Broken Pieces BXBXB

By Xandersheren

Damon, Ethan, and Theo. You can't have anyone without the other, it had always been us, the three of us, in o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

7.1K 286 103
By Xandersheren

(Theo's POV)

"Tell them, their luna has arrived"

To be accepted, so quickly. He had already concluded that he wanted me as his luna, with no hesitation whatsoever.

Jamie- Even I don't know how to react. Like..wow, just..wow.

I'm mated, to my mate's rival. A gold obsessed tyrant wants me as his luna, just seconds after finding out I'm his mate.

Why..does that make me so..

happy?

I'm used to being a beta, being the assistant. I was never built for the spotlight, especially not beside the alpha ( at least not as the person to be by his side forever in a romantic way).

I was..never the first priority.

But I was happy that way.

Yet..this unfamiliar feeling of sudden acceptance.

Makes me wanna cry in happiness.

Damon's rejection suddenly lingered within my memory causing my fingers to lightly shake beside me. Yet I remained standing firm.

In front of me stood one of the most powerful men within this realm. Golden locks, with red eyes that outshined the finest rubies, yet..with such terrifyingly longing gaze. My mate

I can't move.

"Theodore Willson, ha..I could never have guessed" He purred not before grabbing my hand kissing the top of it lovingly.

"But with your will within the battle field and my authority, we're a match made, in both heaven and hell. I should've known sooner." he chuckled not before fixing my hair lightly.

I could still feel Jero's eyes behind us, his emotion filled pheromones with both confusion and un acceptance was so thick It felt like I could cut it with a knife.

"Now let's-"

Suddenly the door slammed open revealing a maid, along with her stood the familiar boy that had made my heart skip a beat.

Keith!!

"Sir I have bought-" within seconds I quickly ran towards the maid with my son running almost instantly within my arms.

My son!!

My son is here!!

Goddess..thank you.

Thank you.

"Your alive!" I couldn't help but cry as my son wrapped his tiny arms around my neck, with him sobbing on my shoulders.

"I thought I lost you" I whispered forgetting the footsteps slowly walking behind me.

"Keith..so it seems. Theodore, is your so called uncle?" Matteo asked surprised causing my son to lightly sniff his snot.

So he continued to play the game despite being here.

Great job son.

"Y-yeah..Uncle Theo, is like my second dad" he said causing Matteo to crouch down wrapping his arms around my waist with Keith holding on to my arms.

And for some reason, I didn't mind.

"Well then I guess that makes me your third dad" Matteo concluded.

"What?" Keith asked only now realizing that I was wearing a collar.

"You..WHAT IS THIS?" Keith's voice boomed the entire throne room in rage.

Fuck no no no!

H-Honey calm down- I tried to mind link only to stop  when hee blocked the link instantly.

"WHY DID YOU COLLAR MY DAD?!" He yelled at Matteo who seemed unphased at my son's sudden outburst.

"Calm down pup. It was a simple misunderstanding but you see.." he trailer off not before smirking up to Keith.

"Your uncle and I, are mates" He said replacing Keith's outburst into confusion.

It's not like Keith doesn't understand the concept of mates, it's simply because, he knew mates only happens once.

Or at least we both thought it did.

"But my d-"

"Yes!! Ahem..uhm, yes, Sir Matteo and I our mates sweetie" I said trying to stop him mid sentence.

Keith- but dad you already had a mate before right? My second dad already died..

I'll explain everything later alright? Simply play along for now- I replied.

"Hmm, declaring that we're mates with such boldness. How adorable" Matteo chuckled not before calling for the maid.

"As much as I'd like to keep my mate for myself. I know he needs to rest after such a long journey. Prepare my room with the biggest pillows you could find" Matteo said causing the maid to bow.

"You forgot to bow to your Luna" He said causing my ears to lightly twitch at the title.

I'm not fucking used to this.

"My apologies luna. The room will be ready within 10 minutes" The maid bowed not before leaving the throne room.

Slowly I looked at Matteo in confusion.

"Why is she preparing your room?" I asked causing Matteo to quickly slap his forehead as if he just remembered something.

"Fuck, I meant to say our room-"

"Wait² I-I'm staying..in your room? As in the Alpha of the Deijang pack's royal bedroom?" I asked in disbelief.

I was never welcome to enter such a place.

Not even when I was mated with Damon before.

"Where else would you stay? The luna should be where the alpha is" He added in a matter of fact tone.

"H-How..could you conclude that I'm the luna? I'm a beta Matteo, I can't give you a heir-"

"We'll make Keith the heir. Anymore concerns?"

How could he simply let Keith be the heir when they're not even blood related?

"I'm used to being in the battle field"

"Then you'll have the entire force of this pack right under your feet."

Just like that?!

"I don't like paper work"

"Who said you'll be working? All you have to do is remain by my side." He shrugged.

"Just like that?"

"Darling" He chuckled not before kissing my hand once more.

I'm not used being treated this gently.

"All you literally have to do is breath and I'd give you the finest things this world has to offer" He smiled up.

What the fuck is happening..

____CHANGE POVS____

( Matteo's POV)

"You can't be serious?! Postponing the war simply because he said so?!" Jero practically yelled as we had our private meeting in my office.

"I did say I'd give him anything he wanted. And he asked for the safety of his former pack members. If he wants it he gets it" I shrugged not before sipping on my wine.

Truthfully, the thought of postponing the war is a disgrace beyond belief in my part.

And that simply means he wants to protect them.

Including his former fling.

Damon fucking Heighns

"You seriously think Damon would just sign a peace treaty then boom peace and prosperity?" Jero exclaimed mockingly causing me to chuckle.

"Exactly. I knew he won't sign the paper" I replied continuing to sip my wine.

"What?..then why send it to them?" He asked confused.

"Jero, I know of Theo's past. For the sake of old memories, I know he still cares for his former fling"

"Then what are you planning to do?"

"Once Damon reads the letter. He'll be in rage resulting to what?" I asked.

"Resulting to a meeting with the sect leaders" He replied.

"Correct. And when we both meet in that meeting, I'm bringing Theodore" I chuckled.

"With a mark on his neck."

Thanks for reading!!

Ps. Please don't be shy to comment your thoughts and how you think the story will progress!! It helps me as a writer to know that me and my readers have a connection in how we want the story to flow.

Love lots- Xander <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 40.7K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
4.8M 168K 32
{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my soul. I could feel my body tensing as he...
1.6M 44.7K 33
For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. But as for Josiph it is not. For years he...
5.1M 190K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...