HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 12. AcYa's First Meet

10.5K 627 80
By Isha_504

Hey sunshines, I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨Be a reflection of what you'd like
to see in others. If you want
love, give love, if you want
honesty, give honesty, if you
want respect, give respect. You
       get in return, what you give.✨

So let's start the chapter now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Shivanya's room:-

"Welcome back Shivi...", Navya said as they did a group hug. "We missed you so much my Shivi.", Kabir said while breaking the hug. "I missed you guys too.", Shivanya said smiling at her bffs.
"So, what's the plan??", Kabir asked after they all settled on her bed.
"I don't know. Let's go with the flow.", Shivanya suggested to which they all agreed to this. "Finally we are together again. We have so much things to do!! Let's go on a long drive or pic-", Navya said jumping with excitement but got interrupted by Siya. "Navya relax!! First let her take rest.", Siya said chuckling.
"Oh..ya I forgot. Shivi you take rest. And Get ready for the war.", Navya said with a determination, raising her fisted hand in air. Her friends looked at her like she has gone crazy. They just shaked their head at their friend who is a born actress and a drama queen.

She looked at them and laughed nervously, they all laid on Shivanya's bed. "I missed this.", Shivanya whispered. "Us too..", Siya said.

Friendship is the best relationship in this world, true friends will never leave you doesn't matter what the situation is.

"Always together, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."

Their friendship is just like this quote, even though they are apart. They will there for each other on one call.
As we know, it's not important that soulmates are only found in love sometimes it can be in friendship too.

I know that finding a true friend is very hard or you can say impossible but whenever you find them, please cherish them with your heart, make efforts to keep your friendship alive. Because at last what matters is your effort.

After sometime they got up (except Shivanya) and was about to go downstairs. "Siya, tell ma..to not prepare any food for me. I will not eat tonight.", Shivi said. "But-", Siya started but got interrupted by Shivanya who pleaded to her by joining her both hands.
"Please siyuuu..", She said while showing her puppy eyes to her.

"Ok..ok..byyy", She said smiling and they got out of the room.
"Byeee.. beautiful.", Sid shouted before shutting the door. "Stop flirting with her Sid.", Navya said. "If I will not then who will??", Sid asked playfully raising his eyebrows.
"You're hopeless.", Navya said chuckling. Listening her Sid pouted and all three laughed looking at his pouting face. "Stop it.", Sid whined.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Just After The Double Trio went to Shivanya's room -

"Is she single??", Seb asked playfully.
To which Adi provided him with his murderous glare. "What?? She is beautiful.", Seb defended himself.
"Ya..She is single. And she is off-limits.", Adi said giving him scarstic smile. When Seb complimented and asked about her status (relationship status), don't know why Ace didn't like it very much.

          Ace POV:-  (suprise)

I don't know why am I feeling this way for a girl whom I have never seen, never met. When Seb complimented her, i just wanted to punch on his face. Ughhh..what is happening with me??
From yesterday night they are the only whom I can think about.

I think I need to see a doctor.

(Author:- Yes..but it will be needed after you will see her as after that you will have a disease called lovaria 😂😂)

After Sometime, Siya, Navya, Sid and Kabir came down but not Adi's sister.
"Ma.. don't make any food your daughter. She will not eat today. She said she will only sleep today. So prepare all her favourite dishes tomorrow not today.", Siya informed Aunty. "Huhh?! She will not eat today.", Aunty exclaimed. "Ya ma..and don't worry if she got make hungry then I will prepare something for her.", Siya dii said.
"So..guys, now we will only meet Shivi di tommorow.", Adi said with a sigh.
My head snapped at his direction.
It means I can't meet her today??
But isn't it what I wanted?? Then why am I feeling sad?? Why do I care if I meet her or not?? From when did I become this weak for someone. 'Ace King snap out of it.'

"Uff..Bhavya leave it.", Aryan uncle said. 'Ughh..why leave it?? Won't she be hungry??' i thought. 'Didn't you just said you don't care??' My subconscious mocked me. 'Fuck off.' I thought.
"Ace what happened??", Xavier voice took me out of the fight with my subconscious.

"Nothing..", i mumbled and moved out of there.
What is happening with me?? Why am I behaving so childish?? Sometime I really want to bang my head in the wall.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
It's dinner time and....
She didn't came. A sigh left my mouth.
Do I really want to see her this desperately?? ' Yes, you do Mr. ', my subconscious again said.
Now I can't even deny it because it's true.
So fucking true..
Am I turning soft for someone?? No this can't happen.
My mind is getting out of my control.

After dinner we all went to our rooms.
And just like yesterday's night i can't sleep.
It's now midnight and the ticking of the clock is the only sound you can hear in the room.

And here I am thinking about 'them'.
I don't know when I lost my conscious and get into a deep slumber.

(Author:- Poor him)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next day, 6 a.m -

My sleep got broken because of my alarm. If I am India it doesn't mean that I will not do my workout. I just need to know where is the gym in this palace.

I changed my clothes and went out of the room to find it. I was walking through the corridor that only then when I heard a voice. It was coming from the garden.

I was confused so I walked near the pillar and looked in the direction from where the voice is coming.

There I saw a girl dancing, umm I don't know which dance but it looked so elegant, her every moves were perfect, it was like someone put a spell on me as I couldn't remove my eyes from her. And actually I didn't want to. I was mesmerized by her moves. The voice was coming from her legs, she was wearing something - it was filled with many beads.
'What is that??', I wondered.
I don't know what happened to me as my heart started beating fastly.

And then my eyes fell on her face and my eyes widened as she is that 'painting girl'.
What the actual fuck??

I rubbed my eyes harshly to see if it's a dream but it's not she is really there dancing like an angel she is.

(Just a reference picture)

Suddenly she stopped and looked upward at the sky, a drop of water fell on her. Then I realised that it has started raining. She sat down and started untie those beads from her legs. It means that she is going, no..no..she can't go away. After stealing my peace she just can't go away like that. So I ran toward the garden area, till i got there, no one was present there.
Shit!!
Raindrops were falling on me making my whole body wet. But I didn't care for that, i just want to see her, Now. I was looking here and there to find her, but couldn't.

That only then I heard a voice, voice of footsteps, as the grass is wet now so voice of splashing of water can also be heard. I ran toward in the direction of voices.

Then I saw her, her back was facing me and she was walking fastly to not get wet from the water. Her stall was on her head. I ran toward her and caught her wrist and turned toward me. She was going to scream so I kept my palm on her mouth to silent her. Her eyes were tightly shut as i pushed her toward the pillar so now her back was facing the pillar. Her hand which I caught, i placed that beside her head. "Shhh... don't scream.", I said calmly.

I don't know what I was feeling to see her like that, her hand in my hand, her eyes shut, my other hand on her lips, her face getting wet from the rain, some strand of hair falling on her face increasing the beauty of this angel, our lower body touching. Her clothes were sticking to her like a second skin. She was breathing heavily and I....
I was lost at word.

"Open your eyes..", I whispered in her eyes to which she gulped and slowly opened her eyes.

Author's POV:-

She slowly opened her eyes. Her dark brown eyes clashed with his grey ones , and the Magic happened.

Ace was mesmerized by the beauty of her eyes. Shivanya didn't know what to do, she wanted to get away from him but it was like she was stuck there.
Ace slowly slowly removed his hand from her lips. He let out a gasp after seeing her beauty, it was like everything faded away from this world and the only thing his eyes can see is this Beauty.
She blinked her eyes, she recognised him. Ace King, a great business man. Even though he is not CEO yet but his mind is very sharp and he personally take care of every deal.

But here our poor Ace was opening and closing his mouth like a fish not knowing what to say, he just want that this moment still down for forever so he can admire her all he wants.

Chehra ek phool ki tarah shaaadab hai
Chehra uskaa hai ya koi mahtaab hai
Chehra jaise Ghazal
Chehra Jaan - e - Ghazal

(Her face is fresh as flowers)
(Is it her face or the moon)
(Her face is like a Ghazal)
(Her face is like the face of a Ghazal)

They both were drenching in the rain but do they care..Nahhh.

They both were looking at each other without breaking the eye contact. Ace removed the strand from her face. Shivanya eyes followed his hand moves. She gulped hard and looked again in his eyes who was already looking at her with much intensity.
He was caressing her cheeks which has turned red due to cold with his one hand and the other was on her neck.
He felt a deja- vú while caressing her cheeks but the only difference was that 2 days ago it was her in picture but now it's her in real.

'Their first meet was witnessed by the rain.'

Chehra jaise Kali
Chehra jaise Kanwal
Chehra jaise tasavvur ki tasveer bhi
Chehra ek khwaab bhi
Chehra taabeer bhi
Chehra koi Alif Laila ki dastaan

(Her face is like a bud)
(Face is like a lotus flower)
(Her face is like a face given to imagination)
(This face is like a dream)
(Face is interpretation too)
(Her face is like some tale from Alif Laila)

He was going to ask her name that only then someone's voice was heard means that someone was coming there. Ace turned around to meet with Radha (head maid) who was looking confused.
"Dear, what are you doing here this early?? And why are standing there look you are all wet?!", She asked in concern. "Aunty , i-", He said and turned around to let her see that 'painting girl' but to his surprise she was not there.

"What??", She asked confused as she looked behind him. "Nothing Aunty.", He muttered still looking at the place where she standing a second. She didn't say anything and went away from there.

What?? How can this happen?? She was there only?? Was it my dream?? No it can't happen i saw her. I felt her. She was real. Ughhh... He wondered while furiously raking his hand in his hair.

Chehra ek pal yakeen
Chehra ek pal gumaa
Chehra jaise ek chehra kahin bhi nhi
(For one moment it's real)
(For one moment it's an imagination)
(Her face is like no other)

Maah roo - Maah roo
Mahjabeen Mahjabeen
(With a face like moon)
(With a forehead like moon)

He closed his eyes and those dark brown eyes came in front of him. His eyes opened with a jerk. He was about to go from there but suddenly his eyes fell on a pouch. He bend down still confused and picked up the pouch. He opened it and his eyes widened and suddenly his eyes shined with happiness seeing the stuff inside it.

'It was that bead stuff that she was wearing, means she was real not my imagination. And she also live in this palace only, i have to find her.' Ace wondered happily, his happiness knew no bound. It was like he has won a war.

(Author:- But he was about to make her suffer right then what happened?? 😂😂 Why being so happy??)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
'On the breakfast table'

Patel and Singhania family were confused by seeing the special menu.
They were sure that something has happened in this palace. And all the youngsters were smirking looking at their confused faces.
"Guys, what will happen when they see Shivanya??", Navya whispered. "Don't know but whatever happens it will be bang.", Sid whispered back. All the Italians were very amused by this so they asked Adi about this.

"Adi, what is happening??", Xavier asked. "Guys, it's because my di and Dhruv Singhania are born enemies. Like Dhruv has never liked my di.
And not only her, we also hate this both family with our guts but can't say anything as they are my dadi sa favourite family friends. And ya that's why di had given us that punishment because di has always warned us to stay away from them as Dadi sa would scold us.", He told them.

They all nodded their head in understanding. "But from now, we don't have to do anything as My di is back.", Adi said with a smirk. "So your dadi sa will not scold your sister??", Seb asked.
"Nahh!!", Adi said as he shrugged his shoulder. "That's discrimination bro.", Seb said. "It's not discrimination bro. It's just because my di has never been afraid of anyone. We all scared of our dada sa anger so we never spoke in front of him but my di..bruhh she always do that doesn't matter if that anger them or not. And ya they have also spoilt her much, but that doesn't mean my dii always do whatever she wants she only raise her voice when it's necessary.", Adi told them.

"Woww!! Your sister is fantastic.", Seb said. "Ya..and she is the coolest too.", Avi said while coming there.

"My sister is the best.", Avi said grinning. "Really buddy..", Xavier asked kneeling down. "Yuppp", he agreed instantly. "Btw, have you seen Emily di??", Avi asked. "I am here.", Emily said while coming there.

"Let's play a game. What say??", Avi suggested. "No one is playing any game. First eat then do whatever you want!", Bhavya exclaimed as she and Aryan were arranging the breakfast.

"Okkk", they both shouted at the same time. All the youngsters smiled looking at their bond.

"Yash did I say something now??", Bhavya asked scarstically as her dear son was playing games. "Don't know mom!!", Yash said shrugging his shoulder. "I said stop playing right now!!", Bhavya yelled at him. He got startled and the phone fell from his hand. "Mateshree, Are you trying to give me a heart attack??", Yash exclaimed. "And ya I also wanna say something that I am not going to school for two weeks.", Yash announced after checking his phone that it's alright or not.

"And can I know why??", Bhavya asked sweetly giving him a extra sweet smile.
"Wo..there are so many guests in the home and as a host i should be present there, right?!", Yash exclaimed proudly.

"Oh really, then who will give your exams?? Your dad??", Bhavya asked scarstically. "Why are you involving me in this??", Aryan asked in disbelief.
But shuted him up after seeing his wife famous glare.
"I mean if he wants to, he can!!", Yash said grinning. Bhavya just looked at him with a 'done' look.

"Offo...ma, leave it. First tell our guests about the surprise.", Siya suggested with a tiny smirk.
(They are fucking evil.)

"What surprise??", Priya (Tina and Dhruv's mother or witch you can call her whatever you want, it's your choice 🤷‍♀️) asked. "And what so special today??", She asked eyeing the special dishes.

"Offo..aunty the surprise is very good. I mean so good that you will faint just by listening the name.", Navya said with a smirk.
"Aunty.. first you seat. And I think I should call the ambulance too..", Navya said keeping her one finger on her chin. "Huhh!? Why??", Priya asked in shock. "I mean after seeing the surprise what if you get a heart attack!!", Navya said in a fake concern tone.
"It is better to die, anyway you are getting too old aunty jii.", She muttered lowly in her breath giving Priya a tight lipped smile who was shocked listening to her non-filtered talks.
(Navya is a mood guys!! Agree or not?!)

Everyone there tried to stifle their laugh looking at Priya's embarrassed face.
"Okk now sit.", Siya said after calming herself to not laugh at Priya's face.

Everyone settled on their seats except Navya who was looking somewhere.
"Nav-", Siya was about to call her but stopped and followed her gaze and saw Kabir coming there talking on his phone.

"He is hot bro!!", Navya exclaimed forgetting that she is standing in front of the whole family.
"Navya , he is you boyfriend only.", Sid shouted laughing. Everyone laughed at this. Listening to everyone's laugh she came from her dreamland and her face got heated when she realised what she has done. By this time Kabir also got there and asked confused as everyone was looking teasingly at Navya, "What happened??"
"Nothing just your gf was complementing you.", Siya said chuckling.

"Really?!", Kabir asked Navya with a smirk. 'i am gonna punch his face right now.' Navya thought.

"Stop your romance.", Sid said annoyed.
"Now..let's call your suprise.", Siya said looking at Patel and Singhania family who was very confused.

"Shivanya", Siya shouted. Hearing her name both family get shocked and choked in their breath.
They all looked toward the stairs from where Shivanya was coming downstairs with a smirk plastered on her face.
Their face got paled seeing her again in this palace.

"I think I need to book the whole hospital for them.", Navya whispered in Kabir's ears who chuckled listening to his crazy girlfriend's amazing word.
But apart from them there was one more person who got shocked seeing her here.
And that is one and only ACE KING.

He can't believe that this girl is SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE.
' It means that 'painting girl' and Adi's sister are same. Like they are not different'

(Author:- Zor ka jhatka Haye Zoro se laga)
😂😂

'Those two who are not letting me sleep are same?! What the fuck is happening with my life??'

"Bro what happened??", Xavier voice brought him back. "She is Adi's sister??", He said still can't believing it.
"Hmm ya she is.", He answered.

'oh god!!'

She came their and settled down in her place in between Siya and Sid. Ace was just looking at her in shock. He still can't believe that they both are same and from 2 days like a fool he was thinking that they are different.
He was cursing himself now.

(Poor him)

Shivanya looked at them with a smirk.
"What the heck?? What are you doing here??", Tina yelled still in shock.
Shivanya glanced at her but didn't say anything instead she turned toward Bhavya. "Chhoti ma, i am hungry.", She said smiling lightly. Listening her tears gathered in Bhavya's eyes. After 2 years she could be able to feed her daughter with her own hands.
Siya exchanged her seat with Bhavya, she started feeding Shivanya with her hands, she has made her favourite Paneer.

"I am asking you something. What the heck are you doing here??", Tina again yelled but got frustrated at lack of response.

Everyone was confused as Shivanya always has a reply ready with her, doesn't matter what the circumstances, then what happen now??

But her friends smiled looking at the frustrated faces of Patel and Singhania's knowing that,
'She is defeating them with her Silence.'

How was the chapter?? Do you like it??

What was your favourite part from the chapter??

Do you like how AcYa met??

Please drop your suggestions here, i really appreciate it.

Thank u so much my Sunshines for the Love you guys are showing to the story. Please keep doing that. Any questions then dm me on insta.

Aur please vote aur comment kar diya Karo yaar bohot achha lagta h. Please.

And did you guys saw the reels i have posted regarding to this Story?? Do you like it??

Ok now byy my Sunshines....

Love, Isha ❤️❤️

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2.7K 35
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

974K 38K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
3.4M 188K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...