Born In Blood

By S4SUKEZ

Silas a 16 year old cold hearted assassin and fashion designer Serena a 16 year old innocent sweetheart Tw... More

-Character Aesthetics-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Piercings and tattoos
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-A/N-
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
-A/N-
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -EPILOGUE-
GENDER REVEAL GUESSES?
Bonus chapter - {New family member}
BOOK 2?

Chapter 9

4.6K 109 85
By S4SUKEZ

SILAS POV

TW: Abuse

Silas's dream.

I'm making making Serena food while she does her homework.

Maria left to go to the bar and left me and Serena at the house alone.

I finish making Serenas food and put it on a plate and head over to where she's sitting at the table.

When I place her food in front of her she looks up at me and smiles.

She stands up and hugs me. I bite back a wince when her arm tightens on the bruise on my rib.

She lets go and sits back down "thank you Silas" she says.

I nod and go over to the seat that's in front of her.

I'm about to sit down until I heard the door opening. I tense. It's probably Maria.

I Look at Serena and she looks back at me.

"Stay here Serena" I say as I start to walk out of the kitchen.

When I walk out of the kitchen and head to the living room I see Maria with a bottle of alcohol in her hand and shes swaying with every step she takes.

She looks at me and anger flashes through her eyes.

"What the hell are you staring at brat" she says her words slurring as she talks.

I Look down and she starts to walk towards me. When I notice that she's getting closer I back away from her.

She grabs my arm and pushes me to the floor.

I groan as I land on the floor. I look up at her in fear.

"Please don't Serena is in the other room" I beg.

She scoffs "do you really think that I care? Why don't I go get her and make her watch hm?" She says.

"No please" I sob.

She slaps me across the face. I whimper.

Serena walks out from the kitchen and enters the living room. When she sees Maria she freezes .

She looks at me on the floor then looks at Maria with pleading eyes.

"Go to your room Serena" Maria slurs.

Serena looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Go Serena" I say.

"Bu-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Now serena" I say.

She looks down and walks to the stairs giving me one last look before going up.

When we hear a door close Maria looks down at me and gives me a mischievous smirk.

My eyes widen when she breaks the alcohol bottle and she keeps the unbroken piece in her hand.

She grabs my leg and I try to push her hand away but her grip tightens on my leg.

"No" I sob.

She aims the glass to my leg.

"NO" I yell
________________________

I jolt up from my sleep and my heavy breathing fills the silence in the room. What the hell.

I calm down and grab my phone to check the time.

It's 4am. Shit and I'm definitely not gonna be able to go back to sleep. I decide I'm going to work on my new launch since I haven't been able to find the time to do so.

I grab my laptop and sit back on my bed. I go to my website and start to fix some mistakes for my new launch.

As I'm working my mind drifts off to the dream I had. why are they coming back.

I shake my head and lean my head back on my headboard. god how I wished to kill that women myself.

That was honestly the plan but the car accident beat me to it.

I sigh and put my attention on the computer everything is almost done I just have to finish one more design.

I grab my sketchbook and turn to the last design that I was working on. As im about to start drawing I get a text on my phone and when I look at who it was it was Manuel.

I furrow my eyebrows it's 4am why the hell is he texting me.

I grab my phone and open his text.

Manuel: Silas Silas Silas Silas
seen just now

Me: Manuel? Why are you texting me at 4am
seen just now

Manuel: I'm outside of your house
look out your window😁.
seen just now

I furrow my eyebrows and get off my bed to walk towards my balcony, I open the door and walk out.

When I make it to the ledge I look down to see Manuel smiling up to me. I open my phone and go to his contact.

Me: why are you here Manuel I
told you that I was going to see you later and plus
How did you even get in .
seen just now

Manuel:  I have my ways...
seen just now

Me:  what the hell do you want.
seen just now

Manuel: I just wanna see you since you did just find out your family is apart of the mafia. I want to make sure your okay.
seen just now.

Manuel: and I also hacked into the cameras so if your family checks the cameras they won't suspect anything.
seen just now

I roll my eyes and turn around to go inside to get my shoes. I'm already wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

After I put my shoes on I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I'm done brushing my teeth I walk to my door and lock it. just to make sure. I turn around to go to the balcony.

When I get outside I see that Manuel already placed the ladder for me to climb down. I climb over the railing and slide down to where the ladder is.

As I'm climbing down I look down and see Manuel holding the ladder so I don't fall. "Be careful Silas" Manuel says.

"Whatever" I mumble. what if I just jump off this ladder and let myself die. I decide against it wouldn't want Manuel to be a witness of my death.

I finally make it to the ground and as soon as I do Manuel hugs me.

"I missed you idiot" he mumbles on my shoulder.

I find myself smiling a little. "I missed you to" I whisper

Manuel gasps and shoots his head off my shoulder as if I electrocuted him.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You missed me and you have a cute little smile" he says as he puts his hand over his heart.

"Oh shut up and let's go" I mumble and walk past him. He chuckles and sprints to catch up to me.

He then pulls my arm and we stop in front of the fence.

"We're gonna climb over" he says while grinning at me.

I shrug my shoulders and Manuel puts his hands together I put my foot in them and he holts me up almost throwing me over the fence but luckily I catch myself.

After I'm on the other side Manuel climbs out on his own. I turn my head to the side and see the security guard from afar dozing off.

When Manuel finally makes it on the other side we quietly sprint away from the house.

"Where are we going" 

"My house" he says. I nod.

"Why do you always nod it wouldn't kill you to talk a bit more" he says.

"Fuck you" I say.

He chuckles and nudges my shoulder.

I roll my eyes. what a loser.

•••
Next thing I know is that I'm sitting on Manuel's roof looking up at the sky while he rolls up a blunt.

"And I'm done" Manuel says and grabs a lighter out of his pocket.

"I have leave at like 6 Serena will be up by like 6:30." I say.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Manuel mumbles and passes the blunt to me.

I take it from his grasp and inhale it. I pass it back to him and he takes it.

"I want you to do a back tattoo for me" I say as I glance at Manuel and back to the sky.

"Hm another tattoo" he shakes his head.
I shrug "priorities" I say.

He chuckles "what do you want" he says as he brings the blunt to his mouth and inhales.

I grab it from his hand "i don't know yet I'll let you know when I figure it out." I say.

He nods but suddenly his demeanor changes.

I Look at him blankly and he looks back at me.

"How do you feel about your family being apart of the mafia" he said.

I shrug "It's really not that serious" I say.

He looks at me with wide eyes "not that serious?" He repeats. I nod.

"As Long as they don't hurt Serena it's cool" I say.
fuck Serena.

I quickly grab my phone and check the time. 6:28 .

Ah shit.

"Manuel I have to go before Serena notices I'm gone." I say.

"Oh well okay be careful don't break your le-" he says but his sentence cuts off when he sees me jump off his roof and onto his balcony.

I look up at him from his balcony and he shakes his head but waves goodbye to me.

I nod a goodbye and jump over his balcony railing. It's not too far down the grown so the landing wasn't effective.

I sprint out the gates and start to pick up the pace heading to the house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TEN MINUTES LATER

I'm a panting mess as I finally make it back to the house. I hide behind the bushes as the guard looks from side to side and walks off to get the next person to take over his shift.

Once he walks away I quickly start to climb over the gates and after I successfully land on the ground and run to the ladder.

I take a deep breath before climbing up the ladder. I have to hurry the hell up before the security guard comes.

Right when I climb back to my balcony the security guard arrives. I let out a sigh of relief until I hear knocking on my bedroom door.

I quickly walk back in my room and close the balcony door. I walk over to my door and open it and It reveals a smiling Serena.

"Hey Silas I just came to let you know I'm off to school and- why the hell do you smell like weed" she says.

"Because I obviously smoked it?" I say confused.

Serena sighs "Silas be careful with that stuff I heard people are lacing the weed" she says.

I nod "it's fine, I'm fine you have school to go to" I say.

She shakes her head "bye silas" she says and walks away.

I sigh and close the door. I really need a shower.

I kick off my shoes and go to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I get out of my clothes and climb in the shower not caring if it's warm or cold.

This is all incredibly tiring.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm now in my closet picking an outfit to wear and when I find one I quickly change into it.

SILAS FIT

I think I'm going to finish the design that I need to finish. I grab my sketchbook and get to work.

TIME SKIP
1:30

I finally finish the design and I stare at it with a smile. This one is probably my fav.

Im honestly bored I don't know what to do.

I think I might go to the mall. Plus I need to check on Vintage Dreams and see how it's going.

I go to my vanity and finish doing my makeup and make sure my piercings look correctly before grabbing my phone and motorcycle keys.

I walk out my room and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen and see Rocco and Salvatore chatting.

They both look at who came into the kitchen and when they see it's me their faces light up.

"Hey sweetheart, you going somewhere?" Salvatore says.

I nod "the mall" I say.

"Hm well be careful call me if anything happens okay?" Salvatore says. I nod and wave goodbye to both of them giving Rocco a glance.

I still can't quite believe that Rocco is apart of the mafia I would understand everyone else.. but Rocco?? I would have never guessed it.

I walk out of the house and go to my motorcycle hopping on it and putting my helmet on and start driving.

Time to go to the mall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I enter the mall and head to the direction of where my store is.

I make it to my store and walk in. I look around and I'm actually impressed. Everything is sorted correctly and the design of the store is absolutely beautiful.

I turn and walk to the cashier when she sees me she scowls at me looking at my outfit up and down. Fuck her. I know I don't dress like I'm a fashion designer but when I want to I can definitely pull out good outfits.

"What is someone dressed like you doing in a store like this" the lady says. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know maybe because I'm the one who owns this store" I say as I shrug "maybe I'm the one who writes your paychecks" I say looking straight at her.

She lady laughs "yeah no way" she giggles.

"I'm Silas Bianchi founder of Vintage dreams and I would really like if one of my employees didn't act like a bitch to her boss" I say with a blank face.  "And also even i wasn't the owner and I was still dressed like this it wouldn't matter it's a store where everyone can shop." I say.

Im refraining myself from jumping over this damn counter.

Her face turns pale. And I turn around to go to the men's section. And when I look at a certain shirt I think of Salvatore. I shrug and grab it.

I don't know his size so all we can do is prey that it fits.

I walk over to the cashier and see it's still the same girl. She doesn't meet my gaze as she scans the clothing.

When she puts the shirt in a bag and hands it to me I grab it and stare blankly at her.

"Your fired" I say and turn around to walk away. It's not like she's needed anyway.

I walk around the store trying to take my mind off that lady. Wouldn't want to shoot up my own store because of one inconvenience.

As I turn the corner someone bumps into me. I glance at the person and see that it's a girl.

"Watch where your going dumbass" I say annoyance lacing my tone.

"How was I supposed to watch where I was going when I didn't even fucking see you" she says. is she stupid or something?...

"By using your fucking eyes?" I say. it's rlly not that hard.

"No shit dumbass I was using my eyes I just didn't fucking see you how the fuck don't you get that" she says. if she was using her eyes correctly she would have seen me coming. she looked lost as hell, maybe she's just that stupid.

I suddenly feel a headache coming while listening to her.

"Okay can you shut the fuck up your giving me a migraine" I mumble.

I don't need to deal with even more annoying people today.

"Giving you a fucking migraine? Bitch your the one that can't get the fact that I did not see you" she says while rolling her eyes.

She's honestly so annoying it's making my head hurt even more.

"You need to get a fucking pair of glasses." I say and walk past her.

I had the strange urge to rip her vocal cords out.

I walk out of the store and go to a few shops. I can't go back to the house with just one thing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TIMESKIP
3:30

Im walking out of the mall and I feel my phone going off with a bunch of texts.

Salvatore: Silas are you okay?
seen just now

Salvatore: hello?
seen just now

Salvatore: Do you need help?
seen just now

Me: Im okay im coming home now.
seen just now

Salvatore: alright sweetheart see you when you get back.
seen just now

I put my phone away and hop on my bike.

As I'm driving my mind drifts off to my family. I mean do I even consider them family? No. not yet.

I haven't really talked to the others well I mean Rocco is pretty cool. do not tell him I said that.

Carlos gets on my nerves but he's alright.

Giovanni is... Giovanni.

And Dante is actually kind of sweet.

When my mind drifts off to Alessia i think about the time in the bathroom.

My heart tightens and as do my grip on my handles.

And Salvatore... he seems like he actually cares. He looks at me and Serena like we're the only thing in the room.

I close those thoughts. don't get too soft Silas.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am now walking into the house with bags in my hand and Rocco comes out to the kitchen and grins when he sees me.

He runs up to me to hug me but right as he's about to hug me I hit him with my bags.

"OW" he says. "I thought we were besties now" he says dramatically.

I raise an eyebrow "besties?" I say. Yeah still can't believe this guy is apart of the mafia.

"Mhm I thought we was cool" he mumbles.

"When did I ever say we weren't cool" I suddenly blurt out.

His face lights up "I guess your not that much of a miserable person" he says.

I roll my eyes "where is Salvatore" I say.

Rocco furrows his eyebrows at the name "uhm in the living room" he says.

I nod and turn on my heel and make my way to the living room.

When I walk into the living room I see Salvatore on the couch watching a show.

I walk to the couch he's sitting on and sit beside him. When he looks over to me he smiles from ear to ear and pauses the show.

"Hey sweetheart" he says.

"Hello" I say. "Uhm I got you something" I say. why am I getting nervous.

He grins as I hand him the bag and looks inside it.

He pulls out the shirt I got him and his grin gets even bigger.

I clear my throat "if you don't like it I can return it I didn't know your size so-"  I ramble but it gets cut off when Salvatore hugs me.

I tense at the sudden contact but surprisingly relax after a moment.

"Thank you I rlly like it" he says and pulls away from the hug. "And you got the right size" he says and grins at me again.

I smile at him and his eyes go to my dimples and pokes them.

"You have dimples" he says with a big smile on his face.

I slap his hand away and chuckle.

I honestly feel safe around him.

________________________________

ALRIGHTY SO THIS CHAPTER HAS A CROSSOVER WITH  octopussgy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2K 24
Eloise Isabella Sofia Rodriguez ---------- ♡ ---------- Eloise lived a happy life with her parents and brothers, including her unborn sibling. One n...
100K 1.5K 21
"𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧." When two most powerful and dangerous mafia families rejoin hands to take down their common enemies. After...
676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
55.6K 2.2K 26
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. -George Sand Kiara Williams, a 17 year old girl who is...