Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
6| Krish matters to both of them.
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

23| Deewana Devar

9.9K 598 84
By shadynightx_

Amaya's eyes trailed upon her husband who was working on his laptop wearing his reading glasses.

It was nearly mid night, She was sitting on her bed reading a book, well more like taking glimpses of her husband.

Her gaze shifted upon his lips, she noticed him licking his lower lip subconsciously every now and then.

Her gaze stilled on his full, pink lips, it was it appeared strenuous for her to move her gaze from the sight.

His tongue again drifted out and he licked his lower lip, his forehead was marked by frown lines as he scrunched his face, clearly not impressed by whatever he was reading.

While on the other hand Amaya could not help but reminisce the moment they first kissed, it was still fresh on her mind, she still felt the softness of his lips on hers.

"Me? Just fulfilling my wife's wish" As the words sank in she felt her heart pounding at an abnormal speed, her stomach felt jittery, there was a tickling sensation all over her chest.

She felt scared yet excited.

He pulled her closer by her waist and gazed into her eyes with a droopy smile plastered on his lips.

His charcoal black eyes were locked with her brown ones, she for a moment found those eyes so enchanting that she forgot everything around.

The only thing that existed for her were his eyes as dark as midnight, the depth of his eyes resembled the depth of an ocean.

He placed his left hand on her cheek while the right one stayed on her waist, her breathing fastened at the touch and the possibilities of things she could experience.

"May I? Wifey" His was was as slow as a whisper, as soft velvet interlaced with emotions she could've decipher.

The intensity of the situation they were in and the closeness of their bodies prohibited her from uttering a single word, at that point she had forgotten every syllable she had ever known.

As a response she just closed her eyes, leaving everything on the hands of her husband, she trusted him and that was what mattered to her.

He moved forward, taking a deep breath, she could feel his nervousness, may be it was as new for him as it was for her.

His lips met hers, his lips were warm, softer than butter, she felt herself melting.

His lips were still on her for a few seconds then he decided to make a move, taking her lower lip between his lips he sucked them gently, accelerating her heartbeats, both of them had their eyes closed, savouring the beautiful moment.

The delectation was overwhelming for her, turning her knees weak.

She held his nape for support with both her hands and fisted his hair encouraging him earning a carnal groan her husband.

He tilted her face sideways to gain better access and sucked her lower lip with extra intensity, his actions made her aware of his intention of possessing her.

He pushed her a little bit leaning her on the wall, squeezing her waist tightly gaining a sultry gasp.

Unable to take the voluptuous pleasure from her husband, Amaya pressed both her hand light on his chest indicating him to stop.

He left her lips slowly, heavily breathing, he joined both of their forehead as the couple gasped for air.

"Vanshika is my cousin, she did not know anything about us and...well Krish because she is not in good terms with her parents from a few years hence she lives in Greece" Rudra confessed which made her feel embarrassed about the way she behaved. She should have been more mature while dealing with the situation, shouldn't have let jealousy take the best out of her.

"I'm really sor-"

"No no Amaya, it's not your fault, it's in human nature to feel jealous in situations like these, I would have felt the same way had I been in your shoes, don't feel guilty" He cupped her face with both his hands smiling at her with reassurance.

When she smiled back at him his lips curved into a smirk.

"You know, tumhara hi pati hoon you don't have to shy away from me, I'm all yours, whenever you fell horny just tell me, banda seva karne ke liye taiyaar hai" Her already pink cheeks morphed into a shade of dark red, her eyes were casted downwards as she found it difficult to maintain eye contact.

(You know, I'm your husband only, you don't have to shy away from me, I'm all yours, whenever you feel horny just tell me, man will there for your service)

"It's nothing like that-" She tried arguing, tried being the key word.

"No no, you can tell me whether it's a kiss or-" His voice turned into a whisper laced with teasing.

"Or?" She asked with a face that depicted pure oblivion.

"Rehne do, aaj hi apni izzat nahi lutvani hai mujhe" He laughed and left her moving towards their sleeping son, recieving a glare from his beloved.

(Leave it, I don't want you to jump on my dignity today itself)

"Stop doing that" His irritated voice pulled her out of her thoughts, she shifted her gaze from his lips, that she had been gazing at subconsciously, to his eyes.

"Stop what?" She asked but again her eyes deceived her, as they began gazing at his lips.

Her gaze bothered him, the desire filled innocent eyes seduced him without doing anything.

He closed his laptop, kept his glasses on the table and began walking towards where she was seated.

"You know what, there's no point of saying anything to you when I can just show you the consequences" He pulled the book from her hand and kept it aside.

He lifted his right hand and traced her  lips with his finger and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb. Staring at her plump lips with desire.

She closed her eyes understanding his intentions making the latter smile, he moved forward about to touch her lips with his when the sound of her ringtone jerk the both them out of their moment.

She grabbed her phone when she heard him saying "Don't these people sleep? It's late" followed by a few colourful words.

"Hello?" Amaya answered after picking up the call.

"Your voice doesn't sound sleepy- wait did I disturb your funny business?" The concerned voice of her friend made Amaya roll her eyes.

"Did you call me to know if you disturbed me or not?"

"No no no no, Actually my lovely bestie, due to a case I have to visit Mumbai and stay there for a week or two, so I was wondering I could stay at your place, is that fine by you?"

"Yes it's tot-

"Awww Love you my bestie, I'll reach tomorrow, bye, continue whatever you were doing with your hubby, muahh" She hung up the call leaving a really bewildered Amaya on the other side.

Her bestfriend was sure a crazy woman.

***

"Adhrith?" Amaya knocked on the door gaining her brother in law's attention who was busy setting his hair, getting ready for the hospital.

"Yes bhabhi? Please come inside" Adhrith smiled at her sister in law inviting her inside.

"Adhrith, are you okay?"

"I'm, bhabhi, why won't I be?" He looked confused at the sudden question yet he answered casually.

"You know right, you can share your problems with me? If not anything I can listen to you, sometimes sharing your feelings with someone helps you cope up with them"

"Bhabhi, you are absolutely correct, but I'm not understanding why are you sharing this with me?" His tone held confusion as to why his sister in law was telling her important life lessons.

"Since the time I came back I have been noticing your changed behaviour, you tend to zone out every now and then and have been quiet for a while, what happened Adhrith? If you are comfortable then you can share it with me" He was silent, he gazed at the floor, with a mind completely blank, he did not know how to or what to reply.

He did not want to hide anything from his sister in law yet failed to gather correct words.

"Okay, if you don't feel comfortable sharing with me then share it with someone else, it may help you" Amaya dejectedly sighed, ready to walk out when his voice stopped her.

"Bhabhi"

"Yes"

"You do remember right when you and bhai were gone I went to attend a wedding?" Amaya nodded evincing him to continue.

"It was the cocktail night, I was sitting by a corner when out of no where a girl walked up to where I was sitting and kissed me, you know not on the cheek but-" He cut himself off nervously inhaling oxygen, it seemed difficult for him to put everything into words. "And after kissing me she ran away, at that moment I was frozen, and not being able to process anything I just stood there like a statue"

"The next day I tried to find her, you can say I tried searching for her through out the whole wedding but it was like she went invisible may be she was purposely avoiding me but bhabhi" He sighed dejectedly, he felt like he had no hopes left, it was a big world there was no way he was ever going to meet her.

"But?"

"But since the time I came back all I think about is her, I don't know why? I don't even know her name but she is all over my mind"

"Adhrith, listen to me, give yourself some time it'll be alright, let me share a secret with you" Amaya held hus shoulders, giving them a little squeeze, she genuinely felt bad for him, he was a person who always brought smile to everyone's faces and witnessing him losing his cheerfulness hurted her.

"Before marriage your bhai's presence used to effect me alot aur mujhe toh bhav bhi nahi milta tha" He chuckled at her words followed by her.

(I did not even get any attention from his side)

"So all I wanted to imply is just go with the flow, if it is meant to be, it will happen, don't sit like a heartbroken romeo, it is not going to bring her here, live your life like you used to"

"Thank you bhabhi, you know what, I really needed this" Adhrith smiled widely earning a chuckle from his dear sister in law, she felt nice that her old brother in law was back.

"That's like my devar, now come the breakfast is ready" She ruffled his hair lightly earning a groan from his side followed by a round of chuckles.

(Brother in law)

Everyone on the dining table were almost done eating their breakfast with little chit chats here and there.

Adhrith stood up from his chair when all of them heard a door bell "Robin wait, I'll check it, anyways I'm leaving for the hospital" Stopping one of the house helps from checking on the person ringing the doorbell Adhrith walked towards the door, taking his car keys and other important stuffs on the way.

He opened the door ready to ignore the guest and walk on his way when the face of the guest amused him, curving his lips up into a small smirk.

While on the other hand the person had quite an opposite reaction, her eyes had widened and she looked horrified.

"Adhrith who is it?" Sanskriti asked her son who was busy staring at the guest standing infront of him.

Adhrith stretched his right hand forward making a way for her while he slightly bent his upper body as if bowing down after muttering a small "this way".

"Netra" Amaya screamed then bit her lower lip lightly cursing herself for behaving like a madwoman infront of her in laws.

But her bestie was no less, she as well screamed her bestfriend's name and hugged her tightly.

After breaking the hug Netra turned to all the family members and joined her hands "Namaste" she greeted everyone.

"Mom dad, chachu chachi, this is Netra my friend, I told you in the morning that she was coming" Everyone smiled at the information recieved and greeted her back.

"It's really nice Netra beta, that you decided to come here, Amaya show her the guest room she must be tired" Sanskriti very warmly welcomed Netra then her eyes spotted her son who was supposed to be on his way to the hospital but was staring at her sister in law and her friend.

"Adhrith what are you still doing here? Did not you leave for your hospital a while ago?" She asked her son with a frown to which Adhrith laughed nervously.

"How could I leave mom when we had a guest standing on the door, Atithi devo bhava" He smiled like a saint then shifted his gaze towards Netra sending a smirk her way that she ignored gracefully.

Amaya and Rudra shared a look that said "something is not right" While Amaya was concerned about her brother in law Rudra made up his mind to talk to him and if he found something suspicious he would not hesitate before admitting his brother into a mental asylum.

He is just too concerned about his brother!

***

"This is not good, god this is not good" Netra chanted the sentence like a hymn walking to and fro inside the room with a very confused Amaya sitting on the bed staring at her with interest.

"What is not right? Care to enlighten me?" She asked with a look of sheer oblivion witnessing her bestfriend acting like a mad woman.

"Why god hates me so much?" Ignoring her bestie's voice Netra complained this time tugging onto her hair in frustration.

Amaya stood up from the bed and held Netra's shoulders stilling her movements.

"Girl calm your tit- I mean calm down! Tell me what happened?" Amaya moved her hands up and down indicating her to breathe in and breathe out.

Netra did as told and sat on the bed followed by Amaya, who sat beside Netra, letting her calm her breaths.

"Why are you so worked up?" Amaya's question gained the latter's attention, she sighed, preparing herself to answer her best friend.

"Well, you know right about a week ago I attended a wedding?" She asked leading Amaya to scrunch her face in confusion.

"Yes, but what's that got to do with God hating you?" Netra glared at her friend for the choice of her words.

"Shut up and listen to me" Amaya put a finger on her lips like an obedient child showing her compliance.

"I was having fun with my cousins, well that fun included drinking without getting caught, due to which I was kinda drunk and-" Netra cut herself off looking a little bit nervous "And I kind of kissed a guy, who happens to be your brother in law-"

" YOU WHAT?" Amaya shouted causing Netra to shut both her eyes closely, well that explained Adhrith's weird behaviour this morning.

"Keep your voice low, dimwit, luckily your brother in law was sitting in a corner so no one saw us but this is fucked up, I tried my best to avoid him through out the wedding and you can say I succeeded as well, but how am I gonna avoid the embarrassment while living under the same roof as him" Netra palmed her face while muttering numerous curses towards herself at the verge of breaking her own head.

"So you are embarrassed coz you kissed my brother in law?" Amaya asked, finally coming out of the shock, her eyes still wide, the impact of her bestie's words was still not fully gone.

"NO" Netra replied immediately receiving a side eye from the latter, she clarified, "I mean, it is one of the things I'm embarrassed about but the actual thing is-"

Amaya raised her eyebrows evincing her to continue.

"After kissing him I-I" She closed her eyes tightly to stop the feeling of embarrassment, she was about to complete herself when her friend interjected.

"You had sex with him" Her eyes widened at the statement, she yelled a 'No' and again heard her friend's a poor excuse of a guess "You got pregnant with his child?"

"No you fool, I did not have sex with him then how am I supposed get pregnant with his child? Now shut your mouth and let me continue" Furious would be an euphemism to what Netra looked, Amaya just nodded lightly and muttered a low 'continue'

"I vomited all over him" She completed and gazed at her bff for a reaction but frowned as she got none.

Amaya sat there with absolutely no reaction but after a few seconds burst into a fits of laughter, Adhrith surely hid that part from her.

'Seems like both are embarrassed about that part' Her thought fueled her laughter "You-You" She pointed at her friend and laughed hard unable to form a coherent sentence.

"Then what did you do? Cleaned him up saying 'Arey nahi priyatam, yeh kya ho gaya?' Is that what you did?" Amaya again laughed at her own words causing the latter to roll her eyes.

(Oh no beloved, what has happened?)

"You know what it's all your fault" Netra shouted out of frustration putting a full stop on the latter's laughter.

"My fault? How?" She asked with oblivion.

"Couldn't you marry a guy with a different brother?" Amaya couldn't help but roll her eyes at the way how lame her friend sounded.

"Couldn't you choose a guy, who wasn't my brother in law to make out with?" Netra scoffed, clearly offended by her words.

"Do you take me as some tharki who would roam around and select guys to quench her hawas ki pyaas?" Netra countered, Amaya was about to reply when she was disturbed by a the sound of her phone's notification going off.

(pervert) (thirst of lust)

Adhrith🤡 |

Hello bhabhi, if your friend needs anything, then do let me know, I believe Atithi devo bhava (>‿◕)

"Well sweetheart, there's an interesting message for you" Amaya suppressed her giggles as she watched her friend's questioning eyes.

Things were surely getting exciting!

Hey guys!

Hope everyone's doing well!

Did you like the chapter? If yes then do click on the star icon and leave a comment!

School has turned my life into a wreck, hope to get a reason to smile through your votes.

There's too much depression in real life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 20.1K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
78.7K 3.6K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
332K 20.8K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...