Run away - Soonhoon

De missmermaid100

Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happe... Mais

Running away
I'll protect you
Missing families
Do they care?
Yes..... They do.
Knowing truth
A new start
Coming to Seoul
Like a family
Sharing your feelings is good
Dinner with family
Bitter truth

Sugary voice

181 8 2
De missmermaid100

2 more days have been past and there is still no information about the missing kids.

The younger kids were studying while Jeonghan and Seokmin were talking about the ways to find the missing kids.

"Aappa, I don't understand this". Seungkwan called for Jeonghan's help but the parent just ignored the child's words.

"Aappa, please talk to me. I'm sorry". Seungkwan started to cry. Seokmin saw that even when the kid is crying, Jeonghan don't care to comfort him.

"Kwanie, don't cry baby". Seokmin took Seungkwan closer and tried to calm him but the kid was still crying. Seungcheol and Jisoo just returned after buying snacks when they saw Seungkwan crying.

"What happened Kwanie". Seungcheol asked worriedly.

"Aappa will not talk to us. We are really sorry. We love Soonie hyung please tell him to forgive us". Seungkwan cried, his small figure hugging the man. Mingyu also burst into tears. Hansol and Chan got worried about them.

"Hannie, it's enough. Please talk to them. They are our kids". Seungcheol said in calming voice, not wanting to shout.

"Forgive them? How can I Seungcheol? Soonyoung is missing from 6 f*cking days". Jisoo warned Jeonghan to not use such a language in front of the kids.

"And you know who are at the fault more than those kids? It's us Jeonghan. They are so young to manipulate, are you blaming them? Isn't it our fault for not thinking about Soonyoung's feelings? Now you are doing the same with them to. Please Jeonghan, let's not make them feel how Soonyoung have felt". Seungcheol's words made both him and Jeonghan teary.

Jeonghan nodded and came to hug his kids and husband.

"Aappa, we promise, we will love Soonyoung hyung a lot when he comes back". Mingyu said with his teary but happy smile.

Jeonghan kisses both of his kids with a smile and they smiled again like a happy family.

"Come here". Seungcheol called the other two kids to join their hug. Even though the kids wasn't their but both Jeonghan and Seungcheol love them a lot.

"How about a group hug?" Jeonghan suggested, the SeokSoo couple looked at each other before nodding with a smile and join the hug.

Today when Woozi reached the pet shop with Jun, he didn't hear the music of piano.

Does she not come today? He wonder.

"Aappa, you go, I'll be there in some time". He told Jun. Jun replied with a simple okay and pat the boy's head before entering his pet shop.
Jihoon ran to the room where the melody of piano come everyday. He peeked inside and saw a piano in the middle of the room. It's been long since Jihoon practice music and now he was missing it. He carefully went inside and sat on the seat. He eyed the piano all over and a smile crept on his face.

Soonyoung's students will come in an hour so he decided to visit Minghao's clothe store with Jihoon, as he liked the clothes there and wanted to buy some for himself as well for Jihoon. He went directly to the pet shop when Jun told him that the younger wasn't there. He came out when he heard beutiful melody playing on piano and without knowing his legs brought him to the room. He peeked inside and saw Jihoon was the one who was playing it. And he got stunned when Jihoon started to sing with his sugary voice.

He was so lost into it that he didn't even noticed the presence of two more people behind him. Jihoon himself was also lost in the song.
He finished singing and some applaud filled the room. That's when both Soonyoung and Jihoon noticed the two unknown faces. Jihoon was also shocked seeing Soonyoung.

"Wow kid, you sings so well". The lady said with an amused look.

"Right darling, this kid sings so nicely". The man added.

Jihoon got up and bowed infront of the couple.

"I'm sorry for using your things without permission". He apologized.

"It's okay. By the way whose song is this?" She asked. Jihoon was about to say that it's his own song when the lady spoke again.

"Isn't it that famous singer from Pledis? I can't recall his name". The lady's word made Jihoon sad.

Right, it's not his song now as he have sold it to the company. So he just nodded.

"Kid, do you want to sing with me?" She asked.

"Singing? Where mam?" Soonyoung asked with excitement.

"Oww you?" She asked as she doesn't know him.

"I'm Woozi's boyfriend, Hoshi. Mam can he really sing with you?" The couple can see how happy Hoshi was being for his boyfriend.

"Yes, if he agrees". The three looked at Woozi for his answer.

"I agree". He said looking down as he was a little shy.

"By the way, I'm Lee Ji-Eun and this is my husband Lee Jong Suk". She introduced, both the boys bowed politely.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. And Mrs. Lee".

"I'm going to sing in a competition next week on 24th of December, a day before Christmas". The Lee couple said, they will talk to Minghao and Jun about the singing competition.

Minghao and Jun obviously agreed about the competition.
They were so happy to know that Woozi can sing this well.
They said Woozi should only focus on practicing and there is no need for him to help Jun.
But Jihoon insisted to help a little at least so they agreed.

Soonyoung and Jihoon were going back home.

"I never knew you can sing"? Soonyoung said.

"Do you like it?" Jihoon have gotten many praises in the past but he was so nervous while asking Soonyoung.

"Hell yeah, it was so nice. Your voice is so beautiful Hooniie". Jihoon blush at the nickname.

"Do you want me to sing for you? It's the song I've written". Jihoon asked, Soonyoung looked at him with his small but wide open eyes.

"Are you really gonna sing for me? I must consider myself lucky". He said excitedly, again focusing on the road.
Jihoon's stomach felt thousands of butterflies seeing Soonyoung so happy, and unknowingly he just fall in love with the person, who he has met just few days ago.

Jihoon's sugary voice filled the car with beautiful air. Soonyoung was smiling listening to such beautiful voice and was feeling so lucky that he got a chance to hear Jihoon singing for him. They reached home happily and were greeted by a smiling Wonwoo.

"You seems happy boy". Soonyoung uttered looking at the excitement of the younger.

"Hyung..... Hyung........ Hyung, I'm so happy". Wonwoo hugged Soonyoung tightly and for the first time the feeling of jealousy hit Jihoon.

"Oho, it seems like something really good happened?" Soonyoung asked parting from the hug.

"Yes hyung, I got selected to represent my school on the national quiz competition. You two need to help me now with the preparation". He replied happily.

"Wow, congratulations kiddo. You are so talented". Jihoon comments.
Wonwoo hold both Jihoon and Soonyoung's hands.

"Thank you so much you two. Everything good have happened since you came into our house. Please do not leave us ever". Wonwoo hugged both of them.

"We should thank you guys, for being so nice with us". Soonyoung said with teary eyes as how much the family values him and Jihoon.

It's been almost a week since the kids ran away. And the parents can't stop thinking about the worst could have happened. Now that there is no information from the police made them more worried. Seokmin and Jeonghan have cried many times, blaming themselves as not being good parents. They were all sitting in the room, worried when Jisoo received a call from police, finally.

"Hello? Yes officer. ....... okay I'll be there".

"What happened? Did they found anything?" Seungcheol asked.

"They said they don't find anything about Soonyoung but they did find something about Jihoon and wants me to come". Jisoo's words made Seungcheol sad as there was no news about his son.

"Do you want to come with me?" Jisoo asked and Seungcheol nodded. Both went to the police station while Jeonghan and Seokmin stayed with the kids.

...............

IU wife of Lee Jung Suk
Musician

Lee Jung Suk
CEO of Lee enterprises

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
128K 5K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
8.5K 325 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
2.5K 128 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.