Beyond The World

By tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... More

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -35//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -6//

2.4K 170 4
By tumsehii

Sangeet ceremony!!

(The Hindu, Punjabi, and Gujarati wedding ceremonies are known to involve several pre-wedding events, including the Sangeet. The Sangeet is however unique because it is where the party starts. the event is traditionally celebrated in the Punjab regions of India. However, several other regions now include it in their pre-wedding celebrations. Initially, the Sangeet is strictly for females, with attendees coming from the two families. But now, we have men joining the party. The Sangeet is not considered a religious pre-wedding ceremony. Instead, it is an avenue to partake in the joy and happiness surrounding the couple.)

the hall is decorated beautifully all were bussy in enjoying.....(Roshni and siddhant also come today to join party ... previously they hadn't come because siddhant had an emergency at hospital so they couldn't make it to pooja and they joined today )

decoration

Monica's outfit

Naina's outfit

Teju's outfit

Teju was checking all the preparations ... bumped into someone...(Roshni)..
and said - "sorry, sorry actually I haven't seen...I was busy in checking preparations..."
as soon as she saw her face she recognised her(Roshni)..

Roshni - it's ok Dr.Tejasswi

Teju smiled at her said... "Don't be formal Dr.Roshni.. you can call me teju, tejasswi or Teja"!!..

Roshni (frowned)- ok!! but you have to call me Roshni or Roshni dii.

teju smiled and nodded...and all were shocked looking at them smiling talking with each other...

Aaisa- Rosh!! do you know eachother before...they nodded and Roshni said-"yes!! she is dr.tejasswi..i works in the hospital she owns )

all looked at her proud..and got distracted by sound of samrath's crying sound..

Roshni took her in her arms and trying to made his stop crying....

Teju - is he your son!! (Roshni nodded)

Roshni- aww he is so cute!! saying she took in her arms and stops crying.

all were looking at her shocked because samrath never goes to any unknown and here he goes near her and stopped crying!!

Roshni - i think he likes you!! because he never goes to any stranger..

Teju- you like me( asked in her baby voice)
he giggles and kiss her cheeks...teju smiles and kiss her cheeks...

All are just adoring their bond....and after that they all started to enjoy party!!

teju and naina were performing for monica ...and they are dancing so gracefully...karan was looking at her dance ..in awe.....and soon all joins the dance floor for dance including omi and naina..
( Dance partners..
⁠◕Karan- teju
⁠◕Kunal-naina
⁠◕Omi-monica
⁠◕Kd-km
⁠◕Td-tm
⁠◕siddhant and roshni
◕Aaisa-arav)
all were dancing .... omi and monica were dancing laughing..eachother...kunal said something to naina she started blushing..karan and teju were dancing..karan said -" you dance so well and "(huskily)

Teju- thank you ( with a sweet smile)

Karan- you look beautiful !! Listening her cheeks turn red and she started blushing and karan smiled at her expression... after that party ends..

Mehendi ceremony!!

(Mehndi, otherwise known as henna, is a paste associated with positive spirits and good luck. Indian Wedding tradition calls for a Mehndi ceremony to be held the night before the wedding as a way of wishing the bride good health and prosperity as she makes her journey on to marriage. The Mehndi Ceremony is organized by the Bride's family bringing together the female components of each side. While Mehndi is mainly for females, male relatives are invited to join in on the party that comes after the Bride has completed her henna. The core significance of applying Mehndi is to utilize its natural medicinal herbal remedies, cooling the body and relieving the Bride of any stress before her big day. Henna is applied to both the hands and the feet as a means of cooling the nerve-endings of the body, preventing the nerves from tensing up.)

Outfit for omi and monica

Naina's outfit

Teju's outfit

All ladies were doing mehendi on their hands.. after completing mehendi..mens are helping in eating their respective partners....and the shocking thing is Kunal is helping naina for having food..
(After Sangeet ceremony...Kunal proposed naina and naina accepted his proposal and now they are dating eachother.... Can't believe right..same things happened with their family and friends when they got to know...but never mind ...they look cute together).. teju was sitting also with a pout and she was very hungry karan notice so he was about to go to her..and just then pratik come with plate...sat beside her..

Pratik - so !! My baby sis is hungry

Teju- nodded her head with a pout

Pratik - i knew that .. so I will feed you saying he feeding her with his hand lovingly...

Teju- you won't eat!!

Pratik - after you ..

Teju- no eat with me.. they have their food..

Pratik - do you need anything baby..(asked softly)

Teju- i need icecream ( with making a cute face)

Pratik/TD- no (sternly)

She looked at them with puppy eyes ...still pratik said no.. she look at TD ...he melts and said - ok !! But Only one..her eyes twinkle with happiness..

TD- get her an ice-cream..

Pratik went and come with an ice-cream and feed her ..!!

( Karan was watching everything ...and smiling see their bonding ..how much they love her)

After ending of ceremony all goes to their respective room as tomorrow will be a busy day!!!!

(Teju was coming after changing her dress from washroom..her phone pop-up with a message from unknown number..she frowned and check the message)

Unknown no:-Hey!!
( Teju click on profile it was message from karan, she smiled)

Teju- Hey!! Karan

Karan- How did you know it's my no.??

Teju- From your profile...you have saved my no.(rolled her eyes)

Karan- ooooo!! You are very smart 😜

Teju- He he!! Very funny...btw from where you get my no.??

Karan- I've my ways (with a wink..😉emoji)

Teju- (frowned) bolo na🥺.. from where you get my no.??

Karan- it's a secret 😉

Teju- okay 😏

Karan - btw!! Are you not sleepy.. it's late??

Teju- Actually no!! I'm habituated to it..

Karan -ohh!!! But you should sleep well.. it's not good for health..

Teju smiled at him and replied - you are talking like my mom!! 😅...btw thanks for your concern..."are you sleepy??"

Karan- NO!! it's common for me..

Teju- btw!! The rule should be applicable for you also😏

Karan- 😊 tumne bola hai toh... I'll try to finish my work early and sleep early "!!

Teju- Good for you!!

Karan - ok !! You should sleep 💤😴..now it's quite late...

(Teju looked at time it's 1.00 am)

Teju- ok!! Bye!! Good night

Karan- Good night!! Sweet dreams ❣️

( Teju saved his no..)

On the other side karan smiled looking at her dp knowing that she saved her no.
Karan is looking at the picture of teju...he softly caressed her face and drifted into sleep.

Teju's dp

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

So here is the 6th chapter of my story!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 13.9K 35
A rich guy coming to a village to attend a wedding of his friend's Sister but instead getting married on his own Want to know how there journey goes...
149K 12.5K 43
At a big Mansion. A group of people are sitting around the dining room. "Dadi, I wouldn't like to repeat. So I'm not at all ready for marriage again...
241K 27.1K 115
the story of a boy n a girl .. where the girl is very rich .. n the boy works as a employee in there company but he is also rich... let's see what's...
62.3K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...