TH episodes

By MinionGi_e

random imagines about tokio hotel More

Welcome to Tokio Hotel
First meet up with TH
Tom
Bill
Georg
Gustav
Bill
Gustav
Georg
Tom
TH episode
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. k
Tour episode
Tour episode
Bill
Tour episode
TH episode
Georg
Tom
Bill
Imagine - t. k
Tom
Gustav
Tom
Imagine - t. k
Bill + Tom
Texting episode
Gustav
Tom
Tour (choosing game) episode
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. b. k
Imagine - t. b. k
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - b. k
requests
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. k
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - g. s
Imagine - t. h
Imagine - g. l
Imagine - b. k
Imagine - t. k

Choosing game episode

1.8K 20 2
By MinionGi_e

What would you wear for the concert?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

The outcome:

For option 1

Georg absolutely loved the whole fit. He can't take his eyes off of you during the performances. You also caught him mouthing words towards you and he lowkey flirted with you while he perform.

For option 2

Tom bawled his eyes out when he saw your shirt. He went closer to your side just to ask you where you got it from and if he can have it. He even invited you to meet him back stage just to ask you where he can buy one for him. He definitely loved your fit as well as your accessories.

For option 3

Gustav is always at the back but you caught his attention. He certainly love the details of your fit and keep mouthing somethings saying you look good and that he love it.

For option 4

Bill just invited you to a date! He immediately saw you amidst the crowd and pull you up to join him at the stage. He complimented you in front of everyone in the stadium and you sang together. He personally said that you rocked the fit and that he would love to have that kind of shirt. He also subtly flirted with you made the crowd go crazy.

For option 5

They had no any reaction and none of the members noticed you. It's too basic for their likings.

(✪)

The guys invited you backstage. Who would you talk to first?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

The outcome:

For option 1

Georg grinned and looked at you intensely. He probably thought that you would go and talk to the twins first but he couldn't contain his happiness when you went to him. He pulled you in a tight hug and patted your back. He asked for your name first then he introduced you personally to the guys.

For option 2

Gustav was shocked you went to him first things first. You asked for a hug and he pulled you right in, squeezing you tight. He was so happy that you went to him and said how much he appreciates you for that. You told him he's your favorite and how much you love him that made him shy and the others teased him right after.

For option 3

Tom already knew you'd choose him because he's Tom Kaulitz. He'll look at you with those eyes then hug you right away without you asking for it. He'll talk to you for a while but he's actually just checking you out. He loves it when you give him your attention and will surely brag about it later.

For option 4

Bill's happy you went to him first and will right away introduce you to his members especially Gustav and Georg. He wants to include the two and not let them feel left out. Bill will let you hug him and he will compliment you by how good you look in your outfit.

For option 5

They were so happy when you greeted them all at the same time. They hate it when people treat them differently and don't give attention and affection equally. They can't hide their happiness so they were all smileys. They said that they appreciate you loving the band altogether and they surprisingly asked for your number and invited you for a hangout.

(✪⁠)

The hangout happened. They pick you up at your house, who would you choose to sit next to?

Option 1

Option 2

The Outcome:

For option 1

The twins were so happy you decided to sit next to them. They had so much they want to talk about with you and they had the best time and the loudest laughs. There was no dull moments with the both of them. They told stories about how they became a band, they talked about how the members sometimes get on their nerves, and they said that their biggest hater is themselves. They literally roasted each other and then laughed about it after. It was a fun ride with them.

For option 2

You wanted to know the two better so you decided to sit next to them. They were confused at first but they were happy you chose them. The whole ride was peaceful and quiet and absolutely no dirty jokes was heard. You asked them questions and they willingly answered it. You got to know them better and the whole ride was all about music, instruments, and slight giggles. It was a fun and peaceful ride with them.

(✪⁠)

The guys asked you what fun activity to do. Where would you wanna go?

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

The outcome:

For option 1 (safe but almost bye-bye)

Tom absolutely loved the idea but the guys were contemplating whether it's a nice idea because first of all, they didn't bring extra clothes and they don't want to caught the attention of the public. Tom only liked the idea because he wants to see you in a bikini.

For option 2 (almost bye-bye)

Eating dinner also isn't a great idea for them. They almost made you to close your mouth and stop talking but they're too kind to do that. They said that maybe you can do more exciting stuff other than eating out. Basically they give you another chance to think more.

For option 3 (safe but almost bye-bye)

The guys are not that fond with museums aside from Gustav. He liked the idea but he thought that the other guys won't enjoy it as much as he would. So he also agreed to do other more fun activity.

For option 4 (safe)

They love the idea and agreed to go to an arcade. They said that they couldn't play that much when they were young so it's a great idea to do so now. Georg said that he can certainly beat Tom in basketball game and he did. They had fun playing games with you.

For option 5 (safe)

Everyone agreed to go to an amusement park. They absolutely love fun rides and this is what they call "fun." Although Georg is quite nervous to some certain rides, he still loved it and had fun spending time with you. Bill had the most fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 779 20
Just some sweet and sad Bill Kaulitz imagines
2.8K 9 20
Your best friend who lives overseas in Germany, invites you out to a concert for the band Tokio Hotel, little did you know, you would becoming acquai...
3.8K 63 44
A bunch of scenarios with me and bill kaulitz from Tokio hotel!
79.9K 637 28
ONESHOTS Tokio Hotel Γ— reader β˜†β˜†β˜† English is not my first language!