š—œ š—Ŗš—®š—»š—»š—® š—„š˜‚š—¶š—» š—¢š˜‚š—æ...

By Bi-toxic

"š—œ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚". "š—”š—¼ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼?". "š—”š—°š˜š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜†, š—³š˜‚š—¹š—¹ š—µš—¼š—ŗš—¼......". š—š—®š˜†š˜€š—¼š—» š—®š—»š—± š—–š—¼... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS āœØ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX

Epilogue

6.6K 204 49
By Bi-toxic

Four years later.

Jayson stared at his watch for the umpteenth time while he tapped his finger on the steering wheel, as he waited for his boyfriend. Cole flight had landed about twenty minutes ago, which meant he should have been out of the airport by now, but he wasn't.

After the two boys had graduated from college, they had to part ways shortly after, since Cole got a job at LA after working most of his internship there, while Jayson still stayed in New York and worked.

Jayson got out of his car and subconsciously smiled when he spotted Cole. Jayson got a perfect view of his boyfriend's side profile, who didn't notice that he was being watched, the blonde's eyes were everywhere as he looked for Jayson not knowing the person he searched for was literally a few steps away from him.

Jayson's smile grew wider when he saw the frustrated look on Cole's face as he took out his phone, dialed a number and place his phone at his ear. After a few seconds Jayson's phone rang in his pocket.

The brunette pulled his phone out and answered the call as he leaned on his car. "Yes?"

"Are you at the airport?" Cole asked.

"Yes darling, I've been here for about an hour." Jayson answered as he watched in amusement how Cole looked in all the wrong directions.

"Why can't I see you then?" Cole asked frustratedly as he put his free hand in his pocket.

"Cause you're not looking." Jayson chuckled, his eyes still glued to his boyfriend.

"You're fucking with me aren't you?" Cole chuckled before he turned again looking carefully around his surroundings, and then he spotted Jayson not so far from where he was standing.

"Asshole." Cole muttered before he hung up and walked towards his boyfriend, pulling his suitcase with him.

Jayson walked towards Cole, closing the distance between them. The two boys embraced each other in a tight hug, Jayson pulled away slightly placing a peck on the blonde's left cheek, then his forehead and his other cheek before he leaned in a placed a soft kiss on Cole's lips.

Cole laughed softly as he returned the kiss, his arms wrapping around Jayson's neck, both their lips moved slowly and gently against each other, the past year had felt like hell without them being in each other's arms.

"Why didn't you just walk up to me instead of making me look for you like an idiot without eyes?" Cole scowled as he playfully slapped Jayson's upper arm.

"It was entertaining." Jayson shrugged and gave a smile making Cole roll his eyes before placing a hand on his hips.

Jayson helped Cole with his bags and the two set off, it was about a forty-five minutes drive and it was mostly spent with Cole talking about his stay in LA.

"So my parents are still in Peru for vacation so the house is pretty much empty." Cole spoke. "Oh and I talked with my director about working at the branch in New York, so after we're done here we can go straight back to New York." Cole added.

"That's great, at least we won't be apart anymore." Jayson said with a smirk as he turned to a corner.

"Yeah..." Cole felt his heart flutter at the thought of living with Jayson again, he let out a sigh and looked out the window. "Alot has changed since we left."

"Hmm." Jayson hummed in response.

Cole frowned in confusion as Jayson took another turn into yet another street that lead straight to a small park in the middle of town, one where Jayson and Cole always came to play when they were kids.

"Where are we going?" Cole muttered, still confused as Jayson pulled to a stop and unbuckled his seatbelt before he turned to look at Cole.

"I thought we'd make a stop here, seeing as we won't be staying long. For memories sake." Jayson explained as he got out of the car followed by Cole.

Cole walked side by side with Jayson, a wave of nostalgia hit him as he took in the sight of gazebo that sat in the middle of the park. A smile formed on his face as he moved closer to the structure and climbed the steps of the gazebo, and Jayson followed closely behind.

Cole looked around at the open roof, noticing the crystals hanging from the leaves overhead. The marble stretched about thirteen feet in diameter as vines wound around the beams and railings, with tiny bulbs decorating it, the panels to prevent sun and rain from coming in where gone so you could see the trees.

"You remember when we used to come here?" Jayson asked as he stepped behind Cole and placed both hands on the blonde's shoulders, and rubbed down to his arms.

"How could I forget?" Cole laughed softly as the memories of when he and Jayson were little flooded his head. "Back in middle school, we'd come here everytime we closed and just....play."

A smile played on Jayson's lips at his boyfriend's words, he pulled away and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Cole looked at the inside of the foundation, the jingles in the trees from the crystals rustling in the wind, the blonde was so lost in thought he didn't notice Jayson go on one of his knees.

Jayson cleared his throat, making Cole turn to look at him, the blonde's eyes widened slightly as he saw Jayson on his knee with a small ruby box in his hand.

A few gasps left the people that sat a few feet away from the gazebo.

Tears blurred Cole's vision as Jayson opened the box and looked up at him with a smile. "It's crazy how I wrote a whole speech about this, but can't seem to remember anything now." Jayson said with a chuckle.

Cole shook his head and covered his mouth with his hand, stopping the sob that almost left him. He knelt down in front of Jayson and blonde took his face in his hands, as they stared into each other's eyes, their noses touching.

"I don't give a shit about some dumb speech." Jayson chuckled at Cole's words as he moved his free hand up and used the pad of his thumb to wipe a stray tear away from Cole's cheek.

"Jay...you could throw a ring box at my face and I would gladly pick it up and wear it." Cole whispered, as another tear fell from his eyes. "So yes, I am marrying you."

"And they said romance is dead." Jayson laughed as took out the gold ring and slipped it onto Cole's finger. The blonde started to laugh as Jayson kissed his tears before pulling him in for a kiss.

A few cheers went off around them as the boys pulled away laughing. "I love you." Cole said.

"I love you too, always and forever." Jayson whispered softly and placed a chaste kiss on Cole's cheek.

"Can we have kids?"

"What..?"

THE END

AND CUT!
THAT'S A WRAP FOLKS.

I honestly apologize for how long this took to publish, I don't even have any excuses I'm just sorry 😭

This book has been a major rollercoaster from the very beginning. My feelings about it has gone from..

"OMG it's good, it's great." to "This, this is trash and I hate it."

And I want to thank you all for your support from the beginning to where we are now♥︎♥︎.

I'll be publishing a few more bonus chapters, and in the bonus chapter I'll include a little side story of Jamie and Ryan.

Sadly they aren't getting their own book.... BUTT

I am currently writing a new book and I'll start publishing that one after I've officially and completely finished with this book.

Thank you all again. I've been able to grow and learn alot, from the mistakes I've made while I wrote this book, some of you dropped your inputs and corrections and I am extremely grateful for that 💋☆♥︎♥︎☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3M 118K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
186K 9.4K 95
š‘«š’†š’‡š’Šš’š’Šš’•š’Šš’š’: (š’.) š‘»š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’š’š’• š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’Žš’†š’š’•š’Šš’š’š’†š’… š’š’“ š’Žš’‚š’…š’† š’‘š’–š’ƒš’š’Šš’„ --š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’ƒš’†š’•š’•š’†š’“ š’š’†š’‡š’• š’–š’š’”ļæ½...
407K 22.2K 39
š‡šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š šØšØš š­šØ š›šž š­š«š®šž. š„šÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢š§š  š²šØš® šžšÆšžš« š°ššš§š­šžš. š‡šž š¦ššššž š„š¢šŸšž šŸšžšžš„ š„š¢š¤šž šš šŸššš¢...
474K 23.7K 101
š‘«š’†š’‡š’Šš’š’Šš’•š’Šš’š’: (š’—.) š‘»š’‰š’† š’š’—š’†š’“š’˜š’‰š’†š’š’Žš’Šš’š’ˆ š’ˆš’–š’•-š’“š’–š’”š’‰ š’š’‡ š’†š’–š’‘š’‰š’š’“š’Šš’‚ š’†š’™š’„š’š’–š’”š’Šš’—š’† š’•š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆļæ½...