Livestream gone wrong

I'm using images as prompts now. Yay
 -_-

Third Person POV:

Three months ago, Peter Parker started a Youtube channel. When the Avengers found out, they went crazy, especially Clint, always wanting to be in a video one way or the other.

Once, Peter had left his phone on the kitchen counter, that's when disaster struck. His phone was constantly buzzing, annoying all of the Avengers. Eventually, Bucky picked it up to silence it and saw a couple of messages from Flash Thompson. All of them were mean and usually called Peter "penis" instead.
"Hey guys, have you seen my phone?" Peter said as he walked into the room.
"Right here, bud. Also, why does this one guy keep calling you 'Penis'?" Bucky replied.
"Uh, he calls me what?" Peter fidgeted with his fingers, looking down.
"Peter, is he bullying you?" Natasha asked, concerned for her baby spider. Peter looked up, "no, no he um. Yes, he does. He has been bullying me from freshman year." Bucky, Tony, Natasha, and Clint were outraged.

Peter noticed how Flash was avoiding him during the following week, and he suspected that four fully suited Avengers ended up on his doorstep. Peter didn't particularly enjoy knowing that his found family threatened Flash, but what's done is done.

The problem was truly two weeks after this incident when Peter and the Avengers sat down for a live stream.

"From @/Park3r_Fan23 'what is yours and the rest of the avengers' favourite colour?' Mine is blue and red!"
"Mine is light blue," Bucky responded.
"I like red, white, blue, black and silver," Natasha smirked at Steve's answer and continued. "Mine is black, white and red."
"Actually, mine is blue and red too." Tony smiled, and Peter blushed, knowing what he was talking about Spider-Man.
"Mine's green," said Bruce.
"Mines sky blue, silver, and white," Pepper responds.

The questions came in so fast they had to skip a few.
"'Hey Steve, have you ever had to deal with Flash bullying Peter?' Peter's getting BULLIED?! Why is this the first I'm hearing about this?" Steve turned to get an explanation from Peter.
A quiet, "oh no..." was heard from Peter before Bucky butted in.
"REALLY? You think we'd let STEVE of all people know? God, he's gonna show up to the kid's house with the- STEVE PUT THE SHIELD DOWN!"

Steve did not end up at Flash's house that day. He did try to give Peter a stern talk about telling him things like this. However, he was saved by Tony before that could happen.