Irondad Spiderson + Avenger F...

Von AddictedtoMCU

Yeah, we need more of these SO I am now contributing! Will include: Baby Pete FLUFF FOR DAYS maybe SOME angst... Mehr

Idiots and Movies
Buildings.
Field Trips *shudder*
Replaced *Whump/angst*
One of the other outcomes (part one)
One of the other outcomes (part two)
One of the other outcomes (part three)
Spider-Man's afraid of the dark?
Livestream gone wrong
Partnered
Lost Peter
Peter learning to drive with Mr Stark!
When Tony met Peter for the first time
Baby Pete: Part 1
Baby Pete - Part 2
The little things
The kid's been through it
Hydra.
A/N ~Edited~
A/N Part 2 ~Edited~

Peter speaks what?! Since when?!

355 16 1
Von AddictedtoMCU

Prompt: Peter surprises people when he speaks Italian, Spanish, French, and Russian

(plain Italics is Italian, italic+bold is french, bold+underlined is Spanish, and plain underlined is Russian, lastly, italics+bold+underlined is gaelic)

Third Person POV:

It's no surprise that Peter is a straight-A student, except for English, nobody talks about English.

He's amazing at the sciences, physics and chemistry are easy for him despite taking advanced courses. History is interesting to him, so he does his best to do well. Of course, it helped knowing two people who literally walked out of time, Bucky Barnes and Captain Steve Rogers. English is the only subject where he somewhat lacked concentration. He doesn't have a love for it, though he still tries to do well. It is difficult at times when patrolling the streets of Queens sounds better, or having lab nights with Mr. Stark that always end with pizza and a movie marathon with the rest of the Avengers.

One of the subjects he takes in school is Spanish. An easy course for him since he started learning with Mr. Delmar when he was younger.

So when report cards came in for the semester, Peter didn't think much of it. He walked to the Avengers kitchen island, sat on the stool with a sandwich from Delmars, and skimmed through the comments left by the teachers. After he was done eating he simply left the paper on the island and went to go find his mentor.

"Hey, Mr. Stark!" Peter enters the lab, full of his usual enthusiasm.
"Hey, Kid! Listen, there's something I've been meaning to run by you for the suit. I thought up the blueprints a few hours ago but the idea is basically to add a feature to droney so that you're able to attach a tracker to whoever you want to follow. Maybe we could even attach a mic to it so you'd able to get some sort of feedback information from it, what do you think?" Mr. Stark's quick greeting often turned into ramblings about his latest ideas, not that Peter minded.
"Yeah, I think that would be more useful than having to leave my phone in order to track the enemy like I had to do that one time with the Vulture. NOT fun." Peter laughed, shaking his head. Tony nodded his head in agreement and then simply got to work on the blueprints.

----Time Skip----

A few hours went by, not that the two noticed, until Pepper walked into the minefield that the lab had become.
"Hey Peter, your report card was on the table." Peter looked up, eyes wide. He had forgotten about that. "I didn't know you were taking Spanish?" The phrase was posed more as a question.
"Oh, yeah. I've been taking Spanish since freshman year. It's pretty easy, but Mr. Delmar helps out when I get stuck. Or for a project. Also talking to him helps with whatever I learned during the school year so I can practice over the summer and stuff." Peter looks up with a sheepish smile. "Sorry for not telling you that grades came out, Pepper." Tony found that to be the perfect time to butt into the conversation.
"Why is she Pepper and I'm still Mr. Stark?" He asked with a pout.
"Easy, because she asked. Also because she's scary." Pepper just laughed warmly at that, but the two knew not to get her mad.

(A/N: Now the following are the Avengers and Pepper finding out about the languages Peter can speak. Nov. 13 me: HEYYYY GUESS WHO'S BACK AND LOVES PAST ME FOR THIS SLIGHT REMINDER OF WHAT I WAS WRITING!!!!! I wrote this in July but never finished since I was traveling abroad )

There were times now that Tony could think of it when Peter mumbled something he couldn't understand under his breath in the lab. From then on Peter's mumbling to himself in Spanish became more and more frequent.

The Avengers soon learned about Peter's ability to speak Spanish when they walked in on him yelling something in Spanish and holding his foot. Nat laughed understanding what was going on. 

"Are you okay, Peter?" Nat asked after her laughter died down. Peter just grumbled unhappily and glared at the table leg in response making Nat chuckle a little more before leaving the room. The other Avengers just stood there for a moment before deciding that it was normal that their spider-kid suddenly knew Spanish damn near fluently.

Later that same month, the Avengers decided that Peter was ready to tag along with them on a small mission to a nearby Hydra base. It seemed like it was more of a storage unit and Shield wanted some of the classified information kept there.

Tony, Steve, and Thor stayed outside, defeating the waves of guards who were trying to pick a fight. Meanwhile, Clint, Nat, Bucky, and Peter snuck inside through a window and crept toward that main server unit.

"Well well well, isn't it the traitor and his sidekicks? Ward will be glad to know that you guys will be staying here a while, don't you think?" The guard by the server room snarled.

"Like hell we're staying with you... And tell Ward that we don't have time for slumber parties." Peter retorted before knocking the guy out. 

Nat, Bucky, and Clint stared at him stunned and Peter looked at them, "Well, are you coming or not?"

"Since when do you speak Russian?" Nat asked. Bucky added, "And how do you speak so fluently?" Clint just stared not knowing how to speak Russian. 

"Oh, uhm... I learned it a while ago. It wasn't too hard, but that might be because I just read the whole English-to-Russian dictionary so it isn't like I can actually read and write..." Peter responded shyly.

When all the Avengers met up on the quin jet after successfully retrieving the wanted files, Nat informed them that their little Cinnabon could speak fluent Russian in addition to Spanish.

---Time skip---

Two months after the mission with the Avengers, Peter was caught speaking yet ANOTHER language. This time, however, it seems Pepper knew.

Tony was casually walking down the hallway, trying to get to Pepper's office carrying armfuls of files he needed her help with. He stopped just outside the door trying to shift all the files so that he could open the door to Pepper's office when he heard laughter.

He heard Pepper and Peter, but they weren't speaking English. As far as he knew, they were speaking FRENCH. Tony knew that Pepper learned French growing up, but he had no idea that his kid could speak, somewhat hesitant, French!

"Peter, you're going to have to tell MJ at some point."
"No, Mom, I really don't. She's really cool and I'm scared that if I tell her that I like her then she'll get all weirded out and not want to be my friend! She's quiet enough as it is! I don't need to think I'm more of a weirdo than she already thinks I am!!"

Tony knocks on the door which swings open. He promptly drops all of his files to the floor.

"YOU SPEAK FRENCH TOO? HOW MANY OTHER LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?!" Tony asked, mouth hanging open.

Peter was about to respond when he got an idea. 

Knowing that Mr. Stark spoke Italian he decided to respond, "Well, I also speak fluent Italian because of May since she's half-Italian." Tony teared up a little not having heard the language being spoken since his mom died. Peter's eyes widened and thinking he had done something to make Mr. Stark upset quickly added, "I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I didn't mean to make you upset or anything!"

 "No, Peter, you didn't make me upset. In fact, I think we'll have to speak Italian more often, Bambino." Tony hugged Peter and Pepper smiled quietly asking FRIDAY to take a picture and send it to her phone.

---Time Skip--- (plain Italics is Italian, italic+bold is French, bold+underlined is Spanish, and plain underlined is Russian, lastly, italics+bold+underlined is Gaelic, in case you needed a reminder).

The last time the Avengers made any more discoveries about Peter's secret languages was when he became sick.

Peter had woken up with a blazing fever, head throbbing, nose stuffed, and throat itchy. He weakly tugged the duvet off his bed and wrapped it around himself before going to the Avengers' living room.

He shuffled in to find that all of them were there chatting with their breakfasts in their lap.

Tony was the first to notice him and see how visibly sick he looked. "Hey what's wrong, Petey?" Mr. Stark set down his plate on the coffee table and stood up to make his way over to Peter. 

"I don't know, I woke up and I felt sick. Then I think I went...back to sleep. I don't know. I woke up for a couple of hours. I feel horrible. My throat's scratchy and I can't breathe through my nose so it's making it worse. I'm tired." The rest of the Avengers looked at Peter somewhat in shock about the rapid changing of languages. 

Tony was unfazed since he already learned about the French and Italian. Instead, he responded, "Well then, I suggest we have a movie marathon day... what do you think about that, Petey?" Stark said quietly as he guided Peter over to a spot on the sofa, next to him, of course. 

The other Avengers didn't know that Tony could speak Italian either and were surprised when he spoke. Nat quietly translated for Bruce, Clint, Thor, Steve, and Bucky who all agreed with Tony and huddled in closer to their sick spider.

After that day, it wasn't uncommon to hear Peter speak French with Pepper while they were in her office, Russian with Natasha and Bucky around the Avengers' floor, Italian coming from the labs, or Spanish movies playing from Peter's phone.

The only last surprise was when Peter walked into the kitchen one day, smirked, and greeted Clint in Gaelic. "HEY, I CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THIS ONE!" And if Clint hit his head on the refrigerator shelf in excitement, no one had to know.

-----

Heh.... so... how have y'all been...

I AM SO SORRY THIS CAME OUT SO LATE!!!! I didn't mean for it to be this way! I completely forgot about this draft if I'm being honest but I hope you enjoy it. It's a long one so I hope it somewhat makes up for my absence.

I'll do my best to post more frequently. 

I haven't forgotten about you all, I promise!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 39 12
πˆπ“'𝐒 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ‹π˜ ππ„πˆπ†ππŽπ”π‘π‡πŽπŽπƒ π’ππˆπƒπ„π‘πŒπ€π! friendly, neighbourhood, depressed, hormonal, the list goes on.
674K 14.2K 60
So I'm doing: Steve Rogers/Captain America Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Sam Wilson/Falcon Tony Stark/Iron Man Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow Clint Bart...
1.1K 38 20
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky Γ—...
134K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...