30 Days To Find Love || Diece...

Galing kay BlxckWidxw_VLover

"Isn't there anything that I can do BESIDES going to the Underworld and to my sure death? " I asked. "Actual... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Auditions!
Okay!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New Book
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 {Part 1}
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 {Filler}
Chapter 15
Important A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9 {Part 2}

150 22 26
Galing kay BlxckWidxw_VLover

(Reminder of Fran's clothes in media)

~~~~ Last Time On '30 Days To Find Love' ~~~~

"Hi, welcome to... " I said as I heard the bell ding. I turned around. "Oh! Hey. " I said happily as I saw Diego.

"Hey! How was the interview? " He asked, smiling.

"It was good, but god knows how many other people they saw. "

"Did you turn up the charm? " He asked, smirking.

I laughed. "All the way to twelve. " I replied, smirking as well.

"I've actually got some news of my own. I'm applying to continue music school. " He exclaimed happily.

I smiled. "That's amazing! " I exclaimed.

"I've saved up enough so that I can afford it, if I get a good scholarship. "

"You'll get it. " I said, nodding.

.
.
.
.

I was currently cleaning the coffee shop when my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw a text from Alexia.

'I'm currently @ Onna's place. David said he's coming over in an hour. He said he wanted 2 talk 2 Onna. Come here ASAP. Onna needs our support. '

.
.
.
.

Fran: "Hey! I need you to take me to a place. "

??: "Sure thing. Where are you now? "

Fran: "I'm outside the coffee shop. "

??: "Oookay. Where are we heading? "

Fran: "White Plains. My sister needs me. "

??: "Okay. I'll meet you in 5 minutes. See you later. "

Fran: "Thank you! I owe you. B-Bye!! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Francesca POV

"I owe you. Big time. " I told him as he was currently driving.

"Like I had a choice. " He replied.

"Come on Luca, she's your sister too. " (A/N: Take that 😂😂)

"Okay. One: She isn't my sister. She's my step-sister. " I rolled my eyes at him. "You and Alexia are my sisters. And two: When you told me 'my sister needs me', I thought it was Alexia. " (A/N: Surpriiiiise 😂☺️)

"Why? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because she's the rebellious one. God knows what she does. "

"Yeah. I can't say anything to that. " I said, nodding. "But I did tell you she lives in White Plains. You could've guessed I was talking about Onna. "

"Whatever. " He said, rolling his eyes. "Okay. We're here. " He said as he pulled up in the drive way.

"Wait here. This situation is complicated enough. " I said, getting out of the car.

"NO OFFENSE TAKIN' . " I heard him yell.

I ignored him and went to the door. I looked under the 'Welcome' map and took the spare key and opened the door. "Hi. " I said as I saw David, Onna and Alexia.

"No offense, Fran, but what're you doing here? And I also wanna know what's Alexia doing here. " David asked.

"I invited them. " Onna said.

"Onna, this should be between us. "

"A sister in need, David! " The three of us exclaimed angrily.

"What? " He asked, confused.

"I'm just here for moral support, David. " I explained, standing next to Onna.

"Okay. Then what's she doing here? " He asked, pointing at Alexia.

"Hey! She has a name. " Onna defended her. "And she's here because... " She looked at Alexia while raising her eyebrows. "Lex what are you doing here? " (A/N: Lexy, Lex and Alex are Alexia's nicknames.)

Lexy shrugged. "I just came to eat. " Onna rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"Fine. But I don't see how that's going to fix anything. " David said.

"I need Fran here because her face reminds me that she knows what she's talking about. " Onna said, smiling at me.

"What about me? " Lex asked.

Onna looked at her. "You're here because you can punch something if this thing doesn't work. " I chuckled as David glared at me.

"Sorry. " I murmured looking at the ground.

"What, you mean all that stuff about living in the moment to try to get back to how we used to feel? So, when I'm folding laundry or we're talking about our mortgage, you think I should be more focused? " David asked, folding his arms.

"Do you want me to really breathe in that fresh detergent smell? Do you want me to appreciate how nicely organized the numbers are on the notices from the bank? " He exclaimed one more time, but angrily now.

"That's not what I meant. " Onna said.

"I'm sorry, but we have a life that I don't want, and you won't go back to the one we had. " David said, but calmly this time.

Onna sighted. "He's right. "

I smiled. "Technically. But you know the solution, don't you? "

She nodded. "We can make a new life. " He looked at her. "Remember when we were stuck over the weekend in that Wisconsin jail? "

"You were what? " Lexy and I exclaimed.

"We can talk about this later. " She said looking at us.

"I remember the sheriff. " David said. Onna looked at him. "He made us recite the pledge of allegiance five times before every meal. otherwise, no meal. "

Onna nodded. "Yeah. That wasn't any fun, and we had to do it, but it didn't matter. We started making up those nonsense pledges when he wasn't around. I pledge cheese pizza to the mouth of the united tastebuds of my face. "

Lexy and I laughed for a short while as David smiled.

"Soon enough it didn't matter that we had to recite the pledge for him... All I could think about was the next lyrics we'd come up with. That was one of the best times if my life... And it wasn't like jail was a novel experience for us at that point. " She continued.

Lexy elbowed me and mouthed 'say something'. I nodded.

"Uh - "

"Hush, child. " She cut me off. "All I'm saying is, if we can make it work there, why can't we make it work here? If you think I've changed so much that I can't make it work, you're just plain wrong. "

"I-I need to think. " He said, getting out of the house.

Onna sighted. "Well, what're my odds Fran? " She asked.

"I'd put all my chips on you. " I said.

She laughed. "Thanks. "

"Come on Lexy. I'll take you home. " She nodded while thanking me.

"Come on, I'll walk you out. " Onna offered.

"Uh it won't be necessary. " I said, nervously.

She frowned. "Luca gave you a lift here, right? " I nodded. "Okey. I'll see you later. "

"Before we go... " Lexy said. "Do Mom and Dad know about the jail stuff? "She asked, smirking.

"What're you gonna do? Tattle? " Onna asked, folding her arms.

"I'm trying to think of what I could blackmail you for. " Lex said.

"How about an *ss whoopin'? " The three of us started laughing.

"Okay. We gotta go now. Bye. " I said when I was done with laughing.

Me and Lex went go the car. "Hey Lexy. " Luca said.

"Hi. " She answered.

"Everything cool? " He asked, starting the engine.

"It's up for debate, but yeah, I think so. "

"Why do you care anyway? " Lexy asked.

"Who said I do? " He asked.

"Why do you always answer me with a question? " Lex asked, annoyed.

"Why are you such a spoiled brat? " He asked, teasing her.

"Okay, you win. "

"We're here. " Luca said.

"Come on Lexy. You can stay with me. Vilu is on vacation in Buenos Aires. " I said as she nodded. "Thanks for the ride. " I said before getting out of the car.

"See you tomorrow. " Luca said.

"Bye! " Lexy and I said, walking in the house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoo!!

1st of all, thx soooo much for the 1K reads!!

2nd of all, all of you are awful guessers 😂😂

Hmm... What do you think is up with Luca and Onna?

-COMMENT!
-VOTE!!
-FOLLOW ME!!!

See you next time!

~Nour xox ❤️💙😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
88.6K 5.1K 59
Sword still in her hands, she stomped her foot again. "Why are you smiling?" Brainwashed? Check. Sheltered? Check. Lost and alone? Check and, uh, che...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...
52 7 7
"This is an Angel girl named Maisie Lark. She hasn't ever stepped foot into the 'real world'. Attempting to break the lock is useless and I have the...