Field Trips *shudder*

Peter:

I am sitting in class as my teacher, Mr. Harrington, talks on and on about something. I've tuned out at this point. I'm writing formulas to make my webs waterproof into the back pages of my notebook. 

"So, please hand in these permission slips tomorrow because the field trip is on Friday!" Mr. Harrington yells over the bell. I absentmindedly grab the permission slip and head to where Happy was waiting to take me to the tower.

"Hey Happy! What's up?"
"Nothing." Happy grumbled as usual. I don't know if he likes me all that much so I try to keep the talking to a minimum but I usually end rambling anyways.
"Well, my day at school sucked. It's school what can you expect." I say with a shrug. I didn't wanna bother him about how boring it was and how I'm dreading the school day tomorrow.
"I have a field trip Friday." At this Happy raised an eyebrow and asked where.
"We don't know, the teachers do that to keep interest cuz usually we go to museums and places. A few years ago we went to Oscorp but we both know how that turned out. The parents usually end up knowing though cuz they tell them on Back to School night." I inform him.

---- Time Skip ---- (You guys name this one)

We arrive at the garage and I head up the elevator to the labs.

"Hello Peter, it's nice to see you!" I hear a familiar voice and I glance up. 
"Hey FRI! Is Mr. Stark in his lab?"
"Where else would he be, especially if he knows your coming over?" FRIDAY replies. I roll my eyes.
"Alright, take me up then."

"Hey Mr. Stark!" I greet my father-uh... mentor.. I greet my mentor.
"Hey Kid. Pull up a chair I have someone for you to meet!" I cock my head to the side like a puppy.
"Really? Who?" I take a seat.
"This is Harley Keener. Harley this is Peter." Mr. Stark introduces us.
"Hey Harley, nice to meet you!" I say cheerfully.
"Nice to meet you too Peter!" He said in a southern accent. I try not to blush too much but I think his accent is really cute, so it's hard. We turn to Mr. Stark.
"What are we working on?" 
"POTATO GUN!" Harley said excitedly bouncing in his seat. I raise an eyebrow in confusion. He stops bouncing and blushes. Mr. Stark snorts.
"No, we are going to work on Peter's webs. Peter relax he knows." I nod.

We work on the waterproof webs. Harley had some really good ideas for it too!

---- Friday ----

I jump out of bed. Today is the day of the field trip! I rush to get ready. 
"Hey Aunt May!" I say cheerfully. 
"Morning Peter, are you excited for today?" 
"Well, considering what happened last time. I don't know. Maybe?" May nods understandingly, she knows I'm Spider-Man because one time she walked in my room when I took off my mask. That took a lot of explaining but she understands and she's glad Mr. Stark helps me now and I don't go off doing stupid things.

"I gotta go! Bye, I larb you!" I run out the door with my backpack.

I hear screaming coming from an alley so I put on my suit and jump into action. 

"What is it with criminals and alleys huh? Like it's so overrated!" I dodged a bullet.
"You know what's overrated? You!" The thief turned on me. I notice he has a gun so I web it to the wall. I also noticed the man getting mugged turn and book it toward the road. 
'Good, he's out of harm's way.' I think to myself. What I failed to noticed the muggers second gun that he pulled out. I felt a burning pain going through my stomach. I web him to the wall of the alley and swing toward Avengers Tower. 

I get to the tower and crash through one of the windows, not on the level I wanted by the way. This was an intern lab a few levels too short.

"Oh my GOD IT'S SPIDER-MAN!" I heard Flash yell, wait Flash?! I look up and sure enough I see my entire class looking at me, what else do I see, Harley running toward me.