Replaced *Whump/angst*

there are soo many of these types of stories but they are soo good.

Peter:

"Hey Mr. Star-" He was cut short as he saw the scene in front of him. Tony was preoccupied with another intern. 
"Hey Peter!" Mr. Stark said indifferently. Then turned back to the blond kid seemingly around Peter's age.
"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt anything. Anyway, who's this?" He said placing his bag down. It seemed he had asked the question to deaf ears though. He shrugged and made his way through to the tower into the Avengers' kitchen. When he went back to the labs Tony was still preoccupied with the other kid. He didn't even bother to introduce me... Peter thought to himself. He sighed and did his work.

"Hey Mr. Stark I'm gonna go home. Aunt May ordered-" 
"Yeah yeah, see you." 

*Time Skip*

It had been a week since the new kid had come to the tower. Peter didn't have a problem with it but it was like he had become invisible to everyone. Eventually he stopped going to the tower all together. 

He put on his suit and headed towards the near heart of Queens to patrol. 

"HEY! Didn't your parents ever teach you that it's rude to take people. It's called kidnapping!" 
"Didn't anyone teach you not to poke your nose in other people's business? You're gonna get hurt Spider-Man." With that the fight commenced. The child had hidden herself behind the stacks of boxes and out of harm's' way.

Peter felt a ripping sensation through his chest. Shoot I didn't notice he had a gun! Why didn't he use it this entire time? Peter quickly webbed the guy to the wall with the police on the way. He wanted to talk to the kid but he felt he might scar her if she saw the Queens' vigilante calming her down while bleeding out. 

"Hey are you ok?" The girl had come out from her place behind the boxes. "You're bleeding."
"Yeah I'm ok, how about you? Are you ok?" Peter asked keeping the pain out of his voice. 
"I'm ok thanks to you." She paused, "Can you take me home?"
"Yeah but you'll have to hold on tight ok?"

He held onto her and listened to her directions to take her to her house. Once she was inside and safe Peter collapsed in pain and exhaustion. He knew he needed help if he was going to make it to the next hour never mind the next day. Swinging Mary, as he'd found out her name was, home took a lot out of him. He was surprised he did it. 

He needed help and fast. Where am I supposed to- The Tower... I don't want to but my will to live outways the grudge. 

He swung to the tower. Crashing through the window he promptly collapsed he heard footsteps and someone get up from the couch. Looking up he saw Tony.
"Mr. Stark... I-I don't feel so good." I say before giving into the darkness.

Tony: 

Harley had come to visit me, here, in New York. It was exciting, I offered him an internship. I kept talking about Peter but Harley didn't seem to mind. He was working on his things. Suddenly, I heard a crash in the living room. Peter looked up and saw me. 
"Mr. Stark, I-I don't feel so good." He said before passing out. I stood there frozen 

"OH MY GOD! SPIDER-MAN!" Harley yelled from the living room. Just as I entered.
"SHOOT! TONY PETER'S BEEN SHOT."
I assumed the pun was unintended.
"How did you." 
"I SAW THE FUCKING FILES AND BLUEPRINTS AND SHIT! ARE YOU GONNA HELP!"

We carry Peter and sprint to the medbay.

"BRUCE! PETER!" Bruce whipped his head in our direction. 
"Peter's here!?!?! He hasn't been here in a longtime! Hey-" He cut himself short when he saw what I meant. Tears immediately welled up in his eyes.