𝐌𝐘 π’π€π•πˆπŽπ”π‘ | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

By avkjmn

[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

25

2.8K 97 8
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes :) (double update)

-2 days later~

"Bo-ss... Bo-... Boss we a-re att-acked" min-seok barged into jungkook's home office while panting hard from all the running he did to reach jungkook's home office.

"Where are others" jungkook asked in a clam tone like he is just waiting for something like this.

"Boss, everyone is still asleep--- min-seok words got cut off because of the gunshot noises.

" ah, I was not in mood today and here now I have to deal with them" jungkook said while rubbing his forehead.

On the other hand, everyone got up because of the continues gunshot noises that break their precious sleep.

Everyone run to jungkook's office room except taehyung.

"Kook, what's going on" Namjoon asked while holding Jin's hand.

"They're here" jungkook replied.

"Okay, then let's go. We have to finish this soon. I'm not in mood to fight with those shits whole night." Yoongi said while cracking his neck and rubbing his knuckles.

"Where's taehyung" jungkook asked when he didn't saw taehyung with his hyungs.

"I'll go and check on him" Jin said while already going out of the room.

"Where is Lee, min?" Jungkook asked min-seok.

"Boss, he is with others fighting with the other party" min-seok replied.

"Get your weapons" jungkook ordered and everyone left from the room leaving him alone in the room.

Jungkook grabbed his guns from his drawer and put one on his back and other in his hands.

There are gunshot noises echoing everywhere around the whole mansion, sound of breaking the window glasses Making taehyung to cower away from everything. He curled himself into a ball while hiding under his covers. He was already awake because of the nightmare he saw about his fake parents and when the gunshot surround everywhere the remember the day when he got kidnapped.

Bang*

With a loud bang, Jin entered in taehyung's room while panting. He got worried for taehyung when he saw younger hiding under his covers while whimpering.

"Taebear" Jin Called tae who was still his his face in covers. Jin walked closer to the bed softly removing the cover from taehyung's face who flinched badly in response.

"Shusshhh, I'm here. Don't worry everything will be alright." Jin softly spoke while sitting on bed scouting closer to taehyung to hold him in his arms.

Taehyung trembled in Jin's arms while mumbling incoherent words.

"Jung-kook... J-ung kook... Kook" taehyung kept saying jungkook's name while being still in Jin's arms.

"He will be here soon just don't panic tae" Jin said softly trying to make taehyung stable.

"H-yung... T-ake me to ko-okie plea-se-" taehyung plead while tears ran down his cheeks.

"I can't take you to him tae please understand. You have to be strong. Now stop crying he will be back soon" Jin said while backing away from the hug.

Bang*

Bang*

The glass broke with a loud thud making taehyung flinch badly body trembling slightly in fear.

Someone shot multiple times on the windows that the glasses broke making Jin hold taehyung tightly.

"We can't stay here anymore, let's go from here" Jin while Standing up and gesturing taehyung to do the same.

The quietly left the room with Jin hiding taehyung behind him and holding a knife in hand for their safety.

On the other hand, the whole living room became a mess. Bulky man's fighting with each other. Everywhere broken glasses laid on the floor and blood flow down the man's who are laying dead on the cold floor.

Jungkook fight with two bulky man's while twisting their arms and kicking hard on their knees and at last shooting them right on their forehead in the middle a perfect spot.

Namjoon and Yoongi doing their job impressively by taking down the man's of other party one by one easily.

And Jimin, who got stabbed in his back because he was already fighting with two in front of him that he didn't notice someone stabbed him from back suddenly. Yoongi quickly came to him for rescue. Yoongi killed those man's mercilessly who were fighting with Jimin earlier. Yoongi scolded Jimin for not paying attention in which Jimin just blush while holding his waist in this situation he just blushed. 😭

Forgetting his pain Jimin killed everyone who came to fight with him. There was a whole war going on when the loud scream of taehyung make them stop in their spot.

J-jungkookkkk-

There stood taehyung with Matteo who is holding a knife over his neck.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in pure anger looking at his angel who is looking at him with tears in his eyes.

This is not what I planned, jungkook thought.

"Jeon, dì ai tuoi uomini di abbassare le armi e inginocchiarsi velocemente" (Jeon tell your man's to drop their weapons and kneel down quickly)

Everyone look at Matteo in confusion because they didn't understand what he said expect jungkook, who gritted his teeth in anger because of matteo's shitty order.

"e pensi che ascolterò le tue stronzate" (and you think I will listen to your bullshit)

Everyone just looked at Matteo and jungkook trying to understand what they're talking.

"oh jeon non hai altra scelta che ascoltare quello che ho detto perché la vita del tuo prezioso marito è nelle mie mani" ( oh Jeon you don't have any option other than to listen to what I say because your precious husband's life is in my hands.

First jungkook have to save taehyung before doing something.

"Everyone drop your weapons and kneel down" jungkook command while the other gasped looked at him in confusion.

"Just do what I said for now" jungkook said again watching everyone dropping their guns, knives and kneeled down slowly.

"vedi ora lascialo" (see now leave him) jungkook said while dropping his own gun on the floor as a sign that he surrendered.

"buona mossa giovanni" ( good move Jeon) Matteo said while coming down the stairs with taehyung whom he is dragging with him.

"ora voglio che tu porti Kim Eun-ji" ( now I want you to bring Kim Eun-ji) Matteo said while sitting down on the couch with taehyung sitting close to his legs on the floor.

Jungkook watched everything with a clam expression. He doesn't want to launch at Matteo this instant so he calmed down for now.

"Bring eun-ji" jungkook ordered to Lee who complied to him and left to bring eun-ji with him.

___________________________________________________

What do you guys think about Kim brothers? Are they really dead?

And about eun-ji, why did jungkook didn't killed her that day?

who is Matteo and why he's attacking on jungkook? And why he wants eun-ji?

-Mimi

Namkook 😭❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 7.5K 19
After the girl he was supposed to Marry in a week was found to be cheating on him, Kim Taehyung decided to cancel the wedding, but to keep alliance w...
903K 36.8K 52
When Jungkook's Alpha groom back out from their marriage on the wedding day, Jungkook is forced to accept a marriage with groom's lost younger brothe...
5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...
126K 7.7K 19
There is nothing extra in her ordinary life. But what will happen when devil himself makes an entry in her ordinary life to make it extraordinary. __...