Spider-Man's afraid of the dark?

So I updated the previous three "One of the other outcomes" parts because I forgot Loki somehow.... Anyway that's correct and all FOUR are back! YAY! On with the one-shot! I'm also aware it's not October but I feel spooky sooo....

Third Person:

It was Friday the 13th of October. Everyone knows that's the spookiest time of the year.... not really but whatever. Everyone in the tower sat down to watch Annabelle: Creation because according to google its not that scary for a "mature and not squeamish 12 year old or 13/15+." (Actually got that off google... WHAT THE...!) Due to this, they let Peter Parker, intern of Tony Stark, Spiderman, and friend of the Avengers and an Avenger himself, sit down and watch it with them. 

Peter knew the story of the real Annabelle doll and it freaked him out. Why did he sit down to watch the horror movie at all? He had no answer to that.

Halfway through the movie, Peter, Sam, Scott, and Clint had jumped more times then they'd care to admit. What they didn't know however was that due to Peters enhanced hearing all the creaks of the floorboards and buzz of electricity freaked him out.

When Peter started hearing less and less of the steady buzz he realized what was going to happen. Because of the storm outside, lots of places were losing their electricity, Peter though it was going to be fine since it was Stark Tower. He was incorrect, the hum came to a stop and the T.V. and lights in hallway flickered off. 

"Wow, it's pretty dark in here, huh?" He heard murmurs of agreement. He scooted closer to Mr. Stark.
"I mean, not that I'm scared or anything. Nope not me, I'm Spiderman. I'm not scared of anything. Especially not the dark."
"I mean everyone's scared of something kid. Like Thor was scared about what he saw in his vision during Ultron. Nat's still somewhat scared of the Red Room, Steve's haunted by his past, Bruce is afraid of the Hulk going on a rampage. Clint doesn't want to be mind controlled like during the Loki incident. There's always something to be scared of."
"And what about you Mr. Stark, are you afraid of something too?" Tony's eyes widened."Failure." He mumbled though Peter still heard. "You want to hold my hand?" Tony said, trying to get of the topic. Peter nodded but instead hugged him, burying his face in his father-figures chest.

Everyone huddled around, eating and laughing, distracting Peter until the lights came back on.

When they did flicker on at around 12:30 am they continued on watching movies this time disney as to not scare the little spider even more. Overall it was a good night.

No one had to worry about the shadowy figure in near the entrance of the abandoned lobby of the tower. Not one bit.