has no choice but to set off*. Setting off early is always better than setting off late."

Mo Linyuan nodded. National affairs and such could be given to the prime minister to handle. These few years, the relationship between Mo Linyuan and the prime minister has become better and better. If the matter isn't like what the outsider said, Mo Linyuan can kill him solely by using imperial authority. If he wanted to leave right now, the prime minister staying would definitely be suitable.

And it didn't matter whether Lin Zhizhao's words were true or false, they also ought to set off. This treasure hunt had been delayed for so long. The longer the night, the more dreams there are*. It's better to fight a quick battle to settle a quick decision.

After three days of preparation, they could set off already. The entire troops were elites selected from Mo Linyuan's personal army. Although there were only five hundred people, every one of them was skillfully matched against ten.

The troops had continuously advanced toward the southwest, but it was interesting to say, the southwest had lofty ridges and towering mountains. It happened that it was where the three countries Zhao Country, Mo Country and Yue Country met. So after Mo Linyuan and Ye Mu discussed, to keep low-profile during the journey, all of them changed into plain and simple clothes, pretending to be ordinary merchants going to the southwest mountains.

The mountains here were extremely dense, villages were rare. There were places with primary forest, without trace of a human. Ye Mu and Mo Linyuan's party walked the long, arduous journey for ten days, and finally arrived inside the mountains.

Throughout the way, Lin Zhizhao and another feng shui master, heading toward the mountains, showed about the same direction.

So Mo Linyuan and the others went even deeper into the hinterland, but after they walked for three days, they suddenly discovered themselves that they got lost, because it was the same place, they walked here before already!

So the party had no choice but to stay and discuss a way to deal with the situation.

The leader Mo Linyuan was somewhat impatient and asked, “Are you saying that you all cannot differentiate the direction? Could it be that you want to leave me stranded here, unable to leave?"

The other feng shui master was an old man, he listened, he hurriedly kneeled down in reverence.

But Lin Zhizhao didn't, he smiled as he said, "Your Majesty, don't be impatient. All treasured objects aren't that easy for common people to get their hands on. I've been on the lookout for the weather these two days, and observed that natural white qi covers the top of our heads, leaving us stranded here. It's definitely because of it!"

Lin Zhizhao added, "Also, places with good feng shui are not that easy to find. In the middle of the year or month, they can create a natural barrier, not allowing outsiders to venture in, let alone that there are so many of us."

"So what are you saying?" Mo Linyuan asked, narrowing his eyes.

Lin Zhizhao said, "It's really easy, there are so many of us. What about dividing into small groups, to different directions? On one hand, this can get rid of this maze, on another hand, maybe the treasure's location can also be found earlier."

Mo Linyuan was about to refuse, but heard Lin Zhizhao quietly say, "Your Majesty might want to move a little faster. Once we get out, the treasure's location will surely be already exposed by an observant person's eyes. If Your Majesty can't act quickly, then the other two countries' people who receive the news will swarm over here like flies, then we'll be very idle*! And this place is even more mysterious, which can mean a greater possibility of the treasure to be here, isn't that right?”

His last sentence persuaded Mo Linyuan. The more strange and dangerous the place was, the more opportunities that followed. This aspect was not wrong.

So after discussing with Ye Mu, Mo Linyuan divided five hundred people into ten groups, and then from a central point, faced toward different directions to set out. If they still can go back to the original point like this, then that would be meeting evil!

Zi Xu opened the way in front. Wen Feng kept watch on Lin Zhizhao and the other feng shui master from behind. Mo Linyuan said to Ye Mu, "Looks like this Lin Zhizhao has some skills. Only, I'm getting more and more suspicious of him. Him doing this obviously wants to weaken the manpower on my side."

Ye Mu nodded. "Confront soldiers with generals and stem water with earth*. Also, his words are not wrong. We definitely don't have much time left, getting it done quickly is better."

Finally, after they walked for a day, at last they were out of the earlier difficult place. But at this moment, as that old feng shui master and Lin Zhizhao were pointing the way, they unexpectedly pointed toward two completely different directions.

The old feng shui master said, "Your Majesty, according to the mountain's trend, the possibility of the dragon's vein in the south is very big! So, this lowly one thinks we have to go to the south!"

But Lin Zhizhao's words were easier, "I see purple qi lingering on the west side, so I think, the treasure is definitely on the west side."

Ye Mu couldn't help from asking, "Didn't you say you can only see death qi?"

Lin Zhizhao immediately smiled. "That's not true. Since I can see black qi, naturally I can see other qi. You have to believe me!"

So now what? They only brought fifty people. At this moment, do they need to split the group again into two directions?

Mo Linyuan and Ye Mu looked at each other, then they walked to one side.

Ye Mu said, "I think since he wants us to separate, maybe, there might be an ambush ahead, which is to target you!"

Mo Linyuan said, "Or maybe they want to target you. Do you think the treasure is really here?"

He was a little skeptical, the other side was holding a fake treasure that would cheat him.

Ye Mu nodded. She went closer to Mo Linyuan's ear, telling him, "After I arrived here, the reason why I'm very certain the treasure is here is because I thought of one thing. Do you still remember, on the original drawing fragment of the treasure, what color is used for some mountains?"

The original drawing fragment found from Zhao Yunqin and others' hands at that time, the original version of the City Boundary Map, the mountain was painted in crimson. That time, they thought it was because it was too old, the color changing from being weathered, but now looking around, the mountain's body bare, all of them are crimson!

Mo Linyuan didn't think Ye Mu would be this meticulous. "In other words, them wanting to harm us is one possibility, but they also have a high possibility of scoring a lucky hit?"

Ye Mu nodded. "Not eliminating this possibility. But if they know the treasure is here, and still bring us here, then that can only mean that the treasure has been taken away. The one waiting for us is a trap."

But they had already walked this far, going back was not possible. It didn't matter if there was someone scheming, or it really was the treasure, they should figure out the truth of the situation first.

Mo Linyuan was naturally cautious. On the surface he brought so many people, but long before he came here, he had already sent someone to come first, and after he came out, the army at the back would be ready at any time. It could be said, as long as he was careful, no matter what the people were conspiring, they weren't afraid.

So, the two discussed for a while. Considering the west and south of the tallest mountain as the last destination, one of them would go west, the other would go south, each for a day. If they didn't find any clue, then they would deviate from their direction and go to the tallest mountain to meet. If they found anything, they would use fireworks to signal.

Relying on her skillful martial arts, Ye Mu requested to walk together with Lin Zhizhao. Mo Linyuan was uneasy, and sent Wen Feng to follow her.

Afterward, the group separated into two directions, advancing toward different directions.

Only after Ye Mu saw Mo Linyuan off did she say to Lin Zhizhao, "I'm trusting you like this, you must not be wrong!"

Her words carried double meaning, but Lin Zhizhao didn't hear it differently. He revealed his sweet dimples in a smile, nodding. "Ye-xiaojie, don't worry, you'll find that walking with me is the right decision!"

At this moment, aside from Lin Zhizhao and Wen Feng at her side, there were still ten people following them. They started to go to the west. At this moment the sky flashed with lightning, and suddenly it was raining.

When it was night, the rain became heavier, they had no choice but to look for a shelter from the rain. Wen Feng and the other ten people hurriedly cut down trees, constructing a very simple shelter. Tonight, it seemed that there was no place to sleep, trees were everywhere, so they may not be able to find a cave.

They lit a campfire, drying their clothes. But seeing the heavy rain, Ye Mu thought deeply.

At this moment, a wine sack was passed over. She turned her head and saw Lin Zhizhao's pair of bright eyes.

"Although you are amazing, you should still drink some wine to get rid of the cold!"

"No," Ye Mu immediately refused. "Travelling outside, I never drink wine. I advise you not to drink either because drinking wine can mess up situations."

But Lin Zhizhao didn't listen to the advice at all, he still raised his head to drink the wine, with flame reflecting in his clear eyes.

"Always maintaining a clear head is boring. You're also not a soldier, why be so harsh to yourself?"

Ye Mu didn't continue this topic, only asked, "Approximately how much longer will we find it?"

Asking this question, she thought the other party would give an ambiguous reply. She didn't expect Lin Zhizhao to be straightforward this time. "If there are no unforeseen situations, then tomorrow. I have a premonition we're already very close."

"Is that so?" Ye Mu couldn't hear her tone. Looking at the heavy rain outside, she felt somewhat wistful. "Feels it's been a long time seeing such a heavy rain."

She only randomly sighed, but who would have thought Lin Zhizhao would fix his gaze on the night rain, and, with a smile that was not quite a smile, said, "Yeah, whenever there's a heavy rain, there'll surely be panic. Who knows what's concealed behind this rain?"

Ye Mu shook her head. "I don't understand what you're saying, I only think that heavy rain can wash away a lot of marks." For example, she and Mo Linyuan had discussed to leave marks on the way.

The next day, Ye Mu found that the marks she left had washed away as expected. She felt uneasy, but she already came to this point, so she could only continue forward.

On the way, she noticed that the road Lin Zhizhao pointed to was gradually deviating from the west, and rather, going closer toward the south. Lastly, she noticed from Lin Zhizhao's direction, she surprisingly arrived earlier at the foot of the big mountain she and Mo Linyuan had discussed yesterday. She couldn't help but ask, "Don't you think you should tell me, if the treasure can be at the summit of the mountain?"

Lin Zhizhao asked with a smile, "Why is it not possible? This mountain right in front of my eyes is lingering with purple qi. Since you've come, why not go and have a look?"

Ye Mu felt this was a trap even more, but she still went with it. After she left a mark at the foot of the mountain, she immediately brought the people to go up the mountain. This mountain was often precipitous, they climbed all the way, the walk slow.

In their walk for half a day, only two-thirds of the walk, Ye Mu was already impatient.

But Lin Zhizhao suddenly pointed to a direction, you look over there!

Ye Mu turned, but didn't see anything. She brought people to carefully check, and discovered that an extremely enormous door unexpectedly appeared in front of her!

That door was concealed among the trees, and half was buried under the ground. It seemed that there was no trace of it ever being excavated.

This made Ye Mu shocked! Could it be, this is really the treasure's entrance? It was this easy for her to find it?

She became even more uncertain, but Lin Zhizhao laughed. "See, I didn't lie to you! In my eyes, the purple qi here is most dense! It's definitely the treasure's entrance! All along the way, haven't you wrongly blamed me?"

He feigned sadness as he said, "I feel that you are always suspicious of me!"

Ye Mu was very shocked, she walked to the front of the door to have a look, and discovered this door opened facing the outside. But half of it was buried in the ground, and the plants surrounding the door were thick. It was very clear, no one has ever opened this door.

Could it be that Lin Zhizhao really didn't deceive her, and because he could see the invisible qi, it was really easy to find this place?

Having this kind of suspicion, Ye Mu did not light up the fireworks rashly. She only had people dig the place up, and see what would be behind the doors after it opened.

The ten people simultaneously began to work.

The door was not far from the summit of the mountain, nestling close to the mountain's surface. It towered aloft facing the sky in a tilt of sixty-five degrees, its age appearing to be very old.

When they cleared away the remaining one side, a sentence was written on both sides of the door.

"Forget this world* to live."

"Enter the door to face death!"

After Ye Mu looked, she held out her hands to try push the door, while Lin Zhizhao was on one side, being watched by Wen Feng alone.

Ye Mu pushed, and discovered that it indeed couldn't be pushed. This door needed to be pulled out. She was disconcerted as this door did not have any handle. If they wanted to pull it, it would still not be easy to pull.

"All of you move back!"

She suddenly opened her mouth and the others around her hurriedly backed away. Then, she placed both hands on the stone door and used her internal energy in one breath!

Having spent a lot of her strength, finally, the door that most likely weighed a thousand jin* was slowly torn open!

Lin Zhizhao was surprised. He originally thought, just this door alone would most likely be a long struggle. He already knew that Ye Mu was impressive, but he didn't think she would be this impressive!

After the door opened, someone immediately jammed a boulder on the door, lest it closed again because of gravity. After all, this door was slightly slanted toward the sky.

Ye Mu did not rashly enter because when the door opened, a horrifyingly rotten smell wafted out from inside. There shouldn't be a mechanism inside, right?

The door is open now, but who's going down to check?

Everyone wanted to go down together with Ye Mu, but Ye Mu said, "I'll go down with Lin Zhizhao, all of you wait up here."

Wen Feng was rather anxious. "No, Ye-xiaojie, His Majesty had me come to protect you!"

But Ye Mu had already made up her mind. "It's alright, I'll feel at ease if you stay up. I'll only take a glimpse inside, to confirm for a while. If I don't come up after one shichen, send someone to go down to find me. If we still don't go out after three shichen, set off the fireworks."

1 shichen = 2 hours

Wen Feng thought, indeed, the people staying above are also important. Thinking it over, only himself was the most suitable, so he could only nod. "Alright then. Be careful, Ye-xiaojie."

Lin Zhizhao said with a long face, "I don't want to? I'm afraid of the dark, I don't want to go down."

But Ye Mu didn't give him the chance, immediately pulling him straight down.

Through the stone door was a long paved tunnel that looked like a big hole of pitch blackness. It was as if it could swallow up a person.

Ye Mu and Lin Zhizhao didn't walk for long to realize that the sides of the tunnel were all dry skeletons. These people should be the craftsmen who renovated this place at that time, and lest they talked about the place outside, they were deliberately sealed here.

Thinking about it, it was really pitiful.

Ye Mu had grabbed Lin Zhizhao to go down, but LinZhao had been wailing all the way!

"Ye-xiaojie, I've already brought you here, so why did you also have to bring me down! I'm really afraid of ghosts!"

Ye Mu chuckled. "A feng shui master who's afraid of ghosts, do you think it makes sense?"

Lin Zhizhao was silent, and then groaned. "Let go of my collar, I'll walk by myself!"

Ye Mu let go of him.

The two followed the path going downward, the bluestone steps thick with stone powder. Ye Mu carefully observed, and found that besides them, there was no trace of anyone ever coming here.

Because none of them were speaking, only their footsteps were heard in the tunnel. But at this moment, Lin Zhizhao said, "Ye-xiaojie, have I ever told you, you were born to help Mo Linyuan?"

Ye Mu walked ahead without looking back. After the tediously long paved tunnel was a sloping path going downward. She said, "What are you suddenly saying this for?"

Dismayed, she recalled the silent monk again.

Lin Zhizhao smiled as he said, "Look at you, after finding this place, obviously you could have waited for Mo Linyuan to come with you, but instead you came down first. Why, even when you felt strange, did you come down first to check? What good will this do? Is it because Mo Linyuan promised you to be the empress?"

Ye Mu didn't speak, and then Lin Zhizhao continued to chatter. "That definitely is the case. You're a powerless orphan. If you want to take the empress' position, you can only gain Mo Linyuan's favor. You're wholeheartedly very strong, so Mo Linyuan dotes on you. You two mutually benefit each other, but in fact it's actually a relationship between a superior and a subordinate. You were born to help, while he's destined to achieve great things!"

"Are you done talking?" Ye Mu asked as she walked without looking back.

Lin Zhizhao proudly smiled. "Have I exposed you to the fact that you're now shamed into anger?"

Ye Mu shook her head. "You're saying, me and Mo Linyuan are a couple deeply in love just because we're using each other. Is that right?"

"Is that not right?" Lin Zhizhao had a delicate smile. "I've noticed, you're still a virgin until now, and also, the way you and Mo Linyuan speak is really similar to that of a soldier and a general. What else can I say?"

Ye Mu became silent. She doesn't understand, why does everyone not see them in a good way? Is it really because she has no emotion?

Ye Mu felt it wasn't Mo Linyuan's problem. After all, Mo Linyuan was very provocative.

She paused. "Even if I say I like him now, you won't believe me."

Lin Zhizhao curled his lips in disbelief. "Look at your attitude, where does it show that you like him? There's not even the least bit of bashfulness. You're only loyal to him, that's all."

Ye Mu suddenly became defensive. "A person is only willing to hold onto his own beliefs, so, since that's what you're thinking, I won't say anything else."

Ye Mu spoke while continuing walking ahead. Her face did not show any sign of embarrassment or anger; it was indifferent, an expression that was completely beyond her age.

Lin Zhizhao was rather uncontented as he ran to catch up to her.

"Say, if you're down here and haven't come out for a long time, will Mo Linyuan come down to find you?"

Ye Mu nodded with absolute certainty. "He will."

Lin Zhizhao continued, "What if he encountered a more important matter? Say the treasure is not here, and then he discovers the real treasure, do you think he'll cast away the treasure and come save you first?"

Ye Mu still nodded. "Yes."

Her 'stubbornness" made Lin Zhizhao rather irritated. His eyes indescribably flashed with anger as he coldly said, "Maybe all women are as stupid as you, so blind and confident! But you're really loyal to him!"

But at this moment, Ye Mu pulled him a little closer.

Lin Zhizhao was rather frustrated. "What are you doing?!"

Ye Mu pulled him while continuing to walk, voice as calm as before, "Listen carefully."

"Listen to what?!"

"There isn't only the sound of both our footsteps here."

When Ye Mu finished talking, Lin Zhizhao's back inexplicably felt cold. And then, he heard something strange behind him, and that sound was as if somebody was hauling a heavy object while walking!

No way, is there really a ghost?!

He clutched Ye Mu's sleeve tightly and looked at her motionlessly.

"You, you you are not scared?"

Ye Mu calmly looked ahead, smiling as she said, "Not scared. This world doesn't have ghosts. If there are, they're unknown."

As a commando, they couldn't believe those supernatural beings. Even if she encountered it now, she would believe it was the result of the loopholes of time and space.

Seeing Ye Mu undeterred, Lin Zhizhao was convinced. The continuous sound behind him was neither near nor far, its walking pace slow. And then he carefully listened again, discovered that the sound had become very different. He wanted to turn his head to look but didn't have the guts to. After such a while, his vest was already damp with cold sweat.

He walked rigidly while stiffly pulling Ye Mu.

"You go turn and look! Look back! I—I don't dare!"

Ye Mu snorted a laugh. She looked at Lin Zhizhao. "Are you really a feng shui master and not a liar?"

Lin Zhizhao hastily said, "I'm a liar who relies on the eye of heaven to eat and drink, what skills do I have! You you you you look back!"

Seeing him this terrified, Ye Mu found it rather funny.

"Then I'll look back."

"Yes, tell me after you see it!"

Ye Mu smiled, and then turned her head. Suddenly! Her eyes widened!

Seeing Ye Mu not speaking for a long while, Lin Zhizhao panicked. He didn't dare to turn around even more, pulling Ye Mu's shirt. "What happened? Tell me!"

He pulled a few times, but Ye Mu still didn't move. Instead, with a shocked voice said, "Don't look back!"

Her voice scared Lin Zhizhao and he wanted to run away at once, but Ye Mu firmly clutched him. He couldn't run!

"So—so what is it?"

The sound still continued in his ears, the hairs on his body stood, the luminous pearl in his hands was clutched even tighter!

"There's a person's shadow." Ye Mu's trembling voice reached his ears. "The shackles in his feet are in his hands, holding a chicken."

"Chicken?!"

"Yes. Speaking of it makes me hungry."

Ye Mu's tone suddenly lightened. Lin Zhizhao abruptly turned his head, and saw that there was nothing behind him. There was only the sound of footsteps that continued. Angry, he shoved Ye Mu hard. "You purposely scared me!!"

Ye Mu faintly smiled. "You don't have to be so agitated. We just came in and you're already frightened, will you still go to the path at the back?"

Lin Zhizhao turned around to go. "You go yourself! I want to go up!"

Ye Mu's faint voice rang out, "If you want to go up, then go up. Anyway, we don't know what's the sound coming from behind us. We'll part here."

Lin Zhizhao suddenly became alarmed. Even if he dies, he still doesn't want to go back alone, especially since that strange sound is still behind him.

"Wh-what's the matter with you?" Lin Zhizhao pulled Ye Mu's sleeve as he followed her to walk while looking back from time to time. "That strange sound, where does it come from?"

Ye Mu calmly said, "Maybe it's some kind of a mechanism. When it's touched, it gives out this sort of sound to scare certain cowards."

Lin Zhizhao was both confident and doubtful, and as before kept looking behind.

Ye Mu suddenly laughed. "You don't have to keep looking back. You're not scared that when you look back there'll suddenly be the face of a female ghost in front of you?"

"Ah!"

Lin Zhizhao suddenly screamed and hugged Ye Mu tightly! And Ye Mu immediately lifted him away. Looking at his pale round face, she was puzzled.  "You're heavy! I'm only 14, do you not feel ashamed seeking protection from me?"

Lin Zhizhao indignantly said, "Then why did you have to scare me?!"

Ye Mu indifferently said, "It's only two of us here. Who do I talk to if not you? And how would I know you're easily scared? Can't I even joke around?"

Lin Zhizhao suddenly became dumbfounded!

He grabbed Ye Mu's sleeve and continued to walk with her. Not long after, the strange sound became further away, similar to what Ye Mu said. Maybe it was a small mechanism specially to scare intruders.

At this moment, they arrived in a big stone chamber. An enormous map was drawn on the stone chamber. This map drawing was extremely complex, similar to a maze. She scrutunized it for a while, and then Lin Zhizhao pulled Ye Mu a few times. "Hurry, let's go back after you're done looking!"

Ye Mu only walked ahead. "This place doesn't look like the treasure's place."

Lin Zhizhao's complexion changed. "Are you doubting my ability? Maybe the treasure is still way below?"

Ye Mu couldn't disagree. "At this rate, in a few hours I can't be certain if there is a treasure below."

Lin Zhizhao couldn't help but say, "Didn't you say Mo Linyuan really likes you? If you don't go up, he'll definitely come down to save you."

Ye Mu didn't say a word.

But Lin Zhizhao seemed to get interested. "Or are you worried that the people above will walk away for another important matter and Mo Linyuan won't come save you?"

Ye Mu frowned. "You seem to really want to see my disappointment? Whether Mo Linyuan comes down to find me or not, you think I'll wait for the outcome?"

"I—I didn't say that?"

Ye Mu stepped closer to him. "Or did something similar happen before and someone abandoned you and ran away, so you brought up this sort of embitterment?"

"Nonsense!" Lin Zhizhao's expression suddenly changed. But at this moment, something was rolling and rumbling toward their path!

"Not good, it's a rolling stone!" Ye Mu instantly knew it was the common type of trap. She hurriedly grabbed Lin Zhizhao and ran ahead, more and more forks appearing before them. But the rumbles of the rolling stone were growing nearer and nearer!

In the end, Ye Mu pulled Lin Zhizhao into a fork. Behind them, a gigantic stone ball rumbled away.

Ye Mu said once more, "The terrain here is so complex, but I've seen nothing after being inside for a long time. So this place is definitely a trap, it's definitely not the treasure's place! What's more, this place is completely different from the one marked on the City Boundary Map!"

Lin Zhizhao panted heavily. "Maybe it's the City Boundary Map that lied to you! Who'd specially leave a map after leaving behind a treasure!"

Ye Mu faintly smiled. "What you're saying also sounds reasonable. So you're saying, we should go on?"

Lin Zhizhao nodded. "We've come this far. Do we still have a way back?"

Ye Mu looked at him deeply, continuing forward with him. Her appearance was as calm as before, and Lin Zhizhao's pace gradually became slower.

Ye Mu said with a smile, "If this is a trap, who do you think will be at an advantage in the end?"

Lin Zhizhao was dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," Ye Mu began, "I'm suspecting this place is definitely not for the treasure. It's a very dangerous place. Did you trick me to go down so Mo Linyuan will also be tricked to go down? Or a trap is also ready for Mo Linyuan over there, and until then, he still has a chance to choose?"

Lin Zhizhao's complexion changed, suddenly retreating a few steps and stopped.

He used the wall to support his hand, and after a silent while, he said in a low voice, "If you knew, why did you still want to come down? You've doubted me since the beginning, and now, why did you want to come down?"

Ye Mu sighed looking at him. "If I start doubting then I doubt, but I was also hoping that what you're saying is true. Unfortunately, you disappointed me."

Lin Zhizhao's complexion changed, and then in a cold voice said, "No, you just think too highly of yourself. You think you won't be scared of anything if you excel in martial arts? The path you took downward changed early, you can't go back, you'll be trapped here underground for all your life! And I—"

He exerted a strength in his hand. "I'm not accompanying you here!"

After saying that, he pressed down a mechanism, and stone bars suddenly swooped down, separating Ye Mu and him.

"Take your time enjoying the smell of death in this maze."

Lin Zhizhao suddenly opened a stone door beside him. Before going in, he coldly smiled. "Maybe Mo Linyuan won't really come down to save you?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
667 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
224K 6.3K 16
Lee Soohyun was known as a shameless flirt among her colleagues and friends. Although she was a virgin, she took herself to be the one who'd be eatin...
1.1K 43 42
Book 2 of Stolen HER I'm usually brutally honest. I don't like to sugar coat shit or beat around the bush. But this time, I couldn't want to run furt...