"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค...

By archivebooks

what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Nor... More

๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
twenty-eight
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
seventy-three
seventy-four

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š

993 16 1
By archivebooks

Lando's pov

"Goodmorning papaya." I hear somebody saying with a big smile and when I wake up I see Kate laying next to me with some breakfast next to our bed.

"Well goodmorning to you too." I say back to her with a big smile on my face and Kate covers her face again and goes into the blankets so I can't see her blushing.

"Come on Kate, I know you're blushing." I reply with a little laugh and I also get under the blankets and face her.

"Papaya stopppp, this is akward." she replies back but I already put the blankets away and face her beautiful face again.

"I love it more to see your face then some stupid blankets when I wake up." I reply back with a wink to her and I see she totally turns red again.

"You know?, I really enjoy it every time you get totally red and blush a lot." I continue and I move closer to her again and put my arms around her.

"Lando, I-."

"It’s okay, don't worry sunshine." I just say back and I put all her hair away from her face.

"That's more like it." are just my words I say before I place my head above her and we end up half cuddle again.

"Now I don't want to get official out of this bed anymore, that's your fault." I hear Kate saying with a giggle and I see she absolute loves the way how we are laying together in this bed now.

"Well I will eat breakfast then all alone, who made this breakfast by the way?" I reply back and Kate give me a little kick under the bed because she absolute doesn't agree I would eat breakfast all alone.

"Awww that hurted!" I say big with a little more loud voice.

"Hihi you deserved that." she giggles back.

"But it still hurted!!!, next time please the hell tell me when you're going to do it." I reply back.

"Sorry papaya, will be more careful next time." Kate says after some second silence but I already hugged her already between it.

"It’s okay, I was also just messing around, you know me already." I laugh back when I take the plate full of breakfast.

"Ha guess the breakfast is from Ria." Kate says after some seconds we see a little letter next to the plate.

"Yeah I bet already she didn't all made it by herself, she isn't a very big kitchen princess like you are." I reply back.

"Well it's still very beautiful she did it after all, it's the first time ever I have breakfast in my bedroom." Kate replies back with a big smile.

"Did you never eat breakfast then like on bed or something?" I ask curious back.

"No hahaha, but it always been a dream for me." she giggles back and after some seconds she realised it wasn't a question, but a hint to we can eat together our breakfast in bed.

"But I don't want to ruin your beautiful blankets papaya." she replies but it's already to late because the plate is already between us both.

"It’s okay don't worry, I need to be soon in the laundry anyway so it doesn't matter." I reply with a big smile on my face before we start eating our breakfast.

"Gosh this is good!" Kate says when she eats a croissant and I need to laugh when I see a lot of little pieces of the croissant are sucked around her mounth.

"And why are you laughing?" she asks to me.

"Sorry, you just have a lot of croissant pieces around your mounth, here let me help you." I say back and with my fingers I put slowly the pieces all away with a heart that goes 350 km per hour.

"Thank you papaya, you are such a gentleman." she replies back with her little beautiful smile.

"You're absolute welcome, now let's enjoy the rest of our breakfast."

𓍼

"Hello chat and welcome to my stream!, let's have some good laughs today." I say into the microphone much later that day right before i'm going to sleep.

Today Ria, Max, Kate and I had again a very nice day, even we know Kate needs to leave soon again for some weeks back to her parents and I will absolute miss her for sure. Even she is never around during the grand prixs, it still will not be the same not to not see her anymore after it too or share my bed with her after all.

It's also some months ago now too that I finally did a stream again with questions and answers and Max was very hyped when I asked him if it was a good idea to do it again, so we end up here already tonight doing a stream and lucky enough Kate didn't matter we would stream and she knew she was always welcome too after all my fans knew her via the photoshoot of the newest merchandising of my team.

It doesn't take long before also Max joins me into the stream like mostly of the times and we have some good laughs together until we hear somebody knocking on the door.

"Come in!!, door is open!!" I scream to the person and some seconds later I see Kate standing there, incredible shy with her book in her hands and an incredible red head.

"Ah hey, is there something wrong?, you look absolute like a big red tomato." Max asks to Kate with meanwhile he laughs and I see directly she can't laugh with it and looks even more into the ground.

"Dude, do you see what you did?, now she is more shy!" I reply back and I go to her to ask her some questions without the stream hear something.

"Are you sure you want that I come say hi?, I don't want to ruin the stream of you both." she asks unsure to me when she still looks to the ground.

"Yeah don't worry, I'm sure my fans will love you and if they don't, they are absolute losers then." I reply back when I push soft her head upstairs so we look into each other eyes.

"Well okay then, I trust you papaya." she replies with a big smile on her face and she comes together with me to the screen.

"Everybody stay nice to my lovely friend Kate!, you all know her from the photoshoot with my team so she isn't an anonymous person anymore for you all." I say to my fans and I see the comments going faster and faster because the comments of my fans saying hi or how beautiful she is and they are also more enthusiastic.

"Looks like the fans loves you Kate, sorry that I laughed because you red face." Max replies with a laugh when I also spot a lot of beautiful messages to her.

"Don't worry Max, I get used to it with Ria." Kate laughs back and some seconds later she also thanks all my fans for the incredible warm welcome.

"Thank you all enough for the beautiful warm welcome, it means a lot for me. Don't forget you guys are also beautiful inside and outside and that I will always care about you." she says to the stream and my chat is even get more and more hyped about the way how her personality is and I see also Kate really enjoys the stream.

"Do you want to stay a little bit more?" I ask to her when she is still standing up and Max and I are sitting on a chair.

"Well I don't know, what are you fans thinking?" she asks back and after some seconds we only see comments of people that wants her to see staying into the stream.

"Allright I guess your fans are clear about that, let me get as soon is possible a chair." Kate says enthusiastic but before she even can leave the room, I scream to her:

"You can still sit on my lap if you want?, the other chairs aren't very comfortable."

"Papaya, are you sure?, it's not that i'm a plum or something." she asks unsure back.

"Hahahaha don't worry, i'm sure I can handle you." I reply back with a laugh and a big smile so after some minutes she finally dares to sit on my lap and I hold her good enough so she can't fall.

"You sit good enough?" I ask to her and put my arm around her belly.

"Absolute sitting good papaya, is it okay I also reply on some questions?" she requests with a big smile on her face.

"Would be amazing miss famous." I reply back with a laugh and play a little bit with her beautiful hair even it's in a bun.

"Hey, I worked long for this papaya!!, now my hair will not be beautiful in crulls tomorrow." she replies back.

"Sorry hihi, I just love the play with it sunshine." I say as my answer and I see the stream absolute going crazy because I called her sunshine and she totally turns red after it.

"Allright chat, i'm also still here in case you want to know." Max replies with a laugh and we all 3 both end up laughing before we continue with our stream and I feel meanwhile it that it will not take long anymore before Kate is going to sleep.

"Hmm it's a hard question what my favorite picture is what I toke this month, I can take a look on my phone if you want, let me get it fast." I reply on a fan her question but right before I want to ask to Kate if she wants to leave my lap for a moment, she falls asleep on my chest.

"Guess you have some problems huh?" Max laughs when he sees I don't know what to do so he leaves the room to get some water and also to get my phone.

"You're really somebody else huh?, you sleep so full of peace that you are so adorable. Come on, I will take you into my bed and let you sleep there." I say to Kate before I lay her into my arms and put her into my bed not much meters from my stream setup.

"Allright sleeping beauty, goodnight and have a good sleep tonight." I say to her with a calm voice when I put blankets around her and give her fast a little kiss on her forhead.

"Men, didn't knew cupido did a good shot to you and her." I hear somebody saying right after that.

"Oh my gosh Max, how long did you went standing there and watched me?" I ask back.

"Long enough to know how you like her mate." he replies back and he goes sitting again on his chair of the stream.

"By the way, you know every fan saw that right?" he continues when I go sit next to him and everybody keeps talking about what's going on between me and her.

"Allright thank you all for watching and see you all soon!" I end up saying after some minutes and I sigh big when I close my computer.

"Was it that clear?" I ask to Max.

"Oh absolute men, why are you still waiting?, she is perfect for you men!, she is beautiful, she has a golden personality, she always laughs with your jokes, she always cheers so hard for you during your races, why are you waiting men?, soon enough another guy will steal her heart and you will absolute regret it." he replies to me and even after all those months after my horrible ex, I realise more and more how he is right about her.

"It’s just- I just end up with my ex and I don't know if i'm ready again to get open for somebody new as a boyfriend, what if I suck again and do so many things wrong?, what if she turns out like my ex?" I all ask unsure back to Max.

"Hey mate, it's normally to think like that but Lando, she is absolute different then everybody else you ever liked into your life. Every single time when she picked Niran up together with me from a party, she always told about how hard she was screaming for you during your races, how she was always so proud on you, how incredible much she would do for you as your friend, how much she cares about you, how happy she is around you. And the thing is, she all absolute means it with her full heart, I just feel that. Even you just want to be her friend and you are open that she will have somebody else, please never ever lose connection with her men, because you will never found somebody like her."

"Oh but i'm absolute will regret myself if she ends up with somebody else later or now."

"Because you will be jealous of him?"

"Yeah I guess so?, does that means you think that I like her, like more then a friend?" I ask unsure again to Max when we both are looking to her sleeping in peace and I need to smile a little bit to see her beautiful face once again.

"Would it be hard for you if I say I never saw you that before to any girl?"

"No, because I think you are absolute right. I need to make my move Max. I will absolute regret myself so many times if I don’t try."

"I'm a proud on you mate, we can always help if you have some questions about how to tell it her." Max replies and we give each other a hug.

"Thank you dude, it's the first time i'm that open about something so thank you."

"Hey you're welcome men, you guys would be absolute a very beautiful couple for real."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 205 15
Matthy heeft t moeilijk. Niemand weet t van hem. Niemand weet dat hij eigenlijk autusme heeft. Dat hij sociale angst heeft. Dat hij maar een bepaald...
107K 1.4K 75
what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Norris?
11.6K 208 24
Demi is een 14 jarig meisje. Ze is de dochter van Matthy. Ze heeft veel plezier in haar leven, ze heeft de beste vrienden en maakt er altijd een fees...
31.5K 1.9K 48
Una secuela de My Living Nightmare. La nada negra que ahora envolvรญa mi alma era lo รบnico que parecรญa mantenerme en marcha. El pensamiento de รฉl impr...