Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 32

135K 2.2K 386
By brynbarb

I watched as Harry rolled my suitcase over to the bathroom. He stepped in and put in my make-up, my toothbrush and anything else I would need on this trip. My head pounded as I focused on his slim body. He exited the bathroom, looking up, his eyes meeting mine.

"Hey, I didn't know you were awake." He said as he left the suitcase and laid next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I said, nuzzling into his neck.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked, leaning up so he could look at me properly.

"For being sick, and you having to pack my suitcase for me, and pretty much take care of me like I'm a child." I told him. It sounded worse when I said it out loud.

He laid back, stroking my forehead. "It's not you're fault that you're sick. I'm fine with packing your suitcase and taking care of you. It's what I live for."

I looked up at him. "You live for packing my suitcase?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Not what I meant, but hopefully you know what I mean." He said, moving his head down so he could peck my lips.

"I can't believe you're still kissing me, even though I'm sick."

He pecked my lips again. "Eh, I like kissing you." He said.

This time I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's see if you'll be saying that when you're sick."

"I never get sick." He stated.

"That is the biggest lie I've ever heard."

"No it's not! I haven't gotten sick in forever!" He said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're weird."

"And you're beautiful." I cupped my hand around his cheek, pulling his lips to mine.

"What the heck are you two doing in bed? You've got a plane to catch!" A voice said, tearing us out of our kiss. We looked up to see Alana standing in the doorway, Niall right behind her.

"We're dead!" Harry said, pretending to go limp. His head flopped into my stomach, making me run my fingers through his curly hair.

"So dead. I can tell." Alana said. Harry lifted his head and climbed off of me.

"I'm not dead, but she's close to it!" He said, pointing a finger at me.

"Hey," I protested, throwing the covers off of my body and climbing off the bed. "I am in no way dead."

Harry stuck his tongue out at me as I made an "L" with my thumb and forefinger at him.

Alana stared at us, before clearing her throat. "Okay. . . I suggest you two get a move on, because your plane leaves in an hour!" Harry rolled his eyes at her demanding behavior, grabbing my suitcase and rolling it out into the living room where his was. Niall followed behind him, leaving me and Alana alone in my room.

"Are you excited to see Judd?" She asked, taking a seat on my bed. I walked to my closet, pulling out skinny jeans and a comfortable blouse.

"I'm kind of nervous." I told her as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and pulling the blouse on. "I haven't seen him in a while, and I feel bad for not being there for him." I pulled off my sweats and slipped he skinny jeans on.

"He's not going to be mad at you. It's not your fault your crazy boss wouldn't let you go." She said.

"He's not going to be my crazy boss for long." I told her as I ran my fingers through my hair. I hadn't straightened it in days.

"Oh yeah," Alana said. "The movie starts shooting the 23rd huh?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's also the day Harry starts tour." I said dimly. She sent me a sympathetic look.

"You're going to visit him right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, on March 16, in Manchester." I said in an overly-posh British accent

She nodded. "On the bright side, you're going to be in a movie!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"Oh Presley!" Harry called from the kitchen, in a very feminine voice. "It's time to go!" I rolled my eyes to Alana, slipping on my light brown flats and grabbing my bag. I slipped my phone into my pocket before leaving my room, Alana right behind me.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I stood right in front of him. He scrunched his nose at me as I smiled sweetly. "One minute, I just need to get something."

I left them by the door as I came into the kitchen. I looked around for a piece of paper I needed to drop off at work before we leave back to Oregon. I searched the countertop, almost hitting my head on a cupboard that Harry must have left open. I reached up to close it, the note I had written catching my eye. The last one on the list said Don't eat.

I must have forgotten to finish that one before I hung it up. I grabbed a pencil and erased the period, putting any thing you'll regret. That must have been what Harry was talking about, when he asked me about the list. I shut the cupboard and set the pencil down. The paper I needed was sitting by the oven this whole time. I grabbed it and went back into the living room.

"Ready?" Harry asked. I nodded, smiling.

I gave Alana and Niall hugs. "See you in a few days." They hugged back before Harry grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

****

I flopped down in the airplane seat, Harry gently siting down next to me. "How come we never just drive to your house?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute.

"That's a good question, next time we will." I said. The air hostess announced that we were about to take off, so we put our seat belts on. After waiting a few more minutes, the plane started up and we were taking off.

I had always liked the takeoff the best. The feeling of flying in midair never seemed possible until the plane climbed into the clouds. My stomach swirled and I smiled.

After a half an hour of being in the air, Harry shut his eyes and was fast asleep on my shoulder. I never imagined that I would be in love, and staring at Harry, it all seemed like a dream.

Alana and I would always discuss our future lives. Mine usually consisted of living alone in a small town. I always told Alana about how many cats I wanted. (Four.) And what their names were going to be. (Sophie, Hazel, Samantha, and the usual, Fluffy.) of course I was kidding, because I'm allergic to cats, therefore if I had that many I would probably die of a sneezing attack. (Most likely not possible, but sneezing really sucks.)

Harry snorted and turned over, his head still on my shoulder. I examined the people around us. There was an old lady who had pretty much been asleep since we boarded the plane, a young couple staring dreamily into each others eyes, and a young teenager playing on their iPod. I counted down the seconds until the couple would start kissing. (Five, after the brushed their noses together, which was quite awkward to watch.) I watched as the teenager got angry, muttering curse words at the game they were playing.

I reached into my bag, careful not to wake Harry, and pulled out my book. I opened the book and unfolded the corner, which had served as my bookmark. I had stopped at this part on purpose, this part of the book making me tear up every time.

"Seventeen." Augustus corrected.

I had read The Fault in Our Stars multiple times over the last month. I hate to admit it, but I am emotionally attached to this book.

I read some more, finally having to fold the page over and put the book back into my bag. I leaned my rad into Harry's and shut my eyes.

****

"He was sleeping when I left, but he should be awake now." Stevie said, as she opened the front door. Harry lugged both of our suitcases through the door, making grunting noises as he did.

"I'm going to go see him." I said, as I walked past Harry, brushing his back, and went up the stairs. I was nervous to see Judd, not because he had been sick, but because I was unable to be with him during his surgeries.

I lightly knocked on his door, his little voice telling me to come in. I pushes it open and saw Judd laying blankets on the floor. (Harry's bed, he insisted on sleeping in Judd's room with him.) Judd looked up, his eyes meeting mine. I expected him to stick his tongue out at me or tell me to leave, but instead he ran and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you so much Presley." He said, his voice muffled be my shirt.

"I missed you too." I said, hugging him tighter. He finally let go, allowing me to breathe. "How have you been?" I asked and he smiled.

"I feel so good." He said. "I'm probably going to play baseball." That caught me off guard, I never knew he had an interest for baseball.

"I didn't know you like baseball." I said and he shrugged.

"Neither did I, but dad and I have been playing catch lately, and I really want to do it. Do you think Harry will want to play catch?"

"I don't know, let's go ask him." I smiled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out his door and down the stairs.

************************************************************************

Hi I'm Brynli and I suck at updating. Sorry this took so long!! I've been really super busy, but I'm on spring break now, so I should update again soon! Thank you for all the wonderful comments, they really brighten my mood. Also, don't be afraid to message me! I love it when I get to talk to me fans!

Have a good week! Love you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 126 25
Rose Doyle grows up lonely and she's being bullied at school. She wants a friend and signs up on a website. What happens when she meets Harry Style...
431 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...
15.7K 600 28
Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same boat but they'll have to eventually get o...
3M 74.9K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...