Our Love Will Last Forever (L...

By EverythingCyn

More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Meeting cyn
Chapter 2 : Getting to know her better .
Chapter 3 : Erica's Birthday
Chapter 4 : The Beginning
chapter 5: king and cyn
chapter 6 : Tasha
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13 the ' baby '
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Awee
chapter 27
Thank You Guyss
Haha
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
chapter 32
Chapter 33

chapter 28

2.6K 101 29
By EverythingCyn

*next morning*

Cyn

My five o'clock alarm buzzed a million and one times before I woke up. Its a fucking rooster. Who the fuck came up with that idea. Anywho, I look around and see that I'm the only one up and I'm still tired asf. We don't have to be up until 7 so I reset my alarm for 7 and I took my ass back to sleep.

*two hours later*

Erica

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. I hit the Ok button and sat up. I just looked at my babies. Lord knows I love my family so fucking much. After day dreaming I wake up Cyn.

E:*kissing her lips* wake up beautiful

C:*kissing back* I'm up baby, good morning.

E:Good. How about you go get in the shower and stuff while I wake up the kids and get the twins ready.

C:you sure?

E:I'm positive baby.

C:okay. *kissing erica*  thank you babe.

E:no problem.

She went to go get in the shower and I woke up the twins.

T:mommy hungy.

E:want breakfast?

T:yes!

E:okay. Come on

We all walked to everyones rooms. Well I went to kings, the twins went to Lizzy's.

E:come on papa *shaking him*

K:move mommy.

E: king get up now. *shaking him*

K: stop it ma.

E: king javien Santana mena! Get up! Now!

This little boy still didn't wake up. I got something for him. I went into the kitchen, got a pot and put ice cold water in it. Since he don't wanna wake up and wanna talk to me like he grown imma treat him like he grown.

I walked back into his room.

E: king, im gonna tell you to wake up one more time. WAKE UP!

He still didn't budge so I dumped the water right on him and he jumped up like he got electrocuted.

K:AHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Obviously he didn't know I was the one throwing the water on him. Who the hell does he think he's talking too? I know he gets grumpy when he doesn't get his sleep but damn.

E:Who the hell do you think your talking too?

Once he realized it was me his eyes got big and he jumped up.

K:I'm sorry mommy, I'm so sorry!

E:Get off of me chubby. You're soaking wet and cold.

K:that's your fault. Wait, why did you throw cold water on me?

E: you wouldn't wake up. You was about to get a whopping.

K: thank God I didn't. Mommy I'm so sorry.

E: yeah. Okay. Go get ready and stuff we leave in two hours.

K: okay.

He ran into the bathroom and got ready. I walked into Lizzy's room and they were asleep and the twins was fucking with Lizzy's make up.

E:KAIDENCE AND AMBER-LEIGH! STOP IT! RIGHT NOW!

They jumped up scared as hell and I woke up Lizzy and isa.

L:why are they always in here.

E:I don't know. Babes you two go get ready we leave in two hours.

L:okay mommy.

I took the twins and went into their rooms and got them ready. After dressing them I did a little something to their hair then took them to The kitchen.

Cyn came down and wrapped her arms around me.

E:did you have a nice hot bath?

C:mmhm. But it would've been better if you was there with me. *biting Erica's ear*

E:*moaning & turning around* oh really. *kissing cyn*

C:mmhm.

E: well when we are on the boat, I can take you up on that offer.

C:I would love that.

She kissed me and it got a little heated.

T:mommies kiss kiss.

E:you guys want a kiss?

T:yess!

They did the kissy face.

C:awe, okay.

We Gave them kisses.

C:babe you can go get ready now. I packed all of our bags and everything.

E:awe. Thanks Bae. I love you.

C:I love you too.

Cyn

Erica went upstairs to the room then all the other kids came out.

C:Y'all ready?

Kids:yea!

C:*giggling* good.

Erica came back down looking sexy as hell. She lucky the kids right here cause she would have been all across the kitchen counter But I can save that for later when we in our room on the cruise.

We getting a three sided room. The main suite for me and erica, one for the twins and king or just king. It depends and one for Lizzy and isa. Erica came up with the idea and I put up a fight but she said no Chipotle and I said fine. I could Have easily said no sex but who Am I kidding

E:everyone's ready?

Everyone:yess

E:Okay. Come on.

We all loaded up in my truck and headed for the air port but we have to stop for breakfast.

E:what do y'all want for breakfast?

Kids: Hardee's!

E:what about you babe.

C:I'll have Hardee's too.

E:Okay.

Erica

I pulled up to Hardee's and the majority of everyone got sausage biscuits and gravy. After that we left and made it to the private jet. The twins were a little scared at first but cyn warmed them up. I could have driven to to the cruise thing  but that would have took 4 hours. Instead everyone wanted to get there in one and a half on the plane.

We all settled down and went our separate ways. King went into the game room, me and cyn went into ours, the twins went with isa into Lizzy's room. Isa really likes the twins and they love her.

I Was feeling a little nauseous so I needed my lollipops.

E:Babe?

C:Yea?

E:Did you bring my lollipops ?

C:yea check your bag.

E:how did you.... Never mind.

I went into my bag and grabbed two cotton candy ones. One for cyn and me. She's not pregnant but she likes them.

I gave it to her and she popped it right into her mouth. As she's sucking on the lollipop I can't help but notice how she's sucking it. My baby looks like she can give a bomb ass blow job lol. Maybe we can try that out when we get home. I'm just glad she doesn't notice me staring.

C:can you stop looking at me please and thank you.

E:well damn. I can't look at my fiancé?

C:no. Cause I know what your thinking.

E: what am I thinking then?

C:I can give a bomb ass blow job.

E:damn *scratching my head*

C:I was right?* raising her eyebrows*

E:yea you where

C:oh. Haha

She went right back to sucking the lollipop but turned away from me.petty. then the twins came in bursting through the door crying their eyes out and then Lizzy came in holding their hands.

C: hey hey *picking up the twins* what's wrong?

A:*stuttering* l-li-lizzy hit u-usss

C:why?

A:*shrugging her shoulders*.

L:she lyin mama. They was in there fighting

C:why

L:I gave amber some candy cause she was being good and kaidence stole it so amber slapped her then kaidence bit her. I handled it by putting them in separate rooms. Somehow they got out then started fighting again and went in the kitchen pulling stuff down and breaking stuff.

E:okay, thank you Lizzy you did the right thing.

L:I know. *walking away*

E:*taking the twins into the kitchen* clean it up now.

T:no

E:*raising her hand* y'all wanna whooping?

T:nooo.

E: okay then. Start cleaning this mess up.

T:okay mommy.

I sat there and watched them. It took forever so I helped a little then I put them in time out for five minutes then they went to sleep probably cause they cried the whole time.

Then I sat them in their rooms and went back in mines with cyn she was sleep and I was sleepy so I laid in bed and she wrapped her arms around my stomach and we both went to sleep.

Lizzy

Me and isa are laying down cuddling and she keeps trying to take pictures with the selfie stick.

L:can we do a dubsmash.

I:sure babe.

We did some dubsmashes and we had king and the twins in them. After finishing we all went to sleep in our own rooms.

*Hours later*

Erica

I was the only one awake then the pilot came and told me we are landing in 30 minutes.

E:baby, get up *kissing cyn*

C:*moaning* babe I'm sleepy. Five more minutes.

E:no cyn, get up.

C:ericaaa nooo *whining*

Cyn started whining. Not like a regular whine. She was whining like a baby whines. She's so adorable. So I let her get some more sleep and decided I'll get her stuff ready.

I went into the kids rooms and got all of them up and they got ready. Now why cant cyn do that? After everyone got up I went to wake cyn up.

E:Cynthia get up *slapping her ass*

C:*smacking her lips* man move.

She pushed me out the way and went into the bathroom and started getting ready I guess. I wonder what's her problem. I would go and try to fix her but we got ten minutes left and that's not enough time.

I went and knocked on the bathroom door.

E:we leaving in ten minutes.

C:I'll be out.

Well damn. I just went into the front room with the kids and waited.

Cyn

Erica pisses me off so much. Why would she fucking wake me up. Yea I know we where getting ready to land but damn. I got in the shower then got out and seen that she had my stuff ready.thanks.

I got dressed and went into the living room with everyone else and sat down next to erica and she pulled me into her and we cuddled and kissed each other.

I can never be mad at my big baby anyway. The pilot finally came and told us we had landed.we got all our stuff and boarded the plane and there was a limo waiting for us. I got in then Lizzy and isa then the twins and chubby then erica. But erica being erica, made Lizzy scoot over so she could cuddle me.

We finally got to the boat dock and got on then headed to our suite. Erica booked us to have a whole floor to ourselves.

We All went into our rooms and settled in. King said he wanted the twins to sleep with him cause he don't wanna seep by himself. After settling in I made sure everyone else was down and then I had to go over the rules. No ordering room service after 11 unless we know. No leaving with out telling us, and no inviting people to their rooms.

C:y'all got everything?

K:yes ma'am.

C:erica?

E:yes ma'am.

C:good. What y'all wanna do now?

K:swim!

C:how bout you baby

E:shop.

C:come on erica.

E:we can go swimming, then shopping *smiling*

C:fine. Y'all get ready.

K:okay.

C:king, I got the twins.

K:okay.

We went to our room and I got the twins and put on their diapers and then their bathing suits. Then I put mines on and we waited on erica and she came out looking like a million bucks.

She looked at me up and down like she was horny then looked mad.

E: Cynthia go take that shit off. NOW.

I looked at her like she was stupid.

C:um no. I'm grown. I do what I want

E:cyn I'm serious.

C:me too.

I started to walk out the door.

E:Cynthia, I swear on god if you walk out that door your getting it when we come back.

I looked at her, grabbed my bag, twins and towels and walked out. She got me fucked up acting like she somebody daddy. Tf.

Erica

I know cyn did not just- just leave like that. She got me fucked up. I got something for that ass tho. I got the rest of her stuff and mine then walked out and met up with her and the rest of the kids.

We all went to the pool and the big kids dove right in then I put the floaties on the twins and me and cyn was playing with them. I had to pee.

E:cyn I'm gonna go to the restroom right quick.

C:okay. Gimme a kiss first.

I gave her a kiss then went to the bathroom. After I got done I washed up and then walked out as I was walking some man stopped me.

M:well excuse me miss,I seen you from across the room.

E:so your Chris brown now?

M:nah I'm Mikey.

E:and I'm Erica.

M:oh I know who you are and may I say you are beautiful.

E:well thank you.

M:no need to thank me. and are you pregnant?

E:yes I am. Why

M:because I don't see your baby daddy around. A pregnant woman should always have her baby daddy around her

This man was sounding dumber and dumber by the minute.

E:well I don't have a baby daddy.

M:and why is that?

C:because she got a baby mama.

E:hey baby mama

C:hey babes. I missed you*pouting*

E:I wasn't gone for long though.

C: I know but it felt like an eternity.

E:I bet. Can I make up for it?

C:sure.

I kissed cyn so hard and long. She started moaning and then the man cleared his throat.

M:*clearing his throat* cyn Santana's your baby mama?

C:yes I am.

M:damn your lucky.

E:I know.

And with that I grabbed cyns hand and we walked away and back into the hot tub with the twins.

C:what happened.

E:nothing. I walked out the bathroom and he was asking me a whole bunch of questions like I'm single or something.

C:oh. He know better now.

E:I know baby.

L:mama we are hungry.

C:y'all wanna go to the snack bar or to one of the restaurants?

K:snack bar.

E:you sure chubby?

K:yes mommy. Come on I'm hungry!

E:damn cyn, he is your son. He got your strength and all. Chubby hold up your finna pull my arm off.

C:I know right

Cyn

Them two walked off to the snack bar while I got the twins ready and then Lizzy and isa came with us.

L:hey mama

C:yes baby girl.

L:isn't that shad?

C:what?

L:right there. Look.

She pointed and she was right. That was shad. He better keep to himself on this boat cause if he comes anywhere near erica, we gone have one less person on this boat when we get home.

C:yea that's him.

L:doesn't he like mommy.

C: yes he does and don't tell mommy we seen him okay?

L:okay. Can we go now.

C:of course but your the one who stopped us.

L:oh yea, sorry.

We all met up with king and Erica and we went to the snack bar then sat at a table.

E:so what y'all wanna do now?

C/L/I: shopping!

K:I wanna look for video games.

T:teepy mommy. *reaching for Erica and Cyn*

E:well I'll take the twins to the room while yall explore the land.

C:but baby I want you to come to *whining*

E:next time. I promise.

C:pinky promise?

E:pinky promise.

C:ugh okay. Come on children, let the fun begin.

K/L: By mommy.

I:by miss.Erica

E:bye kids.

C:bye babe.

E:bye baby *kissing her* you guys be safe.

C:you too.

E:I will.

C:okay. I love you.

E:I love you and you guys too.

Erica

They walked off towards the land part cause we docked in Cancun after we got on the boat. I noticed cyn still had that damn baby suit on. I already know thirsty ass niggas gonne be drooling over her but I know my kids got my back.

I settled the twins in, in their strollers and went to the suite. In the elevator I found a stack of money. Mmm, must be menas lucky day. I'll split it up between the kids. I got off the elevator and took out my key and went into my room.

I took me and the twins a bath and they were falling asleep in the tub so I only had to give them a bottle and put their diapers and clothes on. We all laid down in bed and I turned to Disney channel and fell asleep after the twins.

Cyn

We just got on land and the Kids wanna go to the first gift shop they see so we go in.

K:mama can I get this.

It was some kind of video game with animals on it.

C:sure buddy. Can you look for something to get the twins?

K:yea mama.

I started looking around. Its a pretty nice store. I went to the jewelry part and decided I should get Erica some jewelry.

C:Excuse me.

Worker:Yes ma'am.

C:do you guys make custom made jewelry?

Worker: yes we do. Do you need something made?

C:yes, do you guys make wedding rings?

The ladies face lit up.

Worker:yes , I can do that for you. We have a variety you can choose from . we can tweak the ring for you.

C:um that's okay, I have something in mind.

Worker:what's that.

C:can you make a all gold engagement ring. I want it to be the biggest ring you guys have ever made. And can you make the diamonds red and gold in the shape of three hearts and have it in crusted with regular diamonds.

Worker:wow ma'am. The ring won't be done by today.

C:that's fine. And I need it engraved too..

Worker:that's fine. You can come by tomorrow around noon. it should be done by then.

C:thank You. Should I pay now or?

Worker:no, thank you. And you should pay when you come back to pick it up.

C: okay, you have a nice day.

Worker:you too.

That worker lady is pretty nice I decided I should get erica a ring since she got me one. I'm actually gonna give it to her as a Christmas present. She'll love it. All we have to get is our wedding bands.

K:mama I'm ready to go.

C:Okay Chubb's. Lizzy, y'all ready?

L:yes ma'am.

C: okay, come on.

Next place we went to was a clothing store and I just happen to notice they have some stuff from HER here. Damn I didn't even know we was selling stuff all across the world like this.

King and lizzy got some matching shoes then lizzy and isa did too. Then I had got the twins some matching outfits and shoes.

Of course I got my baby mama some shoes. Lizzy had to pick some out for her too. She's gonna be mad cause I spent a lot of money on our first day here but oh well we still have a lot of money

L:mama can we go back now?

C:uh yea, king you ready?

K:yes mama

C:you ready isa

I:yes Mrs.Cyn

C:okay. You guys aren't hungry? Cause I'm gonna get mommy and the twins some food or do you guys want room service

K/I/L:room service.

C:Okay. Come on.

We made it back on boat just in time then we went to our suite. The kids followed me.

C:Y'all don't wanna go to yalls rooms?

L:we wanna lay with y'all and watch movies mama.

C:Okay. Come in.

I opened the door and the twins were wide awake putting make up on Erica while she was asleep.

C:Kaidence and amber!

Everyone jumped . I even woke up Erica. She looked at me then rolled over.

E:why are you yelling babe.

C:Go look at your face in the bathroom.

E:Huh

K:Just go.

She went to the bathroom and I took the make up from the twins and popped them.

E:KAIDENCE AND AMBER!

Out of no where they started crying cause they know they was finna get it but Erica came out cleaning her face and just sat down.

C:Your okay now

E:yes I am. Now can I get some love.

She held her arms out.

C:of course you can.

I walked over to her and gave her a hug then a kiss then she held me.

E:I see y'all went shopping.

C:um, we did a little.

E:a little Cynthia.

C:sorry...

E:its okay. As long as you guys are happy.

C:you know I love you babe.

E:and I love you too

She gave me a kiss.

E:why are the kids here.

C:they wanted to cuddle with us and watch movie and order room service.

E:awe. Okay. KIDS!

They been left out the room

C:do you have to yell woman

E:sorry.

L:yes?

E:y'all ready to watch movies

L:yep.

King made his way onto the bed next to the twins then isa made her way onto the bed and cuddled up next to king then Lizzy got in last so it was Erica, Me, The twins, King, Isa, And Lizzy.

Lizzy took it upon herself to order for everyone. After the food came we watched movies on Netflix.

Here's my update. Sorry it took so long but you guys know I am working on my other books but since its summer you guys will get updates more frequently!

Should shad appear in the next chapter? What do you guys think about cyn getting Erica a ring? BTW Erica's 4 months no when they go home they'll know the gender of her baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.8K 40
13.4K 469 14
SEQUEL TO MY EVERYTHING - if you haven't read My Everything then I suggest you read that before reading this. Ps. A ton of Brittana fluff. I DO NOT O...